Thread mentions how Mossad blew up Fukashima

>Thread mentions how Mossad blew up Fukashima
>Instantly 404'd
oooooooo someone doesn't like that.

Attached: 1560551522701.png (708x570, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/eyeball/daiichi-npp/daiichi-photos.htm
cfact.org/2013/10/12/physicist-there-was-no-fukushima-nuclear-disaster/
zerohedge.com/article/when-all-else-fails-change-rules-japan-doubles-maximum-dose-allowed-nuclear-workers
zerohedge.com/contributed/instead-protecting-people-governments-cover-raising-safe-radiation-levels
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-03/tepco-admits-fukushima-radiation-levels-reach-record-highs-hole-reactor-discovered
energylivenews.com/2019/06/10/restarting-cracked-nuclear-reactors-could-contaminate-edinburgh-and-glasgow/
tepco.co.jp/en/nu/fukushima-np/images/handouts_120516_07-e.pdf
americanfreepress.net/japanese-journalist-accuses-israel-of-fukushima-sabotage/.
82.221.129.208/fukureport1b.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for explanation ... what is that picture showing?

Spain ur sef op.

You're delusional, get him out of here

>g l o w

Mods, get the schizo out

Uhhh
Why

The reactor building was bombed to worsen the meltdown.

>As a result of the nuclear outages, fossil-fueled generation of electricity rose to 90% of Japan's total electricity output during 2012, with 8% from hydro and only 2% from nuclear.

By blowing up Fukishima (and Chernobal etc) nations have to buy oil to run generators for their electric grid - keeping the price of oil high. Probably a lot of the "accidents" have been staged to make nuclear seem unsafe choice. It's always about the oil.

Meanwhile development of Thorium reactors keeps getting ignored.

Attached: 1538134513670.jpg (394x248, 42K)

in the empty reactor?

As much as I'd believe it's a false flag we all saw the tsunami. The melt down happened too quickly after the tsunami for it to be a false flag.

Bump

Attached: fuck o shima.png (800x600, 731K)

Not Mossad. It was a joint Isreali and British team who tried putting MOX rods in GE Mark 1.
They fucked up and lost control.
The nuke was set off to portray it as an "act of God', so no one would sue them.
Then to grab the last warheads the USS Ron Reagan steamed up and got contaminated.

The Tsunami was caused by a small yield nuke.

3 reactor didnt melt down..
It set off lightning and blew the fuck up with full detonation.

Attached: Fukushimaz.jpg (350x197, 39K)

Hail Hirohito

3 things
>motive
>opportunity
>ability
Go.

cryptome.org/eyeball/daiichi-npp/daiichi-photos.htm
Do you have these pictures bro?

Attached: jews did it.png (555x563, 12K)

>Motive
Maintain oil hegemony, clean nuclear power is a threat
>Opportunity
Spook shit
>Ability
Spook shit

The whole Pacific is massively pozzed.

Until today.

Don't consume anything out of it.

But Israel doesnt make money off oil or natural gas, they dont sell either to Japan.

Jews were selling Plutonium Warheads and fucked up, killed the ocean.

This sounds right.
God damn do I hate the plebeian normie NPC parrots, looking at singular freak events that are reported enough and retardedly hysterically extrapolating them to insane proportions.

Go on rense and search Fukushima. Have fun.

Attached: fukushimatoptext.jpg (2400x1658, 1.38M)

Fuck you that’s not a radiation map, it’s a tsunami wave height map. How dare you post this nuclearphobic trite on here. You subhuman leaf, please go suck an immigrants cock and leave this board for good

Burn in hell leaf

Attached: 8EDA7F58-3EEB-4A27-8C83-6347991732D7.jpg (980x436, 129K)

more, we need more glowanon
you can't drop such info and disappear
WE NEED MORE GLOWANOOON

Attached: 1557219052278.jpg (836x543, 111K)

>Schizo

Attached: jidf.jpg (1172x791, 173K)

At the end of the bronze age the merchants were pissed about the new iron industry so they hired sea people to wreck everything. Nowadays the oil companies understand that niggers can handle oil and gas but not nuclear power so they want everyone to be niggerized.

