2 female ex-muslim activists fleeing saudi arabia get banned on twitter

>2 female ex-muslim activists fleeing saudi arabia get banned on twitter
>Over 200,000 Arabic users join "Alt-Right"/Free Speech/Pro-trump social media site
>Find this news on conservative YT
>Go to progressive news forums, cant find anything about this
>The Left continue to push for more censorship while failing the people they claim to protect

businessinsider.com/twitter-suspends-accounts-saudi-activist-runaways-2019-6

slate.com/technology/2019/06/thousands-saudi-twitter-users-crash-pro-trump-social-media.html

Attached: 5d03861cf2f479440b4058d2-1136-568.jpg (1136x568, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/av/world-46405802/putin-and-saudi-crown-prince-high-five
reuters.com/article/us-oil-opec-putin-saudi/russias-putin-to-visit-saudi-arabia-in-october-says-falih-idUSKCN1TB108
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ex-muslim

haha! I'm ex-australian

shielding Saudi Arabia is a bipartisan issue for your shithole country

australia isnt a religion?

its good fuel for the meme war

Murtads (ex-muslims) deserve to be executed.

Attached: 1532746320604.jpg (250x240, 4K)

They look like they’ve been infected with western degeneracy. Should be flogged ASAP.

If they were Americans, right-wingers would call them libtards, but since they want to do the whole “islam is bad” they’ll pretend they are victims.

it says nothing about ex-muslim

the right is a cute

good point

Jow Forums should capitalize on the Left failures

Just as brown as you ottoman rape baby

that's true. BUT semite IS an ethnicity.

Are you denouncing your citizenship?

based. former muslim arab atheists are literally the worst.

wtf are you on about dumb cunt

Dickhead Islam is a religion. they renounced their religion. Fuck Australians are shitposters but even when they're serious they are retarded.

Muzzy chicks are always such sneaky easy sluts- especially the ones with hijab. I'm sure half of the orthodox muzzy children in LA are mine on the DL. They always find some excuse to come to my store and fuck me in my office.
I can't even fathom how slutty those two chicas must be now...

Bruh no pious muslim would live in LA. There was a stat that showed Muslims in America have more tolerant views of homosexuality than Evangelicals.

>The group set up a new account for the sisters, @SaveDuaDalal, which remained online at time of writing.

kek not anymore.

Based

Bump. Islam is based but commies must be killed.
Don't you faggots think commies are degenerate faggots?

evidence or gtfo

I just can't wait the day we all invade saudis, drop the rest of em to the desert with naked arse and split the oils. the only reason we still not doing this is absolute corrupt american elites, completely soled with whole their shit to saudis.

>female

ur dun goofed

>meme threads and e-celb gossips on top pages
>leftist slide threads are on top pages
>actual news and thing that can hurt the commies
>in page 7
BUMP this shit!

Attached: 1560279046448.png (758x802, 849K)

In order for you to do that, first you have to overthrow (((Putin)))
bbc.com/news/av/world-46405802/putin-and-saudi-crown-prince-high-five
reuters.com/article/us-oil-opec-putin-saudi/russias-putin-to-visit-saudi-arabia-in-october-says-falih-idUSKCN1TB108

It’s 2019, Zionism is more dangerous to the west than communism at this point

Based religion of peace

Attached: tumblr_obbetkp64k1ut77vco1_1280.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Bro tell me how i can lure hijabis in my bed

Censorship is the hot topic right now, they defend censorship against right by saying they are hateful and racist.
I want to see how leftists will defend this particular case.
He's larping, he has no evidence of what he said he did.

Attached: 1521657022408.png (200x200, 60K)

They can't renounce being semitic. Maybe they could live in Israel, the CLOSEST SAFE NATION.

I didn't buy one yet

God is great
Death to America
Death to Israel
and a curse upon the jews
Islam will win

Attached: 1560035922163.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

I personally support a capitalist welfare state but the people who call themsleves commies are disgusting Godless fags who should be killed.

>activists fleeing saudi arabia get banned on twitter
Is it plebbit or Twitter that's 50% owned by a Saudi?

Exactly. Same here. But if someone renounces Islam and wants to leave then they should be allowed to do so. Otherwise you are no better than those intolerant commies.

It's a way of life.

You literally have turks and moroccans fucking your women at will while you pay for their gibs, you shouldn't be talking at all

>leftards not caring about their usefull idiots is news
To the topics : saudis should just execute those lesbians.
Lesbians are THE no1 source of pure, unadulterated evil on this planet.

>capitalist welfare state
Doesnt compute

Screen cap this. Islam and other religions will begin to be dismantled like Christianity in the next 10 years. The kikes want a single mega religion, mega language, mega race, mega nation for the mystery meat humanity will become

Prettiest Saudis I’ve ever seen. Objectively perfect faces. Too often they have that “kissing cousins in the desert for 2000 years” look.

Jews cannot win over Islam though. Islam isn't cucked like christianity.

Say what you want to say, if we don't do something about this NOW, we're going head first into the meat grinder

why are they so ugly?

Are you a muslim?

All Saudis get nose jobs. It's so common over there it's expected. Some poor and unmarried women will put bandages over their noses to try and make it seem like they've recently had a nose job just to try to find a man to fuck them

Attached: saudis.jpg (912x960, 134K)

Australian shitposting is a religion

Attached: AEN20171018002500320_01_i_P2.jpg (500x324, 130K)

death to murtadds

Attached: file.png (650x434, 328K)

Good, now go back to China.
Thank you

Is this why they dress like post boxes?
I always assumed it was because they can’t be bothered shaving

It's twitter

wish I was tbqh
Hinduism is a dirty religion. Both figuratively and literally. I was born into a hindu family but I do not do religious stuffs.

