Man revived with Narcan shoots at police, kills firefighter

Why the fuck isn't this all over the news?

youtu.be/o6rBowAlKtI?t=965

>Bodycamera footage released by Appleton police in Wisconsin show the moments leading up to a fatal shooting of a firefighter in May. The Outagamie County District Attorney said two Appleton police officers were justified in their shooting of Ruben Houston last month. The announcement comes after a thorough investigation into the incident outside valley transit. The shooting also left a firefighter dead, a police officer injured, and an innocent bystander with gunshot wounds. According to investigators, Houston opened fire on first responders after they came to his aid when he was found unresponsive on a Lamers transit bus. Body cam footage from Sergeant Christopher Biese, on the bus, shows paramedics tending to Houston who was being treated for an opioid overdose by giving him two shots of Narcan. Houston was then able to walk himself off of the bus where police officers and paramedics tried to talk him into seeking additional medical help but he continued to refuse.

Attached: FUCKING CUNT.jpg (1277x676, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/news/comments/c0r1sq/man_overdoses_on_bus_kills_firefighter_and_emt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sgt. Biese: "Do you have any weapons on you?"

>Houston: "No sir."

>Sgt. Biese: "You have a bulge on your right side."

>Houston: "That's my phone."

>Sgt. Biese: "Don't reach for anything. Can I pat you down real quick?"

>Houston: "No, look man, I have a problem with officers touching me. I get nervous and stuff."

>It was just moments later, also caught on body cam, that Houston grabbed what has now been identified as a 380 semi-automatic weapon and fired two shots. Sgt. Biese and Officer Paul Christensen are the two who fired shots back at Houston. With Houston wounded and the shooting over, officers were able to take him into custody, where he later died at a local hospital. One of Houston's shots struck Officer Christensen and firefighter Mitch Llundgaard, who died from his injuries. Authorities believe Brittany Schowalter, who was used by Houston as a human shield was struck by the officer's gunfire.

it absolutely should be, but it makes niggers look bad, so ya know. spam it on normie sites pls.

Bump

Did Mitch say something or am I mishearing?

Probably had an illegal gun and didn't want them to find out.

>Aye dis gun illegal but mi aint no suka, i aints given dem my weaponz n i aint bending down to dese wite boisz
>Fuck it, ima takez it outs n start shootin dese mother fucking pepes

Nice.

>Why the fuck isn't this all over the (((news)))?

Is there a news article

You know (((why))).

Fuck it must be horrible to live with niggers in America. Like a real hell on Earth shit.

old.reddit.com/r/news/comments/c0r1sq/man_overdoses_on_bus_kills_firefighter_and_emt/

Fuck niggers

>Mitch Llundgaard
RIP Mitch. The fire rises without you.

It's Wisconsin - there's no gun registration requirements, no background checks required for private sales. As long as he didn't use that gun to kill a prostitute or rob a gas station all he had to do was not freak the fuck out and he would have probably walked away without so much as a citation.

But asking a nigger to remain calm and logical is like putting a bull in a china shop and asking it not to touch anything

They paid the relax tax.

1. Will be a major push for whites to get off world.
2. Will never happen since space is fake.

>Why?
It undermines the
>White people gun down niggers who dindu nuffin every day
narrative that they've been trying to paint.

The real tragedy here is that the kids will probably end up being racist. Sigh.

This is promoting hate and the actions of one person do not speak for an entire ethnicity.

Why should you waste additional resources on him? Just give him the shot and let him go. Hopefully natural selection takes its toll.

Serves retards right for helping niggers let alone druggies, drug addicts are literal shit and should either die or sort out their own fucking problems

this is all kinds of wrong

They already know hes probably loaded with contraband, he just OD'd for fucks sake.

"Thanks for jumpstarting me back to life, ill be on my merry way now for more heroin!"

It does not indeed, just the majority of niggers.

Attached: 04bc0cb9004b250bb6d5b1ef33fa1400ba889a5a19919a60c35c616fede3abd3.jpg (438x396, 129K)

If that firefighter didn't trust niggers he'd still be alive today.
People like you are just stupid as fuck.

>Dude just casually draws his gun and starts shooting the guy who saved his life

I really hope someone killed this fucking nigger. This better be on the fucking news.

FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 43K)

>mah funnes ova ther
>mah funnes ova ther
>mah funnes ova ther
>mah funnes ova ther

White people, truly the perfect race.

>start shootin dese mother fucking pepes

Attached: 1558001644700.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

Check those fucking digits.

lmao, whiteoid BTFO.

Imagine a group that makes up merely 13% of the US population, but causes over 50% of the violent crime, and let’s not forget that most of this is committed by male niggers which means it’s more like 6.5%. Niggers are beyond worthless, they are a scourge on any land they inhabit, and I couldn’t think of a more effective biological weapon.

>This better be on the fucking news.

Of course it won't be. Nig died like hours later. What I want to know is if there was any BlackLivesMatter response to this.

?

and niggers wonder why we try to shoot them first

Attached: 1510161416201.png (2208x1242, 2.07M)

Even a .25 ACP or a .22 will kill a person dead.

Jow Forums btfo

13 percent including women and children and we know its the men who commit the most crime. Its more like 4-7 percent of the population responsible for 50 percent of crime

And this nigger had the usual rap sheet of burglary, car theft, armed robbery, etc. going back decades. In prison at least twice.

>guys refuses to show he's not armed
>not training guns on him immediately
Hesitation is gonna get these cops killed.

Did you seriously not even bother to read my full post?

if you watch the vid (at around 26 min) he pulls up his shirt where his gun is kinda visible and then it takes him like 2-3 seconds before he actually pulls it out. All of this where it is clearly visible he is going for it. The officers were absolute rookies and made the biggest mistake - they relaxed.

Shawn King Tweet?

30:40

They relaxed, which is something never to be done around blacks.

>reviving a dying nigger
>gets shot by revived nigger
that was his karma coming fast
topkek

Attached: 1506801666273.jpg (235x236, 11K)

Jesus. Fat white women are complete garbage. The way women act when anything out of the ordinary happens is absolutely atrocious. They need to be dominated.

More like nardindu

Niggers need to die, all of them.

You're right, the fact that less than 7% of the population commits over half of homicides speaks plenty about niggers. They've enriched our country so much. Better not send them back to Africa!

what happens why you attempt to erase the 2nd amendment

STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS
STOP HELPING NIGGERS
>STOP HELPING NIGGERS

Attached: niggersguns_black_crime_stats.png (1281x728, 353K)

This is why we need nation wide constitutional carry. If he was able to leggaly carry his gun he probably wouldn't have been compelled to use it.

Attached: D70w3l9WkAE0tVo.jpg (822x1003, 100K)

Am I getting banned if I think it might rather have happened bc of of too low gun control instead of his colour

You have to pick one
>niggers
>nation wide carry
You literally cannot have both without turning every nigger infested area into a fucking warzone

Gun control is impossible in the United States at this point, too many guns in the Nation.

No it's perfect if we let the niggers genocide themselves we aren't even raysis

>Why the fuck isn't this all over the news?
Niggers, thats why.

> saving niggers?

Why are people retarded? Just let nature take its course.

Attached: checkem88.jpg (236x306, 13K)

Fuck junkies next time I see one ODing I'm going to kick his fucking teeth in.

Attached: Canada.jpg (638x490, 31K)

Good I hope the nigger kills more pigs and parasite firemen. It's not like any of them should be allowed to breathe my air.

based

Probably goes against the narrative.

I feel bad for drug addicts but holy shit talk about ungrateful.

Not an expert but perhaps a good long-term plan works

You act like criminals cant get guns if they are made illegal.

Jesus, those digits.....

Attached: 1559490445985.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>A nigger being violent
>Why the fuck isn't this all over the news?
nobody cares, its happens everyday

Yeah, he was being a dumb nig. He could have walked and just gone to the hospital and have them give back his belongings afterwards. When I was inpatient on a 51-50, when I was getting out, there was bags of weed on the property cart. Hospitals and treatment facilities will give you back drugs and all, unless they get a criminal investigation for a run on the firearm. The fact is, most criminals are given lax pursuit by law enforcement and if they were really giving a fuck about a warrant, they would have tracked a receipt on the bus ticket when he bought it.

Just a dumb nigger making chaos assuming the worst of his situation.

