HERE'S YOUR $20 BILL, BRO

HERE'S YOUR $20 BILL, BRO

Attached: bruh moment.png (630x528, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonmagazine.com/news/2019/06/05/harriet-tubman-stamp-boston-church/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: tubman 20.jpg (1199x482, 108K)

Honestly, I don't care.
It's a goddamn insult to have Andrew Jackson's face on the $20 anyway.

Why the fuck would anyone care about this? Seriously.

Food stamps would be more appropriate

Next Democrat or Cuckservative will put her on the bill.

Yes. Put her face on food stamps

Really not looking forward to saying,”eeeh, you got two $10s?” Every time thanks to her Aunt Jemima mug

Attached: fuentes tubman 20.png (625x427, 102K)

Does that fucking idiot not know anything about Andrew Jackson?

All the Freedmen complained "Dat Ho Worth Fitty Tho !!!"

The Audience Yelled:

"Don't be cheap you Jewish Slave Master"

The Radical Republicans called for a shaming of the Jew

"Fess up ye Shikesters !"

But now instead of a Dub, we all gwon go shopping, cause It's Black Friday

Attached: 50 Dollar Bill.jpg (2275x1043, 846K)

I don't care as long as it still buys drugs

If this actually bothers you and you think you have a foothold on knowledge of American history, then you need to consume a cactus ass first.

He was also a (((Freemason))). Nobody's perfect!

Attached: andrew jackson freemason.jpg (398x534, 34K)

>confederate flag
>wants a nigger on his currency
wignats are retarded, more news at 11

Unironically based.

They finally found the way to get rid of cash.

Fuck off redneck trash, Jackson was based. Cry more about niggers and losing your pathetic war.

>wants a nigger on the 20
>a nigger that wasn't a president
>a nigger that wasn't a president and was a woman
top fucking kek

Attached: trump.png (925x381, 460K)

Attached: download.jpg (342x147, 13K)

Attached: 723648234234.jpg (1080x1003, 212K)

I can't wait to be able to own black people again.

>thinks they're true-blue Americans
>wants Andrew Jackson on the $20
You know nothing.

I don't give a shit whose faces are on this worthless currency.
As I said already in my first post, it's a goddamn insult to have his face on the $20 after everything he did in his life.

You guys are so fucking blinded by:
>HURR DURR NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS
That you can't you even see it.

Attached: president-andrew-jackson.jpg (826x357, 141K)

harriet would be twerking if she were alive today

If you have to slap some nigger in the bill, just plant Obama into it. Everyone knows him so there wont be literal who niggers and be done with it

Kekitty kek

Mwahahahahaha.

They are 13% of the u.s population, why shouldnt they be on cash?

If you're going to put a nigger on currency you might as well go with that shameful degenerate King. At least he was important and had an impact on the world. Frederick Douglas, even Obama would be a better choice. Harriet Tubman was irrelevant.

Attached: 1560565842374.png (638x634, 538K)

But why would they make a 12 dollar bill tho

You are a fucking moron. Andrew Jackson was the only man in American history to expel a bank. He literally ousted a union bank. You are dumb af .

This faggot is so tedious.

I'm writing nigger on her forehead Every time I get one.

I'm really torn Andrew Jackson on principle shouldn't be on the $20 bill he would be fucking livid if he knew he were.. but at the same time I really don't want to dirty negress on my fucking $20 bill

His point is that Jackson would not have approved of our fiscal policy of today, and thus, featuring him on currency is an insult to his legacy. I don't necessarily agree, but it's a logical premise.

subtle

Woke and Xanax pilled

Yes I get that, but replacing him with harry TubMAN is an even greater insult.

>get paid
>cash is all 20's
>ugly nigger woman
Am now nigger rich

That's why adding the faces of important people from said country on your bills is a bad idea, having niggers on your bills was just a matter of time desu. You guys should have done like we did with the Euro by simply putting monuments or other greek emblems, anything reminding us of our heritage and values. I can't wait to see more virtue signaling on your bills and coins.

"A Boston Church Is Stamping $20 Bills with Harriet Tubman’s Face"
>bostonmagazine.com/news/2019/06/05/harriet-tubman-stamp-boston-church/

Attached: 93784598345.png (636x3946, 1.36M)

Show your flag, kike. Oh, by the way, Iran will nuke Israel. It’s gonna happen. How’s that make you feel?

People already draw on dollar bills, people will be drawing so many fucking nooses on this bitch it'll be insane.

You're so lost.

