Tfw Alex Jones puts a 1 million dollar bounty out on the globalists and you're his lawyer

>tfw Alex Jones puts a 1 million dollar bounty out on the globalists and you're his lawyer

Attached: Bildschirmfoto von 2019-06-15 05-35-24.png (1360x768, 915K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKqbMYXAYow
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ussliberty.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SyPi7_zFfzs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=xKqbMYXAYow

haha that nose on the lawyer
and both their facial expressions
priceless

I hope you aren't saying the mossad attacked those oil tankers bro. Israel would never do something like this.

> A Jew Jewing so that Jews can Jew Jews
Imagine my shock

Attached: 1523259117976.jpg (682x768, 149K)

> Israel would never do something like this.
whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ussliberty.html

The whole affair is absolutely absurd in a good way. Every time the guy said "As you're lawyer" it felt like laughing because this feels like a Hunter S. Thompson movie adaptation.

Alex Jones said Lyndon B. Johnson or whatever his name was made the Israelis do it.

Alex Jones and Hunter S Thompson friendship would be so fucking golden

Alex Jones has successfully avoided being killed or silenced by the globalists because he's always five steps ahead of them, they cannot track him down.

Attached: 1560559036271.jpg (800x420, 136K)

Someone should get a friend/relative/spouse to turn them in and take the fall for it. Quick and easy million dollars when you get released

Requesting Alex Jones biblical cross pose in front of the google office at Steven Crowder fag event

The globalists spent an hour working out where he was in this photo, by the time they showed up Jones was in first class on a plane heading straight to the Bahamas for a week of relaxation.

Attached: 1525819799731.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

Another shill thread about alex jones. You won't make us hate him.

Good Lord

Attached: _20190614_211550.jpg (48x67, 2K)

>us
most Jow Forumsacks hate ecelebs but almost all of them are already aware that jones is a gatekeeper. fuck off boomer.

>WHEN MOMMY CUTS YOUR PENIS OFF...
>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=SyPi7_zFfzs&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1554398273107.png (225x225, 124K)

>t infowars employee

When Alex Jones is arrested Trump will say he's never heard of him.

Okay, so which one of you faggots did it? I'll split the money with you 60/40. You're gonna get caught anyway. Might as well have a legal fund.

Think he was heavily hinting at a guy already. I'm genuinely curious how this clusterfuck will turn out.

Yep, these threads are literally just paid shills spamming gibberish back and forth between each other.

Sloppy blow job Mohammad

looks like Alex false flagged himself (again)

Sauce?

Attached: 8EEB89D7-9246-4C1B-8B26-83F8E81414A4.jpg (255x211, 16K)

why does he think it's that guy?