Crime is political

Any Anons ever been mugged before? What happened and how did you react? Did it affect you in terms of mental health, worldview and opinions?

>be me
>sitting in botanical gardens as I'm reading
>have my backpack on
>khoi nigger comes up to me trying to sell weed
>don't pay him any mind
>pulls out a knife and tell me to give my backpack
>I'm scared, sheltered 21yo so I do
>he flees

I had my tablet in there. Khoi are Abo-tier which is below even nogs. They are literally fauna. A lot of them just live in the mountains and come down to scavenge.

Attached: 1481203820381.jpg (498x333, 71K)

Me and a buddy got jumped by a pack of niggers when we were 13.
Only two went after us. Knocked my buddy out with a skateboard, other one tried to hit me with one but I blocked it.
He was chimping out throwing flimsy punches and yelling at me to give him my money, but I just kept dancing around him because I didn’t really know how to fight yet and there was a whole group of the nogs watching.
Eventually a bystander flagged down a squad car and the pavement apes took off running. I just had a big ole grin on my face, didn’t bother me at all. Felt bad for my buddy though because they clocked him good, but he was alright.
Niggers can’t fight worth a fuck. They’re all ego, and only do damage in packs, but even then you can get out of it ok if you’re sharp.

Moral of the story: don’t let your young ones run around town at night, and remember to teach them to NEVER relax.

Are you pure white?

It's funny how you've got to treat wild niggers like animals. At least I've seen them act normal in university and workplaces. Not all blacks are nigger. However, I've never seen an even half-civilized khoi. They're fucking undomesticated.

I don't think America even has an equivalent.

little bro was in the process of getting attacked by 2 spics and a nigger when I got back from dinner w/ gf and her family, charge them with gf’s brother who is screaming in russian

fucking cunts needed numbers to try and beat my 14 y/o kid brother

I’ve never personally had much problems with them outside that desu.
The thing is you’re right, they can be animalistic, so they can sense fear and timidness off you. I’d say the more intelligent ones even feel like it’s a bit of disrespect, like “what you’re scared because I’m black?”
If I was in your situation getting mugged I would want to have tried to play it out differently. Laugh at how he thinks I have shit worth robbing anyway.
Obviously this plays out differently when you’re in the moment I don’t want to seem like an internet tough guy, but I guess what I’m saying is it’s a part of not relaxing, always being prepared for this situations should they occur. Play it the scenario in your head before it happens, and at the least you have a something to help you rationalize and asses fast enough to GTFO.
There’s a lot of different ways you can get out of a bad situation. You just have to be cool about it. And plus, you’re a fucking white guy. When we get pissed off maps get redrawn and we invent the atom bomb.

>2 spics and a nigger
Do they often team up?

a nigger in a moving company stole my moms' credit card and and my great-grandmother's wedding ring. fucker pawned it off.
a bit later, i caught a nigger with his red hand in my bag. i already had my laptop out.
i was so shook i couldn't think of what to do or say.
i told the library security right away. he got away though
next time i see that shit

>i was so shook i couldn't think of what to do or say.
>i told the library security right away
I probably would have done the same but its funny seeing this from the outside knowing that the correct answer should be "I kicked his ass". Carry pepper spray. It boosts your confidence which in turn makes nogs less likely to pick you out in the first place.

Thanks for the advice. I don't have natural street smarts but I definitely started being a lot more aware of my surroundings when nogs are near. They're like serpents in the garden of Eden, always gotta ruin a good thing. Nogs hijacked my mom and my dad on separate occassions. I'm hoping to do my PhD overseas next year and convince my parents to emigrate with me. SA is possibly one of the most beautiful country on the planet but the crime makes the place damn near unlivable.

depends. in california, there are few enough niggers that they are forced to place nice if they aren’t in a 80%+ nog neighborhood. if you go to chicago, its a lot more tense because they have more equal numbers and fight it out, while the whites just stick to the north side, laugh at them and grumble about the shit taxes

