Transgender track star claims he’s disadvantaged competing against real women

>‘If anything, me competing against cis gender females is a disadvantage, because my body is going through so many medical implications,” Telfer told ESPN’s Ryan Smith on “Outside the Lines.” “It’s going through biochemistry changes. … Being on hormone replacement therapy … your muscle is deteriorating, you lose a lot of strength because testosterone is where you get your strength, your agility.
>“I have to work twice as hard to keep that strength. If I slack a day, that’s like three days set behind. So, I have to keep up my workouts. … I can’t drink, I can’t eat unhealthy because it’s going to impact me harder.”
>Telfer made made history last month as the first publicly out transgender woman to win a NCAA track title. The Franklin Pierce University senior beat out the competition May 25 in the NCAA Division II women’s 400-meter hurdles in Kingsville, Texas. She won by more than a second, with a personal collegiate-best time of 57.53.
>“And there are people who say I have the benefit of testosterone,” Telfer told Outsports. “But no: I have no benefit. I’m on hormone suppression, it doesn’t help. It’s another disadvantage. Cis women are producing more testosterone than the average trans female.
>“So it’s crazy! I’m the crazy one, to be the weakest female, the weakest link in the chain, to be competing against the top ones. I should be fingered as the stupid one, for wanting to do that in the first place.”
triblive.com/sports/transgender-track-champ-im-the-one-at-a-disadvantage-racing-against-girls/

Attached: EF04FA3A-BB6E-4127-96B0-5CE6891D6535.jpg (637x813, 142K)

That's a face only Darwin could love

So brave!
Why are women so intolerant?
Is it Fragile Female Syndrome?

Please just give them their own games

I hope he kills himself. A nigger and a tranny. Blow your brains out, you mentally ill faggot nigger.

Imagine competing against women and still whining.

I wish more trannies would enter female sports to ruin it, it might actually redpill liberals when men in drags start taking their daughter's sports stipends and scholarships.

So beautiful, so brave!

Same. I've been all for this ever since it first starting becoming a thing.

fag.

>be mediocre male athlete
>become a tranny
>suddenly compete against 5’2 female midgets while being a 6’2 testosterone-filled walking abomination
>win every competition without even trying
Sports may be the only thing to truly redpill normies, how can you not see there’s something extremely wrong with a 6’2 negro built like a man with a padded bra btfo every single female in whatever sports the thing is allowed to compete in ?

>I have to work twice as hard to keep that strength
Yeah, the man strength

>going through medical implications
what?

This shit is hilarious. Fuck women's sports. I hope tranny fags take it all over. Can't wait until trannies start getting preferred over women in the workforce. Maybe we can start importing them from 3rd world countries to increase the tiny tranny population. Women should love that seeing as how they're so welcoming to the poor migrants and refuse to stop voting for people who pledge to bring them in.

The whole point of women's sports is that it's not fair to put them up against men. With trannies participating, the entire thing becomes a farce.

SLAY QUEEN

Nigger tranny lol

Honestly anyone on any sort of steroid that boosts test shouldn't be allowed to complete, period.

Problem is, trannies are a thing because they can't accept barriers, and just call any physical limitation, reality, oppression or a social construct. By contrast you don't see legless people complaining they can't compete in regular events with artificial legs

THIS THIS THIS
Jow Forums needs to encourage this shit at every given opportunity. Stacies competing in athletic events need to get BTFO by trannies. Let them suffer.

What a faggot asshole, making himself the victim

Attached: 1548739920880.jpg (290x305, 24K)

>glossed over the part where the narrowness of mens hips make them inherently faster
thanks for showing women their place

lmao HONK HONK

Attached: 1554741987378.jpg (1024x1024, 138K)

I would

It's transgenders like this that are absolutely destroying womens sports. Where are the feminists supporting real women against the transgender onslaught?

