Lmao, imagine being white and not a white nationalist

Lmao, imagine being white and not a white nationalist.

Attached: 39629921_1111640168993745_43760841958359040_n-705x1024.jpg (704x1024, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheWhiteNationalistManifestoGregJohnson
archive.org/details/FaithAndAction
aryan-anthropology.blogspot.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.org/details/TheWhiteNationalistManifestoGregJohnson

Is this you Greg?
I thought you live in Europe now?

Can I get a QR?

Nah, not Greg. Just a normal guy.

Diversity is a weakness.

definitely greg, kys faggot no one wants your shitty book

Reading the introduction, it seems quite well written. Maybe I'll have a read.

Nationalism for whites.

t. non-white.

>The Big Gay White Nationalist Manifesto
Fixed that for you, user

Lmao, imagine uniting with people on the basis of how closely related to you they are. I don't even get along with everyone in my family.

Neither do I. That doesn't mean I want to live in Africa.

>when your standards for the ideal society are "not Africa"

I never read this before because I am poor and refuse to pay for things, especially for self-absorbed homosexuals. I'll read it now though and give it a review.
Thanks.

The people who do unite based on familial bonds will have an easier time wiping out those of you who don't.

This book seems really good. I always meant to buy it but never got around to it.

No, the idea of _your_ society leads to Africa.
>imagine NOT living together with people completely unrelated to me. Haha, what a silly idea.

I'd like to live nowhere but Franconia. Sure, I'll have a visit here and there but in the end I want to live and die here.

>Greg Johnson
Yikes! He is literally a homosexual lmao, buy from arktos instead

Attached: Daniel Friberg.jpg (400x400, 15K)

If the struggle was solely "my family vs your family," then you would be correct. That's not the way the world works though, because many people will unite with others across ethnic lines for cultural, ideological, or economic reasons.
I care very little about ethnic background, I care greatly about behavior and action, because that is how I judge the quality of individuals; while there can be a strong correlation between ethnic background and behavior, it is not absolute. If it was up to me, race would be redefined along ideal types.

Race, with a capital letter, no longer exists in this darkest time of the earth. It is something that once was, and to which one claims to return as to an ideal. As with Greek statues, whose models were never present. But it is a duty to aim at this perfection and this transmutation. This and nothing else was what Hitler taught us.” – Miguel Serrano

“We do not conclude from a man’s physical type his ability, butrather from his achievements his race.” – Adolf Hitler

> American
> claiming to be "white"

>I care very little about ethnic background, I care greatly about behavior and action
I've got news for you. Behaviour is very closely related to genetics.
In fact it's so close that the crime rate of Japanese is pretty much the same all over the world. Whether they live in Japan, America or in Brazil (which has a large japanese population for a few generations now).

>while there can be a strong correlation between ethnic background and behavior, it is not absolute.
Rather few phenotypical expressions are absolute in populations. But even if some trait doesn't express in one individual it's still there and has a great chance to reproduces itself genetically. Regression to the mean.
The other way round? What do we gain from race-mixing or multiculturalism?

>If it was up to me, race would be redefined along ideal types.
Well, that's not a race is it? What do you do if the offspring of one of those "racial types" doesn't follow your ideal?

>Race, with a capital letter, no longer exists in this darkest time of the earth.
>It is something that once was, and to which one claims to return as to an ideal.
What?
It is something out of a "darkest time" to which "one claims to return"? How does that make any sense?

>“We do not conclude from a man’s physical type his ability, butrather from his achievements his race.” – Adolf Hitler
I don't think he ever said that.

>Behaviour is very closely related to genetics.
I agree.
>What do we gain from race-mixing or multiculturalism?
Both of these are negatives; the former because mixing of ideal types generally results in subpar expressions of both, and the latter because multiculturalism implies multiple, divergent ideals within a society, leading to racial chaos.
>Well, that's not a race is it?
Not according to 1700's anthropology, no.
>What do you do if the offspring of one of those "racial types" doesn't follow your ideal?
Depends. If it's hostile to the primary type, exile, sterilization, or voluntary abstention from childbirth are all options. If it's neutral toward it, and yet still of high quality, there are many options, and I'm unsure of which I would choose for each individual case. Potentially the creation and cultivation of a divergent racial type, perhaps the creation of a subsociety organized around that ideal, maybe there already will exist a different country with that ideal, in which case emigration is the easiest option. In the case of no definite racial type, the default, and likely most supported action, would be no action, positive or negative, other than the promotion of the primary type through media.
>It is something out of a "darkest time" to which "one claims to return"?
Think in terms of myth. It is a goal that may or may not have literally existed at some point in time; it doesn't matter, because it serves as motivation for the creation of a certain future either way.
>I don't think he ever said that.
From the 1933 Nuremberg Rally. After acquiring power they moved away from Hans Guenther-style Nordicism.

