"Based" Croatian Ustaše laughing their asses off after slaughtering Serbian people

"Based" Croatian Ustaše smeared with human blood laughing their asses off after slaughtering Serbian people.

Attached: 123.jpg (649x921, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiXrlxkVBUk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4th_Congress_of_the_Communist_Party_of_Yugoslavia).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's almost if nationalism is actually bad

They look like a couple of hillbillies from the movie Deliverance.

Attached: images.jpg (328x153, 9K)

fuck croats, dumbest of all serbs

Das rite, remember the servocaust goyim

Attached: 1546985000637.jpg (1094x694, 530K)

The Croats are only to blame for not finishing the damned job.

Attached: 1531069222521.jpg (912x629, 46K)

I saw a car ran over a jew today.
Best day of my life.

>this upsets the serv

Attached: 1548350849704.jpg (1200x905, 82K)

The serb is always the victim, but he will never tell you why.

Attached: 1531032375952.png (344x1520, 430K)

I saw a jew who collapsed on the street and died.
Best day of my life.

show flag

Serbian Chetniks slaughtering a man with a knife.

Attached: 10942.jpg (2085x1485, 282K)

Your right, killing millions because they wouldn’t give up their farmland to the state is far superior.

Serbian Chetniks and Croatian Ustaše were equally bad.

Attached: Cetnici-se-vezbaju-u-klanju-670x977.jpg (670x977, 117K)

Attached: Cetnici-kolju-coveka-negde-u-Srbiji-670x997.jpg (670x997, 129K)

Of course it's bad because your manlet of a president banned nationalism in your country and is probably brainwashing you all into believing it's bad

Attached: Cetnici-batinaju-pripadnika-NOP-u-Topoli-1943.-godine.-Posle-su-se-uloge-obrnule-670x452.jpg (670x452, 46K)

Superior Gothic-Aryan Genetics™

Attached: Cetnici-partizanu-u-Sumadiji-nakon-klanja-vade-srce-670x1064.jpg (670x1064, 187K)

>Killing hundreds of thousands of people and having concentration camps specifically for children versus official army of the country fighting two of the worst evils brought upon this earth
Completely comparable m8. Also, nothing wrong with slaughtering commies

Attached: 59538394_1226013040892100_4268033216784367616_n.jpg (817x960, 137K)

Wow these are totally not fake or staged and provide stronger evidence of genocide than all the holocaust stuff produced by the Jews wow I’m very impressed by their authenticity boy you really showed me nice work

As an American asking nothing wrong with killing serbshits

Blame Germans instead thats the usual tactic

Ustaše and Chetniks fought on the same side you cant deny, that is a historical fact.

Serbia vs Kroat
Pls explain to me once and for all :
Which one is the mudslimenigger side ?

Which team was the Kebap Removal Song dedocated to ? Serbia Stronk, right ?

German soldiers raped women and burned whole villages in Croatia.

That's the way to do it indeed.

Croatian niggers, give istria back to italy!!!

During Nazi puppet state "Independent" sate of Croatia NDH in WW2, Muslims were considered "Croatian flowers" by the Ustaše.

In extremely few battles, most of the war was:
>Ustaše trying to kill as many Serbs possible while they can
>Četniks trying to minimize destruction and casualties and lay ground for allied landing
>Partizans randomly attacking Axis because the more destruction, the better for them
Even in instances of collaboration their hand was forced by partizans going full bolshevik(Montenegro is a really good example)
My fault for arguing with a shill though
Neither are Muslims, though the Croatian butthurt is so strong they never minded allying with them to work against us

You faggots deserve all of this. Because you ruined western civilization in 1914. You fucks should be genocided. Even if I have to die to see it through it will happen.

Every ideology is bad if taken to the extreme.

t. Albo diaspora
If you aren't, you are a even worse retard

Attached: Gavrilo_Princip_outside_court.jpg (992x927, 65K)

>Croatian niggers

Italians are on average far more darker than Croatians especial people in southern Italy.

Croatians even derogatorily refer to Italians as Gypsies.

