Why are Japanese school girls such sluts, they need a policy change to Christianity

I notice weird perversions there, that I never saw among girls in my own school.

Why are they so perverted? Why can't they be good like our western Christian women who have morals and ethics and know to not act like deviates?

Attached: JK_おふざけ_素人_エロ画像_11.jpg (1024x768, 275K)

Attached: 16986-12.jpg (1024x768, 123K)

Attached: e6040b52574cb276f548d072c88bcf78.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

That thing is SIDEWAYS!! That thing is fucking SIDEWAYS!!

Attached: cc5b5cf2283339b7e8acd031271cd071.jpg (960x1280, 225K)

I really think they need to be converted to Christianity and to learn to be a bit more feminine, stop showing so much of their legs and acting like deviate weirdos.

Attached: JK_おふざけ_素人_エロ画像_04.jpg (1434x806, 181K)

I mean it's one thing if girls do something like this at a party. but high school girls doing this shit while literally in a classroom is just fucked up.

< What genius one of those girls thought, "hey, let's god into our lockers and try to show our asses and take a picture of it".

These girls are not proper.

Attached: JK_おふざけ_素人_エロ画像_01.jpg (1228x921, 159K)

Have you seen the animes they play in Japan? Half of them have lewd, sexual and taboo behaviour. The rise of the shield hero basically has a loli begging for his masters dick at one point in the series.
No wonder why the Japanese are so fucked up

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

>unsheaths dick
BONZAIII!!

wtf is happening

You must be 18 to post here

At least these ones are not in school, but that's still some weird fucking behaviour for a girls sleepover to take a photo like that.

A lot of these women have their mind in the gutter too much, makes sense that they would be weird pervert creeps when you see the male counterpart of their people are super creeps also. sigh

Attached: 160529213.jpg (1600x1200, 153K)

Japanese wife worthy?

Finnish school looke awesome

Attached: 1560148198519.jpg (798x748, 97K)

These women are such sluts they wouldn't be wife worthy, they would fuck another guy other than their husband very easily. Why wife something like that?

Half these women are that loose they would probably do lesbian shit also.

Sexual repression directly leads to sexual perversion.

These images are disgusting, post more to have a better example.

that's just good clean fun

< They need to learn to pull their skirts down. Pull them up that high and people can see your ass you gross freak.

Do they have no shame?

Attached: 141010-114.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

"clean fun".

Nothing clean about putting your face in another persons ass.

Attached: 1552210546932.png (568x552, 109K)

this
wtf is wrong with them
we need more to build up some kind of oven compilation

Depends what you mean by “repression”.

based

Based images. Only the retarded and degenerate do these things. It's no different than any other country.

It isn't repression, you don't see Muslims do this shit (who are actually sexually oppressed).

The problem in Japan is that there is barely any sexual repression, they are allowed to act like animals sexually nearly. They have even allowed homos in their country and considered them normal in nearly all of their history. They clearly have issues understanding what is right and wrong.

They need to be taught what is shameful, stop wearing stupid short skirts, stop doing sexual things in public.

Attached: CB8Ur4zUIAAMHUE.jpg (576x1024, 142K)

OP is a vapid roastie whore. I'd rather an Asian sexual deviant than a white one. Especially a disgusting Australian chick.

Those are hoes, not schoolgirls. Schoolgirls are just being silly like anyone that age, only now they all have cameras and insta.

This is what trannime does to yo

< At the school sports events they even manage to make the shit lewd.

I don't know why the people running the society there allow this shit.

They should force them to be more conservative, and to pull their skirts down. It's a joke.

Attached: Sports1_(1).jpg (795x1134, 225K)

>Like anyone does

Yes, shoving your face in your friends ass, drawing dicks and pretending to suck on them, trying to strip your friends naked, and worse stuff I can't even post on here since they show nudity are all what regular school kids do just for a "bit of fun".

Attached: riajuu-ofuzake-erogazou-sirouto-oppai-osiri-JK-gal-20.jpg (900x1200, 431K)

>you don't see Muslims do this shit
not in any arena where they'll be put to death for being found out

Attached: WAT.jpg (278x298, 8K)

< Just some innocent fun.

Attached: 32eb5245.jpg (768x1024, 126K)

That's the point, Muslims are sexually oppressed. Thus they can't express themselves in public or anywhere and only behind the secrecy of closed doors.

Japan infested with kikes.
>pic related

Attached: japan_pm.jpg (1278x669, 155K)

Stop blaming kikes, there are barely any in Japan. The country had deviate homosexual acceptance even 600+ years ago and had male prostitutes being common in society for other men to fuck.

None of this has anything to do with kikes, stop trying to blame the magical kike for the dumb shit people do all over the world.

Ancient Australian Aboriginals used to cut their urethra and ruin their dick, let me guess that's the fault of time travelling kikes also?

Brb heading to japan

c-can you give me more examples

>since they show nudity are all what regular school kids do just for a "bit of fun".

Go on...

Sorry to burst your bubble OP but most of these photos look like they're straight up from AV.

Why would you head there? So you can go to hell?

All of these idiots are going to hell for not being Christian to begin with, then with the added deviant behaviour they are certainly going to hell.