>Both of these are negatives
Yeah, that's what I say. But what about your statement that you don't care about ethnic background of somebody when it's a perfectly valid predictor of what that person may be like? Why throw that advantage away?

>Not according to 1700's anthropology, no.
Well, according to which anthropology would it be?

>If it's hostile to the primary type, exile, sterilization, or voluntary abstention from childbirth are all options.
So you want some sort of multi-racial eugenics?
Depending on your "ideal type" you might as well be going for racial selection. It will predict the "types" you favour quite well.

>Think in terms of myth. It is a goal that may or may not have literally existed at some point in time; it doesn't matter, because it serves as motivation for the creation of a certain future either way.
Ok, maybe I misunderstood that quote. I have to think about it.

>From the 1933 Nuremberg Rally.
Thank you. I'll really have to look that up.

Here is a short Hitler Youth document. The section on Race is the most relevant to this discussion, but the whole is worth reading as a book of virtues.
archive.org/details/FaithAndAction
The US faces much greater hurdles than those in Germany, but regardless I believe it's necessary to fight for what one believes in.
>But what about your statement that you don't care about ethnic background of somebody when it's a perfectly valid predictor of what that person may be like? Why throw that advantage away?
If I have the opportunity to judge someone as an individual, the honorable path is to judge them in that manner. If I don't have that opportunity, then I necessarily must rely on group trends. Regardless, the judgement of an individual can be incorrect. Assuming someone has a good record, citizenship should be proven over time through action within a nation, and adherence to ideals. If they fail, there are many other countries to choose from. As far as immigration policy is concerned, my first priority is self-sufficiency, autarky within the country. The first and easiest step is to try to fill all positions by citizens. Given the choice though, I would always rather not be dependent on work from other countries; in a very real sense, my goals are to advance the interests of my Race, to promote the strength of the people who adhere to my ideal. Other countries will either align or not, and it is on that basis that alliances should be formed.
>Well, according to which anthropology would it be?
See aryan-anthropology.blogspot.com
>So you want some sort of multi-racial eugenics?
Multi-ethnic, mono-racial. The difference between a white nationalist and aryanist is that of wanting to preserve the clusters that exist vs developing humanity along certain lines.
Will continue in next post

>Depending on your "ideal type" you might as well be going for racial selection. It will predict the "types" you favour quite well.
This is true, but not in all cases. As I mentioned before, there was a large group of Nordicists (Guenther being the most popular) who believed that Nordics solely were pure Aryans; the issue Hitler saw with this was obvious, that it would prevent him from uniting the alpinid, nordid, and (I forget the other major group) from uniting under one banner. If only a section of the population can aspire to an ideal, you breed resentment between groups. Here's a section from Faith and Action.
Race means to be able to think in a certain way. He who has courage, loyalty and honor, the mark of the German, has the race that should rule in Germany, even if he does not have the physical characteristics of the "Nordic" race. The unity of the noble and a noble body is the goal to which we strive. But we despise those whose noble body carries an ignoble soul. §A variety of related European races have merged in Germany. One trunk grew from these roots. Each race gave its best strength. Each contributed to the German soul We Germans have a fighting spirit, a look to the horizon, the "desire to do a thing for its own sake" of the Nordic race. Another racial soul gave us our cozy old cities and our depth. Yet another racial soul gave us mastery of the magical realm of music. Yet another gave us our ability to organize, and our silent obedience. We can not hold it against anyone if he carries a variety of racial lines, for the German soul does as well, and created out of it the immeasurable riches which it possesses above all other nations. The greatness of our Reich grew out of this soul. §But the Nordic race must dominate in Germany and shape the soul of each German. It must win out in the breast of each individual. Today our ideal is not the artist or the citizen, but the hero. There is more that I do not mean to leave out, character limit

>If I have the opportunity to judge someone as an individual, the honorable path is to judge them in that manner.
I find this almost religious affinity to individualism peculiar to say the least. What's in it for you to be oh so "honourable" and undergo an in depth analysis of their character to infaliably judge them?

