Taking a 4 month baby from its mother ... well that’s the sacrifice at the altar of capitalism

Taking a 4 month baby from its mother ... well that’s the sacrifice at the altar of capitalism

Attached: E21179B5-2305-4EF9-8BBA-9908924A1BC4.jpg (800x800, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5d7SaO0JAHk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're killing babies?

Finally. Something neoliberalism has recently done that is based.

Attached: _106090293_43ca3cb5-1b81-4012-9209-e5623e09d97c.jpg (660x371, 19K)

If you try entering my country illegally I can't say I really care what happens to you

All of these spics are economic invaders. I couldn't care less about them.

what the fuck is wrong with you? How do you think you were born in your (((country)))?

How the fuck are they making money?

I heard they were good for the economy

Attached: immigrants.jpg (473x414, 56K)

You'd have a point if other countries offered reciprocity for Americans trying to live there. But they make us get visas to live there and expect us to open the doors for them? Fuck that.

Fuck you, don't break the law. They could slaughter both of them in the field as possible terrorists and it would be the fault of the parents.
We have a duty to protect even dumb bitches like you, and we must.

Are they taking illegal immigrants that have already lived in the U.S. or Recent Immigrants after an announcement of the camps?

When Jews do it it's satanic.
When Jews do it it's neoliberlism.

How you stay the fucking your own country please.

I'd use the invaders and niggers for heating if I could.
Too bad they're more likely to be overweight and burning fat fucks is a huge fire hazard.

These invaders should be shot on sight. Them being allowed to live is basically treason.

How do you turn a profit putting spics in camp? They aren't labor camp. Seems like a retarded statement on its face.

The same way they were born in theirs. If I have a responsibility to behave civilly, whey don't they, and in their OWN COUNTRY?

The only reason anyone is being "detained" is because of retarded left-wing immigration laws already in place that say we have to give anyone making an asylum claim a hearing. If it wasn't for this we could just deport all of these wetbacks immediately; unfortunately though we have to give them a hearing, and in the meantime we have to put them somewhere. Libshits are kvetching because they want Trump to just release them into the US on the honor system the way Obama did.

We ought to just start shooting them. If the military went down and just opened fire on all those cocksuckers the media would pitch a fit, but I guarantee you there wouldn't be any more caravans.

>government doesn't pay for stuff
>Seems like a retarded statement on its face.

Womp womp.

They’re literally spending money taking care of the spics and holding them. It’s not like a labor camp, where actual cash would be made.

WOMP
O
M
P

WOMP
O
M
P

Fuck you.
We're being invaded by feral spics and Trump is doing nothing but run his mouth.

you spend less money then the government gives you

profit

you should play Prison Architect on Steam

Attached: 5462456547.jpg (1920x1200, 538K)

Yet they never stop coming... Unwelcome and unwanted, and is the 300 bills that Americans pay to wet nurse these ingrates every year part of the profit too? Stupid nigger beaner fuck hole...

Planned Parenthood?

youtube.com/watch?v=5d7SaO0JAHk

They are probably private companies with government contracts. Of course they turn a profit, the government is paying them to hold these people. Article tries to make it sound like they are profiting off the spics, when they are obviously just profiting off the govt contracts ecause why the hell would a company work for free?

Imprisoning people for

Honk honk

Trump dindu nuffin

Attached: 1549864904536.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Attached: Abhorrent LEAF.png (900x802, 419K)