A few questions for you edgy white nationalists. 1st, if Germany, UK...

A few questions for you edgy white nationalists. 1st, if Germany, UK, and France all became Islamic majority countries and an Islamic leadership controlled their nuclear arsenals today, what do you think would happen to Israel tomorrow? Yet you retards think the Jews are behind 3rd world immigration lol? Second, I'm sure you are all aware of the bell curve of IQ and races. So take the lowest IQ people's on the planet, Australian aboriginals, or maybe tribes in Papua New Guinea. Do they practice rugged Adam Smith style individualism, or do they roam in tribes and practice collectivism? Why do you want a low IQ form of survival like collectivism for whites? How did collectivizing work out for blacks? Is that what you want, white people in the west under the boot of the white version of Jesse Jackson and Barack Obama?

Attached: splosion.png (492x369, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HpXkpkUK6gs
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59c467fce4b0f2df5e83ad36?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAKhW_-ap6b4xvt8tK0O22paVluCSwIBsDix-HmdkBDxRsb0gZ7ROkntkwHCTUA7yhHB5uRL_YRvDzYsV1gVKzcwizscrEApU5qr2yQzFuyGNLq6jBejflbukb2p9l7MpRvI1LzyZtrPH5b9uyGeMCwAprXYKDO4jQ02Bq0Z9uod6
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Stephen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Juice.jpg (448x700, 126K)

Attached: 1560563683029.jpg (720x710, 62K)

tl;dr dont give a fuck i should be raising a dozen white children on another planet but weve had to feed every nigger on the globe so that aint happening

fpbp as usual

oopsie, was I not supposed to google that name and find out it was a fake twitter account?

>Why do you want a low IQ form of survival like collectivism for whites?
Nice strawman.

Attached: strawman.jpg (250x320, 26K)

how is a question a straw man? For a straman I could point out any of the myriad cultures that have failed under collectivism. I am just saying retard societies are only capable of tribalism, why should white people follow suit?

I would argue that collectivism is most often practiced when there is economic distress or when there is a lack of development.

For example: the first settlers in America. When they first arrived, they lived in collective shelters, and operated as a collective in terms of pooling their resources.

But then, as people started to have time and material gain, they built their own shelters and homes. They did this because other than neet college kids, most people don't like living in a commune or on someone else's property.

As far as the Islamization of Europe, it's going to come down to whether or not the constitutions/charters of the individual nations can withstand the pressure to allow sharia.

With the way thing are going, it's entirely feasible that Europe, the middle east, and china will want to gang up on the US; with maybe Australia and Japan siding with us.

yeah but why would Israel want that? They depend on US aid to not get obliterated by their neighbors.

I don't think they would. I don't buy into the whole "jews secretly ruling the world" bullshit.

As far as their relationship with the US, it's more of a symbiosis. The US provides aid in exchanged for having a jumping off point if the shit ever really hit the fan in the middle east; and in exchange for the money Israel bombs people who are asking for it but who the US can't attack for not wanting to look as a bad guy.

Not to mention, Israel is, (to use a plumbing term) the annode rod for the US. It acts as a focus for middle east aggression so we don't have to deal with it over here (911 being an exception, of course)

Pakistan
>has nukes
>a bunch of muslims
and nothing happens.
so you're wrong, muslims are duplicitous bastards but they dont dare do that when the US is around.

I would agree with you. My question is for people who support that idiotic theory though. It seems in Israel's best interest to keep their greatest enemies in their respective shit hole countries where they kill each other off and starve to death. Why would they be helping them move to Europe where they get free health care and are currently driving Jews out of Europe at record rates?

It's a strawman because you're presenting a false dichotomy between two extremes. There is a lot of room between being so individualistic that you give away your country to strangers, on one hand, and being so collectivist that you stifle the individual through excessive and unreasonable demands for conformity on the other. You're making the same mistake Peterson and Sargon make.

Most of us who are Ethnic Nationalists are well aware there needs to be a balance between the two. Generally speaking, the "White" Nationalist position is that we were better off in many ways when our countries had super-majorities of Europeans (say 95%), and that we would be better off in future if we could somehow achieve such a demographic balance again.

Here in Australia we had Ethnic Nationalist immigration and citizenship policies up until 1975. We were still a relatively liberal democracy. We weren't a fascist state. Likewise many European counties (e.g the Scandinavian ones, had virtually no migration from non-Euro countries until roughly the 1980s. So we're not talking about some hypothetical countries that never existed. We're pointing to our history and saying "X" is better than "Y".

>if Germany, UK, and France all became Islamic majority countries and an Islamic leadership controlled their nuclear arsenals today, what do you think would happen
haha nice.

