DEMOCRATS IN COLORADO ADVOCATE URINE THERAPY, TOUT BENEFITS

>Another member said she has been using urine to treat ailments since 1983.

>“In the morning that is the first thing I do,” said Indira Bhatt Gupta. “Let some part go, take the middle part, put it in my eyes, put it in my face, and just have some Chai in the morning.”

From the state that just legalized magic mushrooms. THE PEEPEEPOOPOO MEME IS NOW REAL! WHY DOES THE LEFT HAVE TO TURN EVERY CITY INTO A PUBLIC TOILET

detroit.cbslocal.com/2019/06/13/this-works-group-says-drinking-your-own-pee-good-for-you/

Attached: 1477685142870.png (777x437, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OjapSF94eCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SOAK YOUR HANDS IN URINE DAILY

>Christopher Macor said he began using it when he said no other creams or ointments helped his eczema on his hands. He says the moment he began soaking them in his urine, his eczema went away.

>“It’s the fluid of your body that’s being given to you,” Macor told KUSA.

POO IN THE LOO CULTURE IS SPREADING TO AMERICA. IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE URINE THERAPY FOLLOWED THE VIRAL POPULARITY OF YOGA

>Macor said urine therapy dates back some 4,000 years and is called Shivambhu.

WE ARE BEING SUBVERTED INTO A 3RD WORLD NATION

Attached: 1499046889588.png (1132x1000, 248K)

>It’s the fluid of your body that’s being given to you
powerful

Attached: 1554243573680.jpg (186x356, 10K)

Based. Looks like I'm voting Democrat next election.

Remember to take the pisspill lads.

Attached: 1559875995652.png (347x283, 95K)

>"Let some part go, take the middle part, put it in my eyes, put it in my face, and just have some Chai in the morning."

Attached: 5455728-a-portrait-of-a-cute-laughing-indian-woman-on-white-studio-background-.jpg (1300x859, 101K)

>Indira Bhatt Gupta
a poo moves to colorado, immediately rubs pee on his face. pottery

Attached: 1310428654001[1].png (1162x850, 133K)

seriously what is it with indians and bodily waste?

some creepy dude at work once told me about urine therapy. he was acting like it was some ancient secret. I don't know where these people get this stuff.

every time I hear about this I swear I'm never going to eat out but then I get hungry

i dont know its weird as fuck

youtu.be/OjapSF94eCc

Attached: 1477684907297.jpg (1333x1000, 176K)

POO
O
O
PEE
E
E

Attached: poo_festival.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

>Indira Bhatt Gupta
That's all I need to know.

Pee pee, poo poo, give me wee and doo doo!

Attached: poop-transplant-graphic-862x511.gif (862x511, 57K)

wtf is that? is that actually poo? are those indians literally flinging poo? is this real life

Hey I made that during the 1st Meme War of 2015

Almost election time again so I'll get a ton of.cough medicine and wake up the gimp

Godspeed Anons

Keep the Faith

>PS : I'm also the True Pisslord but let's just keep that between us

>is this real life
yes. where did you think you were?

Attached: 1470179690905.jpg (786x576, 156K)

Shit, maybe piss cures baldness

Anyone ever pee on a bald head?

I need answers

Daily PSA:
>poo is absolutely meant to go in the loo

Attached: pooloo.jpg (1294x1230, 421K)

it actually is an amazing thing if you learn the subtleties of it (mostly from first hand experience). it forces you to clean up your diet, as you can taste impurities in your urine produced later.

originally it was recommended by the buddha as the only medicine allowed for wandering monks. it is actually really good solid advice, because they would be effectively updating their immune system in every place they go, avoiding much sickness. i do it and have almost miraculous health, abilities to recover from near death easily every night.

meme war vet here. would very much like to work with you, decent photoshoppers were in short supply during memetic creation threads. honestly the time to start saturating the internet with memes is now. election is coming up soon and its better to be early than late to forming public opinion

Attached: We go high.png (1600x900, 2.55M)

>abilities to recover from near death easily every night.
is this a common occurrence for you

bump