Tomorrow morning some you will wake up early to mow your damn lawns

Tomorrow morning some you will wake up early to mow your damn lawns.

Attached: 1531478980423.jpg (1343x1159, 1.74M)

That's my plan.
So what?

My boomer neighbor woke me up today doing lawn work at like 9am

My wife's boyfriend does it for us

*crack* *siiiiiip* yep

I will be running my table saw at 9AM.

That's an acceptable time. 9-5 is the common work day. If they start at 7 or 8, that's not acceptable. Any time between normal business hours is fine. Of course if they have to work and have to wait until after work, mwoing the law up until 8 PM is also fine. Learn 2 common society, faggot.

Thinking of settin my country clipper mower deck to 2 tomorrow instead of 2.5. Going to be good times.

Attached: 1559874419938.jpg (900x1200, 208K)

*sip* Yep. What kind of horse power you guys workin’ with?

Niggers can't understand the concept of keeping lawns looking well. They literally can't comprehend

My old fuck buddy actually mowed her lawn today on her day off because her husband couldn’t be bothered to do it. Good times ahead for the happy couple I’m sure

Nah, mowed it today.

*crachsi* yep me and bobby's aunt gonna have some bloody marys and git that lawn done

Attached: sip boomer.jpg (624x607, 138K)

here's a pic of us on a tuesday

Attached: DealerLandingPageBanner.png (1200x565, 1.23M)

Get off my lawn.

Attached: Clint Eastwood ewww.gif (395x281, 83K)

Nope i rent a apartment and some one does all the yard work for me.

Nah, my gardener arrives on Thursday.

drinking a monster like a mouse eating is the only way

Better then spending all day on Jow Forums

Yup.

Attached: 1546031742068.jpg (503x1024, 75K)

I need to but I hurt my back. the wife will be taking care of it.

t.42 yo boomer

Attached: 1349384538496.png (1057x815, 1.55M)

Lawns? How anti semetic

>The Jewish media for the past few years have been telling white people how racist it is to have lawns.

boomer as in old dude or boomer as in meme boomer

I'm starting at 6:30 a.m. now bwhahahaha

Iv known brown people who are obsessive about their lawns/gardens.
If any race doesn't give a fuck about their yards, its the Chinks. They will mow them twice a year, and when the neighbours all start complaining, they kill the grass and just have dirt.

i'm doing professional landscaping this year because my work is seasonal and i feel like the alpha-boomer with how much mowing and yard work im doing

Attached: 1555717311230.png (534x552, 279K)

I get the CIA to mow my lawn
ask me how I did it

No nigger it is I who will wake you faggots up.

Are you a poorfag aspirational consumer with a little lawn next to your neighbor's little lawn? The tractor I will use tomorrow and a chain around an oak could pull your car apart. Your little nothing life was made to be woken on a whim

It's the trade you make for raising his black son with her.

Thank God for session ipa.

Attached: 1544085115191.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

it's half the abv at the same price. i can see the appeal.

Attached: 1555954702297.jpg (345x345, 29K)

terran online

I invested in THE BOSS model. 37 horse Kawasaki and a 60 inch deck. Gotta get to work my man.

my neighbor's kid and his friends do it for me, they need some summer spending cash.
The way it ought to be, white kids mowing your lawn for summer money instead of tens of millions of illegal immigrants

Attached: 1535402444382.jpg (474x540, 46K)

>Up and at 'em! You're burnin' daylight!

Attached: 1531180394769.gif (1000x640, 127K)

Not cool

I'd rather pay Pablo the same amount or less than some little 14-year old white jackass who can't even mow in a straight line, but thinks he's doing a great job because of all his participation trophies back home and his mom tell him so.

good now please rant about how you earned a nickel delivering papers on bicycle.

I prefer rockstar sour apple.

Attached: der boomer.jpg (639x900, 473K)

I didn't need to, my father was VP at a cement company and I poured concrete at 16. Doesn't change the fact that I have a nice lawn and would rather have cheap lawn maintenance professional Beaners do it for me than some masturbating snotnose who's either going to be a cuck or school shooter.

Haha yep...

Attached: 8AC2F900-BB8B-437C-8EC5-C82296333A96.jpg (600x450, 75K)

he does a good job, his father has been making him mow their lawn for years

Attached: boom boom.jpg (1403x550, 92K)

How?

No. I live in a condo. Fuck you boomer!
It's always cold in Canada

>that image

Attached: 1465852746932.jpg (460x400, 36K)

only niggers and drunks mow on the weekends.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 9137DAA6-C08A-440C-9A28-AB8AC12FA51E.jpg (1876x1200, 181K)

I'm not even 30 yet but I love mowing the lawn. Shit's therapeutic, especially if you have a big enough lawn to cut and a zero-turn lawnmower. Smoke a fat bowl, get some headphones, and cut the damn grass. You can get some good thinking done.

Attached: 1538597329391.jpg (800x800, 86K)

i already mowed mine wagey

Attached: 1551252727230.jpg (569x760, 46K)

some will be waking up to a mud bath, can't wait to see how epic it is on Sunday if it's like this on Friday

Attached: mudking.jpg (975x643, 260K)

You have that backwards friend. Black mow people's lawns during the work week. White people mow Saturday morning.

uhoh

Niggers don't mow lawns. Niggers don't have lawns. Fuck, where niggers come from they only have sand and tall ass veldt grass where lions and shit lurk. You think niggers are gonna be mowing lawns with that racial memory of their ancestors getting taken off into the pampas by goddamn leopards??? Fuck.

I get to go roll out acrylic and then shoot my new p38.

According to noise ordinances in my area 8 am is acceptable.

what are you jewish or something

Just bought myself a nice push reel mower. Does a better job, gives some exercise and and less of a hastle.

Once you move out of moms basement or your shitty apartment you might have some pride in your property

Nope, Roman Catholic. I part with my money like I'm full Jew though.

I'm a Monday morning mower, thanks for the tip

I'm sleeping in because I pay Chico the illegal beaner and his family $10 bucks to mow my lawn. I usually throw in a couple bottles of water if he does a decent job.

Good Man. Don't spoil the help with good water though, buy a case of store brand for them and save the Fiji for your guests.

I don't have a riding mower mine is a self propelled walk behind Toro I just bought from Home Depot a couple of weeks ago.

papists are the footsoldiers of satan

No, you must wait until the dew evaporates. After 1pm is best mowing time.

stupid zoomer

>good now please rant about how you earned a nickel delivering papers on bicycle.
Hey you stupid bitch I did that shit when I live in Honolulu as a kid. A little bit of hard work helps build character.

NOW GET OFF MY FUCKING LAWN!

Attached: bnoom.jpg (242x208, 11K)

No nigger, I work tomorrow to buy more guns and bad dragon toys.

It’s almost summer. You’ve remembered to water deeply all spring for root heat tolerance, haven’t you anons? Fescue checking in here. My lawn likes a dusk mowing the night before a 5am watering session the next morning.

this gives me PTSD, if I saw someone watering their lawn with how much rain we're seeing here I'd probably go on a rampage. One week and the grass is over a foot tall

Attached: 1559682716938.jpg (485x273, 40K)

Go on.

Attached: raw.png (244x200, 65K)