Schools MUST allow Hep B infected in school but BAN vaccine-free familis

In New York:
>If you are infected with the STD hepatitis B, the school must grant you admission and full access to all of its programs - sports, labs, etc.
>If you are Hep B NEGATIVE but your Christian parents didn't give you (((Bernard Baruch's))) hepatitis B shot at birth, you are now banned.

This is what the Jews in the New York assembly did yesterday (led by the bill's authory, (((Jeffrey Dinowitz))).)

Does anybody still believe that vaccines exist to save weak white babies from infections? Is ANYBODY still buying this Jew bullshit, anymore?

Attached: HepatitisB_Schools_NewYork.jpg (508x650, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/antivax/
youtube.com/watch?v=hC11_29qC0U
vaccinepapers.org/
streamable.com/zp8bv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anti-vaxxers are too retarded even for this board, kindly return to r*ddit

Jow Forums is anti-vax and Reddit is fanatically pro-(((vaccine))) you impotent faggot

Attached: Reddit_Pro_vaccine.jpg (769x972, 110K)

maybe to you, (((britbong)))

>Jow Forums is anti-vax

you tards get BTFO in every thread

So wait, if I don't vaccinate my kids, i can't send them to get diddled by yids and filled full of globohomo propaganda? Where's the downside?

Attached: abc_wabc_sex_ed_110810_wg.jpg (640x360, 48K)

and we should all just take your word for it...

lolol

I've not even seen any pro-vaxxers, let alone an army of them "BTFO" Jow Forums's anti-vax super-majority.

Attached: Vaxxes_Vs_VaxFree.webm (932x720, 2.28M)

for what?

Attached: Bill_Nye_NO_AUDIO.webm (640x360, 570K)

Stop spending 90% of your time on redd*t

go play with your dildo

Reddit, like all Jewish media, aggressively promotes vaccines, and even compulsory vaccination of goy babies.

Their "anti-vax" subreddit is literally pro-vaccine propaganda.
reddit.com/r/antivax/

Attached: Jew-RachelLevine.jpg (1111x981, 619K)

You sure seem to know a lot about r*ddit, user. Maybe you don't belong here?

not really pharma bitch. you will rot in hell for the 6 gorillion goyms you kill each day

just give your kid a false positive for hep b

The fuck? They have a fucking legion of retarded people saying that vaccines cause harm and push forth the use of essential oils.
Neck yourself

I know 3 violently pro-vaxxers....an autistic woman, the mother of an autistic woman, and an atheist who worships science....the autistic woman is pissed because she believes that people would rather have a dead baby than an autistic one...the mother of an autistic is pissed because she is positive she didn't do anything wrong and even if vaccines caused her daughter's autism, it's better than a dead baby....the atheist is just pissed at anyone who denies or questions his science god because vaccines don't cause dead babies, but diseases do....

I don't know what "essential oils" are or why you hate them.

However, you're lying your ass off about Reddit being anti-vax (they're aggressively pro-(((vaccine))) and relentlessly shadowban white anti-vaxxers) so I assume you're lying your ass off about the oils you hate, too.

Attached: Brady_Bunch_Measles_Before_Vaccine_SIMPLE_BG.jpg (740x2215, 1.25M)

>I don't know what "essential oils" are

I'm not surprised, since you don't know what vaccines are either.

Meds yer take

Attached: kike.png (209x241, 3K)

The psyop reveals itself.

R*drift shills hard for vax. Nuff said.

how's your Bill Nye DVD collection coming along?

Attached: Science_Faggotry_Conformity.jpg (1080x1620, 215K)

You ever think of updating your propaganda every once in a while? Surely you get bored of posting the same old stale memes.

Ture, but so does Richard Spencer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hC11_29qC0U

ive only ever been vaxxed for polio.

u ever get tired of shilling for SCIENCE!

surely you get bored of feeling your neckbeard jiggle

Attached: Atheism.png (407x326, 184K)

No need to get so triggered, just trying to give you advice. This place is a little different to the r*ddit you're so used to.

polio vaccine inventors: (((Jonas Salk))) and (((Albert Sabin)))

Attached: Polio_Early_Vaccination_Rates.jpg (1125x851, 59K)

which 'March for SCIENCE!' did u attend in March? London, Manchester, or Sheffield?

