Asians make better white women than white women. let's just dye all their hair blonde and pretend they are white women

asians make better white women than white women. let's just dye all their hair blonde and pretend they are white women

Attached: 170731 라붐(LABOUM) 율희(Yulhee) 태권체조 직캠 (Taekwon Aerobic) [세계태권도한마당 (406x720, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWd4eAF0F5g
twitter.com/katyperry/status/8050233584?lang=en
twitter.com/katyperry/status/7755555313
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gook women don't want to touch you either you impotent fat balding disgusting manlet English teacher

I want to roll around in a pile of them.

Boy howdy those girls sure are retarded

I dated a Korean girl once. Pretty little thing. But we weren't sexually compatible. I have a slightly above average cock and it only fit in about half way. Too much for her, not enough for me.
I do miss her sometimes.

Blonde hair on anything but white people is ugly. Just looks so unnatural. I also hate when these gooks wear blue contacts too.

End your life yellow fever race traitor.

Black belts in sucking off managers

I am white, my wife is white.... seriously white women are awesome there are plenty of good traditional white girls out there. Keep your nip whores.

You are probably part spic.

Couldn't agree more. My current gf from Korea is by far the best I've had. Asian girls are just a straight up upgrade.

man, asians are so disgusting, fuck them. IF you white cucks would change your european women for this shit you are fucked in the head

>dye
natural smooth black hair are better than platinum blonde hair

are asians even human?

Nope but would rather date a spic than some nip. A spic is more likely to have European genes and will produce a white passing child. And that child can breed out the spic genes by having a child with another white.

What a lovely story. Pity you dumped her at McDonald’s on her 7th birthday

Yes and then your hapa kids can suffer from lack of identity or a suitable bone marrow donor. Get fucked.
All of these (also checked)

Image related

Attached: 7d8964e1a6a92e8ca392430f2419b64bfce52ddf7130cfffea3b43d2404c8280.png (1592x668, 47K)

Both white men and women are pathetic. White women.

Attached: 20190615_145917.jpg (903x1143, 360K)

> natural beauty
> korea
> ctrl+f
> 0 results

Attached: article-2271134-1743E26F000005DC-20_634x670.jpg (634x670, 101K)

why are the japanese the only sane and successful asians when china, korea, and japan all seem so genetically similar

FACE APP THAT SHIT OR MAKE APP OR MAKE OFF APP?
Wtf was it called again?

Stop these threads already, I don't want more competition for azn waifus. Let them think white roasties are the way to go

funny how these posts are ALWAYS about "asian" women while in reality they always post KOREANS , literally one of the most greedy race of Asia , along with China.
i don't want to marry a woman full of plastic and that's only in for the money , biggest mistake of your life.

White women go after black men and white men go after yellow women. Your race is the most inferior one which should (and will) be ruthlessly exterminated.

China and Korea basically had no enemies or existential threats so got all complacent and lazy. Japanese spent most of their history fighting each other and in that situation one ends up seizing any available advantage.

I'm in love

>multiple gook skank threads
>some faggot incest thread
>pro commie thread
kikes are busy tonight

these

Yeah, cos they're "inferior". Not because of weak men.

Show flag, Ngubu

Attached: DQxTWcv.jpg (755x1000, 476K)

How many times to people have to post Amerimutt memes before you thickskulled jack offs get the memo that race mixing is bad?

Weakness in men and sluttiness in women basically means they are inferior.

this

this

Attached: disgusting.webm (180x320, 2.86M)

Look at their mongoloid fucking faces! They all look like chinese pugs. How much animu brainwashing must one expose oneself to until one finds them attractive? I've watched a lot of anime and I'm not even close. Halp

Attached: 1471982329277.png (975x971, 373K)

Literally this. Mutts BTFO for eternity

lel
inb4 a bunch of yellow fever niggers white knight them and say they look better without makeup

Only disgusting sexpats would reproduce with their dog faced women

FUCK YOU KIKE
BAN ALL ASIANS
THE WMAF MEME IS THEIR STRONGEST, BEST ROI MEME TO DATE
BAN ALL ASIANS
BAN THE UGLY DOGS
BAN ALL ASIANS
MODS
MODS YOU FUCKING NIGGERS
YOU DIRTY FUCKING LAZY NIGGERS
MODS

THIS
KILL ALL KIKES
KILL ALL ASIANS
ALL
ALL
ALLLLLLLLLLL

/thread

God fucking dammit aussie, I'm fucking laughing my ass off now.

asians that dont have back hair just look wrong

Attached: 1536478310157.jpg (2048x3645, 493K)

Oh, believe me. They do.