Fuck dirty shitskins.

But why would you want to follow the teachings of a pedophile bandit?
I think try buddhism instead. I am a buddhist too.

>ex muslim females
Guaranteed they're massive whores. Every time you get ex-muslim females fleeing from a muslim country, it's because they've been shagging their way around the local mosques.
It's our duty to find their location and contact ISIS

are you retarded?

Attached: 11AE0CBA-A09D-425E-A005-764DDC0013EC.jpg (749x739, 98K)

jawel.

So that's why Sharia forbids then to walk around without a male guardian.

Buddhism is a communist propaganda. Buddha was a crazy nigger who left all of his wealth, palace and family to search for the "truth". I See him more like a crackhead nigger than a god figure. They are also hypocrites. Buddhists are the most rich religious people in South Asia. They ride expensive cars, carry expensive gadgets and have millions of dollars in their bank account.
If you study Islam and understand its teaching then you will forever be in peace. Just dont take things in it literally, but understand the teachings.

Thank you. Buddha was cool hipster until it became business in India.

Muslims need to be ruthlessly butchered to be honest. Also please go back to whatever shithole you came from. Buddhists are not cucked like christians and retaliate against muslims when they go full retard.
Calling Buddhism as a communist propaganda is like saying ayesha was a grown women when muhammed fucked her.

>be buddha s-o-y-nigger
>see old, sick and hungry people in the streets shitting
>oy vey, why are those people old, sick and hungry?
>gets married to a beautiful queen
>have a son
>still thinks about street shitting poor people
>leaves his job, family and wealth to find the "truth" about life
>smokes weed and sits under trees
>does this for couple of years
>one day smokes heave dose of weed some farmer gave him
>oy vey, im enlightened! best way to cure suffering from this world is to not have anything that might hurt you when they are gone
sounds pretty beta and and retarded idea to me
Buddhism is for s-o-y-betas

*heavy

That's why buddhist purge muslims the best while christians and hindus keep crying. Ask a rohingya dog how much of a s-o-y beta buddhist is. By the way buddha had a clean character whereas muhammed was nothing more than a gigolo who entertained rich women like khadija for money.

poo in loo disgusting shitskin

Muhammad was Chad. Buddha was a onions commie nigger running away from his responsibilities.

you are the most filthy and disgusting race on the planet; even niggers have more class than you. also your religion is gay as fuck

Muhammed was a sexual plaything for the rich widows and divorcees. Also he was a pedophile. Calling muhammed a chad is pretty ironic.

>Implying western leftists give a shit about anything that happens outside of America and Britain

Never mind the systemic rape and murder and second class citizen treatment that these women have endured their entire lives, I see the Glastonbury line up has more male artists on it than female!!! Such oppression!!!

I am a mongoloid you fucking retard. Also go back to your muslim shithole you filthy parasite.

Sabbatai Zevi infiltrated the Ottoman Empire.
Daesh is Israel, the correct denomination is to make them rawdog HIV+ poz stars, because roasties kill themselves over it.

Attached: lhl.gif (300x380, 2M)

you are a feces ridden red dot dickhead for all i care faggot. keep crying and sending bobz and vagene while i fuck white women on the daily and will marry a virgin wife

Mate, mind teaching me what I should read to understand Buddhism? Did the kikes touch the english translation of texts like they did with the Gita? Also if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to ask how adhering to buddhism influenced your life

Isn’t there one verified imam or something still on there? He daily mocks Islam in subtle ways and doesn’t get banned hmm

Who the fuck needs white women? Also fucking faggot country deserters like you are pathetic incels who cannot score women. A pathetic second gen subhuman in a white man's country is not capable of anything. Your prophet was a child molester and most of your religious heads are too. A religion that molest children are by default inferior.

Do Middle Eastern girls like white guys?

Imo they think of white guys as a ladder for a better life, but maybe they might get a liking of the guy along the journey of knowing each other

keep shitting out of your mouth red dot, nobody takes you serious pajeet

Your rohingya cousins takes us very seriously, especially when we turn their entire community into mass graves.

>female
OH NO NO NO NO
its fags want to hit the pride train
LOOK AT THIS FAGS
PH..HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

>they renounced their religion
And? They're still racially arabic/semitic/shitskinic and we don't want them in White countries.

As we all should. As we all should.

Two westernized thots. Kill with rocks.

The best part of Islamic culture is the way they deal with women.

Took me a while to find it. I don’t know how to memorize all that name

Attached: 802A670D-3C8E-4F74-B6B9-766CDF1AC4D5.jpg (750x802, 394K)

that is actually a very agressive and redpilled way to look at things.
it takes a LOT of balls to just go, fuck you, fuck your laws, fuck your reality, fuck this shitshow place.
gigolos or ''chads'' are always insecure little shits deep down that are afraid to question their meaningless hedonistic lifestyles and always lash out when people question their position as ''an alpha male'' of an insignificant anthill

Attached: DeepOne.jpg (430x546, 101K)

You are probably correct as well. I am just an average person with limited resource and unlimited desire. I just want commies to die.

first all trannies and tranny enablers, then anglos, then murtads, then chinks

Wew....lad
Women pick the men in islam.
Ask any muslim.
Lurk more faggot.
Islam is strict MATRIARHY