Why do you hate us LGBTQ+ pol?

why do you hate us LGBTQ+ pol?

Attached: pulse.jpg (1200x662, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2019-05-scientists-explore-evolution-animal-homosexuality
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they don't

Attached: 1536177777077.gif (615x525, 29K)

Because it’s my alphabet you cum guzzling shitlord. Now kys

>ABCDEFGHIV+pilled
Fucking BASED

Add the P you bigots

Hi Josh :3

Attached: 6B5B483E-9A89-443C-A94A-DC110CECE5AA.png (419x900, 503K)

>victim mentality

I wonder (((who else))) perpetuates victimhood.

Shooter was a disgruntled gay lover.

Any photos or videos from inside?

>People more likely to be alerted by a Facebook status than gunfire, screams, stampede, etc.
Absolutely amazing

You got your fucking rights already. Stop taking over the entire education system with your gay bullshit. My children will not be born in this country because I legitimately think your entire sick and twisted group of activists are out to convert straight children into other sys fluid genders and that’s disgusting.

>Any photos
Yes, they've been posted here numerous times but I don't save pictures of fags

because of the impact some of you are making. there are drag queens all over the place teaching little kids how to twerk and dress like a clown full of make up, because of the useless need to create more genders (there is female and there is male, simple), because of the cringeworthy marches of naked women and clown men and many more. don't get me wrong, I respect your choice to be gay, lesbian or trans but you don't need to slap everyone with that "HEEEY WE EXIST" and over all not being a normal person, being scandalous and shit. I have a friend who is bisexual and he is a really nice dude.

Omar "Empty my nine into the gloryhole line" Mateen

the disease spreading

I was tolerant until you fags and marxists started pushing your shit to children, e.g. SOGI 123.

>get shot by muslims
>continue to vote for democrats because "republicans are the real racists"

People who are suicidally dragging the country down deserve enmity

Typical NPC response. You should've been pissed the moment you heard homosexuality existed

Forgive me, I grew up inundated with fag tolerance and thought it was okay.

People are tired of you trying to shove cocks down everyones throat just because you like it not everyone needs to
Also homophobia isnt real no one fears faggots we are just sick and tired of you existing

We don't hate you. We're disgusted by you.

You mistake pity and disgust with hate, sissy.

>LGBTQ+
it's LGBTQI+ now bigot

You are pure degeneracy, i don't mind the lg part, as long as they don't fucking shove it down your throat, (unlike every fucking day of June every fucking year) but the btq part is sheer mental illness, you don't become something just because you say you are that thing. And don't get me started on how you faggots are trying to normalize pedophilia...

Attached: 1559415618889.jpg (1024x682, 117K)

oh yeah I forgot about that one,apparently pedophilia is ok, because "you are free to love whatever person you want"

>be me
>202x
>daddy can I show you my boyfriend
>well sure
>shows a man almost as the same age as me
>mfw

Well, to be honest faggot user, you're a bunch of shit dick Sodomites. God hates faggotry, ergo, I hate faggotry. You are nature's mistake, you serve no evolutionary purpose. Your are a genetic deformity. Your women are for the most part disgusting annoying fat cunts. Your men are shit dicks - you literally stick your cocks in other men's asses and get human shit all over them - you call that "making love". Most of us flush that shit down the toilet, you smear it on your cocks - right from the source.

Now, you are going after children. Kid's for God's sake. Little boys and girls. They should be learning the ABCs, and their maths, and playing baseball (boys) and playing with dolls (girls). You are the product of Satan's bowel movements and the puss from one of his ass boils.

Hope that clears it up for you.

You fucked with videogames.

This OP. Don’t turn a blind eye to these actual answers. We are genuinely disgusted by you. And while it’s healthy and natural to be disgusted by you, it is NOT healthy and natural to BE you. But we occasionally do feel sorry for some of you

pilpul

I don't. Does a man hate the deer he hunts?

You are forgiven. From me and from thy lord.

Attached: fecal_madness.jpg (436x257, 100K)

mentally ill, disgusting, materialistic and you just can't shut the fuck up about it.
+ I was raped by one of you when passed out one time, so that's part of it!
It's just a fetish that you whined your way into an identity, sad, sad people

>I was raped
>Sweden
Pottery

You push your shit on kids

Because you try to force homosexuality on cake makers.

