Kid Got Kicked Out Of Class For Saying THERE ARE ONLY 2 SEXES

archive.fo/YBFt3

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/c0i2rq/not_bad_kid/

Attached: 1560536371555.png (680x633, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirrorbot.ga/mirrors/c0i2rq/
instagram.com/linkseindoctrinatienl?igshid=1nlotxmz4c9tb
change.org/p/indiana-university-of-pensylvania-fire-indiana-university-professor-alison-downie
reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/c0i2rq/not_bad_kid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I forget, weren't they basically agreeing that there were 2 sexes but gender was optional just a few years back?

>And then one day, for no reason at all, people voted Hitler into power.

Attached: 1554087990524.jpg (295x395, 26K)

>archiving rebbitt

take it to court, sue school district

Good. Fucking bigot. Get with the times pappy

>mirrorbot.ga/mirrors/c0i2rq/
What has the world become.. In the Netherlands we have it too in schools. There's an Instagram page called "linkseindoctrinatienl", but it's all in Dutch. Pic related shows how a Dutch university teachea its students about the word "ontoerekenbaar", which means something like unaccountable. It's a word used in psychology and criminal law. Stoornis = disorder, ernstige gedrags- = severe behavior-

Attached: 918D5EF1-A4D6-4440-84B0-00DE2E6701E4.png (1334x750, 1.57M)

why are you spamming clickbait threads without inciting any conversation you fucking french jew.

Honk-honk.
This is what happens when you let these people get authoritarian in positions of power (Ed), they become walking antithetical ideological points.
What I purely see is "I'm definitely not following a progressing point of view, welcome to the gulags".

Wow that's interesting. So I guess this shit is everywhere. What does "linkse" mean btw (sorry if it should be obvious)?

>Progressive*

Leftist

There's loads more on the Instagram page with Trump. A painting where he's surrounded with dictators/massmurderers like Hitler. That he spreads fake news. Implying that he's racist, because of the travel ban. Explaining "type A personality" which has things like impatience, agitated, then with a picture of Trump. Trump cartoon implying he's Hitler.
instagram.com/linkseindoctrinatienl?igshid=1nlotxmz4c9tb

Who is this girl and why so you keep making threads using her?

that video was astonishing, like watching a scene from 1984 play out before my eyes. the kid mentions that his view is based on science, the teacher seems to acknowledge that, but insist that doesn't matter, because the "authorities" (he used term over and over again) decided it was policy, and we can't go against the authorities.

They're doing the same shit in the US with the new equality bill they want to pass.

The pure irony that we’ve been mostly sheltered from this insanity in France because the French suck at English and muslims can tell them to fuck off without repercussions.

Wait, isn't it agreed that there are 2 sexes and then you can have mutations within that spectrum? Gender is the one where people debate the number of genders. Sexes is scientifically fucking established. There is the male sex and female sex, how can this even be debated?

Attached: Ingle was thrown out of class by IUP Professor Alison Downie.jpg (634x532, 99K)

>girl
got some news for you

Attached: Ingle thrown out of class by IUP Professor Alison Downie.jpg (634x842, 80K)

Lol, Trump is definitely a Type A though

Because the racial reality of France is so tragic that this semitic looking narbonoid girl is the closest thing they have to an "European" these days, so the French spam her.

Priscilla is a girl.

Attached: 1560423052192.webm (640x360, 1M)

for those that do more
change.org/p/indiana-university-of-pensylvania-fire-indiana-university-professor-alison-downie

good, no room for bigots in 2019

>you were given a choice to shut up but you didn't so now you're in trouble!!!!!

Attached: apu_look.jpg (657x527, 32K)

We have something like that in brazil too, its called escola sem partido, translated is school without parties.

They want to put warnings in classrooms saying the ethics by law of a professor, that they cant doutrinate the children of another people.

The commies SHITSTORM because of this, they even beat out of people in sessions in parlamant to not let this law pass.

Its all antonio gramsci strategy in schools

Yes and no.

There are 2 biological sexes and a tiny minority of intersex people who aren't either but aren't a different sex either, it's more that they are both.

When people say 'Gender' they are usually meaning either gender identity, which is what you internally feel you are, or gender expression, which is how society sees your actions in regards to the abstract of gender within that society. Gender as a a term in itself is an umbrella term for these 3 things together. It made sense to use Gender until now because nearly everyone's sex, gender identity and gender expression lined up.
Either way you look at it though, there are still 2 genders, though not male and female (they are sexes) but masculine and feminine. Every person has a mix of both and generally males have mostly masculine and females mostly feminine.
This is what the science supports and doesn't get in the way of trans people at all. There is no need for conflict in that regard. The fact that there is conflict is because the 'Trans movement' isn't about gender but about stealing influence and power from people who have it already.

Unown from Pokemon Gold/Silver

Gender is pseudo science , a term coined by a feminist social science professor back in the 1960s, how you feel or "identify " as has absolutely no biological basis and doesn't belong in the classroom. This is your brain on post modernism

>tiny minority of intersex people

The SRY-gene does it function or not?