STOP POSTING PICTURES OF UNDERAGE WOMEN!!!!!!

God Im so tired of being american.

They aren't from JAV you low IQ dumbass, they are from actual classrooms in actual schools. If you can't tell the difference between girls taking pics with their phones at school and a JAV movie then you are retarded.

Attached: f2915ae8.jpg (800x1067, 145K)

Faggots like you are also going to hell.

>tfw ull never go to a japanese high school as a white blonde haired, grey eyed guy
juwst end this fucking pathetic existence

Attached: 1522886148620.jpg (514x472, 22K)

It doesn't matter if they are underage, they still aren't doing anything that is actual sex. Thus it's no different than if I posted a picture of some 15 year old western girl doing something similar. These are all SFW, sorry.

Post the nudity ones you colossal faggot

If you desire these weird pervert women, you are going to hell.

Wish all my classmates were as much as degenerate as those magnificent japs, at least i had one or two who usually did DA DIRTY.

>and worse stuff I can't even post on here since they show nudity are all what regular school kids do

Attached: 1522966835891.png (427x640, 126K)

>post the nudity ones

And then I get banned, no thanks. You can't post nudity on Jow Forums.

>not having genetically perfect blue eyes
"Untermensch"

Attached: 1560337097272.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

This is fine

Upload them somewhere

Dont be lame bro

>and worse stuff I can't even post on here since they show nudity are all what regular school kids do just for a "bit of fun".

i'm rock hard over here

I sometimes feel your pain as a blonde haired blue eyed guy that gets 9/10 on looks, but is horny, but needs a degree because women look at men as success objects, men look at women as comfort objects. Need a college degree as I'm out of High School now, and am working for Physics degree. This is so sad.

>open thread
>only look at the pics
>nice
>leave thread

>not knowing that grey >>> blue >>> green
pleb tier Bruder
faggot

Attached: 1522796431160.png (257x265, 114K)

same

same

When the teacher isn't around, they act like gross morons.
If I was teacher and walked in on this girl, I would suspend her for being a weirdo.

Attached: 41643-17.jpg (600x800, 243K)

WHERE DO YOU GET THESE OP?

post the nude ones on vola

I know you feel OP it's weird. Japan notoriously has a lot of 40 year old male virgins so it makes you wonder wtf is going on over there. People could get laid if they really wanted to but.... they just don't want to...?

Attached: aAfLP86.png.jpg (640x853, 220K)

< It's all just a bit of honest fun.....not.

Attached: 180324-310s.jpg (480x360, 23K)

< WTF.

Attached: 23bb623e.jpg (360x480, 20K)

Where do you find these photos OP?

Wow those 3 faces embody Asians so well.

>40 year old virgin
I smell some projecting and attempted coping from you.

Birth rates don't correlate with how much people fuck honey, there is a little something called sexual education and contraction.

Girls were like this when i was at school. all teenage girls are horny little sluts

Can't tell if this one is a girl fight or some kind of molestation attempt.

Attached: 0198.jpg (650x867, 235K)

They weren't at my school, I was a good little boy that hung out at the library with my nerd friends.

This shit is all weird, I doubt western kids do it.

would breed with squirter

Jap girls have really stocky legs for some reason

Hahaha.

This never happend in my schools. Here in the west, atleast in Canada, things are pretty much normal.

they do

Normal?

Attached: 6.jpg (1088x816, 292K)

Could it be that jap women are comfortable with their bodies and don't see it as sexual like in the west? Or is it just a lack of morals?

Attached: 1560538869069.jpg (425x340, 14K)

You just have to look on any live streaming site to see how slutty young girls are.

Yes. an actually pretty tame compared to what ive seen girls do.

Some do, some don't. Depends on muscle amount, some are skinny in the legs. Others can have thick legs like in this pic of the right one.

Attached: JK太ももエロ画像-19.jpg (500x900, 109K)

Also, that saying of the nail that sticks out get hammered first: Do these women not stick out?

western teen girls do this stuff too, you just didn't see it because you weren't in THE group

If I was a teacher... Oh ho ho, that's hot

>They do all this shit without even understanding it's sexual

I don't think you are going to sell anyone on that bud, they clearly know what they are doing (drawing blatant cocks and pretending to suck them and touching your friends ass and vagina)........fail.

Attached: JBGtpcm9jwx78.jpg (600x502, 100K)

Attached: th.jpg (474x355, 27K)

Oh so funny isn't it, not.

Attached: ot001-107.jpg (480x853, 76K)

Attached: f180afa3.jpg (600x450, 57K)

Old perverts are kind of an acceptable fact of life in this country.

Every girl I have met had an old pervy person at their school.

Japanese have much stockier legs than say Koreans. Korean girl legs are the best

Attached: ecb00369.jpg (1280x958, 186K)

Thread ruined

God at least Japanese were attractive

Just proving that OP is clueless.

Western girls are even sluttier than japanese because they have been exposed to so much sexual kike propaganda.

Show one where they draw a cock and pretend to suck it, or suck a dildo a guy is pretending is his dick.

And then even the ones I can't post. So far you posted some pretty tame shit.