Attached: genocide.jpg (568x800, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Das rite !

Attached: IMG_1967.jpg (431x353, 35K)

>able to build whitey country but not their own
HMMM

Why is it that the Black man is expected to "just get over it" when his empires were destroyed and stripped of their wealth to build crackers' fucking empires. Why is it that the BLACK MAN is expected to just get over SLAVERY and institutional racism and getting fucking killed walking down the street. How about YOU CRACKERS FUCKING GET OVER IT WHEN A BLACK MAN BREEDS YOUR WOMEN. YOU FUCKING GET OVER YOURSELVES CRACKERS.

The greatest thing the white cracker devils fear is a Black man remembering who he is and what he built like Rome. When a Black man knows who he is he can topple the cracker system and breed every white bitch in sight inseminating their nubile wombs with black seed until the white demon genes are obliterated from existence. We won't let you forget a god damn thing you done to us but no one's gonna remember your pale cracker evil racist asses when we've bred you out of existence.

Oh shit! I forgot my house was made of cotton! Thanks, Inky.

>when his empires were destroyed

It's really sad how we destroyed your empires down to every single you wrote and every single brick you laid, to a point where not a single trace of their existence remains.

Attached: F628E266-7517-4D43-89DB-258ED33585EB.png (1242x2208, 2.63M)

nigger nigger nigger

Lol, you would have no idea anything in your countries was even in the ground if it wasn’t for foreigners there building factories and managing them.

Cope. TL;DR

Everybody knows

Attached: A0CC8029-A90C-4CD8-A86C-63CDDFE5812E.jpg (1765x1145, 1.7M)

There's a billion of you. Do something about it, cuck.
Complaining about a problem with no tangible solution is just bitching.

Attached: 1557364380666.png (1196x752, 21K)

Fuck you! That is why all looks like shit since they brought more of you here

lol
you're going to keep building our countries

what you're owed is even more slavery than what you have now

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Attached: nigger nigger nigger.jpg (249x243, 8K)

I’ll give you back your money when you give me back my bike, Tyrone.

you blacks are going to get rid of local government for us

When will you build your own countries?

Don't worry, their empire is crumbling. They'll come running to us soon.

Attached: 1559319418109.jpg (638x450, 71K)

Wakanda now !

What empires? Are you wignat or 90iq? We waz kangs and sheit is so 2017 department so stfu and understand you arent owed shit inky

Attached: Screenshot_20190528-193434_Instagram.jpg (1080x1010, 425K)

Leave them alone and the'll rip open transformers to get its oil to fry their food.

Try 85

Don't bother trying to reason with them. Whites are INCAPABLE of taking responsibility for anything.

Attached: africa-france.jpg (490x356, 50K)

Israel knows how to deal with you subhumans.

Attached: ayeletgassingnigs.jpg (695x900, 486K)

You didn't build shit, nigger.

There were millions and millions more whites than Africans until the 1800s when we finally taught you wild apes how to farm.

Cut off gibs and population growth cuts off along with it.

Bringing niggers to america was the biggest mistake Americans made, they picked cotton for 50 years and look at how much trouble america has because of them now? We could be living in a beautiful ethnostate right now but these spear chuckers are fucking it up and still want reparations, imagine the audacity?

based and niggerpilled

no you wont... you are prisoners in our lands. enjoy your party while it lasts because when the time finally comes you won't be shown any mercy although you will cry for it.

Attached: 1560425486601.png (500x334, 140K)

Ingrates

>we built your countries
>You owe us
>Give us what we're owed or we will take it from you

Try.

Every significant invention africa ejoy, is of western origin. Every car, refrigerator and vaccine.

Europe "steals" only 1/3 of the raw resources the US currently "steals". And China is twice as bad as them. Its allowed by Africas own leaders, who exchange land and resources for weapons they can kill and oppress rivalling tribes with.
At least during the colonial era, Africa was somewhat developed. But developing Africa isn't the white man's burden anymore.

Attached: 1552787098997.jpg (640x640, 19K)

M8 my people conquered yours because we made better weapons and ships, could manage entire continents with relative ease, managed to conquer Illnesses, educate the masses with the invention of the printing press in Europe, hell even the computer you use to type that "argument" of yours is only possible due to the invention of electricity Because of the "white cracker devil" you idiots can stay in your literal shitholes and complain about a group of people who today have done nothing wrong to you. come back and talk about how amazing African countries are when you understand the concept of raping pillaging and murdering each other over tribal differences in brutal civil wars is fucking retarded

Attached: map of ye old africa.jpg (572x595, 258K)

Niggers who complains about this make me laugh every time

Attached: 1555137128904.png (817x1029, 975K)

Attached: 1548696399741.png (909x515, 136K)

Stop focusing on the past. And also, this is a prime example of Social Darwinism sooo... you're pretty much whining over nothing. Stupid cuckold.