Attached: 1557201282775.gif (263x189, 2.79M)

OK, so why would Israel want to give the US more enemies by shipping jihadists to Europe to outbreed the relatively peaceful Europeans there, potentially creating a situation where the US would have less capability through allies to do anything?

I should add that the West for most of it's existence was never as individualistic, Liberal, and open to non-Euro migration as it has been in the last 4 decades (what economists sometimes call the "Liberal era"). So to suggest that those of us who think some of the approaches the West took before this recent era were better are somehow out of step with western tradition is false. If anything, the opposite is the case. The last few decades of excessive Liberal individualism have been an anomaly.

I realize this is going to sound like trope, but I think a lot of it has to do with the decline of religion.

In faith-based families or nations, there is a rigid code of conduct: everyone knows where the line is, and a vast majority know not to cross it. If not out of a civic attempt to follow the law; or even the fear of earthly punishment, then a fear of a post-life punishment.

Now, with religion gone, it's like throwing a kid in a toy store with a unmonitored credit card. With no fixed rules, anything goes; nothing is "wrong"; and we quickly devolve into the ugly shit storm that western societies have become.

I am talking about classical liberalism here, not "did you just assume my gender" liberalism. That word has been hijacked, so it is all semantics. I don't see how socialized health care, socialized media, gun buybacks and bans, massive regulation, and massive tax rates are in line with what the American founding fathers had in mind. the UK for example has become more collectivized since ww2, and that is what has allowed for their current situation. Their state run media has convinced them that they need to tolerate their invaders. If they were individualists who could think for themselves, they wouldn't be protesting a US free trade deal that would save them if they take a hard exit from the EU. Collectivism has risen in the west. When you collectivize you are always a cunt's hair away from being controlled, which is what happened to Europe and is happening to Australia, it might happen to the US but we aren't that far down the road yet.

It's certainly a large part of it, I agree.

The kikes are using the invaders to destroy the tolerance of the West for Muslims. Western nations will self-destruct before becoming majority Muslim, and that violent spasm will be used by Zionists to spawn a devastating was in the ME.

Their preference would be to level Muslim nations in the ME, while also deeply destabilizing the EU and USA. Then they can establish iron rule over the entire world in one fell swoop.

Second, collectivism is obsolete. Decentralization is already decreasing centralization and all institutions extant are on the wane. Decentralization is actual, real freedom. Isms are obsolete. Politics is obsolete. Cooperation, not collectivization, is coming.

Lastly, something you didn't address, is that CRISPR is going to allow shitskins to have white children. They're going to do that, because they want to be white. They're all going to become extinct, and it will be free, white people that expand into the universe, free of would be overlords.

Collectivism means the subjugation of the individual to a group—whether to a race, class or state does not matter. Collectivism holds that man must be chained to collective action and collective thought for the sake of what is called “the common good.

>1st, if Germany, UK, and France all became Islamic majority countries and an Islamic leadership controlled their nuclear arsenals today, what do you think would happen to Israel tomorrow?
The elite jews dont give a shit about culture or religion, they know that race is all that matters, if these muslims of today were coming from Norway instead of Somalia they would never push for the replacement.
also an awkward redpill for jews, bunkered elite ashkenazi kikes in new york and london give zero fucks about israel and have no ancestral connection to the middle east, they view lowtier jews as the same scum as everyone else. theyve tricked the mob into believing their interests are aligned by association of jewery, yet all thats been shared is the victimhood, profits are privatised, the likes of israel act as human shields.

Welp, Satan, you are pretending to be retarded, and that the current destabilization of Europe is going to continue without being checked, as it already is in Italy, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, and etc.

The backlash against Liberals and Muslims is going to be epic, and cause a wave of Western destruction of the ME that Israel will capitalize on, just as they always have with their golems.

Also, pretending to be retarded isn't pretending.

>The kikes are using the invaders to destroy the tolerance of the West for Muslims
I would say it's more like Russia is using the invaders to create chaos in Europe which effects the whole western world.
Just like they support cartels in south America to flood the US with illegals & drugs.
You know it's really crazy so many people on pol support Russia. It seemed to start right around the 2016 election and sg creation too.

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

so the Jews don't control the media then? Because it seems like the media pushes for tolerance of Islam, and the darling of MSM Antifa and commies in general seem to be in lockstep with the alt-right saying Jews are brainwashing the world

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

Attached: Jewish Representation.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

Attached: opposition.png (1280x5314, 1.62M)

Attached: Peace corp.jpg (1315x1820, 2.83M)

Attached: African Abstract Thinking.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Attached: On islam 1.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

I've thought about this and this might be the thing that forces the militaries of those countries to overthrow their treasonous governments before it's too late. Or not.

