He believes the earth doesn't spin and that "science" gets around this with Einstein's theory that everything is...

He believes the earth doesn't spin and that "science" gets around this with Einstein's theory that everything is relative. Is he right?

Attached: sRkstwfQ.jpg (1371x1371, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nih.gov/sites/default/files/styles/featured_media_breakpoint-medium/public/news-events/news-releases/2017/20170504-blueprint-eye.jpg?itok=fqSklzn7×tamp=1493905039
press.rebus.community/app/uploads/sites/95/2017/10/5244036930_e80076200c_o-1024x574.jpg
winteriscoming.net/2017/03/31/game-of-thrones-giants-eye-season-7-promo/
youtu.be/L0yPUTHtzG4
u.teknik.io/Ee4IE.avi
youtube.com/watch?v=d7hkC47Tpb4
youtube.com/watch?v=TaP1rDOiyRE
youtube.com/watch?v=bwi8zBUF4NM
youtube.com/watch?v=GJSw5LJaR2A
fidelitypress.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=EOqDkzI2-8k
youtube.com/watch?v=cnLYIbpNst4
youtube.com/watch?v=Rwx7bYEUIF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

>destroys your theory of evolution
pssh nothing personal

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 20K)

>216371251

Attached: 1558197888055.jpg (250x226, 21K)

What about the human eye destroys the theory of evolution?

You can make a model in where the earth is stationary. It's just a very complicated model without much elegance. But you can make one.

The evolution of the eye has been explained. You can google it. It's on Wikipedia. Just read that.

Einstein is old people news, we've had quantum field and e8 theory for decades now

EMJ is another instance of Jow Forumss endless search for the father figure they lack in their lives. They'll throw him under the bus just like Peterstein just you wait.

Lol
It doesnt spin, doesnt matter what the dude belives or some Njews.
C O N C A V E
we are in space IN earth
C O N C A V E

Its so obvius...this is the only "theory"
You are going to get killed if you say it loud....
555-come-on-now
User your brains people

It is a very dangerous redneck cult mentality, I think throwing abrahamic drones like them is a necessary safety measure.

We live IN a eye.
Yes.And its not fiction.

WHY do mods allow e-celeb threads?

Your the MOD tell us before you delete it.
Your sure not gona arhive it.

>They'll throw him under the bus
false narrative. 0/10

Explain in a way that a person who doesn't some a meth-crack mix would understand, please.

He's a papist, you can ignore him.

Look at this picture of eye the amero user posted.
We are standing on the RETINA

nih.gov/sites/default/files/styles/featured_media_breakpoint-medium/public/news-events/news-releases/2017/20170504-blueprint-eye.jpg?itok=fqSklzn7×tamp=1493905039

press.rebus.community/app/uploads/sites/95/2017/10/5244036930_e80076200c_o-1024x574.jpg

If you're referring to spheres, it's just proof if the existence of universal laws governing reality, not any sort of active will.
There's plenty of patterns in our universe that repeat themselves over different levels of complexity in a logical pattern, that is again based on other patterns that probably repeat themselves as well and so on.

Same thing with the galaxy being a spiral that looks like water going down the drain.

You can see these patterns and laws through our own evolution if you were willing to look for them.

When did he ever say that Earth doesn't spin?

Something about ether and all matter is energy

When he talks about Heisenburger and the Michelson-morely experiment

Fuck you i still like Peterson. And i still like Sargon.

My favourite movie is Attack of the Clones. I also do hard drugs and im into cuckoldry.

>He believes the earth doesn't spin
ahahahahaha
prove he does
EMJ isnt a jew like perterstein the (((anti))) marxist

Attached: jordan peterson lenin trotsky bolsheviks russia 1530393155255.jpg (950x634, 348K)

>British
Checks out.

Post the interview and the timestamp where he says that, please.

winteriscoming.net/2017/03/31/game-of-thrones-giants-eye-season-7-promo/
Well....some people know that we live in an eye.They want to make it a "fantasy"

EMJ isnt an eceleb, he's an actual author who gets interviewed on youtube and invited worldwide a little
he doesnt make over a million a year selling out the white race like peterstein does
you have to ignore him because his arguments are destroyers of your cherished illusions

Attached: 1400426165043.jpg (600x800, 108K)

youtu.be/L0yPUTHtzG4

cbf finding timestamp

>i still like Peterson. And i still like Sargon.
figures
u.teknik.io/Ee4IE.avi

Attached: react 1502557418534.jpg (300x300, 69K)

no, no he is not

thx

Actually theres some evidence for the earth not moving and being the center of the universe.

Watch "The Principle" by Rick DeLano and Robert Sungenis.

the same person

So he thinks we orbit but don’t spin? Does he think we make a full orbit every day? I’m so confused as to how he thinks day and night occurs.

