What keeps you going, Jow Forums?

Why are you still living? What has kept you from ending it all, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1c8565c62ed188ea6bc16a7085ab7753.jpg (886x1389, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hate and cheap vodka

Seeing this post, from a weak fool

Sports.

Attached: LANCE_ARMSTRONG_413994_10150891432614778_1706133148_o.jpg (2048x1280, 405K)

your mom

Attached: 1560466085800s.jpg (103x125, 2K)

i want to be spider man and save people
i am studying engineering so i can be a superhero with my brain

Hate and cheap gas station wine.

underage

The forgiveness of Jesus and the hope of the redemption of the world from the shitty degeneracy we see everywhere.
Also gin and tonic.

>kike thread detected

Attached: 1559633356816.png (851x721, 231K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg

Knowing that the first Holocaust was fake but the second won't be.

Attached: 1552256111782.jpg (929x720, 101K)

I want to see things.

Attached: a-nuclear-explosion-at-mururoa-in-france-on-october-30-1971.jpg (1200x813, 83K)

Wanting to be alive when Yellowstone erupts

Poor King
>Right man in the wrong place

I have children and want more children

religion

Talking shit to faggot niggers like (you) online

Attached: australian_spin.gif (399x369, 39K)

Lots of pussy and the occasional threesome.

Very soon I will be done I'm only 21 but its over for me

to spite everyone who wants me to end it all, that's pretty much my only reason for existing at this point.

I like it when they beg me to not do what I'm about to do, but then they give me all the reason in the world as an excuse.
>please, don't take over the world white man, you don't want to be a racist, you better not because your grandparents were racists and now you have to pay for their acts!

Have sex

Two little kids. Great job. Happy life.

It's the simple things. All the politics and celebrity drama is depressing for the sake of being so. It makes everyone cynical and uppity like they have some purpose. The truth is to realize that everything we do is a distraction to get away from the pointlessness of it all, but most people don't use the right distractions. Get away from electronics, get off Jow Forums and the internet altogether, pick up gardening or some other hobby, anything that's simple. Go camping or hunting, fishing is good too. Read some books as well. I'll come onto Jow Forums sometimes but that's a habit I need to break.

Right now nothing.
I had one of the lowest points in my life a few hours ago, didn't get any sleep because of it.
I'll now go out and wander the streets aimlessly...

Attached: 1559024912390.jpg (494x494, 35K)

This isn't a demoralization thread. What keeps me going is the possibility of a better Canada where zoomies rise up and fix the problem which the boomers started

how low. tell us before you drown yourself in the river.

My love and devotion to God

To hopefully see this degenerate world burn.

You're mom could do a better job at saving the full size image.

How sad my family would be if I ended it. I also would rather not become a white male suicide statistic.

Attached: E73702E9-4CE4-4FD4-9B2E-6145E33FDEC2.jpg (650x650, 41K)

I'm not going to kms out of spite.

Attached: 1558768419536.jpg (1228x1228, 548K)

Checked

Not memeing.
Jesuschrist

I'm waiting for suicide wave among SJWs.

bettering my self in all areas so when the time comes i can make a mark on history. ive done more in the past year than my whole life combined. it really slows down time too, year isnt even over and it feels like its been 5 years

It used to be antidepressants, but even they don't seem to work any more.

Honestly, not much is keeping me going right now. I'm pretty close to taking the big step.

I've lived long enough to understand human beings and how they operate pretty well, and now I know what they are like, I don't want to share this planet with them any more.

OP is a leaf and thus has every reason to hate his life. I think this image was inappropriately used.

I want to see the day when it burns. I wasn’t to see the fireball of nuclear war.

My mum and brothers. Used to be my dog too but he died last year. i plan on killing myself as soon as my mum dies.

The people who want me dead.

what are you about to do?

No time to be weak brother.

Attached: 1557891878476.jpg (1080x1401, 488K)

what kind of changes have you made? And how did you manage to actually start the process of changing?

video games and the unknown

The daily grind to get to bed. I sleep 13-14 hours a day, wake up, suffer though another routine even though I hate deviating from said routine, then get to sleep again. I haven't seen a dawn in ten years.

>Why are you still living? What has kept you from ending it all, Jow Forums?
I am not an overemotional pussy faggot bitch.

A place called La Amistad in Florida that is a private, non-government institution, and actually keeps you for weeks in comfort in nice rooms with groups of similarly stressed people, that allows you to go outside and is openly a volunteer sent-to facility, with disclaimers, so they can let their patients meander in the sunlight on the premisis. It has a pool, pool table main lounge, gym, it's a nice place if your health insurance will cover it.

It's not some government run Suicide facility like the Centers where you have someone who possible murdered someone on the premisis.

They DON'T medicate the hell out out of you. Literally one med taken as a result of that place max. Just make sure you tell them you want the least meds as possible so your not zonked out like a zombie.

unironicly

Attached: 71nwmBrDFUL._UY535_.jpg (428x535, 16K)

Attached: 20190614_163928.jpg (571x550, 202K)

I'M HERE user.

A place called La Amistad in Florida that is a private, non-government institution, and actually keeps you for weeks in comfort in nice rooms with groups of similarly stressed people, that allows you to go outside and is openly a volunteer sent-to facility, with disclaimers, so they can let their patients meander in the sunlight on the premisis. It has a pool, pool table main lounge, gym, it's a nice place if your health insurance will cover it.

It's not some government run Suicide facility like the Centers where you have someone who possible murdered someone on the premisis.

They DON'T medicate the hell out out of you. Literally one med taken as a result of that place max. Just make sure you tell them you want the least meds as possible so your not zonked out like a zombie.

