Israel's backdoor into every computer

Anything and everything Intel has a hardwired backdoor for the foreign state of Israel. Israel has all the information at their fingertips. There is absolutely no privacy for Americans from being spied on by Israel. Congress and President Trump cries out about Huawei and China for something that Israel has been doing for god knows how long. Isn't it time to ban all Intel products and demand a worldwide ban on Intel and Israel for their illegal spying activity?

Attached: IMG_4229.jpg (1536x1631, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/LRnEXFMTnB7W/
jpost.com/Israel-News/Intel-CEO-We-think-of-ourselves-as-an-Israeli-company-as-much-as-a-US-company-484209
hothardware.com/news/researchers-figured-out-how-to-turn-off-intel-management-engine-11-thanks-to-nsa
steemit.com/technology/@pynchon/the-arc-processor-israel-s-omnipresent-backdoor
youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA
newscientist.com/article/mg22630182-100-wireless-routers-could-spy-on-your-breathing-and-heartbeat/
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2016/08/wi-fi-surveillance/497132/
engadget.com/2017/10/09/origin-wireless-motion-detection-breathing-rate-sensor/
youtu.be/x3Q5Er-yCGE
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY
uploadstars.com/video/XXUASR138OUK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2019 still using intel?
fucking kek get amd worthless normies

Jow Forums here: This is complete and utter bullshit.

intel - israel backdoor
amd - china backdoor

Great, I'll believe you at face value

It's too bad you had to drag Trump into this. Now I won't bump. Try to be less pathetic next time.

>intel
you AMD fags don't realise that they've backdoored their chips since 2012 too?

>date: LAST YEAR
>everyone knows about it since b4 Snowden
Nigger, is this shitting thread all you got?

implying amd is any different
they got same spying tech
the only difference is that it's used by different people and it was implemented few years later

bitchute.com/video/LRnEXFMTnB7W/

>Jow Forums here
Go start another wallpaper thread, you hacker.

/thread

Jow Forums here: This poster is an Israeli behind a VPN

newfags don't know any of this

>no source

lol bullshit

theyre just using these across the globe for computing power for their ai god

Attached: 1558441850089.jpg (679x758, 54K)

Simple fix: do all your computing offline like in the 90s. Have a totally separate Jewputer for internet browsing.

>*turns off computer*
Checkmate

Everything has a backdoor. Every smartphone, every computer. Why would you assume otherwise? You want to be safe? Write your own software

My intel computer, which I use for my personal banking and business information has absolutely 0 access to the internet,

remember,your computer cannot report back information to base when you block it's only form of communication with it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Yeah buts its not Chinese or Iranian or any other country jews try to crack open for "globalism", so no one cares and its okay.

Nobody on Jow Forums likes IME nor Intel period since they tried to get Linux to use RdRand solely for /dev/random calls.

amd is american though

If you want to actually be safe, remove all potential physical connections to the internet.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Intel-CEO-We-think-of-ourselves-as-an-Israeli-company-as-much-as-a-US-company-484209

never knew Jow Forums was one person

this is obviously a hardware level issue that software alone can't solve, how can you disable a chip within a chip that is practically the brain of your system? Its gonna take some genius level computer engineering to disable this shit

and it lives in Jow Forumsermany

coincidence? NO!

get an old thinkpad and install libreboot+gentoo

Attached: GNOME.png (140x202, 34K)

Via processors have no back door, checkmate Intel and AMD fags.

AMD is also chipped, everything made after 2012 is pozzed

you cannot disable a vital component of the chip without making the entire system unstable. period.

your PC hardware is designed to be a faggot by default, and liek a faggot it shall behave.

How do you do banking with no Internet?

IME can remotely power it on.

by having your own bank? duh.

lern2bank, newgoy

Is it just me or are the hooks going all out again?
Holy shit what is this clown world

>Linux (Minix)
This pisses me off no end.
The author needs to be shot.

