Who else hates this faggot and hates Queen?

Who else hates this faggot and hates Queen?

>Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

I hate this reddit song in particular. Fuck this loser faggot and fuck his proto-soi gay homo agenda.

Attached: 07-freddie-mercury-gq-28aug18-shutterstock_b.jpg (1020x1530, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktYlzVYQbwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, I fucking hate Queen.

Not politics but I hate his music too

Freddie was based and gay.
Unironically, it's you that's a faggot.

>plebbit copies Jow Forums
>newfags think it originated on plebbit

Well he's long dead faggot. Nice reddit spacing.

Who

yeah yeah I know about the cool faggot meme, don't care. I've always hated this fucking dweeb

>reddit spacing

fuck off tourist

I hate freddie murcury but not queen. Brian may is a god and openly spoke that he didnt care for freddies hedonistic faggot lifestyle.

Attached: 1559946881420.jpg (750x746, 38K)

Sends shivers down my spine
Body's aching all the time
Goodbye everybody I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth

Seems prophetic considering how he died.

Me. Queen were shit and FM wrote retardedly stupid lyrics because he was a degenerate faggot.

fuck the queen

Attached: 569117c22.jpg (700x368, 52K)

No shit? Was unaware that Brian felt that way.

Mamaaa, just killed a man,
Put my aids dick his ass
now he's 10 feet under grass

freddie is one of the only based faggots in existence. Pretty much the majority of all other faggots are complete wastes of std ridden flesh that need to be gassed.

Freddie was also an std ridden piece of flesh, but he had immense talent and a very interesting personality which allowed him to overcome his faggotry.

OP is gayer than Freddie btw

Attached: 1558641702233s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I agree. Queen is overrated shit

i respect him ASS an artist, the music was great.
too bad he had the ASS ASSASSination

Attached: 1471120974609.png (1800x1195, 649K)

He never liked playing 'dont stop me now' because it celebrated freddies crazy degen lifestyle.

Got this from wikipedia

Despite its popularity, Brian May was not a fan of the song as he felt it was celebrating the hedonistic and risky lifestyle of Freddie.[14] He added that he struggled with the lyrics because at the time, as it was about a difficult time in Freddie's life, when he was "taking lots of drugs and having sex with lots of men."[15][16]

Yes I fucking hate their shit music and that faggot

I wouldn't say I hate him, but his degenerate lifestyle is nothing to admire. I remember seeing some user post some old British tabloid article about how this guy was an even more egregious sodomite than most. As far as the music goes, some of it was OK. When I listen to it and think of Mercury though, a lot of times I'll turn it off.

Dont like their music and May is a vastly overrated guitar player.

i hate freddie and i dont listen to queen but bohemian rhapsody is pretty good, desu. that tasty guitar sound.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
NO TIME FOR LOSERS

Attached: big don entrance.jpg (259x195, 4K)

>I hate this reddit song
Imagine having pointless forum-war bullshit in your head so constantly that you think of music, even a 42-year-old song, in terms of "that other forum".
Pls get yourself a life, kiddo

I'm capable of separating the music from the artist, i dont much care for the faggot, but they made some catchy tunes, they're no favourite but it did become tiresome that every wog and his dog was a Queen fan all of a sudden when i'd never heard anyone talk about them ever before.
I hope they don't do this with Prince, i've been a fan all my life despite him being a headcase and everyone always hated him for being a weirdo faggot etc, if he gets a big hollywood movie down the road and people start telling me what big fans they are I might just beat some mother fuckers.

I wouldnt say that. His style is simple but tasty. Kinda like roger waters imo.

Freddie has never openly promoted homosexuality, he has never publicly said he's gay, he has never talked about 'gay rights' at all. He was a man disappointed by his lack of success in love and engaged in promiscuous behavior.

>normies pretend to like something because they see other people doing it
This is nothing new

I guess so unfortunately, also rare toothpaste.

I just don't like him or Queen. Freddie is a homo who died from AIDS, complete degenerate. Queen songs are just annoying. They get praised for their ''complex'' song writing when all it really is the band fucking around and switching it up, randomly using weird voice filters. Bohemian Rhapsody is a perfect example of this and Bicycle Race just straight up ear cancer.
The band doesn't seem to be confident enough to write a song, so they just do a 15 second song of something like acapella or Freddy singing a very simple tune to a simple piano melody, and then they completely abandon that part of the song, none of the motives, melodies, nothing from that part of the song is used ever again, it just goes into some generic rock until they decide the song has gotten boring and they start using stupid voiced like when they go ''GALILEO GALILEO OOGA BOOGA FAGGERO'' with that artificially high pitched faggot voice.

Fuck you stupid nigger

That reddit song from over 20 years before reddit....

Highlander movie and soundtrack though

>reddit song

I just wanna turn back time to like 2006 or something
before all the normies went online and ruined the internet.

Attached: pol ruined 4chan.png (944x4013, 596K)

I like the song "having a good time" mainly cause the Brenton Tarrant edit

I liked it back when the only queen movie was highlander, now highlander is just the best queen movie. I legit hate all of their popular music, and despise 9/10ths of all their 80's work. I think their best album was Queen II, I took my first girlfriend's virginity to that album.

Never was a huge fan of Queen, or Mercury the man, but I do have to admit he was one of the best singers in history. Great range and vocal control.

Not only was he a filthy faggot he was a street shitting poo as well. At least he tried to be straight though.

I think Queen is objectively a good band

Hate the sin, not the sinner

Interesting. I think they pretty much went dark for most of the 80’s despite having a few records and all but broken up (probably during the time where he contracted his disease).

One of the most talented singers of the past century.

Reddit: The Band

>tfw we will never witness this much greatness again
youtube.com/watch?v=ktYlzVYQbwY

Attached: 1542922424964.jpg (750x620, 241K)

My ex bf disliked fags but adored queen as a musician

Reddit makes everything 1000x gayer

Just because you're too stupid to understand doesn't mean they're stupid lyrics. I have a feeling you're mildly autistic due to not being able to understand metaphor and outside of the box verbiage.

Freddie was a cool fag.

ITT OP mad that he's a faggot but will never be a cool faggot like Freddy Mercury

Always hated his music. Even before I knew who he was or that he took it up the ass.

Queen is a great band, and Freddy was probably one of the best singers ever. Have sex

Out of curiosity what music do you like?

>it did become tiresome that every wog and his dog was a Queen fan all of a sudden when i'd never heard anyone talk about them ever befor
I don't know what rock you've been living under but everyone loved Queen or at least knew about them years before the movie was released.

>if he gets a big hollywood movie down the road and people start telling me what big fans they are

nigga he ded