Despite making up under 1% of the population, police officers represent 24% of the domestic abusers

Despite making up under 1% of the population, police officers represent 24% of the domestic abusers.

Attached: thin blue punisher.jpg (1600x1588, 101K)

And it’s beautiful

lol true fuck cops

Attached: hatred cop killing.jpg (634x356, 57K)

Domestic abuse isnt real and should not be a crime. Its family business.

Ftp acab

No source? Where's your meme flag?

Hating cops is a sign of libertarian. Fag.

big if bigly

Spotted the nigger.

Excellent take, Pablo.

hoes mad

No, I was being genuine. I've worked so many domestic violence calls that I'm convinced that some women will not feel loved unless you knock the shit out of them from time to time and they will absolutely pick a fight and push buttons until it happens.

Hatred and love come from the same place. These women understand that.

Can’t wait for the day of the happening when I get an excuse to get up on the roof with my rifle and destroy government men unlawfully on my property. Fuck niggers, fuck cops, fuck jannies

i mean if i punch the hostage in my basement every single day until he/she 'loves me', he/she would obviously pretend to stop getting knocked the fuck out everyday you fucking moron

Attached: jrp4stzw76f11.jpg (640x470, 21K)

Attached: Mr_Blonde.gif (450x261, 938K)

Attached: Mr_Blonde_Torture.gif (500x250, 988K)

>would obviously pretend to stop getting knocked the fuck out everyday
I think we have a language barrier here.

And they're all niggers

sauce, plox

fuck cops

Attached: 8BC2923F-7D2C-466F-936E-3454FF5982C9.png (594x362, 188K)

Libertarians are gay

Probably has to do with PTSD I'd assume and the cunt women who have absolutely no modicum of idea what they have to deal with on a daily basis and still nag and whine and generally make everything much worse.

Fuck piggers

Attached: 50B2AB3736B44E34B97FAF39EF04241A.jpg (1080x780, 98K)

Pulls info from his ass

Cops protect society, god bless them

Oh,noes! You've hurt my feelings.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 9K)

Absolutely right. Very few women can be net contributors to their households without corporal discipline. There would be no MGTOW if men didn't have to find angels for successful marriages.