Attached: SCIENCE-BillNye.jpg (1142x665, 286K)

I got vaxxed to the max in military basic training, now I've become crazed white nationalist. Anecdotal evidence, but true.

I'm in Scotland actually

Why would you want to put your child into a state run indoctrination camp? Hopefully this gets more people to home school their kids.

no /sarc/:
i suspect the huge vaccine load they're giving in the military - even tho they're given to grown men at healthy ages - is why there are so many fucking trannies coming out of the military now

Attached: Tranny_Military.jpg (640x427, 55K)

which bill nye episode is your fave?
when he called for compulsory vaxxing or
when he called for teaching gender spectrum theory?

Attached: Bill_Nye_Gay_Tranny.png (450x714, 432K)

>Daily reminder that the OP makes these threads every day
>Daily reminder that OP shills the same folder of old images every day
>Daily reminder that OP has to constantly bump his own thread because I'm the only user who consistently responds

Nobody cares, OP. I just enjoy watching the mental gymnastics you go through. Next Bill Nye meme, please!

i'll google more bill nye memes. gimme a few minutes

in the meantime, which jewish vaccine is the best?

Attached: Nazis_on_Jewish_Vaccines.jpg (600x587, 271K)

Nazis were anti vaxx? They really were ahead of their time...

All individuals with life time STDs need to be either put down or quarantined. We should of done this back when faggot HIV became a thing now the entire population is infected to some degree or another and shits only getting worse as we try to hide the epidemics.

Should have.

Instead, Scholmo's got an AIDS vaccine coming down the line, and if you don't inject it into your baby girl, you're anti-SCIENCE!

Attached: Jews_Mandatory_Vaccine_Campaign.jpg (1353x1424, 440K)

this
as well as sterilization
twice as many military couples struggle with infertility as civilian couples
they wouldn't attempt to sterilize the best warriors in the US to prevent their breeding, now would they?

>Implying Reddit isn't pro-vaxxx like all NPCs

Is this the new shill directive?
Just call the shill victims Reddit and it will work?
Yikes.
Must be tough times at ShareBlue

Attached: 1559920043093.png (446x435, 81K)

We didn't vax our kids and if they were banned from school I honestly wouldn't care. It's glorified daycare and indoctrination anyway.

Vaccinations are either deliberately harming us or a ploy to make us feel safe with lingering epidemics. Virus strains mutate rapidly, unpredictable travel paths are why flu vaccinations success rate are now floating around 10%. The diseases where always going to mutate faster than we could keep up, the only viable option was always to maintain a healthy population capable of fighting it off on their own. We have so many stand ins for functional immune systems, we're going to get to a point of super bugs and mass die offs.

Your kids get taken and you thrown in jail if you dont send them

Yeah that’s why every ZOG country in the world had to attack them and (((shut them down)))

What is the probability that vaccines would normally be good for you, but current vaccines are spiked with chemicals meant to cause infertility, autism, homosexuality, etc?

>we're going to get to a point of super bugs and mass die offs.
all by design, I'm sure...gotta get the population down below 500million

very, very, very low
why would anyone inject a virus into their blood stream, even one that is "dead", when it is normally spread through the air? you're not just prompting an immune response, you're prompting an immune response that bypasses the first alert respondents of the immune system while the dead virus and everything else in the shot is already running through the blood system and into all the organs for hours or even days before the immune system can muster any response to the injection....
the more I look into the "science" behind vaccination, the more I'm convinced that it's intended to do harm

Let me guess, they are also all pro-abortion

of course! because it's not eugenics if it's the mother's choice

This always happens when societies remove natural eugenic features to ensure only the healthy passes on their genes. These days we try to save any retard regardless of how much genetic trash they add to the genepool

God fucking damn it I hate this fucking "debate." I'm pushing a baby out of my cunt in two months and trying to learn about this shit is fucking torture, I have no clue what to do because you're all a bunch of hyperbolic tribalist morons on either side with no one willing to share any meaningful sourced scientific INFORFUCKINGMATION

fuck all of you stupid fucking drooling fucking children

The Bible is invented by jews and Jow Forums still worships it like gays do rectal prolapse, so stfu with this shit argument.