>Germany
>nuclear arsenal
lolwut

Attached: On Islam 2.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

Attached: Beaver on Nations.png (947x2359, 1.02M)

Attached: 1521922415438.jpg (625x626, 80K)

Attached: Beaver on Multiculturalism.png (1088x790, 580K)

Attached: Beaver on Immigration.png (1839x1123, 753K)

Attached: Denial.png (1269x593, 103K)

Attached: Libertarianism.png (1231x441, 25K)

Attached: Book list.jpg (2392x3348, 3.44M)

In short: PUT IN THE FUCKING WORK YOURSELF AND LEARN!

FUCK YOU OP and your low effort bait

Attached: Book list 2.png (2248x3442, 3.99M)

Russiagate still? C'mon man.

Do you forget the attack on S. Ossetia prosecuted by Georgia with US troops on the ground? Putin was forced to protect the ethnic Russians in S. Ossetia, and literaly $billions were bet that Russian troops would seize the Baku pipeline just three kilometers south of the S. Ossetian border.

That was the reason for the attack. Putin didn't bite, and gave the entire world a gift of lower oil prices we are still enjoying today.

Fuck the kikes. Russia isn't controlling the EU. They're not flooding the world with opiates. That's literally the kikes and the US golem. 98% of the opium in the world comes from Afghanistan, and production has steadily increased in the US invasion.

Kikes are flooding the EU with Muslims from nations shattered by Western military assaults.

Don't pretend these facts are in debate.

>I am talking about classical liberalism here
The flaw in all Liberalism (classical included) is that if you rely only it as an organizing principle (and nothing else) there is no limit to what is Liberalized.
In other words, Liberalism has no inbuilt way of saying when too much Liberalism is enough. This is why Conservatism was born (pic related): to work out where the boundaries of Liberalism should be to preserve things that are valuable. Liberalism deals with opening things up, while Conservatism considers what necessary constraints should be.

Since the time of John Locke (and even the founding fathers of the USA) Liberalism was never the only game in town - it was never the sole organizing principle of the Western world. There was also Conservatism along side it (and religion). People who try to reduce Western tradition, Western ethos/thought down to just Classical Liberalism alone are simply wrong on the history.

So what this all means in the context of "White" Nationalism is that a Liberal approach to borders, immigration, citizenship must go. A certain amount of Liberalism INSIDE the nation is great - vital even. We believe the balance between self-preservation and openness (liberalism) has been out of whack for several decades.

Pic related is a rare bit of sense from a Leftist. Imagine a Leftist saying that today? Very unlikely.

Attached: Vidal Folly.jpg (601x782, 162K)

Collectivism means the subjugation of the individual to a group—whether to a race, class or state does not matter. Collectivism holds that man must be chained to collective action and collective thought for the sake of what is called “the common good.

The Hegelian Dialectic is clearly visible in the media. Trump was incessantly excoriated in the media, and controlled opposition put him forward as the saviour of the American dream, but he was just another shabbos goy.

It's the exact same thing happening with faggotry, tolerance of Islam, and banning plastic. Control both sides of the debate, and cast the preferred alternative as the underdog, and watch people swarm to support the underdog.

Psych 101.

> rational
> jews

Pick one and only one.

Causality implies strict determinism. People invoke free will, but the will is determined by motivation and opportunity which is supplied by character, experience.

>This is why Conservatism was born (pic related)
that was meant to reference this pic

Attached: EdmundBurke1771.jpg (672x800, 78K)

crap, forgot this one.

Okay, now go die OP

Attached: Beaver on Morality.png (2218x1814, 1.58M)

PNAC

etc.
I see you whipped out your libtard destroyer kit. Except I am agreeing with you. I understand the impact of IQ on societies. I would argue culture plays a large part in it not just race, that is beside the point. I am wondering why though do people want to adopt the tactics of people with no interior monologue for whites whom they consider superior?

OP here, So the theory from what I can tell from the people actually trying to answer my 1st question is that the Jews are using their media influence to force people to like Muslims and accept them into their countries, hoping that normies at some point will see how awful they are and create a new Inquisition style purge, which will lead to a full scale invasion and obliteration of the Islamic world. Do I have this right?

Yes. Rapefugees and golems they activate are MIGA

hypothetical questions are gay as fuck, why dont you ask something thats real and has substance and really gets the noggin jarrin

Everything is object to the knowing subject, which can never become object. Yet without the knowing subject can there be no object.

