Everyone in here starts sweating when a black person is near them in public

Attached: 2EFD413D-1113-483E-ACC1-98E751F35C22.jpg (1080x1080, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/KsYI5di
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok goldberg.

kill yourself shlomo

I find them ugly and nothing else id kill myself id i had nappy hair

Sheeeiiit just like in the jewish commercials

Black people live in hot places you are just bad at statistics OP

imagine relaxing around a black person

I love blacks, so I'm cool and calm.

Too scared to say anything about it as well

Attached: FCC71055-4009-4E2B-AAF7-331A4595D653.jpg (592x436, 18K)

True, but first they look down at the ground, start scuffing there shoes then start to pick imaginary lint of there clothes. Then they look up again, look from side to side, look down and then start to sweat. Thats in my experience though I am not even that tall or big for a Black man, maybe 6'1 200 pounds (though I am quite ripped)

I'm black tho

Fucking niggers

Attached: 1560116492181.jpg (460x361, 17K)

True, brother. Also, have you ever noticed how they never make eye-contact with us when they're in line at some place? I think it's a result of being an aspie retard and being a closet racist.

or for any other reason, because they are obese

Attached: 354444.jpg (1300x651, 49K)

Are you sure it's not them whose sweating because it sure smells like it

You know how they say not to look baboons in the eyes?

>Not calling them niggers and telling them to piss off
Is the US that cucked?

No shit, never relax.

Look at this white boi. He throws around the epithets and memes but has no true argument. In addition, everybody know the original Egyptians were black. C'mon, pol, this is common sence. Oh, wait y'all got none.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (500x410, 1.11M)

I honestly called a black guy a nigger to his face today, you know what he did?
Jack fucking shit.
You se this is what happens when you go to the gym on a semi regular basis and look people in the eyes when they talk to them.
Fucking blacks are beta as fuck.

Attached: 1554257823010 (1).jpg (600x721, 28K)

Attached: africagetsbleached (1) (1).jpg (1920x1280, 155K)

Proof?? Show us a pick of your gains, bitch.

What I noticed here in Moscow with a small number of niggers is that they stink. very hardly stink. dont know how you, whites dudes can work near a nigger for example with all that smell

Which Beatle is that?

Well, here in the US we take pride in being clean. That's why we wear nice clothes and use shampoo. Tbh, I mostly see gross white people who dress like ass and smell off it too.

nigger the day i do something a black guy tells me to do, like a bitch, is the day i put the barrel of a fucking shotgun in my mouth and pull the god damn trigger

Attached: benito_mussolini_640.jpg (640x640, 86K)

>Evading the question
Okay, you just convinced me you're another larper who is skinny fat and weak af.

all niggers have a smell.
since you are a nigger you probably dont notice it.
but it is a distinct
nigger
aroma
that comes off them whenever you walk by one to close or a drunk black chick comes up to you at a party
I've fucked asians, whites, jews, and latinos
and none of them smelled the same as a nigger.

The niggers here is a somewhat rich students and clothes yourself well and clean(but in very degenerate way) the smell is not tied with that, it is just your nature.
They a also beta as fuck, even cant turn on my derection. women harmones and all that shit you know.

Its just like that. The worst is when they are with a girl and they try to look at me, then look down then realise they looking like a pussy and look at her, then look back at me all tough like but then look straight down and get to the feet scuffing business. Whats up with that?

Nigger.
The day i give a fuck what a black guy thinks of me.
The day i value him as a human being.
The day i acknowledge him as anything other then a walking nuisance.
The day i give a fuck what you think of me.
Is the day i put the barrel of a shot gun in my mouth
and
pull
the
fucking
trigger.

Attached: beme.jpg (467x700, 36K)

I'm on vacation in a different part of the US and encountered my first nigger 2 days ago and they really do smell bad. I thought it was just a stormfag meme.

Attached: 1479879282188.png (640x1136, 957K)

Around blacks, never relax

I live in kashmir, and i hand out with both white and black tourists, what i find is that whites are cooperative, curious and respectful , black people are funny, whack and crazy. But i prefer white people.

Who are you posting in the image?? Don't get some kid involved in all of this chaos.

Based and redpilled.

Checked.
>I met a nigger for the first time
Are there actually place in the US that are nigger-free?

Many states on the north/north west. I think niggers are mostly in the south.

Yeah but we have beaners and feather niggers so pick your poison.

niggers love running away after they fail at robbing and stealing, whats up with that?

LMAO so you just stand their after robbing a bank? Genius

lma0 LMA0 I literally laughed at how cringey that shit was gg

ey how do you manage to use acronyms without saltine mods changing it to weeb shit??

i just don't want to get robbed and murdered.
this is a logical response given that niggers are prone to criminal behavior.
it's what makes them niggers

WTF are you saying?