>If they fail, there are many other countries to choose from.
Sounds like it's more a perpetual come-and-go than a real country to me.

>As far as immigration policy is concerned, my first priority is self-sufficiency, autarky within the country.
ok.

>See aryan-anthropology.blogspot.com
Can't say anything about it. Have to read it first.

>The difference between a white nationalist and aryanist is that of wanting to preserve the clusters that exist vs developing humanity along certain lines.
Oh, no I'm a eugenicist, too. I'm all for genetic progress. But I'm convinced it's absolutely preferable to continue the existing ethnicities to do that with a little bit of focused interbreeding under controlled scientific control, say between Latvians and Swabians, or Czechs and Dutch.

I'm white but I can't help notice how it's the left and liberals who keep pushing this shit on us so they can make white's look bad.

> Just saying

Attached: adorable.png (300x100, 5K)

I honestly don't care if he is or not, his contributions are too valuable.

Attached: 1556579256801.jpg (2817x5163, 2.42M)

Attached: 1542552583668.jpg (697x1175, 395K)

It's either white nationalism or extinction.

Imagine being a raging faggot that defends white abortion and promotes pederasty as an aryan tradition

Attached: 1507599677332.png (1021x581, 701K)

>I honestly don't care if he is or not
And this is why the alt right failed, it didn't have a single principle it wouldn't compromise on. Bathhouse nationalists need to fuck off.

Attached: 20a0bd2151e237b950b78753de6110ce4109a10d0f556b2db11201715bafa03d.png (367x466, 166K)

Of course not, your family is probably broken. We're supposed to marry from a couple of villages away at most. Marrying 3rd and 4th cousins is optimal for fertility.

Are you parents white? If they are, are they actually from the same ethnic group? Or are they some hodge-podge golems from 8 grand parents all of different ethnicities?

White nationalists are all literal fucking losers lol.

White abortion being legal for people under a certain income could be eugenic. I oppose homosexuality and think that kind of behavior should be kept in the dark at least, but to call them all pederasts is histrionics.
Alt-right and white nationalism aren't synonymous.

This country was founded by white nationalists.

Attached: 15201602266791.jpg (500x568, 133K)

There is always one glaring problem with nationalism though. What happens when every country on earth is nationalist? If you think that a world like this would co-exist peacefully, with seperate borders forevermore, then you are being very naieve.

....and in this day and age, where you can wipe out whole populations with the push of a button,

Irreparably poison the earth for centuries
Its a mistake that would happen only once, because there would be no returning from it.

Also, the goal is to convert all whites to white nationalism. And frankly, a good portion of the white population aren't Christian conservatives.

>There is always one glaring problem with nationalism though. What happens when every country on earth is nationalist? If you think that a world like this would co-exist peacefully, with seperate borders forevermore, then you are being very naieve.
>....and in this day and age, where you can wipe out whole populations with the push of a button,
>Irreparably poison the earth for centuries
>Its a mistake that would happen only once, because there would be no returning from it.

It is still much better than the alternative, which is complete demographic replacement of Europeans. What will happen when they get a hold of nuclear weapons??

>but to call them all pederasts is histrionics.
I was referring to that time Greg Johnson wrote an article about how fucking young boys is an aryan tradition and "manly"

>Alt-right and white nationalism aren't synonymous.
You can play that semantic game, but we both know the alt right became a movement geared towards white advocacy and the promotion of white nationalism. That same alt right discredited itself as an authentic movement by embracing untrustworthy degenerate faggots like Milo, Johnson, Ghoul.

What do you think of Johnson's support of based cuckoldry?

Attached: Cs_p2SAUAAAlUyr.jpg (1187x385, 135K)

turn off that memeflag and try making an argument again

>I was referring to that time Greg Johnson wrote an article about how fucking young boys is an aryan tradition and "manly"
Source?
>You can play that semantic game, but we both know the alt right became a movement geared towards white advocacy and the promotion of white nationalism. That same alt right discredited itself as an authentic movement by embracing untrustworthy degenerate faggots like Milo, Johnson, Ghoul.
Nothing has been discredited. Milo, Johnson, Ghoul, or whomever does not speak for the entire white nationalist movement.
>What do you think of Johnson's support of based cuckoldry?
Source?