>Virus strains mutate rapidly, unpredictable travel paths are why flu vaccinations success rate are now floating around 10%.
>Sources: my ass
Not all viruses mutate at hight rates, and worldwide laboratories are doing mostly correct predictions of what the next year's flu virus antigens will be like.

unless the mother wants to kill them before they are born...it doesn't matter if the kid is perfect or retarded....as long as the mother wants to kill it, it will be killed

removing natural eugenics from the system has made it so that sick people live long enough to reproduce and pass on their shitty genes...it has literally made society sicker and weaker....which makes for an assload of profit for big pharma...

Read the book Dissolving Illusions
Browse vaccinepapers.org/
Look at the rhetoric on both sides and observe which side is deliberately misrepresenting the other in a very propagandist "nothing to see here" manner.

Jow Forums is a pagan board, rainbow flaggot

Attached: jewsus.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Attached: Rapture~01.jpg (1440x2264, 984K)

streamable.com/zp8bv

Attached: hg.jpg (2440x1623, 2.33M)

Attached: 1560393084940.gif (453x403, 1.73M)

Fuck off reddit fag

My parents get a flu shot and the flu every year. I've never had a flu shot or the flu. Really makes you think.

Dont forget circumcision and umbilical cord blood.

oh and a unnecessary c-section if your lucky because most Gynos were C students who wanted to be surgeons(like all the fags in med school) but Trauma Er doctors are only the A students. So, Dr. Schlomo who didn't really deserve to get into med school in the first place but got in because of diversity and inclusion couldn't cheat his ways into straight A's so his only chance to put some one under the knife, is your wife.

pic related, if they cheat to get into law school and are given separate exams because the one given to the goys falls on a (((holliday))) you think they aren't doing the same with med school?

They just haven't been caught yet.

Attached: trippleparaenLAWSTUDENTStrippleparen.png (1196x394, 131K)

Anti vaxxers are retarded, but giving hep B and C shots to babies in the first world.is equally retarded.

Why does the US vaccination schedule require like 40 more shots than the ones in every other western country?

>living in New York
Why do you continue to blame others for your own stupidity?

Why indeed leaf...

In California they literally take your children away from you if you don't vaccinate your children.

>giving children immunity to diseases is retarded

Okay leaf.

Jews making tons of money off of it

Look up the reason they give American kids hep shots at birth or right after when the rest of the west doesn't and report back to me.

Literally the first thing on google, extremely easy to find the answer.

"The hepatitis A shot:

Protects your child from hepatitis A, a potentially serious disease.
Protects other people from the disease because children under 6 years old with hepatitis A usually don’t have symptoms, but they often pass the disease to others without anyone knowing they were infected."

The same reason we give kids chicken-pox vaccines. It's a highly communicable disease.

but we give them way too many, at a very young age.

The shots are filled with what the fuck ever the Medical Industry™ claims are legally required for the children, most of which you your self didn't receive.

Move to a state that doesn't require your children to be injected against your will.
and get a mid wife and do a home birth.

Not hep A, nigger. Hep B and C. The ones every other westerner only gets as adults when going on vacation to shithole countries.

Dont forget record profits.

>you're not just prompting an immune response, you're prompting an immune response that bypasses the first alert respondents of the immune system

>300 IQ post

This user gets it.

>we give them way too many
According to what measure?

>most of which you yourself didn't receive
I'd love to have more vaccines, I hate being sick.

"The hepatitis B vaccine is given to prevent the severe liver disease that can develop when children or adults are infected with hepatitis B virus. "

There isn't a C vaccine.

