I LIKE A FUTURE

>please scan your item
>please place your item in the bagging area
>please remove your unscanned item
>help is on the way
How long until you go full Falling Down, Anons?

Attached: 313513536.jpg (1280x918, 423K)

I like these because I don't have to deal with a fucking annoying cashier and stupid bagger boi.

It's also great for avoiding contact with people.

Had to get a 2' x 4' piece of 1/2" MDF and some spray adhesive today at Lowe's. They actually had a human register open. I used that.

Forgot to mention, you should get a discount for using them.

>pickup that can.

Attached: d1f.gif (348x372, 1.61M)

I like these because I go to the Stop-n-Shop across town as soon as they open at 6am. Everyone opening is tired and too busy drinking coffee/smoking cigarettes to notice I'm scanning 1/4 of the items in my fully loaded cart. I don't think I've paid more than $50 for a cart full of steaks and gourmet goodies for 2 years since they installed these machines. Capitalism enriches my life in so many ways. Thank you Uncle Sam!

>not saying hello with a smile to the cute blonde teenage girl and talking about the weather before saying have a nice day and leaving with a slight nod/bow
it also works with niggers but not because they value respectful behavior but because they don't know how to respond to it and will just mumble awkwardly at you

Vote yang and slap a robot today. MATH

These machines always always always fuck up

Nice larp

Strong cope post coming from someone that pays $7CAD for celery. Just do what I do and you won't starve.

>*sip* back in my day we had boys with bootstraps to bag our groceries. I just can't figure out how to scan these damn steaks
Fuck you boomer, these things are great.

Attached: 164541.jpg (968x968, 89K)

>kike thread detected

Attached: SAGE.jpg (1156x2031, 505K)

>t. Tyrone

Attached: 1560350524603.png (1112x990, 68K)

I'm always at home depot for work and they have 4 of these by the pro desk. There are always like 3 employees standing around it and they will scan and bag your shit (at the self checkout) for some reason. What a fucking waste.

Who would LARP about shoplifting from automated checkouts? It's the easiest thing in the world. Did you suck too many dog dicks today?

>be safeway
>have 12 (T W E L V E) checkout lines
>never use more than 4 of them at a time, no matter what
>even when all the lines have 10+ people waiting
>also have 4 self checkouts that can be much faster than the mongrel cashier monkeys
>but mongrels get confused by the oh so complicated system and inevitably need assistance, causing a person to be on station 24/7 to assist them with their stupidity
I wouldn't shop there (they steal your data and track your purchases) but it's the only grocery in walking distance and I don't have a car. It fucking sucks.

Attached: pick_up_that_can.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Fuck R2-Bagboy. Not using that shit.

>Use the self checker at Walmart
>All the kiosks have a fisheye camera at head level
Now I know how Bongs feel

I could see a national movement to sabotage them.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1600x900, 107K)

Easier and less glowing. It's called ignore the damned things, Moshe.

>live in the deep south
>go to grocery store
>old boomers and niggers too scared, stupid and lazy to figure out self-checkout
>would rather stand in line for an hour rather than use one
>mfw self-checkout always empty for me to use

Attached: 4526454263425.png (680x576, 770K)

I hate the grocery people. The robots are a godsend. They work fine if you're not a nigger.

Attached: 1493271739509.jpg (960x541, 49K)

>less glowing
LOL the FBI is doing a sting to goad people on pol into damaging McDonalds kiosks.

self check out, the i may or may not pay for this line.

>WE WANT PAID $20 AN HOUR!
ok.
>WHAT THE FUCK WHY AM I LOSING MY JOB!
Cause you wanted more then you where worth.

Part time jobs like these are designed for people who have another job that dosent always get money, free lance artist, musicians, that kind of shit, people to have a steady income ontop of a irregular income.

It's not just the boomers. I not only go through the human checkout line, but then I go to customer service afterwards, just to hit 'em double.

Why am I not surprised that so many of the brainlets who post here seem to have such difficulty operating these simple machines? Wew, lads.

>t. 27k a year self-checkout maintenance guy

>Literally stealing
>Ironically thanking capitalism
I like you.

this hasn't been the self checkout experience in like ten years. new machines are easy to use unless you're a brain dead mongoloidian nigger gorilla.

The more of these exist, the less brown people we need around. Eventually we'll just get rid of brown people.

Yeah when they actually use the damn things. Grocery store around my way has 4 and I swear every time I go in there they're never ready and are roped off all the while I'm in line with 7 other people for the 1 cashier because the other 9 lanes don't have cashiers working, the fuck.

The self checkouts all have their quirks that take some time to learn and for the store to correctly adjust the weight sensors.

After you learn it's generally faster then checkouts.

I've noticed that as well. Don't know when that changed but I always block them.