Fake and gay

Middle class spic adolescents act like Niggers and working class spics hate Niggers (in my experience on the border)

crawl back to market garden you craven nigger

fat albanian guy stole about 50g of weed of me on the beginning of my first 2cb trip. dud pushed me over a bike and 20dimensions. he threw my buddys keys, my phone and wallet etc on the ground and only kept the weed and the bag tho that was, well at least that idk. never trust gypsie looking people with those(!) eyes if you know what i mean
>how did you react
it was a quick moment of few seconds and i was tripping balls so i cant really say

Attached: IMG_20190615_061502_516.jpg (640x640, 106K)

My brother is a manlet but he’s fucking jacked. He’s on gear so he looks like a fucking body builder. We were walking downtown one night after the bar and a nigger tried to mug us. We just turned the other way and started walking. Nigger jumped on my brothers back and he slammed him to ground and cracked his skull open.

>be 17 year old me
>walking down the street late at night in Baltimore
>know my shit and keep my wallet in my shoe
>Inner city negro appears
>"ayo y'all want mah mix tayup"
>"No sir, thank you"
>"ayo gibs me yo wal-lut"
>"sure, here"
>*gives him my empty decoy wallet
>*runs away*

Didn't change me or anything I was already redpilled on that.

I see some mixed opinions from South Africans on Jow Forums, but it seems like the majority want to stay and maintain their homelands the best they can.
On the other hand, outsiders seem to encourage you guys to get the fuck out. I would support staying and fighting first and foremost but if for a lost cause, I don’t know if it’s worth it.
If I were in that situation (and being American I might very well be in 40 years or less) I would have to find the balance of duty; My family, or my nation?
Your family can’t prosper without a nation to call home. And a nation that’s hostile to you and your people can’t be called home.

It’s a fucked up situation. Pure evil. And God damn the bastards to hell who did this to you guys. All of the West is being manipulated into the same fate too.
I wouldn’t mind going to help you guys fight. Or at least secure yourselves some space.

Well don't stop there, what happened next?

Did you have a bad trip afterwards?

not one step back user, not one.

You did fine user. Feral goons like that are too stupid to connect murder with consequences. Better to lose some gear than your life.
You need to help the Boer or you're going to be in deep shit when nobody pushes back.
What's that saying the jews are always using about Germany?
>First they came for the Boer, but I was not German

>Oakland, CA
>Spic comes out behind a corner at night w/ his hand behind his back, pretending to hold a weapon.
>Says "gimme your money" like something out of a movie.
>I just say "what?" and stand my ground, body tense, ready for a rumble.
>We have a standoff.
>Spic relents and calls me a punk as he walks off.
I should've followed him and beaten him senseless. Fuck these cunts.

Attached: 1503093660628.jpg (288x252, 21K)

i’ve been jumped a couple of times but never lost anything of value. i change peoples faces before i let them have my money and dignity

Attached: 76BA0E6B-D18A-469B-B049-974722335312.jpg (773x830, 107K)

Nigger had a knife out already and user is clearly not a scrapper.

Sad story coming up

>me and my girlfriend go out to ice skating rink
>leave late night and catch a train
>on train she meets friend with her younger brother
>they talk abou the movie they just watched
>walk from station to home is dark but there's four of us so no biggie
>car comes rolling past us, window goes down
>packed with nignogs and wee smoke
>catcall my girl
>feel cucked but they look dangerous so I tell her to ignore it
>"gimme money white boy"
>we ignore the and keep walking
>car stops and 6 foot something fat Tyrone steps out
>pulls out long designer knife
>instead of mugging me they empty gf's friend's lil brother's pocket
>take his nintendo, cellphone and money
>girls are scared and start screaming, gf looks to me
>"g-g-go away" I stutter
>he laughs at me and gets back in the car with his loot
>drive off

The most cucked I've ever felt. Everyone was crying except for me. What a shit end to a good night. Was ambivalent nignogs before that but got redpilled then. They had a car. They didn't need that shit. They just wanted to humiliate me. It was a game to them, the fucking animals. FUCK NIGGERS.

Attached: 004.png (543x692, 116K)

Waiting for a single story of anyone getting mugged by a white guy. Why are we the only ones that try to act civilized?