Yellow Vests / Gilets Jaunes

Yellow Vests / Gilets Jaunes

Act 31

Live stream : youtube.com/watch?v=Cawu7xSLUAA

Attached: giletsjaunes.jpg (880x586, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F5f6u5IdWO4
sajr.co.za/news-and-articles/2018/05/31/abramovich-joins-more-than-30-russian-jewish-tycoons-in-israel
cbc.ca/news/world/yellow-vests-restaurant-paris-fire-fouquet-s-1.5059557
youtube.com/watch?v=gr-1giZvAlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any point to me even switching that on? It's been months of constant disappointment so far.

God damn it's still going.
Pretty neat but Hong Kong beat you in just a few days BTW.

Name the Jew or it's pointless.

Good news is, zero rainbow flags so far.

What's the endgame here?

You are obsessed,srsly now

Oy vey

macron internet defense force plz go

Burn it down into the Ground...!!!

Attached: Bauer French Cottage.jpg (800x535, 131K)

Come on guys, where is the violent removal of the state? Or you're becoming another "unrest festival"?

Macron démission !

I'm back. Anything happen?

Sometimes I get the feel that i'm talking to myself around here

Greeting Fellow Comrades....Antifa™ Spokesperson here representing the GJ's at today's march against the White Supremacist Patriarchal Private Banking Dynasties. Rules for radicals apply today as we take on the Global Private Financial Capital Monopolies (pic related)....

Antifasciste aha!!!! Whose streets? Our Streets!!!! Down with the Global Private Banking Fascists NOW!!!!!!!

Crush the Parasites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=F5f6u5IdWO4

Attached: White Patriachal Supremist.jpg (259x194, 4K)

Think i'll side with the bankers if you don't mind.

Attached: frenchman.png (130x228, 73K)

gilets jaunes want chaos and chaos has always been the ladder of the jews

an old webm using police's pepper spray against them

Attached: portableguillotine.webm (640x360, 2.25M)

We've got nothing to talk about then Racist Antisemite! Check your white privilege Bro!

pls norfbro, at least they're doind something unlike on your rape-island.
wtf does this even mean. they did loot a masonic building, whatever the fuck it's called.

Attached: haha.jpg (347x343, 28K)

The mueller investigation did have one important result, that russia does actively try to sow discord in the west, and that is done through presentation, camera placement, etc by RT linked by OP. They also covered Black Lives Matter violence, with essentially this purpose. So... you will be better off with other streams.

They lost once they forbid them from protesting in Champs Elysees.

>31
Putain les mecs... au nom de quoi ?

Do they actually listen? Are they really not protesting there anymore? That would mean they lost, indeed.

The whole point of protesting is to revolt, they should go to Champs-Elsyee every week.

How the fuck did you know I'm norf? You glownigger?

>hey maybe if we walk around once a week the world's billionaires will give up and let us run the government

this shit is fucking retarded.

>all my beliefs and support can be erased if someone puts a nigger close to something i like

You are the equivalent of those children that are born with half a brain and can only drool and screech

At least he is not cuted.

Here are the words if you didn't understand

De-nega
De-nega
De-nega
De-niggerization de le france

Then how am I typing this, you kike?

Remember the Jewish Neo bolsheviks still control state media event after Putin either imprisoned them or sent them scuttling off to the City of London or Israel with their tax loot

Abramovich joins more than 30 Russian Jewish Tax-Looter in Israel

sajr.co.za/news-and-articles/2018/05/31/abramovich-joins-more-than-30-russian-jewish-tycoons-in-israel

At least with RT live coverage there are no "News" anchors following the March offering their scripted Corporate Opinions

They haven't been there since the big one when they burned all the up scaled stores and restaurants.

cbc.ca/news/world/yellow-vests-restaurant-paris-fire-fouquet-s-1.5059557

Whay do you have a jewis flag David?

Jews here Data mining user Public Opinion by Geo flags.

it's definitely better than having anchors. LiVe aNd ReAl. i have a feeling they're mismanaged though, seems as though they're beating a dead horse here prolonging gilets jaunes when they should have already beheaded someone. wasted energy i guess is the intention.