>Neither are Muslims, though the Croatian butthurt is so strong they never minded allying with them to work against us
Aha, ok.
So Kroatia is also a christian country, but has more muslims ?
Does serbia have muslims ?

Why is Kebap Removal Song (aka Serbia Stronk) then called so ?

This does not concern you, golem. I only did it because OP did it.

Attached: 1545168820365.jpg (1080x1920, 1.18M)

have you heard of google?
type in Croatia religion and serbia religion and you would see everything you want to know.

rip the dream

Attached: 1532199066552.png (2518x1024, 528K)

jewish banks ruined the world in 1914 Moshe.Stop blaming the slavs.

I know this is Jow Forums so what you will get is just edgy kids commenting about how cool and awesome this photo is or how the serbs are gypsies and turkroaches but croats are some of the most retarded whites around. They think they are way whiter and smarter than they are lmao can't wait until africans from the EU begin to blacken their cathol*cuck race courtesy of their western masters.

Serbia has more Muslims, especially if you count Kosovo.
Croatia allied with Muslims in 90s and WW2, could even argue in WW1.

NDH included today's Bosnia, so Croatian demographics are not relevant if talking about that era.

I understand, thank you.

Last and most important question :
Wich side were the Commies.
Since you said, Nazis allied with Kroatia and Nazis were all about protecting Europe vs the Bolshevik invasion of Europe .. :
I guess Serbia were mostly Commie, right ? Or is it more frakioned and complet, as some other answer indicated throu the lines ?

> lmao can't wait until africans from the EU begin to blacken their cathol*cuck race courtesy of their western masters.

There are already around 10 black / mixed race people in my town of 5000 people.

Forgot to turn my VPN off.

Serbia already has its Blacked anthem kek
youtube.com/watch?v=UiXrlxkVBUk
kek

Stopping the reciprocal genocide was a mistake, as there would be fewer of your kind now

cope harder, mongolboi

Attached: 213.jpg (385x500, 66K)

That's not what your sister said when my ancestor, the Khan, was raping her.

Attached: 1550971313117.png (922x988, 106K)

>Miško Ratković

100% catholic Serb

>most funny thing ever

Attached: UjeJewing.jpg (1080x581, 103K)

Sorry for delay, forgot about the thread.
>Wich side were the Commies.
In 90s, it's complicated, but basically us.
In WW2, it's very complicated. The Communist Party was strictly anti-Serbian in the interwar period(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4th_Congress_of_the_Communist_Party_of_Yugoslavia). In WW2 the leadership was mosly Croatian/Slovene/Jewish, while the troops were mostly Serbs who joined anyone fighting Nazis since we got fucked by them and didn't like Krauts in the first place.
This also mostly explains how despite Serbs being most of the Partizan forces they got fucked the most after the war(pic related)
>Or is it more frakioned and complet, as some other answer indicated throu the lines ?
For example in WW2, in Serbia and Montenegro commies got completely BTFO because of going full bolshevik, so after 1941 there was sort of a gentleman's deal between Chetniks(royalists) and Axis about letting Chetniks run the countryside and staying out of the cities. In NDH, it was an utter shitshow of everyone fighting everyone and allying, my grand grand father for example was 2 times in Partizans and 1 time in Chetniks, not really volountarily either time and had no clue about ideology nor any other shit

Attached: 61711820_2091846667530952_1284532823113334784_o.jpg (2048x1317, 194K)

Thank you very much. Today i learned something.
So from what you described, it's no wonder, that up til now i could never get a clear picture and have always been confused - it really WAS an obscure shitshow.

Thanks again and have a nice Saturday.

No problem
>Thanks again and have a nice Saturday.
Same to you.

Why do Bulgars, who are a Turkic people pretend to have any relation to the Mongols who are not Turkic?

kek mate, a steppenigger is a steppenigger

Mongols and (((khazars))) actually btfo'd our old state, I personally do it for the memes.

We did share a central asian title of khan, though.

this pretty much

Attached: 1530530227871.jpg (480x663, 42K)

>doesn't demand op to show flag