AUS/POL - CRASHING HIGH RISES WITH NO SURVIVORS EDITION

>What we know about the Mascot Towers cracks
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2019-06-15/mascot-towers-sydney-evacuation-what-we-know-about-cracks/11213664

>US President Donald Trump blames Iran for Gulf of Oman oil tanker attacks as Tehran denies involvement
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2019-06-15/us-president-donald-trump-blames-iran-for-oil-tanker-attacks/11213400

>Robot sex expert on honours list plans college with Fraser Anning to teach 'Trumpism'
unv.is/theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/jun/15/robot-sex-expert-on-honours-list-plans-college-with-fraser-anning-to-teach-trumpism

>'Stop-Adani' protest to go global: Brown
unv.is/news.com.au/national/breaking-news/stopadani-protest-to-go-global-brown/news-story/8b4754c3b4b081da40a93141e85dd781

>P-plate driver caught speeding at 201kph on Horrocks Highway loses licence
unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2019-06-15/p-plate-driver-caught-travelling-at-201-kph/11213486

So what's saturday night dinner cunts, anyone cooking for themselves need not apply.

Attached: 8fcdbe7f1e61d9619a335d91704a55c3.png (413x395, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/national/top-uni-wants-to-lower-entry-standards-to-counter-student-exodus-20190614-p51xri.html
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCAD05A7F696C34B9
abc.net.au/news/2019-06-15/inside-the-push-to-dual-name-mount-kosciuszko/11207722
news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/marcia-cross-says-anal-cancer-was-linked-to-husbands-throat-cancer/news-story/d44e428f76603e506d34a0261c8e02b6
abc.net.au/news/2019-06-15/swiss-women-strike-protest-gender-pay-gap-sexism-sexual-violence/11213444
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

free martin bryant

>So what's saturday night dinner cunts,
Nothing because fat boi is on a diet.

Also waiting for form to get a form, and because we live in "first world" country nothing is open nothing works especially government workers. Fucking kill me.

>So what's saturday night dinner cunts

I'm gonna to check if ol mate wants her cunt eaten out. guts too ravaged from weekend activities so it's an all-fluid diet this evening.

beer

How do you guys feel about this man being at the helm of the upcoming crash?

Attached: Frydenberg-Chanukah-1-992x558.jpg (992x558, 59K)

Euphoric

and byant tarrant

Game over..........

>One of Sydney's top universities wants to lower its entry standards for year 12 students and delay lifting English language requirements for overseas students to battle a multi-million dollar revenue shortfall.
>"A below-the-radar approach is recommended to protect reputation," said one of the slides presented to staff and obtained by the Herald.
>The University of New South Wales lost $14.2 million after more than 800 domestic students dropped out before or early in term one and the number of first year international students fell by 222, documents show.

>baka.com.au/national/top-uni-wants-to-lower-entry-standards-to-counter-student-exodus-20190614-p51xri.html

>Drown young people in stupid requirements and debt that result in a degree that no boomer businessman respects
>"lets lower the bar and import more shitskins!, that will fix it"

Attached: It begins.png (1159x495, 58K)

WHO ADELAIDE

Attached: B7B914D2-4B85-4002-87BE-2034EB958E22.jpg (323x356, 38K)

there's no crash yet

>Also

Time for your Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

This is what they stole from us.........
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCAD05A7F696C34B9

Also time for another Reminder that Unchecked Migration is Generational Genocide.

The worst part is they will get their way

Attached: honk classy.jpg (182x276, 9K)

There's too many niggers in here.

Nigger get out!

Attached: 1560565409486.png (960x720, 806K)

Pls Fremantle I want kfc

When is Australia getting Chick Fil A

meanwhile

>on the bus at norch mall
>6 nigger kids get on
>none have money
>almost have a mass chimp out so driver lets them on while shaking his head
>bus starts to leave but a pajeet waves him down
>pajeet gets on and walks straight past without paying
>driver shouts that he has to pay
>comes back, fumbles around for his card, holding everything up
>gook woman behind pajeet gets on and realises she's lost her card so she fumbles around for it in her bag
>"just sit down"
>gook woman doesn't understand, continues to look for her card
>can hear visible frustration as he's trying to tell her he's got to go
>finally leaves

There were a few more incidents within the next few stops. I'm sure the poor bloke will go home, get drunk and re-evaluate his political choices

Attached: 1560524358740.jpg (720x720, 63K)

>See people complain on JewBook for their rent getting increased
>My last 1 year lease agreement just finished
>E-mail them to send me another one and hope they wont increase the rent
>"Sure user, we'll send you a new agreement at the current rental price of the property."
>mfw my rent is going to increase and probably a lot because it hasn't been increased in ages

At least I'm getting pizza for tea tonight. What are you guys having for din-dins tonight?