Plato made a distinction between the world of ideals and the shadows cast upon the cave wall, yet both remain objects for the knowing subject just cast by different lights.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HpXkpkUK6gs

The G, the cave and the cross of causality. Seek knowledge.

They are pushing for decentralisation in western countries you mong, more muslims = less collectivised majority because we're too distracted by the burdens of the symptom not the cause.

No response toHuh you tucking kike

I like how you quoted them and didn't even bother to debate their points just used a green text as a launch pad to your half assed retarded point that is completely unsound and obviously disingenuous. You faggot fucking kike

>if Germany, UK, and France all became Islamic majority countries
It's case of when not if.

this was my response to that:
Europe and Australia have thrown away the concept of individual liberties such as gun control, low tax burdens, socialized systems etc. You are wrong saying that liberalism is at fault, unless you mean modern liberalism. The collectivization of Europe and other western societies have led to the acceptance of multiculturalism. As someone pointed out, it is perfectly fine for a group of free individuals to make decisions on who can come into their borders. But when the flow of power is reversed as it is with collectivism, it is easy to push concepts like multiculturalism onto your populace because they have all started thinking in tandem.

I was clarifying something they were saying. If you look here:
I am summing up their arguments. I don't have anything to debate here. It seems preposterous, but it has given me something to think about honestly. That is what I'm looking for, actual answers to questions, not just baiting people. I'll think about it but since it is a new concept to me I don't have an immediate response.

Its quite likely you Jews will have your war with an Islamic France but what we know is "Jewish" isn't a religion, its a mental condition of hatred towards white people. As Jews your goal as of now is to exterminate whites across the globe.

>huurrrr jews arent behind immigration
>even though there is proof huurrrr
fuck off you little jewish faggot

Attached: 156442.jpg (2564x1440, 943K)

Fuck off.

Attached: Jew promotes jewish islam alliance.jpg (626x1713, 446K)

Nothing. Israel and the sandniggers are natural allies

goy did an oopsie

it got deleted but it was linked in her official website.

These are actually pretty
good questions, honestly. Nice to see something new on pol for once.

This is the only possible inference from experience. The Jewish "spirit" which isn't confined to only Jews.

> what do you think would happen to Israel tomorrow? Yet you retards think the Jews are behind 3rd world immigration lol?
Israel is founded on the Zionist ideal--while originally a leftist conception, it is fundamentally nationalist, holding that Jews, to avoid being continually reviled by everyone they interact with, must form the base of their own labor pool, rather than acting as hated usurers or international manipulators.
Israel is, of course, surrounded by hostile neighbors who in many cases have a better claim to the land than the kikes do--but this is a fundamentally national conflict on both sides. Israelis subvert other countries and use the diaspora to support the existence of a Jewish state.

Not all Jews moved to Israel--and the vast majority of these Jews are the ones largely responsible for the degradation of the West through cultural breakdown, financial manipulation, and mass immigration. These Jews consist either of the totally soulless materialist type (i.e. the ones that topple nations for a 2% increase in profits) or the psychopathic "Jewish in spirit", the deranged types that genuinely believe in "tikkun olam" style destruction of anyone in opposition to the Jewish ideal.

>me high IQ, me stand alone while dumb tribe throw rocks together
You'd have to be retarded to forego a collective identity. Such a collective is not always going to be maintained in the same way across groups, obviously.

Our rabbinic sages parse these sentences and derive two distinct meanings. Blotting out the memory of Amalek is a military command – literally to destroy the entire tribe after the Israelites enter the Promised Land. This is seen as so important that it is upheld alongside establishing a king and building the Temple in Jerusalem as one of the central commands that the Israelites must heed.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_59c467fce4b0f2df5e83ad36?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAKhW_-ap6b4xvt8tK0O22paVluCSwIBsDix-HmdkBDxRsb0gZ7ROkntkwHCTUA7yhHB5uRL_YRvDzYsV1gVKzcwizscrEApU5qr2yQzFuyGNLq6jBejflbukb2p9l7MpRvI1LzyZtrPH5b9uyGeMCwAprXYKDO4jQ02Bq0Z9uod6

Jews consider White people to be Amalek. After getting Israel what's next on the checklist?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Stephen

Persecution by Amalek. That wicked and evil generation, the Synagogue of Satan.

>A few questions for you edgy white nationalists. 1st, if Germany, UK, and France all became Islamic majority countries and an Islamic leadership controlled their nuclear arsenals today, what do you think would happen to Israel tomorrow?
And you're saying others have low IQ's, while you clumsily cobble together this childlike understanding of the world?

