What’s your favorite food?

Look at my flag

is u a nigga? O is u a honky

How are you doing?

Show evidence or gtfo

Are you black?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IhQNSGCkg0w

Bagel and salami bagelwich

I'm curious to find out how the reactions in Israel were. I'm guessing you danced at home too.

Are you exited for Tisha B'Av this year? Looks like it's going to be a doozy.

Attached: 1560089555090.jpg (500x987, 166K)

make me a bagel egg and cheese bagel you cunt

In hospital. I have this huge turd stuck in my ass that i cant shit out. Thankfuly the american taxpayers will pay for the removal operation

bacon*

Post passport with time stamp

always some lying wishy washy fuckas trying to take credit for someone elses hard work, resources and sacrifice.

get fucked, basta.
youtube.com/watch?v=6lA3T78o9pY

Attached: cia guy.png (1000x418, 411K)

9/11 is a national hollyday here. Back on the day everybody played it cool for the cameras. The goyim suspected nothing
Well execpt for you guys of course. You know for goyim you are pretty smart. You know what everybody reading give yourself a nice pat on the back you deserve it for being so smart

Sounds awful, wish you a quick and painless recovery.

Salami is pork tho

No. If people on top find out i am here they will murder me

this guy hoaxer in person

Thanks. To tell the truth i am in this state for a week and am kinda trying the enjoy the sensation

Spill the beans Moshe. The jig is up, it's all about the third temple. It's always been about the third temple. Get ready for 8/11 anons. Beware Tisha B'av.

Attached: 1518442897715m.jpg (1024x683, 66K)

liveleak.com/view?t=a5gCa_1560371561
i can't reach.

What's the next one? What areas should goyim avoid? What should I buy put options on?

I know. You see after that operation in new york i felt realy ashamed of myself. I felt guilty for all these people we jews sacrificed to satan and his son karl marx. I left judaism and tryed desperatly to numb the pain. Eating non kosher seemed to help for a bit but now i can still hear the voiced of these people jumping out the windows and platering all over manhattan

Sure is summer here.

Yes here too. Its very hot

What was your role in the operation? What did you do?

7/11 the store and 9/11 the terror attack are homages to the same holiday, Tisha B'av, the holiday for remembering the destruction of the two towers and the temple of Solomon. Julian and Gregorian calenders are two months apart so the El-ites like to play with the two. Tisha B'av is on 8/11 this year and signs point to it being a big one. What was trade center seven called? The Solomon building...

Attached: 1559117815329m.jpg (895x1024, 66K)

We wanted to please our dark lord, the black cube of saturn so he grants us the permision to build him another temple. We thought 3000 new yorkers would be enough but he wants more his appetite grew stronger since jesus traped him in his jail

Attached: LuckyLarry.jpg (544x408, 190K)

I planted the explosives in the first tower. The new guy accidently charged building 7. Our boys in the us media that operates under our division did liracles to wipe this out of people's collzctive memory

Which scumbag jew was this time?

Attached: big jews.jpg (898x628, 105K)

Are you able to flex the joints in your hips in such a way you can lick the tip of your tiny mutilated penis? How about licking your ow asshole, have you ever tried that?
Also sage

why WTC7 had to go down?

Attached: 1558123497664.jpg (1200x937, 202K)

I dont know. My job was only to set the bombs in the first tower. I was told by the others it was an accident because we werent exactly veterans but knowing the people who gave us the orders it could be anybody. The guy who ouned the place wanted to clear the space for 7 new buildings, each one more expensive than all of them combined

See

Attached: 1559118102759.png (979x739, 357K)

Loyd kaufmann
These guys just work for him.

You larp or are low in the Kaballah line of command. I wouldn't want to be in Isreal this August if I was you.

Attached: restricted.jpg (407x600, 53K)

Israel will pay

>the people who gave us the orders it could be anybody. The guy who ouned the place wanted to clear the space for 7 new buildings
Mossad did it to start a schism between Christian and muslim and send American kids to die in the Middle east for zionist wars.

I dont want to be here even today

Come home to America brother, it is the true Jewish home land.

Attached: 1516851198311.png (600x487, 276K)

What was the actual means of bringing the towers down?

Are you involved with these girls. Did you have knowledge on the death of Robert Maxwell.
Ghislain Maxwell is still in Isreal?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNBdSLgmxe4

Standard demo style with cuts in beams made be thermite and demo charges, topped off with a bit of scalar tech for good measure. No planes hit any towers, that was all CGI. A missile hit the pentagon and they blew they towers.