Being born a man gives the person tremendous physical augmentations across the board versus a woman. Muscle fiver size, density, fast twitch muscle types, bone density, bigger lungs, bigger heart, taller, heavier, the list goes on and on.

Hormone replacement therapy does not undo or reverse the initial genetic construction of a male body.

This! Crush them! Make them suffer!

Attached: Grievouspilled.jpg (1302x1650, 206K)

Least he acts like a bitch

REMIND EVERY LEFTIST LIBERAL SJW NPC RETARD YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS HOW STUPID THEY SOUND WHEN THEY COMPLAIN THEY'RE DISADVANTAGED BECAUSE THEY AREN'T STRAIGHT, WHILE MALES.

Been wondering how this would be spun up before the olympics. Now I know, "women are sexist as hell" will be the angle.

The 2024 Olympics is probably where woman's sports are just trannies competing against each other.

It's going to happen anyway if they keep with this charade. Women will just stop competing.

No, Darwin hated niggers. Look it up summerfag.

Chopping off your cock does not make you a woman, Jamal.

At least they'll make women's sports watchable.

i see nothing wrong with this.
let *clapping emoji*
her *clapping emoji*
comptete *clapping emoji*
maybe the salty afabs would be better off back in the kitchen or getting ready to be mothers, letting the tgirls handle all of the "real woman" stuff like sports and careers.

But it's not just testosterone. Male musclr fibers are thicker. Bones stronger. Joints and ligaments can take a heavier beating. There are so many things which make men better at strength based or explosive activities like sprinting. Even with her supposesly suppresses test (lets see some blood work) shes got an advantage

>she

The 40% !
He's gonna make it

Solid 8/10 ebony qt

nigger playing a victim.. also in the news; Sky is Blue!

>social construct
That does not mean false or imaginary. It literally means something that was constructed by humans, socially. Like money, or morals. Stop predending that words mean things tht they don't mean you retard

>Baste and faggotpilled

Wait till some enterprising tennis pro does the same and starts cleaning up womyn's tennis tournaments and we'll have some real entertainment.

Attached: Progress.jpg (674x850, 162K)

Fags

Attached: 1508480828268.jpg (322x326, 41K)

What an ugly nigger faggot.

Its something a woman would do

>she

>ebony
>qt
Pick 1

They are the walking redpills among us, sent by god to redpill the feminazis. Hail the tansgender athletes! Let them come!

Attached: c070baff059eb5a3d3a6071f5903e4b0.jpg (236x236, 12K)

honestly I just want a pretty trans woman to be an athlete to be a good face for the movement.
no one would be mad if a pretty girl became a poker or bowling champion

No, we need to keep rubbing it in the faces of normies who go along with it and don't speak out about it.

Attached: Jarmila Kratochvílová3 800m women's recor dholder.jpg (634x638, 68K)

Attached: Jarmila Kratochvílová1.jpg (866x1390, 114K)

They should just go by chromosomes, not "gender" is we are going to accept they are different. XY also shouldn't compete with XXYs. But obviously if a female is taking testosterone to transition that is a steroid and should disqualify them.

fags like this can fuck off and die, I say we need a serial killer of trans people NOW.

user no, as enjoyable as that sounds it would further push their martyrdom complex. Another solution is needed, which is about slowly redpilling people until trannies are ostracized and exterminated once for all.

Man the east sure knew how to put their athletes on that juice game.
Imagine wasting your life for nothing.

Attached: mein neger.jpg (289x292, 14K)

Umm, actually men and women are completely equal, sweetie. Also gender is a social construct.
My question is, in the age of equality, why do we still have separate male and female competitions at all?

Women's sports has never been much respected I admire how the female sports community decided to just double down and make everyone think it's an even bigger joke. They have a good sense of humor.

Attached: 1555264154394.jpg (960x932, 64K)

>what is Haiti?
We tried that.

yeah, its totally trans people who are the problem, not psychos like you

yep, enjoy the fruits of your stupidity, ladies.

