More Honk News From Scotland

Scotland - student forced to leave class as he refused to agree that there are more than two genders.

"I am stating what is national school authority policy".

How deep has the LGBT+ community buried into our education system?

Perhaps in hope I figured some of the old trad boomers may be more resistant to this contagion.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzEKw1YPec8

Attached: Capture.png (767x431, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

churchmilitant.com/news/article/five-uk-clinic-workers-quit-over-childrens-transgender-therapy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Education is basically brainwashing at this point, education is completely run by the far-left in the west.

There are no genders, only two sexes and diversity of mental issues.

The problem is so many teachers are commies or weak pathetic women who either can't teach worth shit because women are stupid as fuck and always have been or they just bang their students. This world is a joke at this point

Dont worry buddy we'll fix it, it's just going to take a long time to undo 100 years of garbage done by hollywood & (((them!))) haha

Attached: White Nationalism.png (1920x960, 43K)

Scotland is pure cancer. Would be better to remove powers from them completely at this point. Even if we let them leave the union they'll bring all the niggers over by land or boat, because as soon as they get in control of their own immigration policy they'll flood the place with nogs

scotland is heading down a dark path, i hate living in this shithol called Glasgow

Scotland is a joke.

gender is a pretty useless concept. The only reason most people even use the word is because saying "sex" is awkward since it already means fuckin

Exactly, that's is exactly why we ever use the word gender in the first place is simply to be polite.

I'm surprised I haven't heard of any asian rape gangs in Scotland yet.

Have sex, only two kinds!

Became a teacher about 6 years ago... haven't stepped foot in a classroom after my internship. Couldn't teach in this world because it's leftist brainwashing. I work as a clerk in retail still. Thanks Jow Forums for both ruining and saving my life.

Attached: 1560038271187.gif (615x525, 29K)

Homeschool then. It's not rocket science.

Ive recently returned to university and kinda feel i've fucked up.

Who would have guessed Psychology, with a 80% dominance of females in the field, would be so fucking lefty??

I done fucked up.

Attached: 1559689844976.jpg (472x472, 69K)

It's only going to get fixed once all these rats die off and people start forgetting

Every homeschool kid ends up really fucked up when they step out into the world. Congrats on letting your child miss learning all the ways people can fuck them over

Fuck brits and fuck the uk.

I know a girl who majored in psychology. She was the most mentally ill person I've ever known.

How hard would it be to find out who this guy is?

Pakis wouldn't dare

Glasgow is still whiter than the whitest English city

my cousin is a psychology student
>mfw when the only fully white person in my family is becoming a cat lady
she is also as crazy as a woman can be, she even went to therapy

Attached: 1560571842541.png (500x600, 187K)

maybe post the actual video and not some faggot talking avatar you dumb cunt.

Mine didn't.

Lol psych girls are wack

That's not true.
Only if you keep the kids as a shut in.
I've met several who you wouldn't be able to tell at all.

This post is under appreciated

Attached: 1530933058465.gif (400x226, 535K)

>Glasgow: 88.42% white
>York (probably not the whitest English city): 94.3% white
You're delusional and sheltered kilt cuckold

Now youre talking

>York
>City

Pick one
No city in England is comparable m8, your cities are all darkie now

Why would you want to doxx him, Achmed?

>far-left

you mean the Jews

Attached: 1533529015006.gif (640x640, 322K)

>York is a city and unitary authority area in North Yorkshire, England
Just because you don't like something it doesn't mean it's not true user. And yeah a lot of them are but so are yours. You escaped the problems for a long time as the consequences of Scotlands awful voting habits of overwhelmingly leftist voters was mostly thrown on England but now it's spilling over.

The teacher looks very frustrated, at the fact, the guy has an opinion.

Attached: 1529312982689.jpg (774x775, 175K)

>national school authority policy
literally the ministry of truth

When was government-run education not brainwashing?

>York population 198,000
>Glasgow population 1,666,632

Not really comparable m8. As for voting leftie, show me the stats that show Scottish votes put Blair in power?

Its another English lie of course. You own people and their jew/negrophillia did this to your own nation sad to say

>How deep has the LGBT+ community buried into our education system?
Balls deep

The nose knows

This is the catch-22 my man. I too am conflicted about the psychological/psychiatric field, with it being saturated with liberals and insanity. The thing is, the more we avoid our areas of interest, the worse it gets. You have to have a mentality of self-sacrifice to do it now if you don't drink the Kool-Aid. You'll get torn to shreds, but maybe you'll save a few children from hacking off body parts because they are confused about themselves and their place in the world. Other providers aren't going to protect them, they'll embrace these kid's delusions and set themselves on a path of misery for the rest of their lives. There are going to be similar issues in areas that have been taken over like journalism and academia in general.

I know using a religious source with opinions isn't optimal, but this had a partial reprint from the Times.co.uk which is behind a paywall.

churchmilitant.com/news/article/five-uk-clinic-workers-quit-over-childrens-transgender-therapy

At the end of the day, never replace what is right with what is convenient.

how have these people not learned to speak english yet? they have been controlled by bongs for hundreds of years.

Speaking the language of the white man you sad little mutt

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Transgender is satanic.

Red-pill attached.

Attached: transgender is occultism.png (626x765, 139K)