+P

THEY NEED MEDICATING OR EXTERMINATING. Gay people have a mental disease. It's an infatuation with the male form that does not translate into an ability to form a lifelong partnership, unlike with a woman, for which biology seems to re-enforce.

I know because I've plumbed the depths of depravity. And when I asked whether a friend of mine would be chasing after boys when he got older or could stay with an old man he told me "No comment." It's a biological deformity in the same way any mentally impacting defect in the brain is. It would be different if they could be stable with the man, but it's only physical attraction, and furthermore, they aren't able to take care of children, and it's a sad fact that nuclear adoptive families are far and above more successful at raising children for a plethora of reasons, including the stern father, the caring mother. And a somewhat conserning statement found by psychologists parents care for their biological children more due to an implicit bond that may be able to be overcome, but regardless exists.

In a way they're like transgenders, who are trying to be something they're not because of a fetish or inability to define themselves as human. They are not meant to love men, and rarely can they have a life-spanning relationship with another gay without being disgusted.

Attached: 1560485456242-1.jpg (353x550, 60K)

If i saw a faggot in public, i would throw my piss at him, look out for my piss faggots!

You're not holding up your end of the bargain. Your proclivities were supposed to remain behind closed doors, remember? It wasn't supposed to be out in public and involve children in yearly circus parades, you degenerate fuck. I still don't hate gay people, but I despise the gay "community" and will never accept trannies. There's more paranoid schizophrenics in America than there are trannies, yet the majority of the two are the only ones deemed mentally ill. Disgraceful.

Attached: schubert.jpg (300x300, 10K)

plus, 50% of you are betas that want to be dominated, and not stand with a strong sense of values or established morals for society, and will not stand with a strong sense of morals if you start a family, and your family may inherit your defective viewpoints or your children turn out to be weak in defense of society's values letting anyone walk all over you, instead of taking a stand. a heterosexual man knows the dangers of domination better because they practice it, and have an inherently stronger tilt towards preservation of the society.

Being more likely to be pro-muzzie until you onions-guzzling betas learn that they hate gays after they've killed enough of you, and yet still half of you will come to their defense.

Being more likely to be pro-muzzie until you onions-guzzling betas learn that they hate gays after they've killed enough of you, and yet still half of you will come to their defense.

A B C D E F G
H A R A M B E

Being more likely to be pro-muzzie until you onions guzzling betas learn that they hate gays after they've killed enough of you, and yet still half of you will come to their defense.

Attached: 36D41D22-E526-4B4C-BBF6-593F5D8B4AD0.jpg (765x960, 100K)

onions

WHY CANT I SAY (S-oE)?!

WHY WHEN SPELLED CORRECTLY DOES SOE-GUZZLING BECOME ONION-GUZZLING???

kys fag

Newfag detected. Leave while you still can
S

O

Y

ITT: hypocritical christcucks whining about muh morals

Neck yourselves boomers

Attached: Faggots.png (1506x3976, 443K)

Because you are an abomination to what is intended by God and naturally occurring. Your kind is a fucking virus on society and you are dragging society down into your abhorrent self-deprecating reality. I fucking hate you

You rape children and have AIDS.

>1pbti

Because you're degenerate faggots.

/thread

because you are faggots????

>god is perfect
>god is omnipotent
>god is immensely powerful
>god is capable of designing and forming existence itself
>somehow can’t stop a gays from being made, even though he doesn’t like them
Pretty weak god m8

Also
>naturally occurring
phys.org/news/2019-05-scientists-explore-evolution-animal-homosexuality
I don’t rape kids and I don’t have AIDS user :), maybe you should look into things more than just listening to what Ben Shapiro and PragerU tell you to think.

No reason

Attached: child-tranny-naked-adult-man.jpg (653x984, 66K)

>I don’t rape kids and I don’t have AIDS user
You do and you do. Faggot.

your kind say 'why do you care what I do in my bedroom' and then proceed to piss on each other in public and walk around naked in front of children

Ok retard