Address: 1600 Dodd Rd, Winter Park, FL 32792

Attached: PHP-aerial-view.jpg (600x400, 83K)

My utter and absolute hate for women

vidya alcohol and accelerationism

Shit gets me down, sure. But I'll be damned if I let it get between me and actually accomplishing something with my life.

I have two choices: either shut down mentally and agonize over the shit I can't control.

Or try to brush it off and get shit done.

To be the Strongest Man in the World, like King

Fucking based and inspirational tbqh user.
Don’t be a defeatist faggot OP

Well one med for me anyways.

I say "not zonked out like a zombie" when they most likely would'nt do that to you anyhow while you were their from experience, but just say something to be sure, I'm not sure if my mom said anything is all. and am not sure whether that made the difference between 1 or 2, vs. 4 or 5.

21 years old? you're a child. How can it possibly be over for you?

MORALE 200%

Attached: F89D5D29-16D1-4D08-9B41-D62BD712D0B9.png (680x680, 103K)

Instead of blog posting, you should really kill yourself.

Because I'm done for I'm fucked because of no family all my childhood and now I'm socially autistic and hate it

Thanks for this picture friendo, helped my mood

Attached: 1558600931248.jpg (399x225, 20K)

one day you just go "fuck it" and realize that you are nothing and the only thing that can change that is you. no ones stopping you from being anyone you want. got my drivers licence, went to college, started working out trying to gain weight since im underweight. planning on getting my gun licence asap after going to a firing range sometime this fall. attempting to be more social with friends then look into good trad girls.

all this within like 5-6 months. the trick is learning a trade, i know its a well used meme but it carries alot of weight. go to school for almost free, learn real shit, find cool buddies, and know at the end of half a year you will have tools paid for and a job for the next few months. I thought about the military but current politics is not worth it. the rest essentially falls into place. most the time failure is just being a social retard. but thinking what life could be like gives me strong will. in 5 years ill have money and connections to do what ever the fuck i want, in 10 years I might even get into politics to fix this shithole up while making my own family. in 20 years hopefully ill be forming right wing squads

you have the future to craft, make it count

Attached: 1557459779257.jpg (4500x2376, 3.49M)

please don't spread your melancholic retardation leaf

Because, annoyingly, all known religions and belief systems frown upon the act of suicide and state that whatever you are trying to escape in life will only get worse if you take the easy way out. So since I can’t prove that my circumstances wont get worse if I kill myself I might as well keep on going and just hope to die quickly from circumstances out of my control while making my existence as tolerable for myself as I can while leaving everybody else tf alone so I wont end up in some bad place when I die for being a dick to people.

and? you're 21, you're socially autistic because you're still growing up. You're not going to be this way for much longer

Fuck off. You will fail, we'll go for ten suicides this time.

How come the military is not worth it? Don't you get pretty good benefits and gibs from the CAF like free university? Also what trade you studying in college?

I'm trying to find a reason to to kms. One of them is so I can make money to retire early and support my dad if he'll ever struggle with money in the future. I was thinking taking a 3 year accounting program to get a bachelors in accounting to set myself up to get a CPA. Worried about automation but then again I think the fears are overblown and if accounting goes, most other white collar jobs will be gone too. Plus I think tax audit will stay and I could potentially get a government job

reason not to kms*

This

Good luck to you, based triple.

Wanting to be the cause of your death

i want to be a rake and destroy canadians
i am studying carpentry so i can craft lots of rakes with my hands

Taking kike mind killers in any amounts is foolish, this may go for things that are grown depending on how they have been tampered with

Everybody has their day to die....why rush it.

Also I'm afraid of commitment

ww3

here have a (you)

100% pure rage.

Attached: Pepe ree volcano.jpg (1024x957, 144K)

Amphetamines until I run out, then for a week I want to die and miss work/paying bills until I get more desu

Attached: F7C56605-7CC1-47CA-B8D0-2C7E8A132F8B.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Based.

Life is Gods gift, its not yours to take.

Attached: 1557445713891.jpg (1242x1534, 1.46M)

I don't believe in any kind of meaningful afterlife so my life philosophy is that it's better to experience than not.
While I don't want to feel pain or constant torture, I imagine that even that can yield interesting results on one's life.

Personally I believe it's actually God's consciousness which is mine, and when I die I simply stop being an individual again. I don't want that as far as I know.

Attached: 1560256095559.png (2048x1365, 3.57M)

the last moral person on the planet

>saves a thumbnail
hello the_donald!

semen

Hate and videogames

vidya and a positive attitude

Yang keeps me going
Gib me $1000 now!

Attached: C921FF57-E486-4834-97E6-B73F83EC2767.jpg (555x767, 142K)

Hope I guess

Attached: 5cd73d76701e94bf008af0ab57fa8467.jpg (480x480, 48K)

Attached: 01c.jpg (900x517, 86K)

I have more bullets to shoot.
Also I keep buying bullets.

Attached: raifu.jpg (3908x2791, 1.27M)

why go out as a statistic when you could go out as a hero

Attached: 1558733040163.png (2457x4857, 2.17M)

Its always darkest before the dawn

The thirst for revenge, the hate for hedonism, the unending disgust for this clown world, and the desire for living incorruptible even against the hordes evil knowing their time is limited. That is what keeps me going.

Attached: 1555534639946.jpg (660x751, 169K)

I like going downhill very fast on a bike.
I almost ended my face off tho.

Belief in God.
Even if you hate religion with a passion, you can't deny its usefulness.

Based monkey muncher

Two things.

1. My girlfriend
2. A burning rage at not just the state of the world, but at everything that keeps going wrong with my life.

Otherwise I'd be in an alcohol-induced coma.