>umm lyke yeah but partially

any amount = boi

Can't the kid sue I mean this is blatant suppression of free speech in an academic setting.

Dont you have like 30 milions jewmuslims
And total media censororship?
Where are the yellow fags?
Its saturday!!!

Gender used to be synonymous with sex. It wasn't until some jew bitch in the 70s wrote some garbage defining it as an identity that all this bullshit started.

There have been some reported cases of mosaic chimeras with working male and female sexual organs. If those stories are true, there are true intersexuals.

Isn't this literally a struggle session ripped from Mao China? Being forced upon her by an extension of the US Government?

kek I would have a field day with this

This is how Communists used to control people so yes it is very similar.

Why won't the video play? I'm not a faggot so I don't know how reddit works.

Attached: 1532387864736.png (499x513, 283K)

mirrorbot.ga/mirrors/c0i2rq/

Western World is Communist this is exactly Marxist procedure.

also absolute kek the professor storms out of the room because he's incapable of talking typical Marxist behavior by the way.

Thanks user

Lol, shut up faggot.

It's an amusing video, the kid is far more mature than the professor which is probably unsurprising for Western people at this point. Yet, still this is the kind of policy that should start a revolution. I do not understand Western people at all.

>WE WUZ MONO GENDER AND SHIT

in my field you can study human remains to clearly identify gender, there is simply no escaping this biological fact. the rest of this is simply a kind of nihilistic implosion of the psyche mixed with rampant consumerism. ALl trannys really do is just throw money to play dress up.

But gender identity is fluid. You can be a MTF one day then FTM the other day not even taking the hormones because you feel like it. Someone can go from pansexual to asexual because they feel like it. Its a mental illness. Its closer to personality disorder than anything. I understand that people can be LGBT but now they put labels on feelings inside your head and parade about their unique titles to feel like a special fucking butterfly. Its fucking retarded.

This is how it is being portrayed, which entirely wrong. To agree with those above who replied to me, gender is biologically influenced massively. Gender studies is pseudoscience, it should be encompassed by the personality studies because even though they aren't as hard a science gender is in their domain.
The LGBT 'community' is socially induced personality disorder.

I don't get it.
The amerilards flood all the time their second amendment.
How is this happening ?

>there are only two sexes
that's a double whammy of breaking the conditioning; rejecting the multiplicity of gender and not using the fake kike-concocted term "gender" in the first place. absolutely based.

>Kid Got Kicked Out Of Class For Saying THERE ARE ONLY 2 SEXES.

Attached: 1508184510516.jpg (674x755, 98K)

what?

wait, weren't they separating the concept of sexes and genders to begin with?

I agree, terms like gender are useful in technical situations in academia. If people are using it outside that it is being used as a weapon.

There are only 2 genders and sexual orientation does not exist

Lol this is some fucking cult shit.
I unironically see no other solution than Hitler at this point.

Based Murrehhh

>There are two sexes and multiple genders.
I hate this lie. It is so obviously a made up distinction and riddled with inconsistencies and contradictions.

Not anymore, bigot!

Every white male should honestly pull out of society. Start a homestead somewhere or some shit. It would take 1month top before they beg us to come back into society. They need us whites much more than we need them.

Bolsonaro is far-right according to our media. Freeing up markets and not wanted children to be indoctrinated makes him an extremist apparently.

Professor has frenchish accent. That explains a lot.

There are two sexes, men and women, there are two genders, male and female, but there are MULTIPLE SEXUALITIES.

Educate the bitches and we can keep the sanctity of male and female culture defined as something separate to the wanting to mutilate yourself because of how you view yourself culture.

Attached: highground.jpg (315x160, 5K)

>Professor has frenchish accent
lol no.

then sue for a refund of tuition. That is not a school that educates.

If she's a feminist then fuck the cunt. If not I support her.

I wonder if you would get kicked out for saying there are only XY and XX chromosomes.

>semitic looking
You need to observe more jews.

He's a scot. The student sounds a bit weird too.

What the fuck is a scottish shit doing in Pennsylvania though?

Applying political/dogmatic litmus tests to students, apparently

If he said 2 genders, I can understand that (as retarded as that may be), but 2 sexes?! What the fuck is happening with people's brains?

Checked. Agreed. Precedents are needed

So this is going to be the new norm huh. I give it just a couple more decades before it's too late and people forgot things were ever different. When the next generation is brainwashed to believe that this is the norm then you can't go back.

>there are two genders
there are no genders, gender doesn't exist

if you believe it's real tell me what your gender is and how you know

What are X and Y Chromosomes?

Stop giving inches, ass clown

Chromosomes that determine your sex. Gender is a made up term by anti family Jewish activists

sex is determined by chromosomes. """gender""" is, apparently, whatever you believe you are in your mind

the problem is the idea that your consciousness would have a "gender" which is somehow linked to human biology (sex) is fucking stupid

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

to clarify further, "gender" is as valid as any other idea of otherkinism.