No. What is needed is massexecutions of feminists

>encouraging people to do this isn't psychotic, it's compassionate!
sure bud

Attached: 1558791827786.jpg (1408x5896, 2.7M)

youre fantasizing about killing people. Youre literally fucking psychotic. I hope no trans person ever has to deal with your bullshit irl.

Christ, these people really are fucking insane.

>asks to be fingered
Ew gross

There are. It's called the special olympic games.

>Cis women are producing more testosterone than the average trans female.

I think this is false. Citation fucking needed. Men, on average have 7-8 higher T levels. So this thing takes hormone suppressors that most likely don't bring his levels even down to 2-3 times more than the average female.

How the fuck can people look at these competitions and not be redpilled?
It's obvious they're not real women.

Attached: 1556875502864.jpg (1024x917, 83K)

No. They shouldn't be able to compete at all. They're a tiny minority. They're mentally ill. Stop indulging them.

most anti androgens stop you from producing any test at all, cis women produce some test.

FFS

Look at that fucking thing. just fucking look at it. the gene pool has been shit on. Humanity has been successfully subverted.

Attached: 15496547bf25921a73c1dc1a53689720d7af46585c9d4b7e34229b538a1f48b8.jpg (173x255, 19K)

>my body is going through so many medical implications

Attached: wut (2).jpg (533x594, 43K)

Hello glow nigger

A juiced up woman is still a woman

People like that famous radio guy

LOL. Those cis-women are just racist and transphobic.

He dabs on leftists and proves women have no business being in sports. White women have no business running/practicing 400-meter hurdles, they should be laying around at home pregnant.

This tranny is based and estrogen pilled.

Attached: 1557183418924.jpg (317x281, 30K)

Jesus fucking Christ its a human shitbul

Attached: Pitbull.png (603x670, 279K)

It’s the world hyper progressive feminists wanted

That’s just how retarded niggers talk, he heard the word implications before, has no idea what it means, but thinks it’ll make him sound smart if he uses it.

The muscles have still changed though, unless they started taking them before puberty.

Usually their test levels get completely nuked and they will produce next to no test in their body naturally.
If they started before puberty they usually have to take small amounts of test just to develop normally like women.
If they took it after puberty they will have permanent skeletal and muscle differences though. Just like a former elderly bodybuilder will gain strength back exponentially faster than a young eternal skeleton.

>Testosterone is the only active performance enhancing hormone
Fuck that's so wrong, not to mention the synergy between different ratios on which these hormones affect the rest of the body

I have to work twice as hard to keep the strenght level OF A MAN, in a female sport. Buhuhu, cry me a river.

Its called the special Olympics.

>Black man
>Recorded some of the fastest runners on earth.
>can't out run females
This whole thing is fake news to make women feel important and as a black niggerr chicken chomping coon boy this shit is retarded.

Abomination. It's way ahead of the pack in the cross-sectionality competition. A definite advantage over the white trans female weightlifters and mma fighters.
>clown world bullshit

So as many of you know, the Women's World Cup is taking place right now.
Does anyone want to make a bet with me about how many trannies will be on the team by the next tournament?
I"m saying 3-6

If men and women are equal why shouldn’t they compete at everything?

Attached: AEE2D4F8-8141-4ECD-B2E2-FF6C8BA8C2B9.jpg (573x430, 20K)

I thought he was going to say his penis gets in the way.

You all are so intolerant. This is a stunning and brave WOman

>If men and women are equal why shouldn’t they compete at everything?
They are not. Women are better at EVERYTHING. Men just cheat and use old-boys-clubs to keep women down and out.
Haven't you been paying attention in gender equality class?

Mentally ill with a word salad mouth.

Female fragility is real

>hurr durr my manly muscles are deteriorating so I have to work hard to keep them to beat girls
what a fucking timeline boys

Attached: 1057.jpg (1462x1024, 271K)

>I suck and can't beat the others
>It's the others' fault!
Cis women were a mistake

Niggers arent humans