Niggers gonna Nig!!!!!

>start shootin dese mother fucking pepes

Attached: 1475637728015.gif (500x284, 929K)

Yeah it’s a mystery

It was probably stolen. That said, the cops were obviously full of shit because he didn't pass out. If they didn't pressure the search that firefighter would still be alive.

Yo that fire fighter got laid out my nigga hahaha, fuckin faggot ass

In this case yes but how many criminals shot up a school? (just an example)

At least we have school shootings Europoor

Do police officers get training?

He had dope on him.

Proper gun control is not letting niggers have guns.

Based quads, lad

Attached: 1560386076048.jpg (179x199, 9K)

all of them?

>Fuck it must be horrible to live with niggers in America. Like a real hell on Earth shit.

You have no fucking clue man
If they're not a danger, they're a nuisance.
The problem is they can be acting totally "normal" (which for them is not attacking) and just blow up out of nowhere. Many times its clear as day, sometimes you don't see it coming.
As far as I can tell, you can avoid them, but you have to be in bfe nowhere or pay insane amounts of money to do so.

The positives of burgerland, in most states you can defend yourself and conceal carry.

The negatives:

Increasingly in burgerland even in "based" states the jewdiciary is going after every person that defends themselves from a good boy.

Case and point Michael Drejka

This is the guy that got shoved to the pavement by a nog, shot nog for chimping out.

At first local sheriff let him go home, called it clear stand your ground (theres video)

Then the state jewdiciary brought a case against him and put him behind bars until trial

Now the (((judge))) is allowing past "altercations" that were never put on police record as evidence.

Nogs coming out of the woodwork "he call me a nigga"
"he dun pull a guns on me befo"
One of the allegations is from, of course, a convicted negro felon. They are allowing all of them to be presented as "evidence" in the case.

Is it wrong from a moral standpoint to not revive a junkie?

Do you have the capacity to do so? Would doing so cause more harm to the junkie than good?

he was probably holding illegal weapons, drugs, and less than 80 iq points

why didn't the EMTs check for weapons while tending to him? Seems like an oversight.

Not really their job

Whites really need to start actively practicing jury nullification in Minecraft in cases like this.

mom when Im big Im gona rescue
Niggers from fire!!!
>gets shot

Witnessed

Attached: do you see those last four digits.jpg (1435x1080, 265K)

>Whites really need to start actively practicing jury nullification in Minecraft in cases like this.

No need to say in minecraft
Its not illegal
They might make it seem so, but jury nullification is perfectly legal in the united states

In fact John Jay, the first chief justice of SCOTUS had this to say about the practice

"The jury has the right to judge both the law as well as the fact in controversy."

The right to nullification has be reaffirmed time and time again in court, most recently I can find 1954 and 1972

The judge may make it seem like you can't do it if you're a juror. Simply don't answer his questions and go about your business without explicitly saying the words "jury nullification".

Sadly outside of a few states if you want to exercise this right you will have to keep your mouth shut until final deliberation.

That may be true, but around blacks never relax

I bet you think this video should be banned and censored, too.
As far as I'm concerned, people like you are as complicit in that firefighters' death as the nigger who commit the crime is.

6.5-7% is all males post abortion to 90+ years old
2.5-4% is males age 14-40

Excellent video, you can see the precise moment when his tiny fragment of human conscience finally stops begging him to just be calm and let the men help him, and the nigger part of his brain takes over. "Aw shit" he mutters under his breath, and resigns himself to the usual clumsy spraying of rounds before being gunned down into a bleeding mess. He doesn't want to do it, he has no reason to do it, he just can't help himself. The chimp out is on.

Attached: 5306277625_c9386cdbea_z.jpg (640x478, 101K)

>He doesn't want to do it, he has no reason to do it, he just can't help himself. The chimp out is on.
kek nice take

Attached: 1560323098161.gif (646x631, 7K)

>be fat American nigger
>cardiac arrest
>get revived
>kill one of the guys that saved your life
>gets killed
That's the price you gotta pay for true freedom. God bless the US of fucking A.

Fucking based

Checked mein neger

Take your plebbit spacing and go the fuck back.

Do you honestly think something like this would ever make national news?