And even with all these social issue distractions, the book itself is dead on in terms of defining white nationalism, why it's necessary, and how we get from here to there.

I don't even think Milo is white nationalist.

>If you think that a world like this would co-exist peacefully, with seperate borders forevermore, then you are being very naieve.
Because the earth is so peaceful now right faggot? Holy shit what a brainlet take

Attached: 1549191760711.png (1000x432, 165K)

>Nothing has been discredited.
Unfortunately it has among serious fascists. Unfortunately it has to all the people that are serious about nationalism that have been paying attention to what the talking heads in the alt right have done. People who don't think it's cute to entertain rampant homosexuals to get the media's attention. You lay down with dogs you get fleas, you associate with people like Johnson and Milo that damages your reputation. Who could have guessed faggots would put your movement in ill repute? Who could possibly have seen that coming.

>Source?
Type the quotes in the images i've provided into counter currents, see if they're still up. They're both screenshots from there.

>I don't even think Milo is white nationalist.
Then what the fuck was the alt right doing welcoming that pedo apologist into their "movement"?
>inb4 he wasn't *in* the movement
He was alt right adjacent and promoted, for a while there at least, by a lot of alt right talking heads.

Attached: greg johnson.jpg (936x210, 54K)

A fatal one. That's why Jews insist on it.

and what, globalism is the end of all history? why does this hinge on what white people decide to do, anyway?

the potential push of the white man's weapon's button has literally ended the historical concept of invasion.
get your fucking shit straight you animal.

>this almost religious affinity to individualism peculiar to say the least.
I would merely prefer that others judge me by my actions rather than by the categories I belong to, so I treat people that way in the first place. If someone proves to fit a stereotype, then they should be treated as a generic member of that stereotype. I guess it's an "innocent until proven guilty" mindset, probably from growing up in an Anglo country.
>What's in it for you to be oh so "honourable" and undergo an in depth analysis of their character to infaliably judge them?
Being honorable to those who have not dishonored you is a framework for building partnerships and a stronger civilization. I don't think I'm infallible, but that doesn't mean I won't make an attempt. Better to try to improve and miss the mark a bit than not try at all.
>perpetual come-and-go
One of the best ways to prevent criticism of a country, ESPECIALLY an authoritarian country, is to allow your population to easily leave if they choose. The incentive is then solely on the leaders to make the country higher quality than the alternatives, and shuts down "muh oppressive dictator" narratives.
>absolutely preferable to continue the existing ethnicities to do that with a little bit of focused interbreeding under controlled scientific control
Why is it preferable to continue existing ethnicities? If it is a group that adheres somewhat to a racial type, especially a valuable one, then arguments can be made for isolation from others; I would then add that the racial type should continue to be developed within that group. It's unreasonable to expect every group to be capable of adhering to another's racial type, and that's fine, diversity of human types is critical, other than when the two have mutually opposing worldviews. And scientific studies of the heritability of traits is important. But if an ethnicity generally is low quality, or a burden to a Race's interests, why should it continue to be supported?

>the book itself is dead on in terms of defining white nationalism
I could give a fuck. The founding fathers of your country provided all we need as an example of founding white nationalist nations. Same as mine. There's nothing we gain from engaging with this faggot that makes it worth engaging with a faggot. No European or European diaspora nationalist movement has ever needed to rely on the writings of a homosexual to achieve success or outline their goals. I'm sick of this "we need him" bullshit. Fuck off with that.

The solution is what I've been posting; nationalism in the basis of Race, and the creation of a world with nations that have varying, but compatible racial archetypes.

how do I know if I'm white or not

>Unfortunately it has among serious fascists. Unfortunately it has to all the people that are serious about nationalism that have been paying attention to what the talking heads in the alt right have done. People who don't think it's cute to entertain rampant homosexuals to get the media's attention.
1.0 methods won't work. We are weak where our enemy is strong. However, our strength lies in the realm of ideas because our way is the truth. Read the chapter on the relevance of the Old Right.
>You lay down with dogs you get fleas, you associate with people like Johnson and Milo that damages your reputation. Who could have guessed faggots would put your movement in ill repute? Who could possibly have seen that coming.
I would argue that Milo was never in the "alt-right." He was alt-lite at best.
>Type the quotes in the images i've provided into counter currents, see if they're still up. They're both screenshots from there.
Well, if true, I definitely disagree with him on these side issues. But then again, so do most people. However, there is a large group of whites that don't view homosexuals with any kind of hostility. Capturing this more socially liberal group is worthwhile. You will also notice how he is speaking of practices in the past and their relationship to Jews and Christianity. I don't think he is necessarily advocating these things in the here and now.
>Then what the fuck was the alt right doing welcoming that pedo apologist into their "movement"?
He was never in the movement per se, and there were plenty of people that didn't like him. Also, no one knew his position before he made it clear.
>He was alt right adjacent and promoted, for a while there at least, by a lot of alt right talking heads.
Some, not all. And most were alt-right. The problem with the alt-right is that it wasn't explicitly white nationalist.

