Israel did it. The whole world knows

Israel did it. The whole world knows.

But saying it is anti-Semitic.

Attached: QWAWE7NLTRCYTEDQEH6YZ473X4.jpg (1200x837, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no shit

Attached: muzziemerch.jpg (501x585, 53K)

You’re supposed to make it seem like the whole world believes your lie with Bandwagon Propaganda, you don’t just say it. Make a new thread, try again with effort next time.

jews are getting really sloppy, i guess that's what happens when you think you're a lot smarter than everyone else

Attached: 1556306472478.png (800x600, 853K)

I think it was USA, not Israel.

I know this is the wrong place to ask

Is it possible the blue and black/white and gold dress thing was a huge psyop?

release pictures of x/y colour to certain people, and people would naturally argue about it because of what initially presented with?

simply to test how dumb the public is ie; they would argue over anything without ever considering a possible alternative.

in fact, proving my point I think people will talk about the dress, or how stupid this idea is about the dress, when the more I mention it is only to draw out emotion you may have felt from that event?

They also run America's politics, media, finance, banking, judiciary, lawmakers etc etc etc

See 9/11

I purposely avoided it. As with the Harlem shake and This is America rap.

People are dumb

Especially Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=6kySR3fpa5s

Yes, kinda. Google memetic warfare. The blue/gold dress thing and the lesser remembered laurel/yanni was almost certainly a controlled test on the spread of information. The dress originated naturally, but the spread was deliberate.

>Is it possible the blue and black/white and gold dress thing was a huge psyop?
I unironically think so. Don't think there was so much an end goal, but I think they were testing forced memetics.

Sloppy job mossad!

>anti-semitic

Yeah, it is. What's the problem?

Cuck

This was a false flag by U.S to initiate a war with Iran

Who runs America?

Who sent them to war after 9/11?

Is there a difference Craig?

There are ways to bypass censorship by directing the blame at Netanyahu. We probably can't get away with directing blame toward Zionism in too many places, but we can get away with blaming individual leaders of Israeli government. Boomers will still get pissed, but I don't think there's much they can do about it.

>Israel did it. The whole world knows.

Israel didn't do it, the only people claiming they did are retards such as yourself, online.

how cucked did the german mentality become when communist jews overran berlin?

jews aren't semites though, stop pretending they are

Attached: 1495012567618.jpg (933x1024, 197K)

Ich bin enttäuscht..

Jews need to be expelled from the planet for thousands of years worth of worldwide war crimes against humanity.

I think it was jihadi's stirring shit with rocket launchers that's just me.

Just a sign of the times. Wait for the next solarflare