Attached: 1309241711864.jpg (384x288, 17K)

>Jow Forums
>not worried about a backdoor botnet
>not shitting on jewtel regardless of anything.
Found the shill.

yea thats what i mean, i work in electronics and one little bridge on a chip and the whole thing is fucked. but ive been reading into it and it looks like the ARC system can be disabled via software, so maybe people are finding luck with their kikeboxes. stuff intrigues me and wants me to learn more to prepare for the upcoming ((cyber wars))

That is some super Jew powers

Is this related?

hothardware.com/news/researchers-figured-out-how-to-turn-off-intel-management-engine-11-thanks-to-nsa

CIA nigger, I'll run you over with my car

Attached: he4lm3jgbjj11.jpg (350x350, 69K)

Is AMD the better choice now? No ME on AMD systems, right?

>This is where Positive Technologies comes in with its discovery of an undocumented mode (to partially disable ME)

What is ME? Intel?

AMD shit has their own backdoors controlled by german kikes and probably Chyna

Posting from my Raspberry Pi

Intel Management Engine (IME) is the name of the Intel hardware backdoor

It's true though. ME literally has a built in 3G modem.

Attached: Rapture~01.jpg (1440x2264, 984K)

AMD has what they call PSP.

So far, calls to opensource the engine have been denied and should be suspect.

Delusional and the ARC isnt designed in Israel.

China you retard

Are you under the impression that they're equally evil? I don't recall ever hearing about Chinese at Golgotha.

Sadly I would trust China with my info before Israel

And latest smartphone threads lol

/jew/ here, this guy is wrong

begrudgingly going to have to go with chinks

Rong. 2005 I was witness against Honolulu Police. Pizza related. Asshole neighbor yelled out my alphanumeric password as I resetting it on my ultra mega badd fucking ass tower which was not capable of connecting to the internet. WIFI was a mystical thing of magic and wonder and you needed one of those futuristic doohickeys to get it and you also needed to be able to connect to a network that someone was broadcasting.

What kind of math statistics is it to have this coward faggot who has been threatening to murder you yell out the exact numbers and letters you are typing while offline and unplugged from your 56K AOL connection?

Nigger. Nigga nigga KNEE GROW. No offense to black people.

Attached: Against community standards.jpg (540x522, 44K)

China is owned by Jews, it's the same shit.

>source: tech blogger
good job user, no wonder you are not linking it.

>he doesn't know about the PSP

story is over a year old, no one gave a fuck.

I would imagine they were using some kind of device to remote monitor your brainwaves.

I'll take the gooks over sneaky kikes anyday famalam, just fuck my shit up proper.

Attached: 1560338288733.jpg (333x350, 39K)

Yeah no shit, why do you think they're so nervous? They know that we know.

Jow Forums here: all cpus have back doors, i am sure every large western intelligence agency has access to them.

Any way to access there and totally erase linux and possibly the backup?

Enjoy your mysterious disappearance, Chaim.

As a homeless bum, I used to use Starbucks WIFI in the 2010 era to try to get a job, study, etc.

I did a search on NSAKEY.

In 10 minutes an SUV pulls up and this guy stars wandering around me on the empty, closed Starbucks patio at 3 AM trying to to see what I was doing on my laptop.

Attached: 1 million served UK.jpg (1200x908, 268K)

I switched to Intel/Nvidia because amd runs hot...

pull out the power cord
>inb4 it is powered by CMOS battery too

youtu.be/Qn8F6VgT7PA

You cant stop the signal

Attached: 1560580328617.jpg (834x476, 81K)

lol. This nigga a loon.

Attached: 2432454224243.jpg (800x826, 108K)

>makes a backdoor into your computer
>has to watch silently as you name, flame and troll the jew EVERY SINGLE DAY
Intel kike cucks BTFO

Attached: 4d6.png (183x232, 19K)

because we do the vast majority of R&D
also buy "programming socks" and start HRT.
if you all you do on a computer can be done with this old of a laptop, you are a faggot who just rices his linux installation all day.

So israel as well?

I walked past a Jew the other day, you have NO IDEA how hard it was to resist looking him dead in the eye and say 'The goyim know.'

protip: if you see the "M*n dressed in black wear", just grab everything and escape, your life could and worse, your virginity, depend on it.

