What is your opinion of women that don't take their husband's last name?

What is your opinion of women that don't take their husband's last name?

Attached: 1557467357214.png (300x300, 85K)

nasty little roasties that need to be exterminated along with the blacks and the pakis

mentally ill

If you marry a woman and she doesn't become your legal property, then you're a cuck.

Scum.

They're scum.
Men who take their wives last names are even worse imo.

red flag shes mentally preparing for a future without you

Asians don't do it. But I wouldn't marry my (white!) fiancee if she refused. Besides, it's hypocritical to refuse to "fight the patriarchy" because you're just choosing your dad's name over your husband's.
Varg didn't have much choice.

guaranteed cheating whores

Future divorcees

Deal breaker.

Simple. Such uppity tiresome disagreeable roasties, are not to be respected. They're not worthy to be married.
Such hubris, that creates even the thought in her roastie mind, as is displayed by a uppity roastie too smug to take their husband's name? That metaphorical hell's-portal friends, where that mindset comes from, is the very core root of all degeneracy. It's the same realm of the human condition it all crawls out from. Like imps from a crater.

Subversives.
They were already subverted, at the very least--it's needless hell-raising to pit men and women against each other when there isn't any issue to begin with.

Should be stoned

Wife kept her last name. To be fair she has a really bizarre WASPy name and I have a generic one.

Women were made for sex, to make sandwiches and to ensure their man always has a fresh, cold beer. Women should be honored to take the name of their masters. Anything less and they're defective.

I took my wife's last name. It made more sense since she had a profession, and anyway her last name was better.

As a man, I would never give up my last name. If I was born a woman I imagine I would still feel the same.

Hahaha Nigga u a cuck

both of you are part of the problem, here come with me gas chambers this way

>not hyphenating your last names to make your child a bad-ass nobleman

Things that make it a concubinage and not a marriage:

>Not taking his name.
>Not being her first husband. (Biblically she needed to be a virgin for the marriage to count, but I'll be generous)
>She has a previous kid.
>Separate bank account.

Marriage is about family. It's forever. If she's not all in, she is a concubine.

Attached: D68a-UrXkAAEgAu.jpg (400x278, 20K)

Historically they didnt

This unironically

I want the Daily Stormer tards to leave. You guys were funny for a few weeks at most, now it's just sad that you seem to genuinely believe this hedonist nonsense.
Hyphenated names are even more pathetic.
In some rare instances you might want the woman to keep her name--like if she comes from a very notable family, or if you had a good relationship with her father and wanted to preserve his memory. But hyphenation is something only a rootless nation of mutts could come up with, bastardizing both families.

Only done with a lesser family marries the daughter of a more important one with no male heirs

this , the chance of a marriage failing is probably 50/50 if the wife takes his name , if she doesn't its probably closer to %90 or %95.

You don't take my last name, you are not entitled to half of anything that is in my name.
You don't take my last name, you are not entitled to my protection.
You don't take my last name, you are not entitled to my seed.
You don't take my last name, enjoy being forever alone.

What is your opinion of women who get married and can have children but are not interested in having children with their husband?

Attached: 1556568742864.jpg (755x587, 29K)

Even if she took your name why would she be entitled to your stuff?

I share it with her since she has become part of my tribe. (not talking divorce)
I honor her and treat her as a trusted confidant and a partner in life.

But it still is your property because you are head of the house
When I die my money is going to my sons not to my wife

So long as your sons take on the name nothing matters