Why do blacks try and claim a white phenotype

99+% of natural blondes are white. Why do blacks desperately try and pretend that blonde is actually a black thing too? It’s fucking stupid desu

Attached: F013BEDA-38AF-4428-8A0C-83842DCA4967.jpg (1242x1547, 997K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=_jVMC4OsR64
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder if she knows that her ancestors lynched anyone who happened to be born blonde and black. That’s what happened fucking everywhere lol. Whites are blonde because we thought it looked cool.

those are abos, not niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

unfriend her op, or unsubscribe or whatever the hell it is you do on facebook

Melanesians can have naturally blonde hair not nergroes

I work with this lighter black chick who in her first conversation with me while training her railed against “white patriarchy and capitalism”. Meanwhile she bleaches her hair blonde and wears blue contact lenses
This is just
>YOU OWN NOTHING WHITEY

Boy I do hate niggers

Blacks look cooler with blonde, the contrast is alluring. Nature fucked up. Whites should have been given black hair to balance off their palm skin.

Attached: 90B5A2F3-57F2-404B-AECF-F55DCB1093C4.jpg (229x129, 5K)

blacks look cooler dead and wiped off the face of the fucking earth

Those are Melanisians rather than Africans, more related to abos and Pacific islanders. Interestingly enough those blonde genes are different from Euro blonde genes as at least one pairing between a blonde European man and a blonde islander produced dark haired children.

The problem is that blonde hair is ESSENTIALLY a white hair color. Everyone knows this; and only mental gymnastic fucktards claim otherwise. They feel as if blonde hair cannot be culturally appropriated. Makes me so fucking pissed.

not at home so I can't post anything but there are some pictures where they look really cool. particularly cool when they keep the blonde hair as they grow, since a lot of them lose it.

every man is dead that isn’t revived through the spirit of Christ, for a man to walk with the lord he must be born again as the wages of sin is death

Blonde melanesians are probably the only dark-skinned people I find interesting to look at. All others are boring/ugly

LOL!!

This bitch also leaves out that their hair will go darker with age, whereas Europeans maintain blond hair into adulthood

boongs hair goes white because they're always outside in the sun looking for petrol to sniff

1) they like to steal
2) they are jealous

Sheboons wearing red lipstick are guilty of cultural appropriation

>cultural appropriation
You're an SJW

Nigs are always trying to claim "we can have blonde hair n blue eyes n shiet" when it's like 0.0001% of the population who have either of these traits
Plus they always use pictures of young children as "proof" even though children's hair and eyes turn darker with age as melanin levels increase

>"black people"
>posts Melanesians

This.
I fucking laugh constantly at American blacks always trying to sound smart and fucking it up
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

Is that true?
Source?

they kill albinos so I wouldn't be surprised

Because they're fucking retarded.

this

THOSE ARE THE ALOLANS OF NIGGERS

about 25% of natural redheads are orangutans, what's your point?

because deep down non whites wanna be white
>they may throw all sort of buzzwords like #diversity, #blackpride or what ever
>deep down they know they were cursed the moment they were born a non white
>White is the apex of human evolution thats why a whitish person wins any beauty contest in non white countries

Attached: 1ddacdc799524167d20fad3158bcdce2c1a57175c5d4284cbff6746cca52ee6e.jpg (508x699, 87K)

Tomayto tomahto

Attached: real.png (1080x450, 75K)

bump

Melanesians are genetically closer to Europeans than to West Africans. Lol.

that nigger thinks that's straight hair? lol!

>

Attached: 1364905787217.jpg (515x589, 70K)

There's a special word for these kind of genes: MUTATIONS.

I thought liberals loved science. Why do they try to undermine facts every chance they get?

these are indigenous australians and its quite fuckin rare for this to happen. you do see them with blonde streaks through their hair but even thats uncommon

Melaninsian can't.

Not down here in Tasmania. More than half of the "aboriginal" people I've met have real blond hair.

Holy shit, are they gonna larp as abos now?
I really hope they do.

Why wouldn't they? Have you seen their shitty hair? One of the many reasons they try to steal ancient Egypt as their own is because white people have always been fascinated by it and have admired it.

Fucking nigger can't even tell an African from an abo.

albino bones are used for medicine and magic in africa

And Wyte Pepo can have dreds naturally too.

>It's genetics
Good to see they are starting to understand

>not negroes

/s

There's nothing they wont steal.

Attached: 1475154002056.jpg (500x500, 70K)

Every single case of a mostly black person with bright blue eyes is due to waardenburg syndrome or other similar condition.

Kek

dont project your own feelings on other people poo

Aren't the people on the picture Abos. Abos can have black skin and blonde hair.

There is a mutation in Melanesian and Aboriginal people which causes blondism. It's not the same mutation which causes blondism in Europeans and neither mutation is found in sub Saharan Africans who are never blond unless mixed.

More likely indian, therefore aryan admixture.

>dreadlocks aren't part of any culture. it's a hairstyle that ANYONE can have, including white people

This is actually true, unlike the nog in OP's pic's claim.

They rage if you point out that every person on the planet will develop dreadlocks if they stop brushing and combing their hair

Japanese have a name for this. Ganguro.

Genetically speaking Australoids are the most distant race from black Africans on earth

based
cucked and retardpilled

that ethnic group bleaches their hair with cow piss

Looks uncanny valley as fuck to me. Blacks look 100x better with black hair

Abos/Melanesians are a different race, and it goes away when they age.

That blond thing is only a child thing though. Their hair will darken. This happens with whites and other races, too. That black chick doesn't know shit about genetics.

>nigger level argumentation

Attached: 1547210550730.png (1298x795, 789K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_jVMC4OsR64

Blacks are closer to whites than Jews apart from skin colour

nah nigger. I'm golden and cream colored from head to foot. and none of that pink undertone either, my skin is pale gold thanks to mediterranean heritage. i'm gorgeous. god i love being white. my eyes are the color of the ocean and my hair is sparkling golden honey. shitraces will never know this feel. niggers will always look like a fat log of shit no matter what color their hair is.

Based

>youtube.com/watch?v=_jVMC4OsR64
what the actual fuck.