Why doesn't Jow Forums complain about White and Hispanic couples? (WMHF and HMWF)

Why doesn't Jow Forums complain about White and Hispanic couples? (WMHF and HMWF)
They're much more common than BLACKED and white-asian

Attached: 13431473488053.png (1024x576, 510K)

hot

I honestly think it's because muttoids cope with half spics being """""white""""

All non-white/white couples are abominable.

because my dick likes latina pussy more

user is a pedo

Half white half Latina here. I look white and maybe Italian too. We draw the lines between white people and other races. We are your ambassadors.

Yet you always see more nigger or asian interracial shit here when it's spics doing it more

>Half white half Latina here. I look white and maybe Italian too. We draw the lines between white people and other races. We are your ambassadors.
But where are your tits?

Because we get more jamal and pajeet shills than jorge ones.

MARCO IS WHITE HE JUST HAS A TAN
ALSO FUCK YOU FOR SPOILING IT FOR ME I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH DISNEY'S RETARDED AIRING SCHEDULES AND HIATUSES SO I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT ONE YET

NA will turn into
Latin America soon, focusing on niggers will be your demise. Focusing on a flu when theirs terminal cancer lurking in the background

La creatura.

Because many Americans just don’t see it as “interracial” unless you look closely. Also we produce white passing children in 1 generation.

Attached: 85876758756.jpg (605x1169, 733K)

White girls don't really go for latinos unless were talking about the European ones (Italian, Spanish, Portuguese ect)

>Marco dresses as a trap and gets fucked by BWC in fan art all the time

Jokes on them.

Attached: 71349C5B-15AE-46C3-8520-2EDFDD387216.jpg (1790x2057, 307K)

Go to Cali or Texas.
It's common there for white girls who want to date shitskins but don't want to make their retarded boomer fathers mad, they tolerate spics over niggers.

do you unironically watch that?
kek

>White girls don't really go for latinos
if only you knew lol

tits or gtfo mutt

Hispanic male and white females(#3) is the biggest interracial marriage couple after white male-hispanic female (#1) and white male-asian female.(#2)

This is the real danger about race mixing and Jow Forumstards don't want to see

30% of hispanic males are married to white women.

We do complain about them. Spics are the greatest threat to American society and must all be removed.

DONT FORGET THE TIMESTAMP

>cartoon ayy lmao gets beaned
literally not my problem

n-no comment
i just watch it for the plot

First, is right.
But spics are already mutts, and most of the ones who manage to marry out are going to skew heavily towards white admixture. It's still a problem, obviously, but if you were to ask which would leave more genetic damage, a nigger or a 75% European castizo, the latter is never going to be the answer.

I literally do not recall ever knowing a single white girl who fucked a beaner, but know of several gross gooks who fucked white girls

Mexicans are you're problem.Don't mix us with them

Are those devil horns on her headband? 0_0

Attached: its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-138-s5e3-the-great-recession.jpg (623x350, 22K)

>I'm a girl lol
>no proof
Post feet or fuck off

ECLIPSA WINS

STAR VS. IS LITERALLY RACEMIXING KEKOLDING PROPAGANDA IN WHICH A HUMAN IS KEKED BY A MONSTER WHO PRODUCES A GROSS HALFBREED AND THE "RACISTS" WHO DON'T WANT THE UNSTABLE, EVIL HALFBREED TO RULE THE KINGDOM ARE PORTRAYED AS THE BAD GUYS AND MURDERED

A LITERAL GENOCIDE OCCURS AGAINST ANYONE WHO COULD POSSIBLY DISAGREE WITH LIVING AROUND MAN-EATING MONSTERS, AND THE SHOW IS NOT AT ALL SELF-AWARE ABOUT THE MESSAGE IT SENDS TO PEOPLE AND ONLY GETS AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE KIDS DON'T WATCH TV ANYMORE ONLY 20/30 SOMETHING MILLENNIALS

ignoramus attempt at belittling a language.

Its just how she dresses

>They're much more common than BLACKED and white-asian
not really. latinos are one of the most incestuous ethnic groups in the US, mostly because of the language barrier.

its comon with young gurls

Because a lot of ~~~Americans~~~ in this board are literal spics.

lol it took 37 replies for this

Attached: Cringe.jpg (500x322, 16K)

Attached: FT_17.06.01_multiracialBabies.png (310x591, 24K)

i kind of figured that would happen, thanks for telling me
to tell the truth i actually stopped watching it around "mosnter party" where it started to really turn into liberal propaganda, but after i heard it ended i thought i'd finish it just because i liked the characters
i'll probably not bother now desu, what a shame
at least gravity falls was great, i'll probably rewatch that soon

by "latina" what do you mean?

there are indio latinas, mixed, black...etc

You're not wrong

Attached: hit the bottle.png (680x623, 246K)

depends

i've seen more white girls with dark latinos, than the lighter castizo types desu

This

yes in the southwest is common

not anywhere else tho except Florida

> N°7

I'll get that today.

Fuck the world.

Marry me I’m blonde and live among Mexicans you will feel right at home

>1/4 of muttbabies have mutt parents

lol

Lurk more faggot

changes in staff lead to a completely rewritten plot, similar to adventure time. They even admit that eclipsa's magic is corrupting shit but continue to insist it's not evil, and the show ends with everything fucked but somehow it's a happy ending because eclipsa got monstercock and star gets beanerdick.

Mexicans are white

All spics are the problem. Disgusting creatures.

Some people from latin america are white
I study with a chillean guy that is literally red head and blue eyed

Because a fair number of them are European decent?

Honestly by the Nuremburg laws, 75% and up is fine for being part of the race, if I remember correctly.
Obviously it has to be higher than that for niggerborn, but catsizo seems cool with me.

Spics make great femboys.

Attached: benis.png (927x749, 403K)

This thread is compromised.