Why don't Americans have school uniforms?

>promote student's loyalty
>reduce their tendency to be violent
>poor students can't get bullied for not wearing brand names
>students focus more on schoolwork than their wardrobe
>reduces the degenerate clothes that girls seem to wear like low cut tops, mini skirts etc

What's with Americans just sending kids to school without an ironed uniform, polished black lace ups and a tie? As someone who grew up in a society where uniforms are the norm, it disgusts me how they just waltz into school wearing whatever the fuck they want. Fix your shit America.

Attached: dscf0469.jpg (3340x2839, 3.13M)

Because school uniforms is a pedo psyop. Wearing short skirts and tights is deggenerate and is an eye candy for pedos

All non-ghetto schools have dress codes. Girls can't dress like they're going to a club. We value individuality and personal expression. And quite frankly the poor deserve to be bullied.

Schools dont issue short skirts, the female students purposely buy the smaller ones and or get them hemmed to be that way.

Tell us more about what type of clothing you find sexual on children.

Americans are too poor to buy uniforms, they spend too much money on food.

Attached: 7o2momukfg511.jpg (984x480, 118K)

Parenting would interfere with their military budget.

My school district had school uniforms but they made it optional. The parents that felt they were special made sure their little ray of sunshine never had a uniform.

>reduce their tendancy to be violent
You're obviously not Australian then, you cooked cunt

Won't girls just wear those without being school uniforms?

We should. I bet it would help reduce school shootings too.

They should have to be knee length or longer.

Would smash

Make em camo, boom no more school shootings

Because this country is 100% jewish now

Why?

That's funny because there was virtually no violence at my school and no bullying over clothes. Then again it was over 99% white students. That's way more important than uniforms.

Have you ever met kids? They will find a reason to ostracise and bully the poor kids. Wearing uniform? 'Look at his shoes! Cheap things!' It never ends.

Attached: 1529485790842.jpg (200x196, 7K)

Don’t some private schools and catholic schools in the US wear uniforms?

Briefcase wanker

I drive past a school on my way to work.
The girls look like they have run away from a brothel in their short skirts.
They should be sent home and told to dress appropriately for school.
Uniform or not, females can't resist being sluts

American Catholic schools do

>t. American who wore uniforms in school for 13 years

So they don't look like skanks. A little modesty is a good thing.

Shoes are often part of the uniform. But yes, there will always be something. Doesn't mean attempts to improve shouldn't be made.

According to Gilmore Girls, yes.

At our school, skirts had to be a minimum length. We didn't have uniforms, but girls would be forced to change when they occasionally showed up in slut mode. The teachers wouldn't tolerate it because it's so trashy and disruptive.

This. Short skirts are the earliest signs of whoreing themselves out. If your school did not send girls home if their skirts were too short, the administration were paedophiles.

also, if a kid has a uniform from primark and one from ummm harrods. the kid will get knocked out. a song in our old school used to go. "you go to tesco, to buy all your best clothes, da daa da da, da daa da da" sang like a foorball chant. also this ",bud bud ding ding 2 ninety nine, pakis on the market, all of the time,"buy some puma buy some troop", fuck off ya paki, id rather go scoop". scoop was an old school pound shop in the 80s hahahaha.

Are public schools attached to neighborhoods? So that students don't have to deal with the children of poor, insane, brown?

In here, everyone's lumped together and I had to deal with literal criminals all the while prepping to get into STEM fields.

Attached: poor_parents.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Skanks will always skank. Plus, people will fetishise anything. My school had uniforms you'd think were impossible to slutify, but they just made a better breed of slut.
Meanwhile the non-sluts were fine.

>branded uniforms
Weird. We just had one supplier. The only divide was in hand-me-downs or not.

>he didn't get his uniform from Lowes

Attached: mehfeels.png (323x332, 39K)

>bullied for not wearing brand names
nigger my entire wardrobe in hs was from walmart and nobody ever said anything

Cause you're a bloke, chicks are weird about this shit

FKM

>The only divide was in hand-me-downs or not.
Same here. Most schools, even the posh ones, have clothing banks where you can buy second hand blazers etc. Who the hell is going to if a school blazer is second hand or not?

Yes.
In Canada, too.

oh yeah this thread is about chicks
nvm, i thought this was a gender neutral thing

MFW no feet in the frame

>Cause you're a bloke, chicks are weird about this shit
naw bro, that's a lower and middle-class thing. rich kids aren't doing that shit, except in Hollywood movies

Here in the suburbs the schools are relatively close to the neighborhoods but it seems like each area has section 8 housing so in every school there are a handful of nigs, no matter what school. But it's better than some, city obviously is a no go.

>reduces the degenerate clothes that girls seem to wear like low cut tops, mini skirts etc
Uniforms never stopped this when I was in school. Girls would roll up their skirts to be really short and wear the same shirts from years ago because they're small.

We had a spate of shorts and trousers splitting because they would wear like two sizes too small to show off their arses.
It was glorious.

