48,619 people moved to Bitchute because Black Pigeon Speaks was banned

I just had an accelerationist thought. Maybe we should be helping the left get major figures banned from YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc. If you slow boil a frog it sits there and die but if you put him in hot water it jumps out. If it happened to enough people in a short amount of time it would destroy the Silicon Valley big tech monopolies What do you think Jow Forums?

Attached: 5437365.png (880x520, 623K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Hg7jTCZ_MM
youtube.com/user/TokyoAtomic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> e-celeb bullshit
Fuck off

Nationalists leaving mainstream social media won’t kill big tech. Look at YouTube, their top videos are always pop music garbage.

hahahahahahahahahahaha 50k only

Their top creator is Pewdiepie. There's already a movement to get him banned. Just imagine if he went to Bitchute.

hey shareblue faggot

He was only banned for 12 hours. That's pretty good on any platform.

this
>hide thread

Pewdiepie will never be banned because wherever he flees to will be #1

I dont know how we could help them but cool idea

Not shareblue memeflaggot.
Good point. But that’s what you need to happen, normies leaving, not just nationalists.
But Pewds won’t go that extra step to make it happen. Coming out as redpilled, or whatever. The money’s too good.

He betrayed us. Let's get him banned.

Attached: 546758746.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

mass kills always go quick
msn, aol, icq, youtube (((getting bought by google))), napster to torrents,

All that faggot does is take my shitpostes and reads them in his videos. Taking credit for anons opinions. Like nigga form your own opinions lmao

I think you be confusing him wid Mr Obvious n sheeit nigga

Attached: 1519473603814.png (396x385, 62K)

>major figures
Meanwhile the cat sneezing video uploaded half an hour ago already has 3 million views.

Who ever uploads it is a major figure then. We're not just talking about political figures. That cat lover might have said something that proves they're a fucking Nazi and their entire channel should be shoah'd.

Or accuse them of animal abuse or something like that. Whatever

Ha ive never even signed in to any of those places

Imagine being so low iq that you think people that get a following trying to slowly expose normies to the truth wich is a net positive are just "e-celebs" snd dismissing them as such

I unironically like the way you think, memeflag-kun.

Attached: nuclear_iran.jpg (261x241, 22K)

yeah, ive been saying the same thing for years. thats what accelerationism is all about. And Youtube has reinstated his channel by the way, because they realized it was too hasty and is waking up normies way too fast. Youtube are rodent spineless coward manipulating kikes and dont want to shake the bees nest too much . So they will chip away slowly at white western civilization until it can no longer defend itself and retaliate with strength. Now is still not a good time since we're still the majority. but let the frog boil slowly just for a few more decades, and it will be open season on whites.

I think we shouldnt focus on getting people banned but we need to focus on how to make youtube lose the most money , and target channels that bring them the most money like large channels with no striked videos, family freindly content ect. But yea making youtube go bankrupt would be incredible

>There's no alternative to Kikebook

That many people leaving YT is not a drop in a bucket, it's a drop in lake fucking Superior.

Jimmy Kimmel has 14M subscribers. Combine that with Beiber, GAGA, Perry, Tay-Tay, and the rest of pop and Rap/ Hip-hop music, and they wouldn't even miss Pewdie Pie

Attached: amazing-movie-one-flew-over-the-cuckoo39s-nest-1975quotes-movie-929416.gif (500x280, 989K)

>Kidnap Pewdiepie
>Impersonate him with someone who drops redpills until he gets banned

He says that it's stupid to hate jews because things are "more complicated than that". Fuck that kike fuck

He's literally going to

The Voice

pewdiepie has like 190+ million subscribers. The biggest on youtube. They depend on him to maintain their monopoly state. Fuck Jimmy Kimmel and his measly 14M subs. You talk out your ass, and your shits all fucked

correction: 90+ million subs. still way more than 14m. anyway, who gives a fuck. somebody just needs to storm youtube headquarters and shoot up those cunts. stop looking for the coward way out

they are on the frontlines of the culture war whether you like it or not

>There's no alternative to Kikebook
minds.com

Jimmy Kimmel has 14M subscribers.
Corporations hire companies to subscribe to them. That's why most of them have around 6 million subscribers and 100 likes on their videos/posts.