Actually it seems to be the other way around since all black "people" I meet smell horrible.

If you want all your shit stolen lmao

Black sweat glands are wider and produce more sweat for that African heat. Still, black people generally do smell horrible. It’s a common (and true) stereotype amongst the Asians.

>being near a black person

Whenever i see a nigger i avoid him

I have a very good sense of awareness. When I'm out I treat everything as a potential danger. I'll never be caught off guard or end up on the news because I got run over by a bus.

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 667K)

>Are there actually place in the US that are nigger-free?
Yes, a couple different types. Smaller towns in the Midwest and Northeast with mostly whites, and many places out West that are mostly Hispanic.

How do you manage to say acronyms without it getting changed.

I just keep it real I aint doing nothing

I went on a walk the other day and spotted THREE separate niggers in my precious White city. Somebody needs to start taking out the trash. I can't stand the sight of niggers, they're like a filthy blemish on something clean and wholesome.

As any sane person would

Totally white btw.

It is logical and rational to be a little on edge when near a dangerous animal which could attack you at any moment.

>Projection
I don't know where the fuck you are bucko but you aren't talking to normies. When we aren't wishing for a meteor to drop on this world we're wishing for a race war to pop off so we can purge entire races from the planet. I have supplies and ammo buried in the woods scattered miles around my property. lmao @ sweating cus of negros. I'm sweating thinking about how bad I would buttfuck you to death if I had a chance.

Because it's unsettling. When we look at anothed white person in ths eye, we can see there is a soul in them. But when we look into a nigger's eyes we don't see a soul, just an empty, animalistic void.

I don’t. My Heavenly Father said not a hair on my head would fall without him knowing. If a nigger does anything to me, God allowed it for a reason. As for unbelievers, yeah they only got random chance and their own flesh/wits to depend on so I understand why some would be terrified around blacks.

Imagine being afraid of a baby lmao.

Attached: happyfathersdaylmao.jpg (472x301, 19K)

Howcum niggers can't smile in pictures. I mean, you already look like a parody of humanity, it's not like you could look any stupider.

Kek based kike

cringe

Attached: EAST3.jpg (338x341, 17K)

This.

imgur.com/a/KsYI5di

Split by a bbc? It happens from time to time

Can't take a nap around a black!

Attached: 1465739503969.png (1015x1527, 434K)

is that a new country?

i call them out loud nigger when i see them
they usually give the nigger murder stare but wont do shit

No, you're just a new user.

Around blacks never relax

Yes, i'm a racist. How could you tell?

Attached: 123abc.png (543x378, 341K)

Can't lose your coolie around a moolie!
Can't slacken your look around a spook!
You're not immune in the company of a coon!

Attached: xzibit1.jpg (741x487, 53K)

>Your apprehension mustn't fade when in the company of a spade!

Forgot that one!

Attached: 1458465607011.jpg (532x664, 106K)

When I see one I only get angry that some jew shipped them here

>Getting trolled into doxxing oneself on Jow Forums

Attached: 1462217528232.jpg (572x485, 63K)

Is this the "good jew" I keep hearing so much about?

Sorry that I've never heard of Ayyyland.

It's the mightiest nation in the whole Baltic Sea.

Making eye contact can be interpreted as some kind of provocation by negroes. I was nearly assaulted for looking at a negroe.

Suomi+Estonia=Aland?

Your flag is much rarer than mine could ever be. Are you on VPN or actually visiting Mongolia?

nigger its 20 degrees celcius outside, i sweat in the fucking shower

>everyone in here is Kevin Nash

Attached: machopoop06.png (624x475, 423K)

Isn't Nash a notorious disliker of the black race?

Ever since the sweltering summer of 1992, Kevin has been quietly advocating for Right Wing Death Squads. One day he may develop the courage and tenacity to face his demons in the public square.

Attached: Kev_new_twitter.jpg (600x400, 19K)

You're shitting me, your country doesn't exist. Fucking Aland my ass. Where's Bland? Fucking subversive Jewland, that's what Aland must be.

There are no such things as "good" jew, you fell for their trap again, didn't you?

I spent years in different periods living amongst them. They were more wary of me and my lack of fear then I was of them. Act like a bitch, you'll get treated like one

Based.
Nigger btfo so far he isn't even human.

The nose knows.

Women are whores, it's not your fault Tyrone stole your woman user. Try not to project so hard next time.

Attached: 1512846205327.jpg (412x365, 26K)

Based. Incoming muh dick responses from kikes samefagging and pretending to be niggers.

haha i get it, because niggers are dangerous

They're only 13% of the population and tend to live in urban areas or in the south. I can go two months without seeing a single nigger.

Niggers smell like crayons mixed with chili powder

nahhh