Suh' user. Heard you wuz talkin' shiet about me. Why you a racist user huh...

Suh' user. Heard you wuz talkin' shiet about me. Why you a racist user huh? You cant handle the sheer black power radiating off of me? I think its time to fuck you up nigga

Attached: 1557761925669 (1).png (500x606, 529K)

*gets shot*

he's two steps away from drowning.

Reparations must be paid

Reparations must be white women
Give them to us or else we're going to take them from you using our superior muscles produced by our superior genetics

Attached: reparationsmustbepaid.jpg (800x957, 179K)

Aaaaand done. He sure looked strong.

Attached: 12114i_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 55K)

Braaaaaaaap
Best post today.
Thank you!

Stop annoying massa before he whips us brotha

NIGGER!

>push
>splash
He didn’t float so good!

dont' forget to report all these off topic nigger threads. There's usually 5 at the same time from the same sexless loser.
sage

Sorry massa please don't whip me

I know OP is just a pathetic white kid but this nigga would completely annihilate your whole genetic ling chicken legged kiddoe.

>gun jams
sheit watnow wite boi

Attached: thinkingblackman.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Black people need to realize that they are sex toys for us whites. You were bred by our ancestors for us to please. Half of you picked cotton, the other half pleasures us. How does it feel to know your people’s entire existence is built upon serving our needs?

POO
IN
LOO

Are you a chink by any chance

>larping as nigger on spear fishing forum

Attached: 1559584570275.jpg (674x674, 74K)

retarded nupolsters detected

Attached: come on kekolds.png (1309x7107, 2.26M)

they look like they fuck niggers

pools closed huh?

Kill yourself

Fuck whites

bring it on
KAIOOOOOOOOOOOOOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN x3

>clears jam on a gun thats never jammed

Also, lifting weights doesn't mean shit. Doesn't mean hes strong nor does it mean he can fight on the ground. I'd also like to point out that the black guy in the picture is nowhere near the deep end of the pool.

Attached: c2a6bd90-2db9-44b9-8b88-1350e31c1ae0.jpg (500x563, 47K)

this guy actually claims natural guys

lmao

Attached: kek.jpg (399x385, 44K)

back into your jungle where you can chimp out and suckerpunch each other, nigger

Attached: IMG_8189.jpg (831x1024, 58K)

toxic blackness is destroying the planet

It's Cause niggers can't swim

Please do. I want you to please my girlfriend. You are just a living sex toy made for our enjoyment. After she takes your seed in her fertile womb, we will abort your demon child. Fantasize all you want about breeding her, but know that we will kill your spawn every time.
Then we will go get one of your educated Sista’s and I will fuck her brown juicy twat raw while my gf watches and rubs her Aryan pussy. The difference is that our nigress fuck slave will carry my child because I have the more desired genes

You want us to leave massa?I thought you love us,oh well here's a farewell gift

Attached: 1560066380894.webm (480x480, 1.74M)

Sorry mate, cannot understand a fucking word you're saying. Do you speak english?

we're sorry

Kek

ahahhaha

>ooga booga
>me so stronk
>me can punch peaceful kid from behind
>me can punch crying kid on ground
>ooga booga
which jungle games do you enjoy besides that?

Attached: IMG_8185.jpg (687x768, 98K)