The future is black

The future is black.

You're either with us or against us.

State your allegiance in this thread.

Attached: 1520935412302.jpg (1080x1350, 122K)

Attached: Dontell_Jackson_Apology.png (1123x1122, 930K)

Reparations must be paid.

Attached: 6E619F3F-4438-49A4-879A-3E2477E40E1B.jpg (800x957, 179K)

Ay papi

Attached: WdAmghDefaaXLCqQkFOupmqKrHqHtcNHdchH-610xh.jpg (610x1084, 58K)

WHEN I SAY SLAVERY YOU SAY SORRY
SLAVERY

Attached: 1530384974912.jpg (1200x841, 294K)

IT ALL ENDS NOW WHITE BOI

Attached: d4aloxz-7324c8fe-7901-4774-8113-d466548f24e4.jpg (590x600, 26K)

The future is black for sure boiiiiiiiiiii just imagine the whole world looks like Africa lmfao

fuck niggers

these niggers look like the kind of nigger that suck nigger dick for a living

>The future is black
Most likely, but not in the way your small brain think

My allegiance is to the winning side. So the whites it is.

My body belongs to the superior black man.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot white beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with women. I, faggot white boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot white boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big black nigger dick forever. Gay for big black nigger ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior white boy, I, faggot white boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever to please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big black cock. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big black penis. I pledge my beta bitch ass to alpha male African black sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle black man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch ass filling my bum with his liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge black ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other white females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the white race experiences in the presence of a hung masculine black cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. White boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny long juicy black cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power

and then this happens and gets blamed on white man

Attached: africa-slum1.jpg (1374x776, 159K)

Our white wives and daughters deserve the best. And the big black dong is the best dong there is. So interracial intercourse is okay by me.

it's a well known fact all blacks are repressed homosexuals

COPE harder white boy

Attached: animal.jpg (625x343, 55K)

>africa-slum
kinda redundant

Learn french faggot.

Neither. But both.
If I fight you fight.
If I don't fight you kill yourselves, admittedly at the expense of us but I'm all for that.
Good luck Tyrone, she's all yours, don't fear white man's laws, do with her as you please.

everything blacks say about dominating white women is cope for how much they want another black man's cock in their ass.