> Why is it that the Black man is expected to "just get over it"
He didn't say that, you're projecting

> Why is it that the BLACK MAN is expected to just get over SLAVERY
He didn't say that, you're projecting

> How about YOU CRACKERS FUCKING GET OVER IT WHEN A BLACK MAN BREEDS YOUR WOMEN
Projecting that "whites" - race doesn't exist but lets roll with the obvious population being referenced - fear this or give a damn

> The greatest thing the white cracker devils fear is a Black man remembering
More projection

> breed every white bitch in sight inseminating their nubile wombs
You seem very determined on fetishizing a pale skinned population, cool I guess, whateve's

You seem to be speaking primarily to an internalized idea of a people that don't actually exist. Have you considered therapy?

>It's never some African country flag
>It's always the meme BLM flag
It's a Friday night dude, stop trolling on Jow Forums and go do something outside.

Weren't you property not that long ago?

I'll be sure to remember this post when me and the boys light up the flammenwerfer

Why didn't you build a Europe pump first?

We will send you our greatest strength. Our Black people.

With all their wealth and education to return to Africa and make it great again.

Remember, when reperations comes up, no deal without free travel back to Africa. No gibs without repatriation!

Wakanda wasnt real dumbass

The irony.

Trannies don't like to go outside because they have tight schedules for the dilations.

lmfao
everybody knows that the colonies benefitted the colonized more so than the average person of the colonizer.
they sucked up resources running and controlling the colonies while the colonial people were dragged out of the stone age and eased into modernity.
this is the reason that
a) Clement Atlee is considered the greatest PM in British history--he disbanded the empire and reallocated funds for the NHS and other programs
b) everytime asked or polled, former colony nations admit they'd be better off still part of the UK or France or whatever.

Watch this doc about what your new colonizer are learning,really instructive:

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc

Attached: shutitdown.jpg (732x800, 117K)

niggernotions

>ayo gibs me dat

Come fuckin take it then you goddamned lazy nigger. But no, you still need the white man to steal white people's money for you because at your core you're too fucking stupid to pull it off yourself without getting shot.

Fuck niggers.

Go back to Africa and build your fucking empire.

Attached: africa aid.gif (1000x585, 121K)

If colonialism never happened and Africa was instead quarantined from the rest of the world, what would Africa be like today? What would those mighty African empires be up to now? How many Africans would there be? Would the population of what today is called South Africa exceed 100,000? What would be the infant mortality rate? Or the minerals extracted by Europeans, how much of it would have been put to any use by Africans?

SUCK IT OUT OF MY ARSE YOU CUNT

FUCK WHITE BOYS FUCK CRACKERS WERE COMING FOR THEM WHITE WOMENS CRACKER HONKY MOTHER FUCKER WERE GONNA BREED YOUR STUPID FUCKING PALE SKIN DEMON GENES OUT OF EXISTANCE

Don't owe anything.

didn't white people build "your" countries?

Name an empire that's lasted more than a few centuries. In your case of being pissy at honkeys, name a European nation that hasn't had a history of bloodshed and subservience to another nation at some point in their history.

That's the story of civilization, it's everyone getting fucked over by someone else

You didn't build Rome. And even if you did, Rome is gone and you bitching for gibs and hurting the modern society you live in now with your incessant divide and conquer will get you nothing but a miserable life and potentially a bullet between your beady eyes.

This shilling and demoralizing about breeding people out. You and everyone that clamors "ooga booga whey da white wiminz at" are a bunch of fucking fools. The few decades of worthwhile advancement you had was when white people ran your governments, and even today, imagine living in STILL the richest continent in the world, producing jewels and precious metals and fuel in the billions of dollars annually, and being looked at with pity by the very people you hate because you can't even grow your own food. JUST LOOK AT FAGGOT, LOL.

Having to fucking cross an ocean and risk death at sea for gibs than to fucking fight and overthrow your monkey ass governments back home. How pathetic. Imagine having to be enraged when someone merely points out the disproportionate rates of crime in you majority cities in the western world. Your "systemic racism" is what has been giving you near absolute control of any racial commentary in the United States, guaranteed employment demand in all fields in the interest of quota fulfillment, among other things. None of this was a result of toppling by you, this was all given to you. All because you're a nigger - a useful tool to distract and dispose of when not in need.

Just go the fuck back to Africa where you wuz kangz and beat your chest and holler over there, fag.

>Give us what we're owed or we will take it from you
sure you will

Another day, another thread where American whites larp as niggers, this is really getting tiresome

Attached: DgU6-1DVMAADM2d (2).jpg (1024x658, 117K)

Wow. So this is what it takes for a Euro to admit there are white Americans...

this world is so fucked

and it's ALL because of fake money kike banker goldsmiths

the hate grows with each passing day

What are you talking about? last time I checked you don't consider Slavs white, not that I cared, but still

No. Nigger. How about getting doxxed instead?

Nigger kike

Niggers mad.

REPORT ALL COPY-PASTED TROLL THREADS

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

At this rate I’m convinced you’re a JIDF kike.

They were too busy building da white man's countries, you fucking racist!

Attached: 87364587345.png (640x690, 117K)

You're a slave just as much as I am to the Jews, so start doing some research on how banking works. Not just fractional reserve banking, but on how the Federal Reserve does it's business.

I wouldn't go by "asia". Indians and Russians wouldn't fall into the colloquial meaning of asian.

you are owed nothing nigger