What do we DO about the tranny problem...

What do we DO about the tranny problem? Obviously its not normal to have grown men thinking they can suddenly change sex and walk around in public dressed up as women but everyone seems to have lost their minds and thinks it's OK. It's so fucked up and disgusting. And the government keeps pushing for more of it. What do we do with these freaks? Just leaving them to run around with their mental disorders can't be something a responsible society does.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 72K)

Have them run in the direction of the rooftops. Claim anxiety and depression and tell them that we too have the right to experience illness and let em know that since the WHO declassified trannies as mental illness, they have a moral obligation not to crybully people.

Attached: leekuanyewgaveyouthis.jpg (750x937, 354K)

Attached: Gender_Dysphoria_Pimozide_Treatment.png (820x629, 74K)

Promote knowledge of blanchard and autogynophillia (AGP)
>also "The man who would be queen" by Jay Michael Bailey is a good book about these sex fetishists

welcome to clown world enjoy your awfull stay i blame burger niggers

Attached: 1559909476565.png (680x582, 736K)

why build buildings whit a hat? looks dumb

How is something started by Jews in Germany Americas fault?

Attached: DSSA.png (397x579, 299K)

>one patient
the absolute state of US education.

Attached: 1560254812632.png (581x525, 55K)

Well you beat Germany and embraced the Juden who took over america higher ed and with their control of media, you doomed the world

Maybe because you are slaves to the jews doing their bidding and doing nothing about their disgusting societal rot spreading?

Attached: 1556479461417.png (640x418, 395K)

>Jews only exist in America
oof blinded by your own hubris.

>off
you need to go back

Attached: 1555972403994.jpg (800x532, 175K)

Because Schlomo wants to wash his mutilated dick with water on top as he laughs at the goyim being worked to death and pozzed.

Attached: adelson.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

ban cisgenderism

Because vaccines have made white youth schizo and asexual.

Attached: Gender_Dysphoria_Real.gif (540x960, 680K)

I saw an old man in full drag riding a bicycle down the street in broad daylight yesterday

Jews fled en-masse to America and subverted it. Literally every single major corporation is controlled by Jews. America and by extension the western world is controlled by corporations.

Attached: 1553548792868.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

This myth can be traced to a single case study from 1996, where a schizophrenic man had symptoms mimicking gender dysphoria. The dysphoria was alleviated by the use of pimozide, an antipsychotic. From this single case, some web sites and individuals are pushing the narrative that pimozide cures gender dysphoria, and that liberals and the medical establishment are engaging in a conspiracy to hide this.

Expanding a conclusion based on an anecdote to an entire population (the vast majority of whom do not have schizophrenia) is not supportable. Nor is concluding that all transgender people have schizophrenia: the two are separate pathologies. The psychiatrists who did the case study did not conclude that gender dysphoria can be cured with pimozide; they arrived at the more supportable conclusion that people presenting with gender dysphoria should be screened other co-morbidities.

Additionally, there have been attempts to “cure” transgender (and gay) people with antipsychotics in the past, and they did not work (because they are separate etiologies). To make a comparison, it would be like observing that a person with acute abdominal pain was cured by having his appendix removed, therefore everyone with abdominal pain should have their appendix removed.

The only reason this has any traction is that anti-LGBT media outlets and commentators have promoting the false narrative that transgender people are inherently delusional, and need reparative therapy. The fact that they believe there is some sort of cover up by a cabal of liberals and doctors puts this in conspiracy theory territory as well.

bad study

You don't have to actually dress or act like a woman. You can just get your paperwork changed to declare yourself a woman and enjoy all the rights and privileges that go along with it while still being obviously a dude.

Sucking the cum out of their feminine penises will calm them down and make them think more rationally. They might say batshit things to you like
>oh no user I don't you to touch my clitty, it makes me so uncomfortable
>I hate my penis, I just want to cut it off
>just the sight of it gives me anxiety and heart palpitations
Ignore that shit. It's just a shit test to see if you'll go along with their lunacy. Deep down they don't want to get surgery, which is why so many of them end up regretting it and the suicide rates either don't change or actually increase. They just want to know that it's okay for them to have a pretty wiener and it's your duty to make them feel that. You simply hold them down and start sucking. They will resist but they will get hard, trust me I know. Once they fill your mouth with their tasty seed, you will notice a complete change in their behavior. Their depression and social anxiety will be gone. Their newfounded perception will allow them to see things more clearly and logically. They will be one with the universe. And they will love you and respectt you for making them feel this way which means they will be open to your world viewpoints. Gone are the days of obsessing over trivial shit to make themselves feel validated like correct pronouns and unisex bathrooms. Why do you think trannies like Blair White are more grounded and open to right wing ideas? It didn't just happen that way. She is getting her balls drained on the regular and she has said as much on one of her e celeb interviews with that Australian bear cunt. Cumming makes them happy. They don't need to be hanged, gassed or thrown from rooftops. They just need what any other guy needs to keep his sanity. Do it for your country. Suck off a tranny's shecock today.