Why aren't Irish considered Aryans? They're literally the palest people in the entire world...

Why aren't Irish considered Aryans? They're literally the palest people in the entire world, and couldn't get a tan if they TRIED. They are literally whiter than coke.

Attached: tumblr_nw9cj3il1D1uy1o4lo1_500-1.jpg (480x720, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D9FBQ1O5F8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tumblr
Sage
Redheads are patrician though, just to be clear.

my cousin is irish/german and has the smelliest feet.

Attached: ~.jpg (195x240, 22K)

we are, the end.

they're much wh*ter than my med feet.

Makes me feel jealous, but then i remember she needs sunscreen all the time.

Attached: cuz.png (416x356, 321K)

Attached: C5dmvQIVUAARUWo.jpg (600x337, 36K)

talk to my d*scord about feet if you want

I have been trying to collect feetish buddies.

Attached: capturee..png (150x48, 5K)

"Irish" redheads have British ancestors. The Irish are dark haired.

Goddess

This. Potato niggers will never be white or aryan.

Giv red haired pusy

Attached: 1488077765498s.jpg (250x164, 5K)

>tfw my wife is potato nigger
why even live

Reminds me of my ex-wife. Carpet matches the drapes.

We live underground or leave the planet during the glacial period. Eventually the interglacial happens and the whole thing starts all over again.

Aryans are mountain chinks. What does skin color have to do with race?

Yea, except your ex wife is probably 250lbs

More to the point, the skin turns pale white with low to no light over the 130000 years of the glacial period.

Btw, the real winter is coming. Part of the reason for the crop failures

Attached: Vostok_420ky_4curves_insolation_to_2004.jpg (1600x1092, 396K)

>The Irish are dark haired.
No they’re not dumbfuck.

because they are considered celt

The most whitest people on the planet (irish, slavs) are niggers

Attached: 9C06074A-6CDC-4346-8230-16A655C02E05.jpg (595x1024, 99K)

>Slavs
>white

I think they're not considered white because they don't behave like normal white people. They're mostly potato farmers, alcoholics and their civilisation never accomplished anything great.

They are usually Celtic, if they have the red hair that is a left over genetic trait from the viking age

The only reason the irish are not considered white is because of

1) historical hiberniphobia from the English
2) that butthurt anglo that said irish iq was

Yes many Irish are dark haired, but they have a super high rate of blue eyes. They have iberian roots.

Aryan don’t actially exist, that’s why. The term was appropriated by Nazis because they wuz aryans gawdz in shiet

By Aryan, we mean Proto-Indoeuropean

bullshit... during europes DARK AGES where all learning and math was LOST? Irish monks, for some ungodly reason? liked making BEER... and doing algebra, keeping the basics of higher mathematics alive until the renaissance... or it would have been a LOT longer to have the renaissance...HIgher MATH was the underpinnings OF the renaissance, you uneducated buffoon. To this DAY? the Irish show an above average aptitude for mathematics. no one knows why.

Name of girl?

They are semites.

9/10 would lick.

they are,like any european

they're honorary jews

Attached: 1553083331325.jpg (816x960, 139K)

>historical hiberniphobia from the English

The english are psychopaths, and are incapable of telling the truth about anything ever.
The Irish People are the whitest and most pure of blood humans on Earth.
The english are the jews of Europe.

Attached: The Redhead Effect.gif (255x149, 1.6M)

>Ugly hair?
>They make other whites look less white?
>usually the dumbest of all the white people...
>Poorly spoken.

Attached: 1557051880438.png (334x377, 132K)

my cousin says i have turkfeet :(

I hate this retarded meme so much
Insular Celts: the Irish, Welsh, and Scottish have by far the highest rate of redheads in the world all of them at 10%
Germanic countries have an average of 4% redheads
Red hair correlates heavily with Celtic peoples the Idea Vikings brought red hair to the Irish is so stupid it doesn’t warrant consideration by anyone with a triple digit IQ

Attached: E7ED2AFC-E8E5-427D-A3F9-BBFB97277071.png (602x525, 261K)

THEY FUCKING LOVE POTATOS.......

dubs

Attached: 1546217455737.jpg (803x552, 46K)

Irish ARE Aryan, they just aren't Anglo/Germanic.

