Should student loans be capped?

youtube.com/watch?v=XI4UT1JvIc4

> gets a degree in Drama and Communications in 2008
> works a shitty part time receptionist job
> still owes $118k a decade later
> pays $900 a month in interests

Attached: student.png (488x317, 237K)

Can zoomers be saved from student debt jew?

Nigger goes into debt buying useless shit, Film at 11.

Lel, niggers just can't keep themselves from slavery.

Banks should take care of this, but they can print money so they don't give a fuck if niggers and normies don't pay them back

Student loans should be abolished.

No. Sonce they earn more than the normal populus in the end, there is no reason the people dhould additionally pay for their degree.
If they invest in brainamputated shitdegrees, that is their responsibility.

>go over 100K in debt for a meme degree
Christ. At least get something that has a reliable career ahead of it. Even then, you probably would've been better off not going to college

Obviously the answer is for her to buy more bags and a new car.
And by buy I mean take out more loans to afford it.
And by afford it I mean, um.. er.., it's structural racism and misogyny.. er..

The real question is should stupidity be capped?

Attached: view.jpg (1200x900, 251K)

>buy something for 100k
>complain that you have to pay 100k

That would require real effort and sounds too much like work. Besides, she’s going to be a star.

Student loans are backed by the taxpayer, the Unis and Banks are getting their money, whether students can afford to pay or not.

I think student loans should not exist at all. They are the reason the price of college is so high. Remove the loans and the price will drop to an affordable level.

Or marry a rich dude.

>falling for the (((college))) meme in the current year

Attached: retarded soyboy.jpg (776x838, 72K)

Loans should just be forgiven and the entire system overhauled with more of a focus on trades and practical jobs instead of University/College prep.

900$ a month are you fucking joking

this.
>Im going to college to get a degree
>I will pick something I like rather than something useful
>I still fully expect a job as a highly paid CEO once I get out
>give me all the loans!

Student debt forgiveness is a pretty good political platform. But then you'd have to bail out the (((investors))) that bought the debt or tell them to go fuck themselves. It's a huge bubble to pop.

Gotta pay those (((interests))), goy.

My student loan is £60k. Im planning on escaping to the Phillipines and becoming a pimp or something

>I still fully expect a job as a highly paid CEO once I get out

How about a job that isnt too monotonous and could support myself and a family?

>(((investors))) that bought the debt or tell them to go fuck themselves.

That would be the taxpayers

We're literally paying for this idiots 8 year vacation

>Should student loans be capped
No, no loan restrictions. People should be responsible for their own finances and life, only help/support should be related to their family or outsiders willingly donating /volunteering. No more government nannism. If you take out a loan, you're responsible for paying it back based upon the agreed upon terms you enter into when you sign the contract. Quit with wanting to bail people out of their own stupidity, either allow a full monarchy to take place where a central authority does call the shots or let people make their own choices and the stupid ones not breed. Stop pissing around in the middle

Government is the guarantor, it doesn't hold on to the debt. Student loans are financial assets like the 2008 nigger loans.

No, fuck that. If loan forgiveness happens than everyone who was responsible and paid off their loans should get a full refund. Stop wanting to bail out irresponsible retards, you've already corrupted enough institutions with this fuckary

I'm saying it will become a valid political platform as the number of people crushed by student debt grows, not that it's a good idea.

>As the amount of retards balloon, surely bailing them out and making things worse will become a viable option
this is why Democracy will always be a colossal failure. People cannot be trusted to run their own lives

When, exactly, did it become acceptable to burden the next generation with paying for their own education? At some point a generation had their educations paid for and then made their children pay for their own.

>looks at boomers

>How about a job that isnt too monotonous and could support myself and a family?

Hunting and gathering did nothing wrong.

You absolute retard, this shit started with wanting to give people an easier time for college. Boomers had such an easy time because they where able to pay their own way through. College costs started rising as tuition was no longer paid by the attending students directly. Same way medical costs started rising after the patients where no longer the ones paying their own bills. When we try to make someone else pay, (such as government) the costs always balloon because the company knows they can raise rates and someone will always pick up the tab. It's why even we have an insurance industry now that keeps getting worse. Companies where only reducing costs when they knew that not doing so would make the students who where paying their own way through to go somewhere else
Stop trying to give people free shit, it always makes things worse

This dumb nigger bitch did it to herself. Doesn't she know that shit jobs now offer education benefits? For fuck sakes, Walmart will pay you to get a degree in Supply Chain management, business, or cyber security for free if you finish it.

Attached: 20190504_132702.jpg (4032x2268, 2.22M)

No, this is wrong. The problem is that to encourage this meme of loads of people going to college despite not having the aptitude for it, governments are guaranteeing student loans. Which means the people doing the lending get a guaranteed return and they no longer need to be critical about the person applying.

Private loans are fine because if the principal is never repaid then that's a private loss for the loan company, and it's what keeps people from giving out bad loans.

As always it's government interference that's the problem, they guarantee loans and the educational system can jack up the tuition costs because they know students can simply get bigger and bigger loans to pay for it. The solution is obvious, make all loans private and the government cannot guarantee them. Then its lenders who get to make decisions about whether specific courses are worth giving loans for, and specific people based on their individual performance.

People that don't pay off student loans should be capped. Why is it illegal for banks to hire hit squads to kill people who don't pay?

Why kill them when indentured servitude is more efficient for cheap labor. We're going to need it after the US tells China to fuck off for good.

Attached: 1560379738765.png (400x600, 164K)

>gets a degree in Drama and Communications in 2008

ok so don't do this

Attached: 1532126346819.png (442x341, 182K)

Women shouldn't be allowed to go to school, or vote. There I just solved all humanities problems, you're welcome

Attached: thumbs_up.jpg (1200x1600, 231K)

>Be Bank
>loan $118k to negrees with no collateral and zero chance of repaying
>collect interest only-payments for a few years
>principal climbs despite payments because small payments and high interest
>negress defaults
>US taxpayers bail out loan
>rinse and repeat

Bonus round:
>be same bank
>also own collection agency
>have contract with us government
>harass negress for more money indefinitely for the lulz
>negress files for bankruptcy
>haha bankruptcy has no power over us!
>continue to harass negress for money

The answer is simple. The moment the US government quits guaranteeing these retarded loans is the moment they will vanish overnight and tuition will plumment to reasonable levels again.

>drama

That's the problem right there. The starving artist trope, isn't a meme. She's too ugly to be the token nigger in Hollywood flixx

The problem isnt even the loans. It's the fact that the loans are protected for the lender and immune to bankruptcy.

If the lender was responsible for the risk of the loan they would only give them to smart people with realistic career paths.

If they removed the bankruptcy protection from student loans tomorrow, costs would plummet by next school year and a few years later college would have completely reversed course.

This would also fix high schools and participation in nessesary trades. It would also reverse the trend of mindless white collar work requiring an expensive degree, both making companies more profitable and offering a larger variety of good long term jobs with reasonable earning potential to people currently excluded.

That one change would fix so much.

Basically /thread

This.

The same dynamic plays out every time you abstract the purchaser and the payer.

A question should be asked as to the reasoning process of loaning a nigger over a hundred grand unsecured.

>Should student loans be capped?
There is a cap to the maximum per semester for most loan types.

>Stop trying to give people free shit, it always makes things worse

This is why I don't feed my baby.

> gets a degree in Drama and Communications in 2008

I swear faggots are going to cry about boomers for the next 80 years of my life. God damn fucking weak men