>"The Principle" by Rick DeLano and Robert Sungenis.
youtube.com/watch?v=d7hkC47Tpb4
thx another kook to look up

Attached: 2190330554_f769e9c84f.jpg (282x388, 65K)

“But when you look at CMB map, you also see that the structure that is observed, is in fact, in a weird way, correlated with the plane of the earth around the sun. Is this Copernicus coming back to haunt us? That’s crazy. We’re looking out at the whole universe. There’s no way there should be a correlation of structure with our motion of the earth around the sun — the plane of the earth around the sun — the ecliptic. That would say we are truly the center of the universe.

“The new results are either telling us that all of science is wrong and we’re the center of the universe, or maybe the data is imply incorrect, or maybe it’s telling us there’s something weird about the microwave background results and that maybe, maybe there’s something wrong with our theories on the larger scales. And of course as a theorist I’m certainly hoping it’s the latter, because I want theory to be wrong, not right, because if it’s wrong there’s still work left for the rest of us.”

-Lawrence Krauss

KRAUSS?

there is no evidence for that

is that true? I mean that he thinks that?

I watched his video on bitchut about the goy guide to history and he seems ultra red pilled on the jew question - will be sad if he's nutty about science

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 13.39.49.png (1089x562, 718K)

Nobody is perfect. We need to stop looking for the One True Jow Forumsack and simply support those that can help red pill the masses. EMJ is one such person, even if he does have some bogus beliefs.

I was lookin for a "theory" that can get you killed IF you are sharing it.
And I found it.
Its called -Concave earth- we live inside an eye universe.
Yes.They will not call you a..meh..lunatic...madman.They will call you TRAITOR OF HUMAN KIND!
B-But why?Its just a theory?

Darwin himself confessed that it was "absurd" to propose that the human eye evolved through spontaneous mutation and natural selection.

No, velocity is relative, acceleration and rotation are absolute. When you get on a roundabout the rest of the world doesn't get dizzy.

yeah on history he is great, jewtube is tryig to censor him so he is moving all his stuff to bitchute which is good

Hes a fucking legend, dont let the shills demoralise you.

“To suppose that the eye with all its inimitable contrivances for adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I confess, absurd in the highest degree...The difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection , though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered subversive of the theory.”

I've never seen him say something like that, and I have watched nearly all his videos for the last years.

I can't find it. At 17mins he says the planets rotate around the Sun. He never says the Earth doesn't spin.

EMJ didn't just arrive on the scene and he's not giving simplistic obvious advice like "wash your dick" and "clean your room".
You can find videos of him going back 20-25 years. His magazines go back to the 80s. He's teaching the same thing he's taught since he was fired from a Catholic college for being anti-abortion.
In other words, he's not an e-celeb, he is the genuine article. His work predates the common internet.

>planets go around the sun
555-come-on-now

The Michelson-Morely experiment does have problems, but that was to do with the luminiferous ether, not the rotation of the earth.

"[Redshifts] would imply that we occupy a unique position in the universe, analogous, in a sense, to the ancient conception of a central Earth[...] This hypothesis cannot be disproved" - Edwin Hubble

"[A]ll this evidence that the universe looks the same whichever direction we look in might seem to suggest there is something special about our place in the universe. In particular, it might seem that if we observe all other galaxies to be moving away from us, then we must be at the center of the universe[...] We [reject] it only on grounds of modesty" - Stephen Hawking

"If the Earth were at the center of the universe, the attraction of the surrounding mass of stars would also produce redshifts wherever we looked! [This] theory seems quite consistent with our astronomical observations" - Paul Davies in Nature

"I can construct you a spherically symmetrical universe with Earth at its center, and you cannot disprove it[...] A lot of cosmology tries to hide that." - George Ellis in Scientific American

"The new results are either telling us that all of science is wrong and we're the center of the universe, or maybe the data is simply incorrect" - Lawrence Krauss

"[Without Dark Energy, Earth must be] literally at the center of the universe, which is, to say the least, unusual" - Lawrence Krauss

"I don't think [CMB maps] don't point toward a geocentric universe" - Max Tegmarck

"[R]ed shift in the spectra of quasars leads to yet another paradoxical result: namely, that the Earth is the center of the Universe."

"The uniform distribution of [gamma-ray] burst arrival directions tells us that the distribution of gamma-ray-burst sources in space is a sphere or spherical shell, with us at the center" - Jonathan Katz

"To date, there has been no general way of determining [that] we live at a typical position in the Universe" - Chris Clarkson

bro what the fuck are you guys smoking

this shit beats /x/ by miles

The Michelson–Morley experiment experiment to determine if there was an aether showed that the earth is either not moving or there is no aether.