Okey i ait it. It was me i blew up the fuckyoushima. But hear me out. Those damn gooks had to pay for the crimes they did against my people.
Thier "laughing salesman" anime was the most antisemitic shit since addbloc

Mossad is good, but not make-your-own-earthquake good.

The explosion was due to a build up of hydrogen, a byproduct of the out of control reaction going on in the reactor after the accident.

I've seen people in Austin Texas literally worried about Fukushima.

Don't be dumb, the Pacific gets more radiation in an hour from the sun than the entirety of the fukushima reactor produced in it's entire life span

sodium reactors are probably cheaper to make then thorium.

Units 3 and 4 shared a common stack. Hydrogen from Unit 3s meltdown went to that chimney and some of it worked its way back up the other leg into the Unit 4 building.

Yeah, shill are on every nuke thread.
Shilling:
cfact.org/2013/10/12/physicist-there-was-no-fukushima-nuclear-disaster/

Reality:
zerohedge.com/article/when-all-else-fails-change-rules-japan-doubles-maximum-dose-allowed-nuclear-workers
zerohedge.com/contributed/instead-protecting-people-governments-cover-raising-safe-radiation-levels
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-03/tepco-admits-fukushima-radiation-levels-reach-record-highs-hole-reactor-discovered

Happening right now

>Nearly 400 cracks in one of the facility’s reactor core’s graphite bricks were found in March last year, leading to the closure of the plant in October – although cracks developing is normal, the amount recorded exceeded current guidelines on limits.

>The rest of the site’s reactors remained below the Office for Nuclear Regulation’s (ONR) upper safety limit of 350 cracks.

>Owner EDF Energy would like to restart generation at the power plant with a new limit of 700 cracks, a view which has been supported by GMB Union.

>However, two nuclear experts have reportedly warned the reactors should not be reopened – speaking to The Daily Mail, Independent Consultant Dr Ian Fairlie and Dr David Toke of the University of Aberdeen, said while the probability of a meltdown is low, it could have dramatic consequences.

energylivenews.com/2019/06/10/restarting-cracked-nuclear-reactors-could-contaminate-edinburgh-and-glasgow/

Attached: 1560275833972.jpg (1242x1309, 1.13M)

good post.

also see pic, source:
tepco.co.jp/en/nu/fukushima-np/images/handouts_120516_07-e.pdf

Attached: tepco unit 4.jpg (2039x1469, 410K)

>radiation is measured in centimeters

Attached: 1488228336329.jpg (500x380, 42K)

Make both.

Mossad working under cover as security firm installs two massive camera pods which were really mini nukes.

Attached: AF57497B-D90A-4B4E-B66F-6B31A67F35D0.jpg (1125x499, 135K)

Attached: C48352F4-3ECE-4573-A7FE-1B878AE8715F.jpg (640x426, 67K)

let's listen to his delusions for shits and giggles

delete this

Remember when aussies didn’t consistently make the worst, most blasé and idiotic posts on the board?

You’re fucking up, you salad tossing cunts.

HAARP caused the tsunami, pleb.

oh gawd the kikes don't like this one

Attached: 1556311769437.jpg (718x587, 103K)

this but unironically

There’s no way that radiation from a reactor could contaminate that much ocean.

>ignored
The department of energy issued grants last year to 10 companies centered around molten salt and fluoride/chloride fuel tests/proofs.
Why did you think all this anti-nuke shit appeared in past year? It's propaganda to push back on us finally doing something

Except that diagram is backwards. Actually the "U" shaped portion is fired down the barrel to go over the slug that fits inside it......

They're being lazy cunts now. Brenton gave them too much clout. Silly poofters.