I remember our year coordinator called them all sluts. He was based as fuck. Would probably get slaughtered for doing that these days. Was only around ten/eleven years ago.

no face

As teacher that has worked at a private school with uniforms, I have mixed opinions about this.

You have many valid points OP, but what uniform advocates often neglect, is that amount of effort that goes into enforcement of such policies - which is ultimately a waste of time, as that's time and effort (read: money) that goes towards enforcing uniform dress, as opposed to education. Kids try to 'cheat the system' all the time, including cutting or rolling up skirts, wearing ties improperly, wearing incorrect socks/shoes, etc. It's an endless battle, and it's a foolish hill to die on, because it's ultimately irrelevant to the quality of education they receive.

Also, your point about it benefiting poorer students is invalid, because the majority of cases, there is a fee associated with purchasing the uniform; this is a unnecessary cost for clothes that will only be worn for school, when student surely already possesses clothes, and any unnecessary costs are in fact, bad for the poor.

Lastly, a reasonable dress code that allows the students a little bit of freedom, means that you have firmer ground to stand on in strict enforcement;
>strict enforcement = rules being taken seriously
>rules being taken seriously = less infractions
>less infractions = everything runs smoother

To be clear, I don't think uniforms are necessarily bad, but in terms of ways that the school system can be improved, it's literally retarded to focus on student dress, when there are issues are Marxist indoctrination, gang activity, teenage pregnancy, abysmal Math and second language programs, and the general decline in academic performance across every subject.

It's a non-issue OP, and you're literally retarded for thinking otherwise.

Yes, they will.

I hope to come and teach in your country, by the way. How are Americans treated over there?

Because niggers can't afford them

It's the same for me, I grew up in a 500k ppl town in Siberia where bullying for clothing was pretty much non-existent (I've been through 3 different schools during my adolescence and it was nowhere to be found). Now I'm studying at the university @ St. Petersburg and here at public schools they constantly bully each other for non-brand clothing.

Imagine being this faggy
>Tfw that thicc girl who has 4 years older than me used to beat me and make out with me in the bathroom
I really liked getting abused by her

Yes.

Even some of our public schools have uniforms, depending on the district - although it's pretty rare, overall.

We have niggers and they fucking ruin everything thats why

Because it's racist.

why are women like this?

Attached to neighborhoods would be a bad way to describe it, but it is based on geographic location (which is probably what you mean).

Public schools in America are funded almost entirely by property taxes, and the amount of tax is determined by the value of the property itself.

In practice, this means that if you live in a wealthy neighborhood, then your goods will go to school with mostly other wealthy kids, and vice versa.

Because that would violate muh freedom duh. It'd also get boring after a week tbqh

>Why are males and females entering prime breeding age advertising themselves as ideal mates?

I live near a private all girls Christian school and there are Prefects in the park down the road from the school who hide and tell the girls who have their hat off or skirts pulled up to put their hat on and let out their skirt so it goes to its normal below the knee length

Chink detected.

Aren’t the uniforms in US public schools more of a dress code type of thing? Like chinos and a polo shirt with the school emblem on it?

Attention. same reason every class had at least 2-3 class clowns.

Yep, I loved wearing school uniforms, promoted order and unity. Anyone who shills against uniforms is simply not white

Attached: 886FF85D-EC16-4B86-A534-B4B9819C3D00.jpg (200x215, 16K)

Tell us more, user

>Anyone who shills against uniforms is simply not white
Germany never had school uniforms. UKistan and almost all of asia do.

>"breeding age" (animalistic terminology - implying humans should treat themselves as animals)
>partnership is about the body
>self objectification is a positive thing
>committing the sinful act is a positive thing

Most public schools have a simple dress code. For example, no skirts above the knee, no sleeveless shirts, no hats - that sort of thing. As long as students don't violate these rules, then they can wear whatever they choose.

Some public schools - the rarer cases - will have a specific uniform, as you've described (although it's really only private schools that might have a school emblem).

Fpbp

> the poor deserve to be bullied
Why is this?

BASED

>kike doesn't understand human physiology
I guess it's hard for you to conceive of warm blooded species.

Aye, because your culture was abolished after you got slaughtered by Americans and Bolsheviks. You fucking degenerate, you would’ve had no place in my comprehensive school tosser, take your Nike boots and your disgusting ‘animal’ shirt away from me, you filthy disorderly bastard

Attached: D464DD6C-34FC-408A-9897-77BD4CD8F7BB.jpg (320x240, 37K)

I think Americans glorify being poor senpai. That's why they listen to nergro music and whatnot

Ah yes g0y, you're right, humans are nothing but animals, embrace animalism and sexual pursuits, surely it is fitting of a man.

>no hats
The weird thing is, here (and in Aus) hats tend to be part of the school uniform.
>Germany never had school uniforms. UKistan and almost all of asia do.
Weird thing is here and in Namibia the German schools all have school uniforms too. And they are pretty hardcore German. The kids there write the abitur instead of the SA school leaver exams for example.