Einstein theory is quite dumb and doesn't have much applications, actually it is almost entirely negated by Quantum Mechanics.
Einstein is just spammed all over by American media that want peple to worship him just because he's a jew while he didn't contribuite much in human development, quite the contrary.

Here.
youtube.com/watch?v=TaP1rDOiyRE

well if the world does spin, then why am not dizzy?

checkmate atheists

Attached: 93c79da0175ebcf81b223f7e9801a231.jpg (204x255, 6K)

>EMJ is another instance of Jow Forumss endless search for the father figure they lack in their lives. They'll throw him under the bus just like Peterstein just you wait.

The number of Zoomers who think Trump is their Dad is boggling.

t. Trump is my surrogate Dad

also this guy has to be fucking plant man...

How do you explain the changing of seasons and day and night? How do you explain timezones? You can travel to the opposite side of the Earth and it will be dark there.
Where is the Sun located? You can buy a telescope and watch the other planets and no one of them are eclipsed by the Sun. How do you explain the Lunar eclipse?

All of modern science is based on copernicanism. So whenever scientists find any avidence that the earth is the center of the universe, they invent some alternative theory to hide that fact, like the so called "dark matter".

Even Einstein's relativity theory was inspired by a experiment that failed to detect any motion of the earth around the sun.

If da earf spin why i no fly off it?

>also this guy has to be fucking plant man...
He is very consistent.
Here is a video he did in 2007.
youtube.com/watch?v=bwi8zBUF4NM

And one here he did in 1996.
youtube.com/watch?v=GJSw5LJaR2A
This guy is organic 100%
Check his website.
fidelitypress.org/

Attached: 1534990726185.png (429x276, 92K)

You must be confusing geocentrism with flat earth theory. None of what you mentioned disproves geocentrism.

(also, i suspects that flat earth theory is a false flag to cover up geocentrism. Just my opinion.)

He says that there is a strong argument for Geocentrism and that the Michelson-Morely experiment shows this (which is true, look up that experiment and the reaction from scientists). I don't agree with him, but he seems to base this on his own research.

The eye is such an advantage that it evolved multiple times independently in different sorts of animals.
Just because you don't know something doesn't mean something has to be wrong. It just means you don't know.

Attached: 1559206178383.jpg (576x768, 40K)

>I don't agree

What I have gathered is that one can make a case for both theories.

>The eye is such an advantage that it evolved multiple times independently in different sorts of animals.

Funny how that works, right? It must have happened therefore it did.

Are you taking LSD or DMT?

He's just quoting scientists. You seem to be triggered.

It just doesn't make sense. All Geocentric pictures show the Sun located between Mars and Venus. One year ago you could observe Mars and Venus lining up with a telescope. This wouldn't have been possible if the Sun was there between them.
youtube.com/watch?v=EOqDkzI2-8k

>post some quotes by renowned scientists showing evidence of geocentrism.
>LMAO ARE YOU ON DRUGS!?

typical ateuzinho

So you are one that believes there is someone that deliberately designed a certain animal that can only breed in cat shit but has to live in rats so it takes away the rat's fear of cats so it can be eaten by cats and be turned into cat shit and then infect new rats.

Do you really think so little of your god?

Attached: Ossis5.jpg (1845x896, 201K)

>get told the truth
>imply others are on drugs
You cosmic inflation fags need to be fucking gassed.

Attached: matter bridge.jpg (554x555, 255K)

The physics work in either scenario.

youtube.com/watch?v=cnLYIbpNst4

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

If the earth is spinning then why aren't we all dizzy?

Ecelebs are in no way academic like this guy. Lauren Southern trades her pussy for content while EMJ has written books.

Best post ever

Attached: 1560002215750m.jpg (990x1024, 147K)

We even dont have a picture of south pole....from any plane
Muh....pollution..cant go there

Uf..forgot
BUT WE HAVE PICTURES FROM MARS

>fwat errf
we are, we just dont know how to (((cope)))

>Never namedrops influential kike-fighters like Steven Anderson, Texe Marrs and Michael Collins Piper.
Strike 1.
>Geocentric theory, except it's the retarded version where the Earth doesn't spin, and the cherry on top is "bcuz (((Einstein)))".
Strike 2.
>(((Catholic)))
Strike 3, you're out.

Attached: images (1).jpg (327x154, 13K)

>the earth doesn't spin
OK how do you explain the Coriolis force then?

The physics work out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rwx7bYEUIF4

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 34K)

Kikes hate emj...I wonder why. Sage in all fields for this thread

If you accept Newtownian gravity the earth's mass is too small for the Sun or any gas giant to orbit it. If there are other forces, what is the force law, and what is the quantized version of this force?