It's a great book. You should read it if you can quit being hysterical for two seconds. There really isn't another one like it that is as clear, easy to read, and sound in strategy.

>And most were alt-right
Alt-lite*

>Also, no one knew his position before he made it clear.
It was entirely predictable that this was going to happen when the alt right didn't adopt a no faggots policy.
>You will also notice how he is speaking of practices in the past
You will notice he was explicitly stating how cuckoldry has been ruined from being a based tradition, and how pederasty used to be a proud aryan practice.
>However, there is a large group of whites that don't view homosexuals with any kind of hostility. Capturing this more socially liberal group is worthwhile.
You actively promote engaging with faggots to attract liberals. You want a movement with racist liberals. This is exactly what I meant by there are no principles you won't compromise on. You don't have principles. When everything is seen through the veil of politics, you can justify or rationalise any position no matter how immoral. You don't have any fucking standards mate. The problem isn't that there are niggers in the bathhouse, the problem is that we're a civilisation with bathhouses. Greg Johnson is a racist liberal, he just doesn't like coons next to him on the fuck pew.
>Some, not all. And most were alt-right.
Don't try to pretend that in the early days with the gamergate thing the alt right, not the alt light, were courting Milo for the media attention he could bring. Around the time of his Breitbart article he was an alt right darling, it was later on he found a more permanent niche among the alt lite.
>if you can quit being hysterical for two seconds
Not wanting to tolerate faggots in a white nationalist movement is hysterics? You can't have a fraternity of men with men that see other men as cum receptacles. Johnson's solution to the problem of gay hermeneutics is to, and I quote, "just stop caring". He literally promotes homosexual acceptance in the dissident right. No, fuck you and fuck him, this is not and can not ever be okay. You deserve everything coming your way.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (678x618, 120K)

>I would merely prefer that others judge me by my actions rather than by the categories I belong to, so I treat people that way in the first place.
It's not unreasonable to prefer that but it's frankly impossible to do all the time. I can't get an intimate resume of someone's life just because I have to interact with him for a short period of time. We HAVE to rely on stereotypes.
Maybe if I buy a car from a car dealer I'm going to talk to him for 20 minutes to find out if he's a slimy cheat. And if I'm going to marry someone I want to get them to know intimately of course but everywhere else?

>Being honorable to those who have not dishonored you is a framework for building partnerships and a stronger civilization.
I prefer taking a shortcut and sorting those out which are on a genetic level much more likely to _not_ be on the same page as me. If someone has been affected unfairly by that then that is unfortunate but every large group has outliers. That's life.

>One of the best ways to prevent criticism of a country, ESPECIALLY an authoritarian country, is to allow your population to easily leave if they choose.
I can agree to that.

>Why is it preferable to continue existing ethnicities?
To preserve them for the future.

>If it is a group that adheres somewhat to a racial type, especially a valuable one, then arguments can be made for isolation from others;
And that's exactly what I think we are.

>I would then add that the racial type should continue to be developed within that group.
Exactly my opinion.

>But if an ethnicity generally is low quality, or a burden to a Race's interests, why should it continue to be supported?
I don't think it should. Maybe some argument can be found to keep them around for the sake of biodiversity but I don't have such an argument worked out.

>Diversity is a weakness
>Therefore all the different European ethnicities should gather together as a single state.

Where will the capital be for the Empire of White?

The irony of this statement is that you can only have a dispute with your family because you have a common frame of reference. You're arguing about the best way to school your children, meanwhile Mtunde doesn't even comprehend flush toilets, much less why it's a bad thing to shit out in the open.

Greg Johnson is a pedophile homosexual.

God, you people are atrocious. literally "fucking your cousin, that's how you keep your blood pure!"
white cope lol