Red hair, green eyes. have never tanned, I have literally gotten sunburns during Canadian winters from the sun reflecting off the snow.

Attached: image.png (1536x2048, 1.13M)

That theory is totally false.
India is not a spot that white folks arose from, it is a minor spot were some white folks settled, but some written records were preserved there, while most of the written history of the rest of us white folks was burned by christians.

Attached: Indian Head.jpg (480x707, 79K)

Correct. Also why do you propose that there is a random spurt of redheads in southern russia? I assumed its tocharian admixture, as they were described as being redheads. Perhaps the closely related scythians in the region weren't bred out by their turk and tatar conquerers?

>tfw my first time was a cute redhead
What can't we go back to better times anons, I have a redhead "fetish" since then

I got my red head fetish from Beatrice from Over The Garden Wall.

Everyone's feet are smelly

Lol. Indo European isnt synonymous with the iut of India theory. The proto indo Europeans came out of the pontic step

made for BBC

Attached: 1530162268888.jpg (400x482, 25K)

irish girl feet really do stink though. They say that's what infected the land back then and made all the potatoes die.

Attached: __inubashiri_momiji_touhou_drawn_by_ebizome__f8e61854479f060cf5af9c37dcdd733d.jpg (628x885, 226K)

dude you are cringe as fuck i see you in so many threads posting this crap, just stop you fucking weirdo cringefreak

meds love feet

Shill thread. Do not listen to those that try and get you to argue who is and is not white. They are trying to sow division amongst whites so they do not feel like a cohesive group. It is a divide and conquer strategy. Support all whites no matter where they are or what country they are from. Do not be led into attacking other whites.

Red hair comes from the north.
Vikings spread it all over.

Attached: HairMap.jpg (700x2419, 345K)

I'm blonde, grey/silver eyes, red beard and I'm pale as a dead body and can't for the life of me get a tan. What am I?

Attached: 1559343749130m.jpg (1024x768, 112K)

Oh for fucks sake, heres your (you) turkroach.

Here is your Aryan of India (drunken Nordic sailor).

Attached: Aryan of India.jpg (480x697, 76K)

you forgot your memeflag mehmet. 6 years of posting black cocks on Jow Forums and you still haven't learned. T*rk inferior IQ confirmed!

I'm a alpine nigger with red beard and can't tan too, blue eyes but chestnut hair. Not as pale as that girl tho, I wonder what clusterfuck I am too

They are legit the only dumb race in northern Europe. Whilst the Italians are the only smart race in southern Europe.
DESU the irish were worse than dumb.

Attached: 260px-Scientific_racism_irish.jpg (260x141, 16K)

Vampire.

A faggot

>many Irish are dark haired
This is a pretty overplayed meme, it must be a certain province in Ireland because the vast majority of Irish I see are brown/blonde/red haired. I see more Anglos with dark hair.

Red hair, green eyes, light skin, tan to a bronze color.
What am I?

Irish are the niggers of white people

That is what individuals with stinky feet think.
Put 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda into each sock before you put them on-- no more stink foot.

Frank Zappa - Stink-Foot
youtube.com/watch?v=D9FBQ1O5F8k

Buddy, I honestly don't know what the fascination of being tan is, being pale is the best aesthetic, you come from norse blood, own it and love it.

Attached: Race is just skin color.jpg (2836x2000, 1.13M)

Based and redpilled. Fuck Vikangs, they were snowniggers who couldn't fight a real army.

A nigger

rofl, trust me, anyone in that discord isnt your friend.

Sweetpuss

Except they sacked Paris 3 times, back when it was the most heavily fortified city in Europe, and they took over most of the British isles and established Danelaw in the west.
They established colonies in Ireland and what is now Scotland, too.

