Humans have started growing spikes in the back of their skulls because we use smartphones so much

G-guys... are we evolving?

Attached: Untitled.png (607x614, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/humans-have-started-growing-spikes-back-their-skulls-because-we-use-smartphones-so-much-1443757
archive.is/jqx6p
cbsnews.com/amp/news/cell-tower-shut-down-some-california-parents-link-to-several-cases-of-childhood-cancer/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occipital_bun
archive.fo/VMVu7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

newsweek.com/humans-have-started-growing-spikes-back-their-skulls-because-we-use-smartphones-so-much-1443757

archive.is/jqx6p

Don’t link trash please.

Attached: 8FBA335A-F567-408D-BDC2-2F08C61CEDA8.png (640x1136, 356K)

>believing in Evolution
Are you retarded?

Are you saying that LGBTQIA+, human rights and gender aren't valid topics?

this is it boys, evolution is back on the menu!

Attached: 1548540620036.jpg (680x722, 79K)

And that's not all!

cbsnews.com/amp/news/cell-tower-shut-down-some-california-parents-link-to-several-cases-of-childhood-cancer/

That isn't how evolution works. What was the advantage in fitness that the random mutation of a spike in the back of the head provided that led to an increased chance of those with the mutation passing it on to their offspring?
>evolution is true
>all races aren't equal

Spikes? You mean... like horns?

People are literally turning into demons

We're in the endgame now.

/thread

Attached: 00uzprvv91511.png (905x448, 28K)

Chuckled

>Press your fingers into the back of your skull, just above your neck. If you feel a small spike you may be among people whose body has responded to smartphone use by growing new layers of bone.

I checked and I definitely don’t have that. It said ages 18-30 and I’m 26 so that’s a relief for me but fucking disturbing holy shit

This, even if for some reason the spiked kids were selected for, we wouldn't have results this quick, smart phones have only been big for a decade, not even a generation of smartphone users has breed, there is no way for this to work

based

Attached: 1559916054449.jpg (1080x1350, 249K)

>LGBTQIA

How many names do these shemales need?

>not even a generation of smartphone users has breed
You're retarded

WTF I HAVE THE SMALL RAISED BONE-BUMP IT SAYS. I NOTICED IT ABOUT A YEAR AGO BUT DIDNT THINK ANHTHING OF IT. IM 23 BTW

Why thge hell use smartphones when you have fucking pcs.

Smartphones are to pc use, what consoles are to gaming

This is Boomer tier Jewish trickery.

sounds like an occipital bun.

>An occipital bun is a prominent bulge or projection of the occipital bone at the back of the skull. It is important in scientific descriptions of classic Neanderthal crania.

Attached: rYgzD.jpg (496x467, 19K)

Attached: Neanderthal_profile[1].png (660x448, 176K)

it's bullshit, you mean

Can you post a pic of it?

human v neanderthal skull

Attached: ed066_01.jpg (800x456, 140K)

Dufuq?
Do they mean the neanderthal bump?

No it’s different the spike they’re talking about is literally right above the neck at the base of the skull

Wow, it's real! It's something along the lines of, 'because people have their heads bent over from a young age, and it's useful for that condition'.

Wait. My church said Neanderthals were fake. Where did this skull come from?

umm.. they still walk among us?

No because the occipital bun is not a fucking bone spike

Optimal smart phone viewing and/or operating

Right is me but I have a hot girlfriend (really). Thank god I'm 6ft 2.

I’ve had an extensive one all my life. I’m a 30 year old boomer and didn’t get a smartphone till I was 22.

Attached: EE938247-E4EF-4A45-BC6F-30D66552B603.jpg (220x229, 9K)

evolution doesnt exist, the layout of natural organisms is decided by EMF and vice versa

>no x-rays for proofs
Fake news, israel did the oil boats.

Thats a caveman bunn i have one too, it means youre white.

this joke isn't funny if you can't see the people feeling the back of their heads.

>environmentsl factors cant play a role in mutations
Gee, why do five legged, two headed flying frogs exist?

(((They))) can, why do you think they mentioned smartphones? They all have cameras.

This.

>Are you saying that LGBTQIA+, human rights and gender aren't valid topics?
Not here there's a board for that

That's lame I thought they said we were going to start growing little Pikachus back there.

Attached: enslaved-by-pokemon-go.jpg (700x700, 73K)

bbc.com/future/story/20190610-how-modern-life-is-transforming-the-human-skeleton

It is worse than you think

>And from the discovery of a curious spiky growth on the back of many people’s skulls to the realisation that our jaws are getting smaller, to the enigmatic finding that German youths currently have narrower elbows than ever before, it’s clear that modern life is having an impact on our bones.

We are devolving into some no jawed, bone headed spindly armed freaks

Attached: futurehuman.jpg (1162x781, 224K)

Attached: download (10).jpg (316x160, 10K)

Name?

..soooo demons?

>tfw long occiput and dolichocephal while possessing warrior neck/jaw/brow/slope

It’s based on medical research. It’s a sound article and OP EVEN archived a link.
Fuck you snowflake. OP did everything right.

Fucking greys more like. Weak bodies from inactivity and machines doing all the work, spindley little limbs and tiny jaws from eating all the soft mush we get served up

Attached: CH1nWm4UkAA45ky.jpg (852x479, 82K)

I think that’s just subluxation

>being this much of a summerfag
wew.

>weaponizing the occipital bump
Is there anything they WON’T Jew?

>that bump above the neck and below the skull
I've had that little bump since I was a kid, lomg before I had a phone. I thought it had something to do with roman ancestry, unless they're talking about something else?

hell yeah im a reverse unicorn

The back of the skull is hardly an area where a brainwashed golem would inject their agenda. Try to stop being hysterical.

It is you who are the retard
Smart phones didn't exist until well after you were born genius, evolution doesn't happen to individuals

literally

G I B
I
B

Attached: 1557064890105.gif (840x488, 511K)

A prominent occipital protuberance is a manly trait. It's growth is stimulated by androgens. It's one of the secondary sexual characteristics.

[citation needed]

>lamarckian evolution
bruh

I hold my phone up to my eye level, & I'm not always on my phone.

jew skull on the right

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occipital_bun

But I have always had this, I only got a smart phone in 2015

>people get it from looking down

That's retarded though, wouldn't people have developed it from bending their neck to read books in the past?

Are you having brain problems? Do you not understand how evolution works?

Attached: 1507807061856.jpg (783x590, 82K)

How many do we win?

neanderthals had big brains thats why they stopped reproducing

Attached: 14188929711579.jpg (658x800, 92K)

This

>American education

Is that Tom Cotton?

I read something awhile back about how smart phones are making our hands evolve too. Your little finger is moving away from the other fingers because people use that finger to hold their phone up while txting.

Here's the original article from an actual journal (Nature)
It thinks the full link is spam so the archived version is:

archive.fo/VMVu7

In this case, it appears that the spike growth is a side effect of behavioural changes rather than a mutation.