Attached: 1445972464054.jpg (482x427, 36K)

>be the government
>rather house random niggers who broke immigration laws than elderly or homeless australia
I love Australia

House prices going down, wages are not increasing. Tennants have a bit of power now, tell them to suck a dick.

Remember when the nonsense you had to put up with on public transport was drunk coons?
Film this shit next time cunt.

Attached: suck_n_blow.jpg (320x426, 11K)

Attached: anna_palaszczuk.jpg (940x940, 342K)

what should I have for dinner, cunts?

Your moms moot

>to teach 'Trumpism'
except Trump actually won

>the Australian Labor Party

Attached: 1560568204475.jpg (750x616, 282K)

Apples and Oranges you fucking poof. "Trumpism" is also just a colloquial term for Nationalist populism that has sparked all over the world, from Brexit to Bolsonarro to PHON/FACN

Get a clue and have sex, incel.

Now post her without a tonne of make up.

I think we already have enough kids around here

Attached: 1558931677549.jpg (399x323, 27K)

Rosella tomato soup with boiled cabbage and cracked pepper.

so did Bob cost Shorten the lodge or was Bob Shortens ace in the hole, or was ScoMo just too damn good? I'm leaning towards the latter

stop singing the national anthem now
apologise

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-15 11-36-36.png (851x444, 186K)

Indian prostitute for me.
I’m going to go down to Masquerades in Keysborough and out my tongue right up a prostitutes arsehole before fucking her.
Some of you may be thinking I’m just baiting but I assure you this is a very real Saturday night for me.
Dubles decide what I’ll say to the saucy minx in the intro

Honestly? No. I fucking don't. Hobart never had these problems when I was a child, even well into my adult hood. It was probably 2005-ish when I started to really notice, 2010 when I was angriest about it. Now it's just part of life.

>Mount Kosciuszko and the push to give our highest peak an Indigenous dual name

>While plans are afoot to assign an Indigenous dual name to Australia's highest mainland peak, there is disagreement over the one currently under consideration.

>Kunama Namadgi, meaning snow and mountain, has been submitted to the Geographical Names Board of NSW to sit alongside Mount Kosciuszko.

>The proposal for dual naming was lodged by the Toomaroombah Kunama Namadgi Indigenous Corporation last month and is being workshopped to different Indigenous groups.

abc.net.au/news/2019-06-15/inside-the-push-to-dual-name-mount-kosciuszko/11207722

Attached: 11209550-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 93K)

>Hobart

Well that explains the not having to worry about boomerang chuckers.

>'Stop-Adani' protest to go global: Brown
This cunt just doesn't get it.

Attached: 1546344793776.jpg (350x346, 56K)

lookin' for some granny fucking tonight

anyone got a good retirement village nearby to score some granny poontang? I need those dentures wrapped around muh dik

How could ANYONE go to uni in this current leftard environment. There is no way on God's green earth I would sit through gender studies or any of that feminist related shit. Any wonder people are dropping out in droves.

Attached: 1553686376532.jpg (550x550, 33K)

>Masquerades
I went there once

>Dubles decide what I’ll say to the saucy minx in the intro
Tell her you want her to tell you that "You're a big guy" while fucking
Every time she says it, say "For you"

kinda jealous I want to fuck an indian so bad

you fucking what mate?

>Higher-education grasps at straws to keep govt-backed loans.
The absolute state..

KYS

Attached: 1539194551812.png (500x390, 97K)

cunt

Attached: nice_muff.jpg (768x432, 33K)

What next, you can't fucking climb it?
LMFAO

Attached: 1546212963299.png (430x751, 381K)

You're back. How many shitposts we going for tonight lad?

>*sips* college ain't what it used to be
t. Boomer

Attached: 1543957819473.png (501x337, 116K)

Tell her you want her to read the marine pasta while you lick her filthy curry bum

Cringe, try heaps less hard

I'm working on it. Have trawled a new batch of shitty palacuck images to post

Time to pay your daily prayers, goy.