Attached: 1490922327481.webm (712x480, 2.59M)

I cant. Everything reminds me of the horrible crimes i did

I was in the US military and want to know why your IDF wets itself when under fire.

Attached: 1560566150724.jpg (600x480, 43K)

Her hair looks so soft.

This is what nerds do on Saturday when they’ve got nothing to do. Time for some serious self reflection, OP.

>why
The severed penis is incontinent under pressure

Kek, horrible crimes. Now I know you are larping. Israeli Jews don't care about goyim, they don't even care about each other. Jews don't have empathy, not even towards each other.

Attached: 1498165429777.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

How come you're all faggots?

The hell is your game plan if humanity is enslaved?

Just live forever off robots and trogladite blood?

wouldn't you feel empty with nothing left to lie about?

Don't you realize gods coming once it gets that bad?

that webm, fuckinghell

A big chunk fell off? Interesting.

Slow day at the hasbara factory, huh?

Attached: 1537859390966.png (6340x2112, 513K)

>that webm, fuckinghell
Summtin Im missin?

>A big chunk fell off?
Said the Rabbi with the bloody lips

Here, have another. They are all actors user. Nothing on TV is real.

Attached: 1504182887727.webm (1280x720, 2.27M)

rekt

How does it feel knowing that when you people are in the death camps, I'm going to force feed you other jews

Yes, a single big chunk. Thank (((you))) for the context.

Attached: 1499258263989.webm (720x480, 2.47M)

He was a father/crisis actor from Sandy Hook. Textbook duper's delight.

What's going on Mohammed

This user gets it.

Attached: 1497578471455.webm (720x576, 342K)

Have the pentagon impact videos all been destroyed or are they still stored somewhere?

Yeah, I saw you guys. What were you doing to entertain yourselves while you were setting up your operation in the months before?

don't really have a question but wanna thank you and give you respect for your heroic service
please give us another one on the One World Trade Center

Ah. So you're full of shit.

Jews are afraid to die because they know they are going to burn in hell.

Thanks Ned

was getting caught part of your plan?

Mudslim larper, saged

Unlike a vast minority of redpill addicts, I don't believe all Israelis are criminal masterminds. Some datum consistent with whatever role you are supposed to have fulfilled in the conspiracy must be forthcoming from your claimed foreknowledge, that would at least strongly indicate that participation, must exist.
Please do provide some convincing evidence of your claim.
Also, Dick Cheney has no pulse. How can he become erect enough to rape little girls with his allegedly oversized penis?
Checkmate, larper!

Are you aware that posting this here will get you anthrax'd?

Attached: Strides-in-biodefense-follow-2001-anthrax-scare-94EAAJA-x-large.jpg (490x360, 38K)

Are you literally locked in a basement with all of this useful knowledge?
Is this why you’re on Jow Forums?

post proof.

Blood flows like a river of butter through his turgid kielbasa.

Attached: 1508660239468.webm (266x400, 2.94M)

Did you make any money?

Does it bother you that Saturn still favors rome?

>Niggers
Why am I not surprised

> this guy thinks Rome isn't in on it.

Kaballists > Jesuits > Masons

Attached: 1558106899554.jpg (125x111, 3K)

this isn't facebook faggot.

Attached: Cointelpro_Techniques.png (1166x971, 198K)

Because you are an ebil nassi rabist.

Attached: 1560290928380.png (983x881, 687K)

millions of our people died because of that you cuck

Is it normal to take a shit so big it blocks the toilet for 3 days?

Just make me a mod and all your problems will be solved goy. If I have total control, I will surely grant you special privileges, since you have demonstrated such skill in ferreting me out.

How much did you get paid?

Sorry man, we are all caught in a fake biblical prophecy designed to bring about the building of the third temple. None of us can get off this ride. Your homeland is in what is to be "Greater Israel".

Attached: 1560437868225.jpg (756x1024, 91K)

>millions of our people died because of that
got murdered*
and bulk of them were before it

Kek

can you faggots kick off the war already, I'm fucking bored and want to watch the world burn

same here

So that means either the Jews are evil and conspiring to force their prophecies to come true OR their God is the real one and we are fighting against God.

yep

What really happened on 9/11? If the collective intelligence and military apparatus were aware of the threat, did they let it happen because it suited their own ends?

Was it orchestrated by a collective global cabal of bankers and elites? Was there thermite planted on the support beams?

What happened to the plane that hit the Pentagon? Where was the debris from the crash? Was it actually a missile?

Please respond.

Attached: 1559605375081m.jpg (1024x756, 79K)

mini nuke shaped charge in the nose?