Do you think there's a parasite or disease that compels women to commit infanticide?

Do you think there's a parasite or disease that compels women to commit infanticide?

Attached: IMG_0779.jpg (660x440, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2526142/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews

Yes , Judensis Brainwashia

"The Pill"

stop spreading hate facts you guys

Sharks do it
Maybe women are just sharks

The parasite is the infant and these women are curing themselves of a disease.

They themselves are a metastasized version of the same disease.

the power of cheese compels you, the power of cheese compels you

Attached: 1506118767738.png (428x500, 135K)

wow you are so sexist right now

Attached: tenor.gif (160x90, 127K)

Attached: PDB_1svm_EBI.jpg (800x600, 80K)

Circadian clock proteins are antisemitic!!!!

>Judensis Brainwashia Mortalis

Kek, good one

>Do you think there's a parasite or disease that compels women to commit infanticide?
No.
The blackest pill of all is :
Women THEMSELVES are the parasite.
Absolutely EVERYTHING about them is parasitical.
They domt EVEN give children, unless being pressured to. ( In other cases they soley give children to gain access to male money ).

>stop spreading hate facts you guys
>hate facts
Hate facts are facts that you hate to hear. Most likely cuz you're a jew and those facts cause cognitive dissonance with your supremacist beliefsystem.

How did we not see this before?

Attached: 9036568D-F3AA-4D00-9805-947530CD7726.gif (253x200, 664K)

toxoplasmosis, the same thing furries and goyboys have

You know Toxo increases testosterone, risk taking, and athletic abilities in males right?

>the joke goes whooshing over his head

It would be similar to, but it obviously not the same as toxoplasmosis.

I was wondering if anyone knew more about that parasite.

I can't know something that is completely false.
Did you know that drinking bleach increases testosterone? Go drink it.

Wait, you mean everyone here hasn't figured out that women are sharks? I thought everyone already knew! Where do you think the fish smell comes from?

its demonic influence. some people go to far and are eventually possesed. they arent themselves anymore. usually childhood trauma triggers the most severe cases

Attached: pencil.jpg (266x599, 32K)

all female animals do this...birds abandon their young all the time if you disturb the nest...its nature bro..not pretty but its nature

Kek I thought that was some fucked up ginger bread house when I first saw that image

It's called high IQ.
Very dangerous

Attached: 1559111292585m.jpg (1024x764, 52K)

Nice

Women want legal and taxpayer funded abortions so they can cancel accidental children from their beta providers, allowing them to reserve their childbearing capacbilities for when they find the right Chad to cuck them with.

Fpbp

This is a myth to discourage kids from fucking with nature. Birds are very protective of their young and will only abandon the nest if it is fucked with before or just after laying the eggs because it implies it isn't a safe place to raise their young. Sort of like whites fleeing california.

Yes. It is called 'Leftism.'

abortion is not infanticide

Probably memetic if so. There's definitely a deeply rooted core set of beliefs which renders one receptive to what is usually some fucked up shit. It's damn near impossible to argue or debate since such issues concern nonphysical concepts like morality and emotion.

Human beings are just as capable of being evil as any demon, and some are just beyond redemption.

Attached: 1560051047371.png (1550x827, 248K)

>parasite or disease
cultural marxism

Toxoplasma gondii

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2526142/

Attached: 400px-Toxoplasmosis2.jpg (400x239, 20K)