Fuck off kike.

Every one should have at home births, cause now doctors are not allowing ur baby to leave hospital until vaxxed

Being this retarded. They absolutely do cause harm you fucktard.

Attached: 1560195402891m.jpg (462x640, 52K)

>"GROUNDBREAKING SURVEY"

Oh man, this must be really-

>of hundreds
>in a country of 300 million people

Sample size too small.

user, Hepatitis B is spread through rough sex or sharing needles. Why would a baby need protection from that kind of disease?

>vaccines are safe
>if you drop a vile of the flu shot and it breaks open, you literally have to call a hazmat team to clean it up
How fuck safe does it sound to inject something into an infants blood stream that requires hazmat to clean up?
Can you really be that stupid?

only the Science™ that agree's with me will be considered for this online discussion thank you.

>sample size too small

No, your brain is too small. That's how sample sizes work you dumb nigger. That's why it's called a sample size instead of 'LOL LETS JUST ASK EVERYONE OH WAIT THATS NOT REASONABLE HURRR'. I want to find the genius that introduced this meme to the public. He's probably friends with the same guy who trained your dumb ass to think "correlation does not equal causation therefore all correlations are bullshit". You just don't understand how this kind of stuff works but you are so smug in your ignorance, it's amazing.

Of course. Nearly impossible to find large numbers of unvaccinated to compare. And as long as they make them mandatory, they keep it that way.

>that pic
It's almost as if the digestive system and the immune system are 2 different things.

Not to mention that actually vaccines ARE usually spread out, even by a gap of years in some cases.
They don't contain viruses, they contain a weakened form of a virus that the immune system can learn to recognise and overcome.
They can't contain any heavy metals and haven't for decades
Definitely no fucking neurotoxins, you'd know if they did
Antibiotics aren't harmful in and of themselves, why even bother listing this?
And a "food allergen" is completely subjective. If your child is allergic to something, doctors won't give it to them. You can't make someone immune to a food allergy with an injection so it's not like that would be the goal here. It's genuinely baffling that this is on the list.

Because if an infected child falls on an healthy child and they both scrape their knees, the healthy child will get infected. Does it really take a Ph.D to figure out how to get someone's blood on you?

Why shouldn't people be vaccinated OP? What is your strongest argument?

HOW THE FUCK WOULD THE HEALTHY CHILD GET INFECTED IF HE GOT ALL HIS SHOTS LIKE A GOOD GOY?

>have a magical liquid that when injected causes someone to be immune to a disease
>let's not inject them just because it's unlikely they'll get it
???

The study is literally 600 homeschooled kids. Homeschooled kids have shittier immune systems due to lack of socialization with other kids. The things they were vaccinated for had lower rates, the things they weren't vaccinated for had higher rates. Ever consider that maybe the autistic or learning disabled kid was homeschooled because he was autistic or learning disabled?

breast milk from degenerate mother

Yeah, the correlations of increase in SIDS and autism with increased vaccinations are just (((cohencidental))) right? Same with the fact that 80% of SIDS deaths are within 72 hours after vaccinations.

imagine being this much of a faggot

More people die from the MMR vaccine than measles.

Provide a source for your claim.

>According to what measure

The entire rest of the western world which gives way fewer vaccines without any increase in infections.

I declined to give my son this vaccine. It is only transmitted via sex/dirty needles. Don't let your baby get raped by niggers and you've nothing to worry about.

Ah yes. Europe, the haven of low-iq "culturally enriched" queers.

>citation non-existent
Ignoring the fact correlation isn't causation (for example as global temperature rises, rates of piracy decrease)
But riddle me this, why are doctors and the government knowingly killing babies? If it's so obvious to a faggot like you with no qualifications whatsoever, it must be REALLY obvious to anyone in the medical profession, right? But they all just go along with it do they? Are they all completely soulless?

Also do you happen to have any figures on the death rate of all the things these kids are being vaccinated against? Would you rather have autism or polio?

This study was retracted then published in an Open Access Journal.