Literally EVERY other generation of white men would have rioted and killed 1000 foreign invaders if this had happened...

Literally EVERY other generation of white men would have rioted and killed 1000 foreign invaders if this had happened to them. This generation is full of cowards.

Attached: help-me-dad-these-were-the-last-words-of-kate-36555650.png (500x1220, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Sons_of_Light_Against_the_Sons_of_Darkness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thats because modern men lack warrior spirit. All previous generations went to war. This is why i think we need to meme the iran war into existance it might have benefits on turning modern cucks into en

Men*

a war with Iran isn't going to stop the beaners that did this to her from coming over. Lol, but uh I can sort of see your misguided point. I'd rather we just start a war with mexico though and make the streets run red with tapatio

oh boy

LA is 90% spics remember
She is an invader now.

Hahaha oops

rabbi please

Fuck off kike
We’re not invading Iran for you

Attached: 9EAA186D-CFAB-43C4-B2A4-301950D8FB77.gif (480x319, 258K)

its your fucking kike society jew.
Do Anything against this immigration bs and kiss your life goodbye.

Amerimutt problems not mine. Mutt

kek

I think modern women WANT to be raped and murdered. They think it's a horny game or something. I mean most of us realize by now how fucking mentally retarded women are ...
It's nsane, but the soloution is still simply : remove female rights.
None of this would happen if retatds aka women couldnt vote ( wich they never earned anyway )

The difference is that nowadays you get shot in the back by your own people if you decide to pick up arms against the invaders. Human rights and police were a mistake.

lmao good bait
have a (you)

Who gives a fuck about a random woman?

Agreed my fellow white brother, we need to kill 6 million shitskins in order to save the white race.

Attached: 1452663822193.jpg (340x508, 8K)

True

risk getting rapen in jail. k8ke media told us we get raped in jaik

yup...someone kills my daughter/wife and he/she will die

Brothers care about their sisters dying.
Fathers care about their daughters dying.
Sons care about their mothers dying.

If you can’t see that you yourself are one false move away from seeing your loved ones murdered before you, and seeing everyone around you come to the aid of the murderer, then you might be jewish.

Go riot then. Put up or shut up, faggot.

I'm a only child and my parents live in a safe neighborhood. I don't give a fuck about strangers. For all what I care refugees can rape and kill as many women as they want. It won't effect me at all.

Let's go.

>Every other generation would have
Before 1950 maybe, they had borders so that kind of shit never happened
Great bait lol but war is not enough, they had to suffer and experience pain in their life, not through a war. Modern cucks had an too easy, comfortable life that's the main reason of their weakness.

bump of righteousness

You'd think the father would have gone all Frank Castle on their asses.

I cannot wait for the day when the riots happen. When America wakes up the next morning and realizes the country is too broke to enforce it's laws and there is nothing that can stop public vigilantism.

Watch how fast the Left begs for mercy.

You had one job Moshe!

32 year old childless roastie nothing of value was lost

And what's more, the murdering illegal was found not guilty.

10/10. You will be spared the ovens.

Attached: hitler anime1.jpg (2048x1345, 464K)

It won't. Since we have a volunteer military, a war with Iran will only result in the deaths of right wing men. While it's true that many of them are not red pilled, they are at least masculine and conservative, i.e. do not support globo homo agenda. Those that do are left wing and will never go to war.

The next time you see a memeflag shilling for some retarded shit, Remember these two posts.

Attached: 1539400814386.jpg (375x471, 105K)

Ill die as a man when women live as ladies

well if there was ever a surprise as to who the memeflags are.

>This generation is full of cowards.
typical satan, provoking people to violence so
they stay in hell with you, lonely piece of shit.

Attached: sias.jpg (334x87, 51K)

Yeah that's just an endless feedback loop. Effectively this line of thinking is dooming the white race.

If modern white men do it, their own white women will denounce them and have state throw them in jail. Women with actual political power are poison for their own culture.

Yes goy, stay passive and docile while your women are raped and killed. Good goy.

not bad

Yeah but in that times everyone would said "good work". In current times they would go to jail. It is sane not to react because this world is insane.

Kathryn Michelle "Kate" Steinle (December 13, 1982 – July 1, 2015) was originally from Pleasanton, California, and graduated from Amador Valley High School and earned a communications degree from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo.[5][7] She was employed at Medtronic in San Francisco and was living on Beale Street, close to Pier 14, the site of the shooting.[15][7] Her funeral was held at a winery in Pleasanton on July 9.[16]
>meme degree from liberal university and works at a medical device manufacturer and can afford to live in San Francisco.

Sending cucks to war will not change them, it will get them killed asap. Once the brainwash is done, there is nothing you can do.

Strong men = good times.
Good times = weak men.
Weak men = bad times.
Bad times = strong men.

The goal would be to break that cycle. Either by constantly holding men down to constantly create strong men through bad times, or break it alltogether. But how?

