Do you ever feel bad about the fact that white men historically oppressed women and minorities?

Do you you ever sometimes think as a white man, “wow my people have truly done horrendous things to the world and women and POC have every right to hate me for it”

Attached: FAFEBB0E-952E-4EDD-807D-38B1F99EA8BB.jpg (819x1024, 131K)

No , that shit if its true happened 200+ years ago get the fuck over it . or kys

no because if it wasnt for white people everyone would be completely fucked

No, the white man ended slavery, brought education and healthcare to non-whites and we've effectively ended major was every 10 years. The white man has brought more peace to the globe than any other race of people.

When you say horrendous things are you referring to building civilization, science, conquering the known world, medicine, space travel and what not?

I'm asian but white men:
Fought wars to end slavery, killed so many white ppl Genghis Khan would be proud, gave women the vote and give minorities the most rights

Why do the left hate them? Especially since they kill their own. With the exception of leopard, they're all basically progressives

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

JUST FUCKING ROFL LMAO...HAHAHA WHAT A STUPID FUCKING IDIOT!!!!

>B-BUH THEY ARE JUSSS PAWNS!!!!
>I AM LE SUPERIOR ENLIGHTENED BEING!!111

How fucking autistic can you GET? Why the FUCK are you trying to act "proud" over the fact that you know about "central banks"?

Red Pill: NO NORMAL FUKING PERSON EVEN KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS. LMFAO.

You want to know what being redpilled ACTUALLY means? Realizing that all this "muh politics" bullshit is fuking MEANINGLESS.

Here's a REAL redpill: while you spend your youth reading books about "stoicism" and "politics", studying hard at college and gymcelling, convincing yourself you're becoming a "real man" (FUCKING LMAO) CHAD IS LITERALLY BANGING YOUR ONEITIS.

All your "striving for excellence" and "becoming strong" won't do shit against Alpha Tyrone's 9 inch wrists, 25 inch skull and genetically gifted hand speed + horizontal punching power.

Chad's life is INFINITELY more valuable than yours. Did YOUR COCK get that treatment DAILY during your KEY DEVELOPMENT YEARS from a peaking, prime-ass, smooth-aura glowing skin, luscious lips, full-of-life, cute-ass-sexy-ass-big-titted-yet-firm GODDESS?

IM ASKING YOU FUCKING INCEL: HAVE YOU EVER FUKED 2 OR MORE 7+/10 JBS AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT YOU ARE SEXY AND WANTED TO QUOTE UNQUOTE EXPERIMENT WITH THEIR SEX LIFE? DID YOU TURN THEM ON SO MUCH THAT THEY WENT BI-CURIOUS ONLY TO PLEASE YOU AS SHAT CREAMY LOADS INTO THEIR BUTTHOLES ? A FUCKING FROG gets more PUSSY than you!

No, I'm proud of it.

Attached: 1516168891859.jpg (589x473, 40K)

White cucks are the best

Im not a white, but have you ever thought. "maybe its not just white people, maybe every group of people has done horrible things in the past". You cant take tribalism and just lay it at the feet of one group.

*** Leopold

Not at all, in fact i believe that "oppressing" women and minorities is a basic requirement for a civilization to function

with how shit they are, they deserved it and i wish it didnt end

No because everyone used to do that, we were just the best at doing it

Every race has mistreated others at one point or another. Why should whites feel bad about something in which they have arguably the best tract record, e.g. ending slavery, inventing liberalism as oppose to the illiberality norms of all others.

t. 2 inch'd Paki

Tbf i'm not that much bigger i'm taiwanese

Yep. Brlecauae if we all worked together we could accomplish a lot more

White men have done more for universal civil rights than any demographic in history.

As compared to who? Genghis Khan? Arabs? Persians? The Indian caste system? The Mayans? Imperial Japan?

No, I am ashamed so many white men cared about POC and gave our rights to self determination away. As for women, white men treated ours like royalty compared to POC.

