A study has found that those born to parents from different races tend to be smarter...

A study has found that those born to parents from different races tend to be smarter,healthier and taller than those born to parents from a single race.
The scientists found that greater genetic diversity is linked to increased height.It is also associated with better cognitive skills, as well as higher levels of education.

Attached: 415AF70C00000578-4595718-image-m-4_1497264414555.jpg (634x603, 126K)

are these and the gay black-white posts all from bots?

k

>a study
>no links
>no citations
>source OP'S floppy surgery wound where his penis should be

These stats are comparing the child to the inferior brown parent.

>healthier

what is heart disease

>A study has found that those born to parents from different races tend to be smarte
these studies say this is only the case for non-white children raised by white parents.

The study also found that genetic diversity had no effect on factors such as high blood pressure or cholesterol levels, which affect a person's chances of developing heart disease, diabetes and other complex conditions.

Do yo think the black sons have tried to rape her white daughter yet?

>daily reminder that this study compares population pools generally, so the results follow from genetically different white populations intermixing
>daily reminder jews love black cock
>daily reminder OP is a cockloving jew

sage it lads

take off the memeflag or get the fuck out

WHERES THE FUCKING SOURCE

Attached: 1508446666275.jpg (640x480, 38K)

It's the "melanin receptors" poster.

>meme flag
>"this one study" with no link
Shoo shoo jew

Show the study faggot.

>a single race
Which one?

But I thought race didn't exist

If I had to guess I’d say the “study” (source?) you’re referring to compares mulattos to blacks. There have been several studies showing that the average IQ of a mixed child tend to be close to the average of the parents’ races’ IQs.

So basically italians are the master race

that would make sense

well thats stupid

Attached: 1560517593831s.jpg (125x119, 3K)

Of course a

Attached: nbl5jrvkff621.png (800x680, 196K)

gl finding organ donations fren

Ye ofc kid is smarter than nigger parent. I guarantee it was compared to nig side

I always knew lanklets are niggers.

cope harder mutt

Underrated

All the Halfies I know get sick a lot

Scientists have found that blacks being born parasites on volunteering whites are actually taken care of with a healthy diet of not kfc and are forced into a school.

>A study
Cite the source you fucking nigger.

Yeah maybe if they're
>Euro-Euro
>Euro-East Asian

Quantifiably false

Sage

Akshully, the studies that have been done have shown the exact opposite. Fagit.
Also, nice sauce.

Look up out-breeding depression.

No it didn't. It most likely used cherry picked data.
Mutts also tend to have health and mental issues.

imagine how many times those niggers have tried to rape their half sister... bet they've succeeded

Yes.