Attached: 3565623.png (886x585, 444K)

Attached: ONCE SAVED.jpg (3806x2511, 2.85M)

tell me about this bitchute thing. I always see that word in the background of Styx's videos.

>If you slow boil a frog it sits there and die but if you put him in hot water it jumps out.
False, just an old wives tale.

No they aren't, no one watches any of these idiots

He already went to DLive for streaming

As for Youtube it's dragging Jewgle down with it, the overlords aren't happy

Can anyone provide some redpills on e-celebs and why they're bad? If the average normie is browsing (You)Tube, why can't that platform be used for spreading truth?

Attached: 1518757593684.png (500x500, 5K)

Attached: j.jpg (2028x1553, 1.26M)

It's a video platform like YouTube but it isn't controlled by the Silicon Valley cartel.

There's no hope for DLive. It's live streaming only. He'll have to find a platform like Bitchute if he wants to do his regular content. DLive is like twitch with sketchy cryptocurrency that no one knows if you can actually cash out.

>it's scared

>tfw I regularly report barely offensive content on YT for this reason

Attached: 84942633.png (500x375, 251K)

has this guy ever made a sginel good video after women destroy civilisation ?
its all PJW tier bullshit that you find evrywhere else.

Attached: shrug.jpg (564x606, 26K)

Attached: 1560464784016.png (1152x948, 567K)

Some are worth watching, some are a waste of time.

>Black Pigeon
>JEW

FUCK OFF

Attached: this show.png (971x820, 1.28M)

This is just further convincing me we need to join Vice Media in shilling for the downfall of e-celebs t b h.

you got a source on that number?

Attached: keijo.png (761x1191, 808K)

There's nothing wrong with e-celebs. Using "e-celeb" as a slur is a shill tactic to get us to turn on our own, and unfortunately some seem to have bought into it. The fact that this isn't even an e-celeb thread and they're still harping on should be all the proof you need to see that they're shills

Agreed.

He was banned for 12 hours. He has already uploaded another video.

He only had a few thousand subs yesterday when I made a bit to follow him and black pilled. I think a lot of people moved there after his video this morning saying he will post his videos a week earlier on bit now

>He betrayed us
Wtf are you talking about? He was a gamer that got famous. He does hang out on /gif/ but he does not owe anyone anything. He is not autistic like you. He's a multimillionaire. Why would he throw that away?

Black Peigon Speaks is a coward who feld to Japan in order to escape his own problems. The Nips should deport him back to Canada. He’s no better than the shitskins displacing Westerners.

Attached: DD497136-6B86-42BF-A66F-F44192DE79B7.png (1043x1136, 380K)

>. He does hang out on /gif/
kek

If Pewdiepie gets banned then it's over for YouTube.

I'm sure he will be on the first plane to come and help you raise Tyrone's kid.

Attached: goodtimes4.jpg (750x449, 41K)

>youtube go bankrupt
you do know they're a subsidiary of google, right? they've never turned a profit its all about control of information really.

What problem was he escaping?

BPS is the zionist shill
this

inb4 google buys bitchute

>Bitchute
This shit will NEVER be popular because the name is terrible.
It literally sounds like something someone would nickname their asshole.

>This shit will NEVER be popular
It already is popular faggot.

I signed up today, it was really good advertising for them, i feel like everyone that is moderate or rightwing, i mean lefties can go too nothing stopping them but start promoting bitchute more and doing more exclusive type shit and once there live streaming comes into play hopefully youtube keeps shooting themselves in the foot, fuck them, they want to alientate the user base by censoring political discourse because of some left wing faggots. fuck them

Normies are fucking retarded. Normies voted for obama in 2012 and then trump in 2016. Now they will probably vote dem in 2020. They are not reliable. We need to just steamroll them

don't forget the good times.