No and no white man should ever. When all this "oppression" was happening, literally every other non-white race was doing same to their own women and/or some other weaker non-white race. And given the opportunity, quite a few of them would do worse than just "oppression". Male dominance was the social norm for everyone, not just whites. Whites just happen to be the best at it.

No, they would do the same to you then and now.

When I was like 13? Sure, then I took a good look at the world and realized it was for good reason.

Calm down, you beta orbiter. Life != pussy. There are a lot more other hormones and neuro mediator boosters. It seems your life is revolving around vagina. Please don't be like that.

Let's completely ignore that white people historically/still suppress white people
Its all about social class and wealth faggots

Collective guilt? Thats for fgts

Also OP is a fgt

Exaclty
The human rights are a western invention that we imposed to the world, we also forced arabs to abolish slavery

They are mentally ill. They want "social points/praise" because in real life people despise them, this compounds the problem. They also think that if the minorities take over, they will be rewarded for supporting them. It's all about trying to get some sort of social reward, that's why it's called virtue signalling. Whites are also very secular and independant, we don't like people who aren't our family, we see them as rivals. Every man is a king, and his home is his castle, yada yada. Left takes advatage of that racial independence. It's basically some weird form of gay communism.

Whites don't consider themselves one race, think of whites like a bunch of mini races. For instance, we hate being called americans, or irish.. shit like that.

>Asian invader in Canada
Flag checks out.
>Why do the left hate them? Especially since they kill their own.
We hate the right wing, you retarded insectoid man. I love your tight pussied women, thogh. We're undoing the white male right-wing policies of dominance and supremacy that made you come over here in the first place. Fucking soulless robot.

OP IS ANOTHER POST AND DIP

IGNORE. SAGE. MODS.

No

BYE

The ancestors I know about were lower or middle class (at best) farmers, most of the white people I know have told me about the soldiers in their family history who died so you could drink starbucks and complain about manspreading. No, nobody in the past was perfect and nobody in the present is either, and nobody will be in the future. Our standards are always evolving and this is just an annoying bump in the road of humanity. But nothing is more a stupid waste of time than judging the past by the standards of the present. So no, I’m not sorry that my grandfather farted next to your dead wine aunt, and she told you he fart-raped her.

Attached: 9D138FFB-A6A0-4318-B5BD-A3294010C6D8.jpg (1024x398, 66K)

By the Gods are those real?

I dunno about y'all but I'd like to reduce that bitch into a cow bitch with the leaky titty, fucking knocking her up every single year to the point she breaks down in tears of pure joy all in the name of keeping her milkies leaky.

Attached: RealLifeMilkies.webm (540x960, 2.93M)

Everyone did that. China did it to Mongolians, but then the Mongols took over China. Romans did it to Brits, Germans, and Frenchies but then Brits, Germans, and Frenchies took over the world. All those nu-Europeans did it to Africans, and now they're predicted to be a majority in all our countries.

You are clearly mentally ill. Fuck off and stop larping as a lefty, a racist and a retarded faggot at the same time

Not one bit.

And now we’re forcing them to like gay people as much as us

Have they ever felt bad that they historically oppressed men and whites?

You will die alone like the insect you are, or maybe you will turn homo to avoid that. Your sisters and mom probably like BWC, right?

Do u ever consider wytes did what jew told them to do or else!

Woah cool it with the antisemitism

Everywhere you go in this world, regardless of ethnicity, you will find a racist patriarchy. Not just in white countries. Get some perspective, you deranged lunatics.

Not really, white men fought real wars to end slavery and gave women human rights.

Do you feel bad about being a retard?

>POC
Sage, you magnanimous faggot

Attached: 1558091149166.jpg (617x552, 87K)

Nigga 90% of white people were serfs pre industrial revolution , and even most people were poor as shit and had little to do with anything like the slave trade or opression of minorities.

The whole narrative is a bullshit attempt by the rich and the powerful to group themselves with common men to share the blame and become less of a target
They've been fucking everyone for a long time.

Fucking browncel piece of shit, I pray that your death is bloody and painful and soon.

This is bait

Also no colonialism was funny, we should learn from the Muslims how to treat women.