Dios mio... How long has the Marine Corp been like this?

Dios mio... How long has the Marine Corp been like this?

Attached: marine-corp-recruits-2018-parris-island.png (1072x1084, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3rloWiahaLI?t=1612
youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good. Shitskins die for israel.

source: youtu.be/3rloWiahaLI?t=1612

send literal subhumans to kill and rape aryan masterrace people. why are burgers like this?

literally orcs from Lotr.

Better they die for Israel than European Americans.

Based

Attached: 1560595078680.png (680x680, 182K)

Because the youth of america does not want to serve.

el americanos monstruosidad...

Attached: Gomez.png (547x626, 18K)

FBI looks worst these days

Attached: D6xQAYxWsAMJ7Ox.jpg (680x510, 85K)

People are wising up.

The Black woman in the pic is a Klingon I shit you not and the USA pays her probably 100,000 a year salary.

>Iraq
>masterrace
oof

The military is for niggers who want free shit. No one signs up to “serve their country” except the brainwashed zog bots who deserves to die for Israel anyway

MON DIEU, LA CREATURE!

They really do. Until they stop following orders and join the enemy.

Attached: golda_was_right.jpg (1330x290, 67K)

The whites who join are NEETs who think they'll get respect from it

OMG that's funny. Arabs are such lazy garbage. You guys are just as bad as niggers, hairier too. You also somehow think you're better than everyone, at least niggers know they need whites to survive.

The muttfine corps.

soon they'll be glassing your rat den. Ironic posting ain't gonna put the goyim back to sleep

Ahhh, so this is why we can't win any conflicts anymore.

I think its the muttrines now

why do arabs think theyre better than pakis???

>bulgaria

N

was in from 2005-2013. definitely a lot of spics but still mostly white. not that many niggers. i was infantry tho so i cant speak for pog units.

Attached: 1557519741249.jpg (420x420, 30K)

It's basically a naturalization machine at this point. Kenyans, pinoys and spics mostly

Because the spics get citizenship after they serve, that's why thousands of shitskins are joining hte army.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

Attached: 1558848357708.jpg (225x248, 19K)

hey commie kike. sa is a cess pitt of dumb soviet kike diaspora kys

exactly,
zog bots that deserve to die anyway

wow
what other great empire fell after allowing non natives into their military? really joggins the noggin

I'm fine with this.
This means all the shitskins will die off in jew wars instead of Americans.

White Americans are too busy cutting their dicks off

based kike

Training shitskins to kill is going to have bad results when they use that same training on us you idiot

Who the fuck wants to wake up at 4 a.m. to do pushu[s and retard shit while people yell at you like you give a fuck. Serving is for retards with hero complexes.

No one said you have to train them well.

That’s actually the order that we send our soldiers into combat: darkest to lightest

Except our military high command that views them as our equals

What an amazing crayon eating specimen.

those drill sergeants sound like dying horses.

>mas blanco de ti, mohamed

Always gonna need more tunnel rats.

Same experience, kbay

I miss licking eyeballs and slaughter fuck fiestas

Gunny, talk to this schizo, tell it about the little female lcpl whores the officers used to fuck and promote. Tell it to fuel it’s murder engine until it erupts lolol

You’re retarded bongbro. Where I come from, the white boys that join the military are usually poor, have a sense of duty, or some combination of the two. Some probably had legal trouble and the military offered a way out. Theres a few other types altogether, though... some Nancies in ROTC go to college and get commissioned, but there’s also some hardcore militants that go ROTC or a similar program to come out of college as commissioned officers. Point being, there’s reasonably intelligent young men, some maybe with a screw or two one quarter turn off tight, that go through and those are the motherfuckers our enemies need to be worried about.

you can watch this million times and won't know what its like

marines have the least minorities statistically. also the least women and officers. facts.

Attached: WeWuzArmyAnShiiiiet.jpg (550x382, 121K)

Baste

Attached: 1531789198_this ain't weed.gif (420x420, 2.65M)

the secretary of army in 2016 was literally gay. just sayin

BASED JEWISH BVLL

Attached: 1552920902229.jpg (720x915, 75K)