Tenno Heika Banzai!

Attached: 3.jpg (386x512, 39K)

actually i did that
you have no idea what's underneath that town
it's safe. for now.

there's a difference between contamination and detectability

Whoever made that image is retarded. The containment building is very large compared to the reactor pressure vessel. The upper portion was for spent fuel pooling. Why do so many people feel the need to talk about things they have little or no knowledge/understanding about.

This is somewhat accurate. The bulk amount of radiation comes from the subduction and volcanic zones of the Pacific. Those thermal vents under the sea are spewing lots and lots of radioactive isotopes and nobody gives a shit or acknowledges it. Divergent boundary along Mid-Atlantic ridge is even more radioactive. We evolved in radiation. Humans are so very, very stupid when it comes to nuclear physics/chemistry.

Do you live near a coal burning power plant or geothermal plant? You're getting more radiation than Fukushima after the ~30th and ~90th days post incident. Enjoy.

this
americanfreepress.net/japanese-journalist-accuses-israel-of-fukushima-sabotage/.
Israeli subs set off tsunami, but suitcase nuke devices were installed by Israeli company disguised as cameras
82.221.129.208/fukureport1b.pdf
. also, Pentagon was hit on 9/11 by Israeli sub Popeye missileall relevant because Israel's fucking around again with subs, now in Persian Gulf

Attached: Fukushima.jpg (470x362, 128K)

The message I get is that the Nuke was planted by a drone that was set on the bottom of a plate tectonic line

Who would have that kind of "Seabed Intelligence" to be able to know where a seismic fault was concentrated at it's max where a nuke could trigger it to become a tsunami

Someone that studies the ocean a lot and has numerous charts and scientific access to specific studies that are not found on the web

Welcome to the strange coincidences behind numerous attacks and "salvage" operations that we are being dragged through with a political twist topping the cake.

Someone had intel about the ocean floor and knew where to set off a charge to make it all go down....

As in the case of a single attack, there is no problem implicating the one person or group, but when you have a compounded series of attacks, it's nearly impossible to believe.....

Say having a triggered tsunami and then an internally mounted virus that causes the plant to go crazy, and the pressure build in the tanks, setting off a camera bomb at a critical time?

Sounds like what went down.

The 9+ spike on the seismographs, the camera pics from Jim Stone, the reports of machinery going crazy.....like in the Deepwater Horizon where the lightes were flashing on and off and the circuitry was being fried.

Who Mason ?

Who has that kind of Seabed Intelligence

Attached: Ocean Infinity 8 Chan.png (385x136, 14K)

It’s literally the same thing.

Looks like they are shifting their attention to Asian interests here in the NSA as well

Attached: Ocean Infinity 8 Chan NSA CSS.png (686x800, 334K)

lol no

Contamination is enough radiation to adversely affect surrounding life. detectability means it's present, but not at a level that can cause harm.

Radiation is everywhere. It's passing through you right now. But isotopes created inside of a reactor generally aren't. However, when a reactor has an event that breaches containment, those isotopes spread into the atmosphere and are detectable from great distances, but they aren't concentrated enough to cause damage at those distances. When Chernobyl happened, we detected radiation here in the US.

>
As in the case of a single attack, there is no problem implicating the one person or group, but when you have a compounded series of attacks, it's nearly impossible to believe.....
similar to 9/11

>radiation present, but not at level that can cause harm
Mutt, 0,0001 μS causes harm. There is no safe level of radiation that causes no harm. Go back to school.

Attached: jew jitsu.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Google background radiation you moron... .00001 mSv would mean you're in a rad proof chamber...
You are unironically scared of 5g too, aren't you...

I will never forget the rush I got when I pushed the detonator. I felt like a god, at the time I thought I was ending millions of slanted eyed niggers, but unfortunately that fixed it and my grand plan was delayed yet again

>Go back to school.
The irony...

Jews always had a vested interest in oil based shekelmancy