Thats assuming thst YOUR half spic kid doesnt get the Goblino-Gene and instead of next round bleaching they go straight to blacked.com and now youve created your very own grandchild-niglette

Ok serious question

where to draw the line on sexual compatibility? What if you have a trad wife who's good at literally everything but she's a bit prudish in the sheets?

doesn't make white children, you're just as guilty of white genocide as coalburners if you do this.

Some guys just like asian women.

well it would've helped if almost all western people weren't adulterers to begin with. When you allowed casual sex, you destroyed marriage.

>K-Girls
It should say P-Girls, because they're molded with so much plastic.

Enjoy

Attached: 1555550414406.webm (420x720, 2.9M)

>i want my kids to look just like me , not to be some retarded hapas, sorry faggot

Attached: erikka.jpg (554x800, 122K)

It's not just the girls.

East Asians need 30k worth of plastic surgery to look like that. Central Asians and Slavs look like that for free.

Attached: d8338659aa33616ca47a67721d3cfdb7.jpg (636x665, 67K)

>Asian women

Attached: 1555551260835.webm (540x960, 2.94M)

Nah, their skin looks disgusting.
There is a white man/eat asian woman couple nearby and their kids looks disgusting. It's all disgusting and unnatural.

THIS IS NOW A JEWESS APPRECIATION THREAD

Jewish women are smart, wealthy, cute, religious, traditional, have nice Khazar tits, and are White enough to have White babies with.

Take the Jewesspill anons, COME HOME ARYAN MEN!

Attached: Laci Going Out.jpg (900x1200, 158K)

The truth behind the gook

Attached: 1555551743959.webm (576x1024, 2.93M)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWd4eAF0F5g

Ok. No seriously, that's fine. /pol. approved, waifuchan's.

Attached: karen being sparkly cute.gif (540x560, 284K)

Korean girls sure look plastic and artificial. Jap girls seem more authentic.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190122-153112_Chrome.jpg (908x754, 225K)

To be fair both China and Korea are successful and stable countries. I think Japan sticks out more because they have a more Westernize culture in some aspects. I think during the Meiji Restoration they tried to copy what work for Europeans and it worked for them.

Show flag kike.

Attached: Happy Merchant Using Computer.png (230x219, 11K)

gooks don't flush shit stained toilet paper
they bin it

based

what was that juice she drank????

>slavs
kek I found the Ameri slav

this grosses me out big time

why are women so deceptive?

You coax higher sexuality out of any woman. Stop being a pussy and be a little strong-armed about it.
Ask her to do shit and if shes nervous push it past her first little bit of resistance. Don't hurt her or rape her but take charge.

Same shit, same replies. At least it's another day.

based

i love Erika! There is nothing better than a pale woman with blonde hair and blue eyes.

fpbp

Japan fought over and over between each other and weeded out the weak

yes and they like white men more also

Attached: 1464639497619.jpg (1024x826, 128K)

Dancing is for women and niggers
Welfare should be denied unless recipients dance appropriately and give respect for a good harvest
The ancients were right

My wife yurisa is so cute

>men are attracted to feminine women
Someone should write a book on this shocking revelation.

>Oh Look! A cute Asian girl with blonde hair! I should breed her and dilute my white genetics so we can make more elliot rogers

Attached: RufinaT002_099.jpg (2323x3485, 1.27M)

Not better, but the first couple are still cute even without makeup.
And no one actually use that much makeup daily it's more like a fat costume.

woooo epic white whores!!! nothing beats saving the white race(tm) with used up tinder sluts!!

Attached: 1515797062766.jpg (400x400, 30K)

MISCGENATION IS CHILD ABUSE.

Attached: 1557631494137.png (2480x3508, 168K)

>mfw white woman is better looking
>mfw white woman is also wearing a longer, less revealing dress

Attached: deal with it (2).gif (308x224, 1.7M)

what was she drinking?

based

Attached: L from Death Note.png (365x273, 61K)

what is this bullshit about a lack of identity? you know how much of a mutt I am anyway? English, Scottish, German, French, Scandinavian... I identity as an American.

Brittooths are so fuckin dumb sometimes

makeapp, not sure how people do it with moving pictures though

you can't save a race by breeding it out of existence.

Yeah, but no. She is a coalburner.
twitter.com/katyperry/status/8050233584?lang=en

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-15 KATY PERRY on Twitter.png (800x466, 55K)

yeah but you also identify as "white"

THEY WEAR FAKE NOSES

only pathetic white men allow their daughters to become sluts

Is this legal?

Jow Forums is boring. It's only fun when there's a happening.

whos that
my dick gets fucking titanium hard when I see girls with yellow eyes

Attached: 1559477849858.jpg (720x720, 121K)

do you say that because asian whores will fuck literally any white guy?

Attached: 1552077051720.gif (310x237, 3.22M)

nice pic

>taking this tweet seriously
her twitter was clearly broken into
twitter.com/katyperry/status/7755555313