>embrace
Nah, but one has to understand it.

Curiously, my highschool didn't have the hat requirement. Should have, though.

Because it makes it harder for the Jews to kidnap children for sex slavery if adults noticed uniformed kids being dragged behind some sidelocked Moshe.

Attached: yesmaster.jpg (768x1024, 130K)

When I was at school hardly any schools had hats as part of their uniforms. Seeing that we are up there with you guys on the skin cancer league tables, the realisation has set in that it’s probably a good idea to make the little fucks wear hats and sunscreen before they get sent outside to play.

/thread

Because they don't have style

>THIS KONG HAS

I was made ti wear a school uniform. Gayest, cheapest, worst made shit ever. Made me jate every cocksucking boomer that made me do it and every cocksucking boomer that insists its a good thing. And I make sure they understand it in the most unkind way possible.
Hang yourself faggot. I hope you'll have children only so that you can burry them.

The gypsies really are better at curses.

America is a individualist society. Uniforms are about communal conformity.

No it won't. They would make the penal system light that is school even shittier.

Global Rule #2

>using 'gayest' as an insult
>all this edgy shit

enjoy puberty while it lasts kid

Attached: 9cf.png (469x331, 15K)

honduras

i grew up in Britain where school uniforms are mandatory.

towards what, exactly
students that are fortunate enough to go to private schools might have some sense of pride about it, but i went to all non-private schools and there was zero "loyalty" towards the place or to each other
youths form themselves into little groups/cliques and are mostly "loyal" to that kind of shit, if anything

british youths are notoriously aggressive towards one another
making everyone wear the same clothes does not address the root causes of violent tendencies in young people. it is just an attempt at masking the problem

see above
also
not everything a student wears to school is regulation
your shoes, bag and jacket/coat are not a part of the uniform, so people still get shit for not wearing expensive gear
if you're a boy, they go after you for not having "good" football boots for example

people that are driven and motivated to do well in school are gonna do so regardless of what they are wearing
forcing everyone to wear the same outfit does not motivate anyone

they still plaster themselves with makeup and all that bullshit

honestly, every "point" you made is completely delusional boomerspeak that we heard a million times while we were in school and yet the evidence to the contrary was blatant.

School uniforms are for either:

1) communists
2) pedos

No it doesn't, I resent school rules and everything they stand for, their designed to turn people into sheeple and nothing more they push leftish agendas, illogicality and teach you to not ask questions but to just hope the one you have is answered.

schools that wear uniforms do so on the fictitious basis that they increase discipline. They dont. The who sell drugs behind the school, steal, vandalize property and fight will do so weather they are forced to wear ties or not. The only difference is that the staff in those schools spend half of their time trying to enforce dress codes. In the highschool i attended we would miss entire sessions due to teachers arguing with/trying to discipline students over non-compliance with the dress code (the smart teachers ignored it). We actually didnt mind it at first because it effectively meant free time. However we all got pretty pissed off with it in the final years due to exams and actually needing the lectures. You would be shocked by how much time was wasted with that stuff

They would have to be replaced too often get fricked amurikan scum

It doesn't shock me at all - I know exactly what you're talking about. This is why I didn't bother enforcing uniform policies except for the most brazenly obvious violations.

>tie missing
>shoes are black and white, instead of solid black
>shirt is untucked in the back
I don't give a single fuck. Did you do your homework?

Or well to do private schools providing superior education and networks. They also have far less pozzed LGBTP workshops, because they know that is for the plebs to have distracted childhoods.

Most Private schools do, Public Schools don't.

Local ruskie outs himself as a nonce

Exactly. I always had the homework done, and we had plenty of time during the day to get some of it done with all the free time created by that other nonsense

I often question how much of the public/private divide is correlation, rather than causality.

The single biggest difference in public and private schools (having spent time in both types), is that any parent investing in a private education is going to be more involved, in general - and parental involvement is one of the factors that predicts the success or failure of a student in school.

With that said, private schools do tend to have better teachers, and better resources, and better children, but this is also often true for public schools in wealthier districts.

Truthfully, I've felt as though some of the worse teachers would over-focus on a uniform violation, because it's easier to spend 20 minutes spewing bullshit than it is to spend that time actually teaching. It seemed to always be the worst performing teachers that accumulated the most infractions against the students.

Many teachers are genuinely lazy, stupid, scheming little scum bags; that's part of the reason there's so many problems in education, in general.

This is why teachers need better pay and conditions. To encourage more qualified men to take the job

I agree, but with those improvements, more oversight and accountability is also needed - especially where it concerns the teacher's unions that brazenly and unapologetically defend blatantly incompetent teachers.

You're not wrong, but that's not all that needs to be done. It won't be enough to attract competent teachers - incompetent teachers must also be rooted out and fired.

And even more so than that, actually: incompetent (and sometimes corrupt) administrators.