Your handler should be commended for interpreting your disabled screeching into sentence form

News media online and off is basically finished. Zero credibility (even RT) Only thing still saving them are their public comments sections, which they have to destroy for obvious commercial reasons.

Spec Ops just showed up for a peaceful march.

Attached: 468650d1-23e3-402e-958b-70d1aee92497.jpg (1280x720, 308K)

Stream Looks like time for a fight. Wonder if the cops will take down Antifa Inc. in clear violation of Macron Inc.'s new anti-hooligan laws or if the will just beat up the GJs around Antifa again and again

>Yellow Vests Act 31 LIVE · Gilets Jaunes Acte 31 Direct

youtube.com/watch?v=gr-1giZvAlE

Mass Prole gassing in Toulouse

Yes let's vandalize small businesses.

Attached: 1fX9l5SCjws.jpg (1280x720, 363K)

MDR, ça continue

Attached: monarque .jpg (1291x619, 78K)

That's Antifa's™ job. Soros/Macron Inc. is not paying them just to March

screen shot from youtube, what is this flag?

Attached: 20190615_152416.jpg (1080x608, 402K)

Week 31....At some stage Mossad will have to directly False Flag this protest.

I lost all hope for the Nu-French Revolution when they backed off the refineries.

It's nothing but a block party now. They dont want to accomplish anything, just want an excuse to got for a walk.

We need more good YVR memes. Though, I suppose they would have to do something meme-worthy first. Either way, they have this Berger's support.

Attached: 1559920595829.gif (500x254, 1006K)

raid the central bank
this is the only way to stop globalism

Gypsy flag

that's the romanian flag

Gypsy

This.
Typical of frogs to fucking surrender, who cares now? It's meaningless. They should have fucking took over everything, meanwhile they circlejerk in the streets.

>Liberal
>Communist
>Antifa
Show your real flag

Attached: 1484667776476.jpg (454x453, 85K)

>found a thread not created by jews
these threads really piss the kikes off. It gets in the way of all the shit slide threads they flood this board with.
jews don't have an argument anymore now all they do is make slide threads about race mixing, nazis/hitler was gay, holohoax was real, etc.

Attached: 1548367972547.jpg (736x556, 60K)

gypsies

Sieg Heil is nice and but all the cool kids are doing the Dabstika

Attached: 1558774127885.png (767x358, 68K)

asian-white, colonization and blacked threads too. And trannies.

Another saturday of protests.
Another day of leftards awooing for nothing.
Praise our Glorious Leader, Emmanuel Macron.

Attached: brigitte-et-emmanuel-macron-ce-moment-intime-qu-ils-se-sont-offert-a-caen.jpg (3369x1896, 597K)

Macron is gay

Attached: macronfag.jpg (1000x625, 432K)

this is getting boring
when are they gonna bring out the guillotine?

Attached: 1468446241702.jpg (500x447, 55K)

Super cops are back, they look straight out of an anime.

Attached: fX9l5SCjws.jpg (1280x720, 356K)

Attached: xor.jpg (920x690, 83K)

At some point do the French ask themselves if what they are doing is having any effect? I mean, 31 weeks? What is the fucking point?

Highlight of the day

Attached: 5fb50de3-33ad-4485-81e6-e0052e7b6820.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

>At some point do the French ask themselves if what they are doing is having any effect?
No.
They think that at some point, Macron will have a change of mind...
That shit is endless.

They do that to tire the cops out, believing they will join the movement

>KICK THEM IN THE NUTS! THE WEAK SPOT IS THEIR NUTS

Attached: 1537148172928.jpg (1024x760, 121K)

kek this little fire is costing the French government a few hundred thousand euros in police protection they had to spend today

Attached: 1547581059044.jpg (480x510, 26K)

looks fun as hell. You walk around in a yellow vest and make the police follow you around. Get to start small fires, block roads, yell shit. Then you go home to hang out, cheat on taxes, shitpost online about the government and jews
>It's a way of life now.

Attached: 1549821587026.jpg (255x255, 38K)