You act like this white bitch didn’t deserve to be slaughtered

Newfags won't get it

You did that in the last thread you attention whore kike. Absolute shameless fishing of (You)s.

What a pathetic coward. Apathy isn't cool, hans.

Attached: 67b.jpg (600x450, 78K)

Dumb kike

not even her own parents are angry over this, just sad like it was an act of nature

You are a cuck if you care about strangers

>"muh womyn will punish me if I hurt people booo hoooo "
Pollerudo puto

Top kek

just need to wait for the light to return.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_the_Sons_of_Light_Against_the_Sons_of_Darkness

RUH ROH

We don't agree with you schlomo.

>white men
Stupid American, you are not Caucasian, you are an Anglo or something mixed (whatever this articial label "American" means). "White" is not a race, "Black" is also not a race, "Asian" is also not a race. Ethnicities exist, not those stupid labels which are only used in the Anglosphere and the New World

Well... let me explain.

Women are the left. They asked for more foreign men. They got it. Now they pay the toll.

Why am I supposed to care? I have no daughters. My sister found a man to protect her.

I'm not going to care for or about any thot that isnt mine. So I imagine, most other people are the same. Not my circus, not my clown.

I do not care what you have to say. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being. Being completely detached from those around you doesnt make you Chad, it doesnt make you tough, it doesnt make you cool or whatever delusions you have about yourself, it makes you a recluse and it's pitiful.

Society became fully cucked due to all of the Jewish misdirection of aggression for Israel. The aggressive go off and kill and die for the Jews, the ones that make it back, having helped millions of Muslims into the west, sit staring into space pondering suicide while wondering why the Muslims they shot over there are special privileged creatures entitled to more rights over here.

i wish i had an israeli vpn, the shitposting potential is off the charts

Attached: 1549948993895.jpg (624x480, 68K)

strong government and individualism have made wypipo domesticated, soft, and weak. you need a little barbarism and collectivism to prevent that.

Fucking aliens man

Attached: AyyyLmao.jpg (800x450, 78K)

Attached: 8F16830D-25B9-47B8-A7D1-5AE81C39D1E3.png (509x729, 644K)

t. Cuck

No one cares about this dumb white bitch. She got what she deserved. Times are changing and Latinos are an important part of this country. You can either get on board with that or end up like your white homies in prison. Ask them who runs things.This dumb white bitch is luky the homies didn't pass that ass around before putting a bullet in her.

add me in the screencap

Based and foreskinpill

and once again it is proven that only kikes use memeflags

is this epic win???

Literally EVERY other generation of women would not have betrayed their men, either. This generation is full of roasties that DO NOT DESERVE GOOD MEN.

Is Steinle a like name?

nigger

Thanks Rabbi Shlomo

Jesus did you did it on purpose ?

Attached: 693.jpg (573x771, 241K)

>Steinle

Yeah that's a no from me dawg

this guy gets it.

Attached: 1396485145240.jpg (400x400, 46K)

Be honest tho

Yall niggas wudnt give a fucc if she wudnt no dimepiece

>The shooting elicited controversy and political debate over San Francisco's status as a sanctuary city, as García Zárate is an undocumented immigrant residing in the United States. Donald Trump, at the time a presidential candidate, cited García Zárate in support of his proposal to deport criminal illegal immigrants living in the United States, and mentioned Steinle during his acceptance speech at the 2016 Republican National Convention.
And yet the spic roaches continue pouring into this country. Thanks, Zion Don!

Oooga Booga fuck off

Don't fear the change maricon. It's already here. Get on board or get packed up and shipped out. Bienvenidos a America. America Latino pendejo.

I'm going to be honest. I don't give a flying fuck either way. Play whore games, win whore prizes.

No, I am the daddy now.

Deport Trump.

>whore games
Being a tourist in a once-decent city is a "whore game?" Fucking San Francisco needs a couple hundred Dirty Harrys to clean it up.

Yeah, 9/10 for my part.

Attached: Premium Bait.png (625x626, 102K)

I'm pretty sure Steinle is a Jewish name, and she looks vaguely Semitic.

>modern women
Women have always had a secret rape wish

>secret

Not just this generation. It took a lot of degeneration and pussification to get to this point. (they) have been hard at work for a long time now.

Learn it fucking white she creature piece of inhuman trash. White she creatures love bragging about banging other races of men and their genitals, fucking enjoy. Bitch.

>mexican guy kills a woman
>we should kill 1000 innocent mexicans for that

makes sense

80 years ago we could have gotten away with it. The justice system is controlled by Jews now. I’m determined to never get fucked in the ass in prison

Yes a war with a country who is ruled by a minority of theocrats and whose people are enslaved because we abandoned then 50 years. Ago. Who would benefit from having white conservative men killed by the bushels, who would benefit by having Iran collapsed and generating and vaccum to be filled

Gee who could be behind this post with a Nazi flag advocating for war against Persians

I wonder. I wonder

Good point

So how many invaders have YOU killed so far?

oy vey

Attached: 1554632032627.jpg (1024x721, 126K)