Nazis killed her father, then she fell in love with one

Emilie Landecker was 19 when she went to work for Benckiser, a German company that made industrial cleaning products and also took pride in cleansing its staff of non-Aryan elements.

It was 1941. Ms. Landecker was half Jewish and terrified of deportation. Her new boss, Albert Reimann Jr., was an early disciple of Adolf Hitler and described himself as an “unconditional follower” of Nazi race theory.

Somehow, inexplicably, they fell in love.

POWERFUL & BRAVE

nytimes.com/2019/06/14/business/reimann-jab-nazi-keurig-krispy-kreme.html

Attached: jewish girl.jpg (478x720, 43K)

BLEACHED.COM

>hurr durr my coffee is nazi!!!!
Why are people like this?

Attached: seriously_goyim.png (203x345, 93K)

I don’t understand the pic you posted, please explain. Why did she say “OKAY HELL NO”? I thought 30-40% of Americans have German heritage.

We need less Victorias and more Kates

Attached: Kate_and_polio.png (828x1792, 471K)

Many of us might be part German, but why do you think our ancestors fled europe? Europe is for cucks and tyrants. You cucks are worthless.

well there goes nofap

If you really can't tell he's implying Germans are genetically able to detect Jews, and obviously by extension want to use said ability to exterminate them

Fine, I still don’t understand the conversation. He says “It’s in my blood” then posting 4 German flags. How is this offensive? He didn’t post 4 Nazi flags or say something evil. He merely pointed out he knows when girls are Jewish which she was.

It’s like if someone days “Hello yung French girl how goes it” then explains he is Canadian and thus Frenchness is in his blood.

I just thought he was being funny as in Germans and Jews have a problematic history. I don’t see any “extermination” reference in what he said.

are all germans autistic?

It’s not autistic. Do you know how many German-Polish jokes there are daily on Tinder here? We have 2 1/2 million Poles here, many young Polish girls working here because the money is better. They go on Tinder and talk to Germans. You really think the relationship of Germans with Poles never comes up?

Every fashy goy needs a fashy shield maiden to name them on le kikebook.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: D803U_7WsAAKpZ6.jpg (905x881, 158K)

German and Polish men indeed are the biggest mixers around. I can attest to that topkek

The answer is yes.
Everyone is born with a sense of humor except the German.

God I hate Europeans

Attached: oy vey.jpg (640x618, 18K)

>everyone dumbfounded at the german autism on display ITT
the stereotype is true

Attached: image.jpg (480x449, 22K)

The fact that the German flag isn't a Nazi flag doesn't mean you don't understand the conversation. It means that you disagree with it being offensive. Stop saying things that are incorrect and you'll stop having people pointing it out to you, fucking low hanging fruit.

>memeflagposter
DEUTSCHER VON GEBURT - SCHWABE DURCH GOTTES GNADE

Yikes.

>not knowing germans are pure autists with no sense of humor

you dont get a track record like theirs by being normal

Attached: 1311307654749.png (145x145, 21K)