I've got an 8 core amd with a Sapphire GPU and it never gets dangerously hot even running prime 95 for hours. Get a decent exhaust fan and CPU fan the stock ones are garbage

Remote neural monitoring like using an MRI except with the EMF fields put out by routers?

newscientist.com/article/mg22630182-100-wireless-routers-could-spy-on-your-breathing-and-heartbeat/

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2016/08/wi-fi-surveillance/497132/

engadget.com/2017/10/09/origin-wireless-motion-detection-breathing-rate-sensor/

From my experience, they love the young men on the toilet making shit. That is their favorite time to try to torture and rape them. Just when the brown poo comes out, like a blossom signalling the perfect time for rape. Maybe you have more info, do they just use some sort of 3d imaging from the RF sensors or do they integrate old fashioned video?

Nothing says "There is no such thing as right or wrong" than some down home boy-on-toilet rape.

Attached: Alefantis and David Brock.png (766x793, 896K)

>BRAND NEW CHINA VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/x3Q5Er-yCGE
China is the CHOSEN one of the NWO and America is being left astray!!
On 4/11/2019 CHN or Central Happenings Network, was terminated on YouTube with zero warning or strike
>2years of videos, 8k subs and a great following
They despise anyone who motivates and rallies the anons and Bellagio Sampler is hated amongst the Jews

They are coming for everyone
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/

They wont stop till ALL our heroes and monuments are gone!!!
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI

We need to protest these control freaks !!! Fuck the Jewish NWO
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
Remember the fallen

>CHN interviews TITUS FROST
Best interview I've seen him do
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY

Is this the last refuge of COMFY on Jewtube??

BONUS MUSIC FROM THE CRYSTAL CRYPT!!!! SPICY!!!
uploadstars.com/video/XXUASR138OUK

SPREAD..

Y

If you're serious you're a retard. He wouldn't have any idea what you're talking about.

Why/how is this legal?

Hello ScholomoCPU-chan. I know you're watching me right now. Israel just had a massive pride parade and your Jewish women, which you need their matriarchy to further your jewish line, are loving them some big, black cock. Jewish girls love fucking them some niggers. How does it feel having faggots march down the streets of your zionist ethnostate while you get bombed by arabs and literal niggers impregnate your kike lineage you foreskin eating asshole?
>Intel
>actually provides kike intel
>he does it for free
Mossad Jannies BTFO

You are doing it wrong.
You are supposed to say "Take your meds, schizo."
And then my computer is supposed to blue screen, but I quit using Windows so all you shitslime can do is make the typing fuck up somewhat.

Attached: Abramovic pointing at baby censored.jpg (600x600, 55K)

the guy who wrote that blog post is a complete and utter idiot.
the ME is the backdoor

They don't tell you what it does. Send packets? Not come up on a network map? Normal security renders this as useless as any other device. Is the assumption that you have physical access to the network you're trying to penetrate?

if your are pecifically on the crosshairs by ((them)), they already have a virtual simulator of your personality running on their networks, they can predict everything you may try to attemp by running it through a matrix and cut you off at the end.

once they have you target, they got you by the balls.

This post was a reply to another post, not this one.

Now they hacked 4chang.

What will I do?

Attached: Another random crime.png (1682x1040, 920K)

btw tom hanks really went to the doghouse.

should get some plastic surgery for that correction.

You can still remove it and use the computer but it will reset the bios and you cant save the settings.

It's time for Hungary to develop and manufacture it's own microprocessors to avoid spying.

Quantum processors even.

Minix is not Linux

You have no idea how fucked the US government is.
Pretty much every modern tech piece glows in the dark, NSA/CIA at the very least has full access to all post-2013 AMD processors through PSP, post-2008 Intel processors through IME, as well as every mobile phone/tablet.
Don't forget that CIA/NSA and Israeli Mossad exchange data, tools and resources regularly like best buddies.

This kike:
is correct.

Attached: Punished_Dyatlov.jpg (1255x706, 315K)

:^)

is there anywhere I can get access to these tools? Damn it I want in on the game.