Attached: 1552205052772.png (1920x1080, 3.13M)

with incels and weirdos maybe

They will just censor bitchute dumbassholes

Did he post death to Jews once? I will report him

Good idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Hg7jTCZ_MM

use deepfake to get him to say niggers suck and women arent men or something controversial like that

who are these two qt's?

>We should try to get Pewdiepie banned
Based and Brentonpilled.

500,000 do, and BPS is a fringe channel.

>Brenton
who dat?
heard the name for the 10th time tody

It looks like you're trying to create an eceleb thread. Would you like help going back to plebbit?

Attached: Clippy.png (340x315, 108K)

le mass corporate censorship is an eceleb thread

He won't.
Didn't you see how Cristchurch hit him?
And he is with a woman.
Wanna bet that all this shit is causing roblems with Marzia?
Women are leftists, and don't like politics.
They would prefer to see the genocide going smoothly.
And im betting that Marzia is like that too.
I think that he is facing the choice: her or his ideals.
So no BitChute.
No hope.

You might have a point if you didn't specifically mention some eceleb named nigger trash bird.

Stop being a smartass before you get Tarranted

why don't you help a fella out? i'm clueless uezs

Its a great idea. Its needs to be about getting many new website having a population. No point having everyone move to one place to just end up in this problem again

BS
Yesterday he was still on YT
youtube.com/user/TokyoAtomic

DIE KIKE

This might be the most anti-eceleb post ever made but whatever

Attached: 45245.jpg (498x509, 45K)

>mass corporate censorship
>you might have a point

He was banned for 12 hours. The outrage made JewTube change their minds. They bit off more than the could chew with BPS. They understand that they have to silence us slowly or we'll rebel.

What happened with VertigoPolitix? Channel name changed, no new videos, nothing on his twitter. They got him?

Nice job quoting everything in my post except the actual point. If you want to make a thread about censorship, then do it. If you want to specifically name-drop your favorite eceleb, it becomes an eceleb thread. There are people being censored who you can use as examples that aren't ecelebs.

Good but remember Bitchute is not the end destination. When they become big user wise like youtube they will sell out and then it will we become another Youtube.

Hey jew. Doesn't matter if they're an eceleb. It allows groups of people to have alternative viewpoints. That's like insulting Socrates because hes a "school celeb" and not a street one.

The Christchurch shooter. In the video he said “Subscribe to Pewdiepie”.
If you read the manifesto he clearly states his intention was to direct him toward Felix so as to accelerate the media censorship on big creators.

Attached: 73421654-DFC4-473D-9B92-C53B8E22134E.jpg (800x528, 163K)

We could at least try to get kike sharpiro and the other cuckcons banned.

Attached: Blood suckers.jpg (564x509, 55K)

ah, the NZ-Shooter, thx Brudi

People keep saying this like Silicon Valley isn't trying to run the fucking world. No one else shares their shitty Orwellian values. I post gore on Bitchute and it's fine.

>Maybe we should be helping the left
And you know a Jew meme flag made this post.
If we help them and it works, then they got help in their goals of censorship.
If anyone complains, leftists can blame it on Jow Forums.
We're not nearly this stupid kike. Go fuck your mother.

Attached: 1558355795735.jpg (540x540, 31K)

If you put two seconds of thought into it you would realize that we're all going to be silenced and banned on these platforms anyway. They're doing it slowly so that we don't do anything about it.

I think you're on to something.

>If you put two seconds of thought into it you would realize that we're all going to be silenced and banned on these platforms anyway
Then why should we help the left? No help needed. And they'll fuck up before the end. They're fucking up now.
This keeps up and laws will begin to be applied to these companies.