Feminist psycohfucks cannot accuse you of "stare rape" or whatever other stupid shit if you use these.
They have saved many many men from false accusations

*psychofucks

This is a super primitive version of self-checkout. Amazon is working on a fully automated solution called Amazon Go. Should be deployed within the next 3 years.

my weis is run by a family of asians with no people skills
i'm happy to use the self checkout

this
why would i want to say a single fucking word to the shitty shitskin that feels extremely entitled in them replacing me?
a lot of them literally look down on me
supermarket working fucking vermin

They already have a few open.

Attached: yes.jpg (364x1024, 73K)

Shut the fuck up, boomer.

I buy over a 100 dollars in groceries and stock up for the month, robocashier can chomp on nigger dick.

Scan the item. Then drop it in the bag. How hard is it? I like these cause I don't have to deal with some fat, ugly failure, and it takes like 30 seconds from start to finish for a handful of items.

lol, this is how these things go in a nutshell.
>But it was your fault goy!

No it wasn't, it just wasn't okay? I did everything right.

>robocashier can chomp on nigger dick.
Now that they don't supply bags in the robocashier in California, its extra fucking awful.

They are good because they put more and more useless people out of jobs. I can't wait to be driving the down streets in my bullet proof dodge challenger while blacks and crack heads are surrounding my windows banging on the windows for old mcdonalds. I hit the pedal in my 2000 HP Dodge Challenger 2030 model and the engine splits the atom blowing away every in my vascinity as I fly to my vacation house on the moon. God its great being white.

Attached: skull-laughing.gif (500x281, 297K)

The stores get the customers to do a job they use to pay someone to do.
Look at the lines in Wal-Marts.
Three registers open with cashiers.
Twenty that customers are working.
Gets people to like doing a job they use to pay someone to do.
And the plebs love it.
Evil genius level shit.

Attached: 1556230959484.png (645x762, 852K)

>register monkeys

Now you know why these things are popular. The overwhelming amount of cashiers are old bitches and niggresses that take more time to scan my shit than I do. Of course you also have the ebt and wic brigade slowing shit down too and at least one person demanding a god damn price check.

Seriously, I have gotten to the point where if a grocery store doesn't have this and if it's nothing but blue hairs and shaneqya on the registers, I just fucking leave.

in the really old days before supermarkets and department stores, assistants would get the stuff off the shelves for you and give your dick a little suck

fuck off Max Damage

how can humanlet even compete?

Attached: XQTGyVeEf2sajEWL1.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

whats this? WWE bot?

It's simple, they can't.

Attached: XQTGyVeEf2sajEWL2.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Why is this shit so fuckin funny.

Thats a little disturbing

:03 to 1:08

Attached: 1559817514891.jpg (571x960, 55K)

>He hits it with a chair
Kek

Too easy to steal
I didn’t even want to once, but my item didn’t scan and it still yelled at me to place my item on the bagging area so I autistically obeyed and it finally stopped
Saved $12, it never scanned and I was never charged. Calling over help takes forever and would have been a nightmare.

I think stealing from these must be more common than people realize, especially in NYC where they also expect you to bring your basket back to the front (and leave things inside it). I’ve never done it on purpose, but I’ve seen enough dumb shoplifters to know smart ones exist behind them like cockroaches

The problem is they get backed up, both during busy hours and late hours after they close half of them down. They are also slower than a cashier, so when idiots show up with a full shopping cart it can take the fat fucks like 10 minutes to check out. Try standing in line when four obese fucks do this on each open machine. And then there are the constant niggers who are literally too stupid to figure out how the thing works and have to call over the guy repeatedly. You would think they would learn eventually but maybe it's a nonstop rotation of different nigger-iq niggers.
I'm starting to hate self checkout so much that if I see a short cashier line I just go there even though I never want to interact with a cashier.

>cgi

my wal mart shuts down their self check outs at night, because niggers

never going there again

I always use the self check out line.

>please wait for an attendant
>spill spegettheii everywhere trying to explain myself for some reason

Feels autismo bros

i ran into something like this at a taco bell today.
wanted something simple as fuck. Look at screen, look at lady, push a button, 50 things pop up.
>nah, can i just order like a person?
go back to fuck around with it after i order...fuckinell, when the fast food turns into barbie's starbucks protocol

>A fucking swipe reader
Ahahahahaha fucking Americans can automate away an entire job but they still can't move on from 20 year old completely insecure technology

You do its called put nice cheese in those produce bags and ring it up as carrots or potatoes lol

Attached: D70w3l9WkAE0tVo.jpg (822x1003, 100K)

yeah that setup is retarded

I have never once had a problem with these machines.
The operating protocol is exceptionally simple.
So simple even niggers manage it.
What's you're excuse?