Thank god cryptocurreny is gonna replace dollar bills before this shit gets implemented

This makes more sense than Harriet Tubman

Attached: B8B4E7A7-E228-4F27-BFD7-A22A352B2EFC.jpg (570x834, 82K)

if they do this shit i will never use a $20 again. i predict a massive rise in $10 usage

Who gives a shit.

he was literally the best president america ever had, to this date, besides general washington. you absolute moron. name ONE other presidnet besides Jackson who balanced the federal budget and left the USA debt free

Attached: 1553948256215.jpg (540x491, 30K)

Nobody is arguing against any of that, dumbass.

this must be the plan. the design is so ugly that they want everyone to go cashless or something.

Only a matter of months until every new $20 in circulation has a hand drawn noose over Tub Girl's throat

WELL what is your argument? that you dont care if he is replaced by a dumb negress on a face of currency because he himself hated banks?

See

lmao

(((Mnuchin))) probably isn't even Jewish enough to make such a Jewish move.

Finally i can trade black slaves for things again

you didnt explain your argument and didnt confirm it even though im pretty sure i figured it out in my last post. this is symbolic of the transformation of america. it might seem trivial to you but it is normalizing a trend of replacement of US-euro history. i have actually studied Jackson a fair amount and i really doubt he would support the elevation of someone like harriet tubman to the same level as past presidents and founders of the nation.

he would probably love cryptocurrency though

Makes sense if that's the Clackamas in Portland

I don't understand how you still don't get it.
You're so fucking blinded by "NIGGERS BAD" that you can't even stop and think for two goddamn seconds about why is doesn't fucking matter.

I don't give a shit if they put a nigger, a spic, or even some fucking homeless person on the dollar.
It's all trash anyway.

They never should have used historical figures in the first place.
Whoever was in charge obviously did it as a symbolic way to dance on their graves.

ofc he was a racist who killed thousands of native fuck else you thouht

His face should be on the motherfucking FLAG. Andrew, Teddy, Thomas, George, And James. Fuck niggers.

I support this because he's at least half white. Literally just as white as black maybe more white because of his white upbringing.

>literally every piece of US currency: a president

>liberals: lets put tubman on the 20

fucking why? if you want a black person on money, you got obama. If you want a women, find a fucking electable one and put her on money after shes won. Tubman's legacy is overblown. I remember reading about her when I was young and and thinking OMFG shes a badass. Then I found out she only saved like 40 people. One of the greatest historical MEH of all time.

Who the fuck uses cash anymore?

on God i paid at mcdonads with a Douglass quarter and the dude at the register brought other people over to look at it feels good

Every piece of US currency, user?

I for one can't wait.
Bank Teller: how would you like your withdrawl?
Me: gimme 10 Tubs

At least she faces the right fucking way and didn't replace your founding leader.

For context.

Attached: 10.jpg (200x436, 28K)

who is ben franklin?

Attached: 1560288392513.png (750x843, 282K)

Remember when Benny F. was president?

Good times.

Justice delayed is justice denied. Or some such lefty drivel.

A "Chad" in every sense of the word.

I'm going cashless the moment I see this abomination in reality.

the man who secured french intervention which won us the war. he wasnt president but he was literally just as important as washington if not more. washington could never have won without french assistance

Who is she? What did she do to deserve to be on money?

>cashless
We're all slaves to debt and usury regardless.

No one is disagreeing that only important people should be on currency, but it's still fucking wrong that only presidents have been on currency.

Also, Susy B. on the gold dollar coin also debunks this.

She helped slaves escape servitude, was a notable abolitionist.

Worthless currency? Quit taking it from your corporate overlords, shithead.

wow, they really went all out to try to de-uglify her.

well put.

In this country perhaps. My wife is getting native status and we're starving the government very soon.

Reminder that the American ''Revolution'' was just wealthy landowners and merchants spazzing about paying extra taxes for wars that they themselves petitioned for. Nothing 'revolutionary' occured after your tantrum. Your congress was modeled after parliament, and you continued along the same Anglo Protestant creed of neoliberalism and capitalistic greed.

Fuck banks and fuck Indians.

>wife is getting native status
Fuck I'm jealous, I bet she looks completely white too and only gets it because of a barely tangible blood relation to natives. I've seen blonde 'natives' and I rage at the opportunities and benefits they get because they are a 'minority'.

3/5 compromise. Tubman can be on the $12 Bill.

Franklin ($100) and Hamilton ($10) weren't president.

dude looks hella jewwy.

Aunt Jemima bux

Cash rules everything around me

Attached: Dqr6bWcVYAAD_1m.jpg (700x394, 71K)

That's disgusting. What's wrong with Old Hickory on the $20? He destroyed big banks, killed indians, owned land and people, and won duels on the regular. Sounds like a fine president to me.

Attached: 1558733244707.png (420x420, 16K)

She was a nigger. Like your mother.

And the Salmon P. Chase $10k bill

Attached: id=Picture.jpg (415x160, 51K)

I am deeply ashamed of my state, at least I live in the south western end.