Attached: Danelaw.jpg (450x560, 56K)

I've been with two red heads, both of their pussies stank

But I have to use the factor 5å sunscreen to stay alive. And I'm so bleached that ordinary bleached Norwegians look tanned compared to me. But I am trying to own it.

It’s the Udmurt people, they are Uralic like the Finns, Estonians, and Hungarians
I would assume that a long time ago their ancestors mixed with Indo-Europeans who were R1b, as R1b correlates strongly with red hair distribution above the 45th parallel
Though which subgroup in was they mixed with I can’t say for sure

The proto-indo europeans are not necessarily aryans. The proto-indo-europeans who went to europe are known as the yamnaya. They are a common ancestor shared by all caucasoids and native americans. You are conflating groups which are only tangentially related.

Attached: 1518934050609.gif (404x303, 1.92M)

Wow BASED manly Vikang conquerors! I so want to LARP as them now like every other """white""" nationalist!

Attached: Vikang defeat.jpg (1532x763, 363K)

Red hair and blonde hair evolved separately more than once. You cannot necessarily trace them all back to a single source

That's because they weighed 200kg, not because they were redheads.

Weird body. Trap?

They are Aryan. It's just Christcuck Catholic vs. Protestant bullshit that spread that meme.

Attached: 1558439351544.png (1302x1296, 115K)

Could someone draw a circle around the aryans for me. I see so much misinformation and everyone seems to have their own aryan racial head canon

Attached: 7kqDM.jpg (800x904, 150K)

Blonde and red hair only evolved separately twice once in Europeans and once in Australoids
Both are the result of separate genetics
Blonde haired australoids, mostly Melanesian but some abo tribes have a different gene that causes blondes then Europeans do
Outside of Europeans red hair only evolved in Taiwanese aboriginals but sense they were more or less mixed out of existence we don’t know where their hair came from

redheads are god sent.

Attached: starfire.jpg (1325x2000, 1.18M)

That isn't true

>Trap?
I know it can be hard to tell anymore, but this isn't one of those times.

Okay, okay, they weighed 180kg

There is some evidence neanderthals may have even had red hair. And it's not known for sure exactly when it did evolve. There's a good chance it evolved before the races as we know them existed. t just seems to me that you are making up stories about aryans to satisfy your racial head canon where they are some sort of progenitor race.

I should clarify, Taiwanese aborigines are actually Sundadont proto-Mongoloids not Australoids

>posts previous posts as "proof"
>previous posts cherry-pick battles
>ignores history proving Norse defeated several nations "real armies" and took away their clay

Paris, ruled by the heirs of Charlemagne, had to give Norsemen Normandy in order to protect themselves from other Norse. Their "real army" just wasn't up to it.

Attached: NeedOdin.jpg (350x435, 29K)

>palest people in the entire world
A strong second place.

Attached: sami.jpg (600x753, 214K)

Vikings were raiders and skirmishers, not armies.
That's literally what "Viking" meant.

That said, most of the people "winning" those listed battles were actually close cousins of the Norse. Angles, Saxons and Jutes were from modern Denmark, for example.

Finally, the Normans (norsemen) managed to take over and hold a chunk of France (Normandy) and subsequently invaded and conquered England (William).
They weren't terrible, but they weren't magically great either.

Attached: Angel.jpg (564x705, 71K)

Neanderthals are another species
Will you tell me I’m wrong because Orangoutangs are redheads next?
I never once mentioned Aryans
You should stop being so contrarian and try not relying on strawman arguments and Neanderthal theories to prove your apparently invalid points

Atrocious mascara

imagine the pale stink ginger feet

The gene that caused red hair in Neanderthals is not the same one that causes it in homosapians

Redheads are the Asians of white people. Everyone adores the women and hates the men.

Attached: 082417-julianne-moore-daughter-twin-lead.jpg (622x350, 60K)

They are goddess tier.

Attached: redheads-brian-dowling-22.jpg (750x1124, 99K)