But for some very mysterious reason, gender is treated as normal and PROVEN BY EPIC SCIENCE, but people who believe they're actually a fox is considered crazy

Jesus, this reminds me of shit I got a while back.

>Be me
>In college
>A few weeks ago
>9am, tired as fuck
>End of year, so most of class is in exams
>Waiting for teach to come in
>Other, "cooler", teacher comes in and tells us to go into TV studio
>Says something like "Since there isn't that many of you, let's go and watch some of the student movies and get enriched" or some shit like that
>Most of class complies, I do too, but I get a thought
>In my tired state, think an offensive joke would be fun.
>yeah, a Jewish one
>here goes
>"Sorry, but I don't fall for Jewish ploys"
>Entire class go silent
>Teacher looks at me
>tells me to explain myself
>Blubber around reaching for explanations at how it's a jab at the Jewish Question
>Go quiet
>teacher lets me off (kinda) but tells me to watch my language
>Stay pissed for entire day, hate every lesson I'm with him now.

Thank God it's nearly the end of the year, but it still makes me pissed everytime it comes back up in my head. That was the second time something like that had happened, but the first time some faggot with the college magazine lied about what I said. I've been considering just dropping out ever since.

gender is a synonym for sex
stop giving them inches

You are right, I stand corrected. Thank you

Attached: B54FFA0B-8343-4063-9347-2C369E4EF781.jpg (735x904, 188K)

>And then one day, for no reason at all,
Benjamin Netanyahu bombed iran.

Attached: two genders.png (500x546, 115K)

If gays and lesbians are still male and female who just want to get fucked/fuck the same sex, what makes a tranny different? They are still male and female who just cross dress and has the same shit going with gays and lesbians.

so just take this thought experiment for instance

say you existed the same as you are but you were a woman. Would you feel "wrong"? "Ack, I'm meant to be a man! My soul is a man!"

How fucking stupid it is to say your soul, something presumably not even of this dimension, has a trait as stupid as biological sex ("gender").

Take it a step further, say you were born as an alien instead of a human. Do you have some sort of internal signal that says "no, I'm meant to be a human! A human specifically, that's what my soul is!"

People who believe in the whole trans thing are smart enough to grasp basic tenets of postmodernism but apparently not smart enough to follow them all the way through

Wrong only two chromosomal sets exist. Xx xy. You are one or the other. 2

Careful, if you say postmodernism you’ll get replies from intelligent redditors telling you how what you said was postmodernism isn’t actually. They’ll never define it, of course, but you definitely don’t know what it means.

Attached: A4E97A5F-C7D4-464A-B370-EF2964BBFDAD.jpg (936x931, 329K)

>Nurgle
>Mental illness
Well no shit thats kinda the point

Attached: 1547235696140.jpg (250x196, 13K)

There have been some reports of biblical giants in Afghanistan. Confirmed illuminati?

Attached: Light1.jpg (4608x2566, 2.26M)

Ah lawsuits, the idiots answer.
Do you know how much time and money it costs to sue?
It's rarely worth it.

> a tiny minority of intersex people

This is the greatest lie ever. THERE HAS NOT BEEN A REPORTED CASE OF A PERSON POSSESSING BOTH MALE AND FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE PARTS EVER!!!

Hermaphrodites just have abnomal genitallia but they still are male or female. Just have a slightly larger clit or small dick.

Can we get a campaign setup to remove all mention of male female sex and gender from forensic science, research and textbooks. The keks would be so great

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-231117_Firefox.jpg (1080x2220, 770K)

The solution is simple. Kick psychologists and teachers out of their jobs for saying that other genders exist.

>reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/c0i2rq/not_bad_kid/
I like this. They are so anti-science they will jump on it.

Even Native American tribes I’ve been to all think this tranny shit is stupid.
They always had gays, lady boys in their culture and were respected. They considered them “two spirited”
They didn’t and to this day don’t inject them with cross sex hormones or modify their body’s with plastic surgery because they aren’t seen as needing any of that bullshit. They just accepted their bodies how they are. They aren’t obsessed with looks like we are today. And they aren’t plagued by the big pharma Jew who wants them to by drugs, hormones, and cosmetics to fuck up and change the outer appearance of a body that is functioning perfectly fine.

We need to start fighting back against this shit in a logical way. White men have been dropping out of society and killing themselves in record numbers while our enemies have been accumulating power and control of society, accelerating this trend. It's clear our enemies want us dead at this point and the social hysteria has reached the level of the Salem witch trials at a minimum. Everyone has been taught to despise us.

My advice to all of you would be to start fighting back and giving them a taste of their own medicine. Get your law degree and become a prosecutor or judge who let's white men off all the time while throwing the book at everyone else. Run for your city council or county board and covertly work only for the betterment of white men and work against everyone else. Get promoted at your job until you can fire and hire people, and work diligently to hire only white men while getting everyone else fired while maintaining plausible deniability, which isn't hard considering how much minorities and women suck at work. The point is no one is gonna help us, we can only help ourselves.