Attached: mr t2.png (489x380, 225K)

>not guilty

>be me
>raised in the 70's
>building gets a crack or flaw
>"Ah m8, slap a bit 'o spack filla on it, sand it and give it a new lick 'o paint - gud as new cunt!"

>be you soft cunts
>someone notices a hairline crack
>AWWWOOOGA AWOOOGA! EMPTY BUILDING AND DECOMMISSION

Attached: Heather, Felix and Johanna in their Melbourne home.jpg (940x627, 83K)

hhehe

> gets throat cancer via HPV oral
go home and rethink that move. Eating pussy will literally kill you

> Marcia Cross says anal cancer was linked to husband’s throat cancer
news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/marcia-cross-says-anal-cancer-was-linked-to-husbands-throat-cancer/news-story/d44e428f76603e506d34a0261c8e02b6

Makes jerking off the safest sex.

Ask her if the cab driver you got there was her dad or her brother.

>6464

Thats even better than doubles cunt. I win.

>m going to go down to Masquerades in Keysborough and out my tongue right up a prostitutes arsehole before fucking her.

Stick your tongue up a pajeets arsehole?...dirty cunt!

That kids gonna get his cock chopped off, one way or another...

Have no fear, we all gotta die of something, might as well be after going nose deep in a vagina.

What he said in court

Attached: 1560570479258.png (623x337, 56K)

The safest sex is abstinence, faggot.

well, theres always smoking a bong outta they ass

Attached: buttbong.jpg (744x506, 153K)

>imblying Mummy's haven't already helped him realise that he is gender fluid and identifies as a pancake....

Attached: alwayslose.jpg (660x371, 65K)

大家好australia

Attached: 中国殖民地.png (1280x640, 118K)

> user implies they get an STD from having sex with himself
lolwut? you must be from melbourne

Attached: wut?.jpg (650x366, 16K)

He didnt say anything in court. His layers said "we are entering a plea of not guilty"
Gotta wait 11 months for the irl funposting to begin

Not Guilty.

Look at these poor Aussies being evacuated because of ((Highrise Harry)))

Attached: 11213538-3x2-460x307.jpg (460x307, 29K)

> Saturday night shitposting
> meat pies and peas for dinner
cozy

>Gotta wait 11 months for the irl funposting to begin

They will probably shut down all reporting from inside the trial and not allow anything he says out if the recent track record is anything to go by..

Masturbation makes you mentally ill and negatively affects hormone levels, kikelover

what in fuck is that on the left?

i hear it leads to posting on /pol too
truly ebil

Someone should sneak a bug or 20 into the place

A new Australian you bigot!

Attached: 1558484027031.webm (404x720, 2.94M)

hows your homework coming along?

Attached: Tourism_Image_71.jpg.jpg (620x349, 26K)

The reason I haven't dropped out is because the level of absolute cuckery is funny to me. I'm doing one of the more cucked subjects as well. I have a laugh at the student magazine whenever a new issue is released. It's jolly good fun.

posting on Jow Forums can lead to mental illness too, i dare say you guys are both inflicted... time to stop posting.

Might get it eventually, but yeah, high chance we hear nothing for years or even decades

welcome to the club

I will audio record this in the intro and post a vocaroo link

Correlation=\=causation

you're not a scientist, don't pretend you even know what that means

hahahaha

Attached: weird.png (873x537, 310K)

I was gonna have an early one, but will stay up just for that
. Bloody champion.

fug ... i just heard ABC TV news announce in the first 8 minutes about the woman strike march in Switzerland. Obviously important international news, unlike the potential WW3 between US/Iran coming.

The ABC is fucking propaganda, not news

"Swiss women go on strike, burn bras in protest against the gender pay gap and sexism"
abc.net.au/news/2019-06-15/swiss-women-strike-protest-gender-pay-gap-sexism-sexual-violence/11213444

Can't wait for ABC to bring our country to its knees by instigating its own woman marchs strike.

Every single cunt in that supermarket is a shitskin. Look at the floor. Filthy cunts.

Pls tell me more about p=values.

Attached: hmm.png (658x542, 97K)

Traps aren't gay

Attached: DnBMc0HW4AAfO9q.jpg (892x1006, 72K)

I am a scientist though.

Attached: correlation causation.jpg (1200x1200, 87K)

> projection
post feet and armpits.

engineer here. sorry but you're wrong. replace that women's studies major with some STEM.

SBS is shit too...is that still on the air?

Besides blair and whoever filmed there was one Aussie.
I do always laugh at the bit where the chink bitch is mirin.