That's it. On behalf of all Britbongs and even Eurofags I admit defeat

That's it. On behalf of all Britbongs and even Eurofags I admit defeat.

America is the best country in the world. I love America and henceforth submit myself entirely to their service

Attached: Screenshot_20190615-141426.jpg (1080x595, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_D9mR8bTI8
youtube.com/watch?v=A52iwlQUlOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We know.

Attached: 1558843104993.png (401x367, 9K)

Faggot

noguns

If you told britain to eat a bug would they have to do it?

Are you too poor to afford a loisense m8?

>have to grovel for a licence and get even your kids assholes searched to be allowed .002 peashooter
>meanwhile even mentally ill Americans own miniguns with only a few questions asked

No. We don't need any of you. They don't have jobs for us as is. ... We can send a few million call centers your way if you'd like.

>America is the best country in the world.
Yikes.

If your country wasn't somehow a bigger shithole than mine I'd gladly trade places with you.

Deal!

Yes!

Attached: 1556563454800.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

thank you for your service

Attached: 2nuggets.jpg (700x1050, 73K)

Now make sure you wash my balls real good. Last time you missed a spot and my sack waft smelled like a cheese log.

Indeed we are, come to our country, we welcome whites.

They will always be jealous of us

Daily reminder that America is not what's wrong with the world.. what is wrong with the world is the corrupt and demonic governments of China, Russia, Iran, NK, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_D9mR8bTI8

UK has pretty good slags

about time your majesty.

what the hell are you talking about
you're from the UK
a great country with great history
great military
you make your own fucking a-bombs, even h-bombs
tanks, missilles, planes, submarines, fighter jets, helicopters, rockets etc....
you're one of the wealthiest nations in the world
you still have leftover colonies all over the world
huge cultural influence
huge economy
great science & discovery, contributed a lot to modern progress and humanity

tell me again ? why do you think the US is the best country in the world ? Don't get me wrong, they're a great country, but coming from the UK, you should have nothing to envy them.

Sure there's a pajeet problem in Britain, but there's a nigger problem in the US, just like there's an ahmed problem in France.

It's bad everywhere mate

Attached: ukflag.jpg (612x344, 26K)

I do believe OP has somewhat of a point though. At least in the US they have a constitution to back them up.

The police over here are on a complete power trip whilst taking time out to twerk with queers at Pride.

don't you think the US is also becoming a police state ?
the US constitution is fading by the day.

The UK is out of the EU in a couple of months.
At least you'll be able to take back your rights without Brussels getting in your way.

You do have a future if you realize it's worth fighting for your country.

Enlightening

>Be American.
>Forefathers built a great country.
>Instead, give immense amounts of political power to fucking hooknosed parasites.
>Spoonfeed these parasites so they can continue brainwashing people and sow discord in their ultimate quest to destroy the world all for the glory of the devil and their own degeneracy.
>Send their own children to meaningless wars for the Jewish cause.
>When we finally get a dude willing to get rid of the Jewish cabal and destroy their satanic plans. Step up and help protect them.

Thanks America, you truly saved the west. Whenever mankind remembers your "contributions" (or whatever the fuck will be left of it), we will be so very greatfull. Now kys.

youtube.com/watch?v=A52iwlQUlOU

Britbongs are bros.

Attached: 1558302948692.png (1000x526, 100K)

>1 cuck for a kiked country things a different kiked country is better
Well that makes all the difference in the world then!

Attached: 1549586157802.jpg (1500x937, 377K)

It's full of faggots, chavs, pakis, and we have no guns

Good lad.

Get off the VPN Pedro. You're not fooling anyone.

Anglos are always welcome here, Jose. They understand honor and the concept of property.

Attached: 350px-Surrender_of_General_Burgoyne.jpg (349x232, 32K)