You're under the impression that Jews are good at making long term plans. If they were, they would have been able to avoid being kicked out of every country in Europe.

>he never saw the original video of her talking about this
Oopsie, is a retard pretending to be knowledgeable?

Destroy the whites with the muslims, destroy the muslims, rule whoever remains. It's not only jews by the way. We know that.

>what do you think would happen to Israel tomorrow
The Samson Option

Attached: 1530691963424.webm (640x640, 1.53M)

>reddit spacing

i do not even think nukes are real

>As someone pointed out, it is perfectly fine for a group of free individuals to make decisions on who can come into their borders
Good. Our point is that it was better for us and our nations when the basis for making immigration policy was tribal-solidarity (Ethno-centric Nationalism) rather than Liberal Individualism and Universal Humanism.

I think you are incorrect that Europe and Australia have become more tribal and Ethno-centric in the last several decades. The opposite is true: Liberalism, Individualism, Universal Humanism have replaced in-group solidarity/ethno-centrism as dominant ethos.

The dominant orthodoxy for several decades now has been:
>"Don't care about your race/ethnicity (if you are White).
>"See yourself as only an individual, and literally the entire rest of the world as made up of other individuals who have just as much right to be in your nation as anyone who happens to share your ethnic/racial background"
>"To discriminate against their entry based upon their race/ethnic background is illiberal and unjust"

The EU itself is founded upon the belief that Nationalism and Ethnic-Solidarity are evil and must be done away with. It's leaders openly say they want to fill Europe up with Africans and Arabs.

Attached: 11670c643518948d4c971686faf981c955a3a82982b157b5d25d32d424094a98.png (500x278, 126K)

>Germany
No nukes
>UK, and France
Almost exclusively sub based nuclear capability. Shit skins aren't getting control of the sub commands.
>what do you think would happen to Israel tomorrow?
Nothing. Any sand nigger that gets to the position of leadership in Europe will be at least partially pragmatic. They aren't going to suddenly aloha snackbar Israel for fun.
>Jews are behind 3rd world immigration
Some Jews, yes absolutely
>Why do you want a low IQ form of survival like collectivism for whites
High IQ white in-group collectivism would be a way to make strides towards a quasi post - scarcity society if it were purged of Marxist shit.
>How did collectivizing work out for blacks
It's working out for their white cleptocratic masters.

Collectivism is for surviving, individualism is for thriving.

The good days are behind us. We need to work together to maintain our society. Once peace is established, we can go back to individualism.

>A few questions for you edgy white nationalists. 1st, if Germany, UK, and France all became Islamic majority countries and an Islamic leadership controlled their nuclear arsenals today, what do you think would happen to Israel tomorrow?
First of all, Germany has no nukes. And Israel has hundreds, if not thousands of nukes of their own. I'm sure they'll be fine.
>Yet you retards think the Jews are behind 3rd world immigration lol?
It's demonstrably true that Jews are over represented among those advocating for third world immigration into the west, and have played an important role in shaping such policies.
>Why do you want a low IQ form of survival like collectivism for whites?
This is just a stupid fucking statement. Who said collectivism is "a low form of survival"? You and your libertarian buddies?
>How did collectivizing work out for blacks?
How did collectivism work for Ashkenazi Jews? They're the most ethnocentric people on earth, the richest and most privileged, and they have their own ethnostate.

Attached: The_Jewish_Path_to_Success.png (669x1819, 727K)

Jews and immigration 1/

Attached: 1455069521951.jpg (2508x1504, 1.06M)

Attached: 1402475921739.jpg (824x768, 183K)

Attached: 1455069585290.png (1173x1162, 640K)

Attached: 1464200591778.png (967x784, 421K)

Attached: 1534971900444.png (1929x1557, 3.46M)

Israel and the Jews have been insular to literally every other group for their entire existence. Anything that happens to them is well earned by action and deed.

Attached: 1500735602429.jpg (1200x802, 595K)

Attached: The clash of American liberal Jewry and Israeli nationalism.png (953x7785, 671K)

Attached: 1532315611021.jpg (993x934, 143K)

Attached: 1540419627789.png (968x431, 126K)

Attached: Biden Praises Jews, Goes Too Far, Accidentally Thrills Anti-Semites.jpg (1024x740, 125K)

Attached: Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965.png (2541x1349, 493K)

Attached: Norbert_Schlei.png (840x496, 37K)

Attached: 60597.jpg (571x761, 258K)

Attached: As Pittsburgh Jews, We Will Mourn Our Dead by Mobilizing for Refugees.png (866x738, 537K)

Attached: dAjEVcA.jpg (1256x1304, 221K)