AMA

Ask someone who just blew a fat load in a muzzie chicks asshole anything.

Attached: figger.jpg (225x224, 10K)

How do i trick the goyim into attacking iran?

Don't worry kike, you're already doing it. This might not be all bad though. More muzzie refugees desperate for white cock.

How do you plan to avoid an honor killing by said muzzie chick's father / brothers?

Hows the aids?

I'll fucking TARRANT them if they do anything. Which they won't. The muzzie fears the white man.

You’ve already convinced 60% of MAGA Facebook boomers. The other 40% know it’s a false flag cause Qanon or something

There are four Muslim chicks I banged who had to get their hymen’s re-virginated before they went home, one had the chutzpah to ask me to help pay for it. LOL.

Do you know that you’re a faggot?

Where is this brothel with Muslim girls op?

Did you scream "ALLAHU ACKBAR" when you finished?

Why would you ever touch a filthy mohammedan with anything not deadly?

Pretty sure she was a virgin. If not lmao.
Based.
Nigger.
Just some Muzzie chick I picked up, never been to a brothel, sorry I can't help ya mate.
Fuck, should have.
Her asshole was tight.

Would you say she was sexually attractive or just an ugly muzzie?

Disgusting sodomite, sodomy ages people horribly

What ethnicity though?

Pics or it didn't happen

Mildy attractive, like a 7/10, being a muzzie dropped her a point.
I'll repent later.
She was fairly light-skinned for a muzzie, probably Syrian or some shit, looked like those Greeks you see sometimes.

>just some muzzie chick I picked up

Oh well then that makes perfect sense

No pics, it is the one thing she said when I asked her for some. Sorry to disappoint.
>INB4 fake.

What's her first name, user?
Different Arab countries have different names, so I might be able to help.

Your offspring will be white enough I presume. Have to marry her now unfortunately.

Attached: 54513704_1135546183282889_2835473445983437397_n.jpg (1080x1350, 212K)

based lebAnon
Been awhile since I've seen one of you.

Attached: 1552661964617.jpg (1080x1080, 133K)

>probably Syrian or some shit
>Aussie
Was it that eceleb

Pretty sure it was Fatima or some shit, only remember cause when I told a mate, he made some shit joke about her name.
Nah, fuck and dump. I want a white chick to wife.

There's just 3 leb anons on Jow Forums, and about 4 or 5 on r9k.
Unfortunately, number is gonna go down soon since I'll be moving to leafland. Gonna post in-store prices as soon as I get there.
That chick is about a 6-7/10 over here. Probably looks like a 4-5 without all that make-up.

I know there is one maronite lebanon I've talked to before. He was pretty cool but I'm not sure about the others.

>Fatima
That's a hard one. Could be from anywhere really, pakis, somalis, saudis and even Lebanese muslims call their daughters that.
Was she hairy or groomed down there? Also, how dark was her skin?

>I want a white chick to wife
white girls are doomed

Attached: dilara-aksuyek-8.jpg (534x800, 139K)

Even if you do nothing your pet is trained well enough to attack them out of pure habit.

There's a shia dude, a maronite and myself. You were probably talking to me last time, since I'm the most active. I'm not a maronite, but an ex-muslim.

The faggots on r9k have their own whatsapp group, got invited to it last time but it was cancer. There was a pedo that kept sharing pictures of schoolgirls on it, so I noped the fuck out.

post your shit smeared kebab as proof

Attached: whitepower9596886.png (500x307, 193K)

Light-skinned (kinda mediterranean) as I said, she was trimmed down there.
You're not wrong, but I want my kids to be white.
Have no idea who you are referring to. Got a link?

kek fpbp

how did last night's falafel feel on your cock, faggot

Nah they’ll just decapitate her, he’s free and clear

Probably Lebanese then. Plenty of Lebanese immigrants in Australia.
Watch out for her father, user. The Lebanese that went to Australia formed their own gangs and militias. Those fucktards always brag about tax evasion when they come here to visit, trust me I know, a distant relative of mine is one of them.